4.8
Other Clothings:
Tomorrow Sleep

Summary

Launched in the summer of 2017, Tomorrow is a new kind of sleep company that believes in the power of sleep to change lives. Leveraging the knowledge, research and engineering expertise of Serta Simmons Bedding, we created the first truly connected sleep system with smart technology designed to help you transform your sleep and wake to your full potential. Each element of our system was designed to work together, and includes the Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress, an Alexa and app-enabled non-wearable Sleeptracker monitor, a crisp sheet set, an all-season hypoallergenic comforter, a cooling mattress protector, a two-sided memory foam pillow and a fluffy yet supportive plush pillow, to deliver the ultimate sleep experience. When more people are sleeping to their full potential, we see a healthier future for each of us up ahead. We’re excited to get there together.

Tomorrow Sleep

4.8

Outstanding comfort for the price!

Tomorrow Sleep being backed by Serta is pretty encouraging, especially if you never considered buying a mattress that could ship to you via UPS in a giant box. Having gone around trying out mattresses for the first time in about ten years, I got a swift education on the new sleep tech that was out there and really liked the concept of the hybrid memory foam and coil combo. My reluctance was overcome by the price, free shipping and free returns/100 day trial- figured there was nothing to lose. Depending on your living situation, delivery and set up might be more difficult but I would say despite my obstacles, I managed to get the box into the elevator of my building myself (though my neighbor did have to help me lift it from its position on its side in the vestibule), open and unwrap it, get it through my bedroom door and onto my bed frame (probably the most difficult part- it is not rigid, so it was like trying to steer a 110 lbs. Chalupa- if you can, ask someone to help), launch my hideous ex's gnarly Bob's bargain-whatever mattress into the dumpster and get back to work during my lunch hour, so all things considered, pretty manageable. Plus- I LOVE it. It is absolutely amazing- if it holds up for ten years I will post another review singing its praises when I buy my second one.

It's been a few months and here is my update

When I first received this mattress I was super excited. I had been sleeping on a very hard couch so anything with cushioning I welcomed with open arms. I purchased the medium firm because of the high percentage the website said recommended it. Mistake! After a few months I started to realize that I was sleeping all the way through the night, I was always waking up sweating, and I had a weird pain in my back. I paid so much for this mattress though that I thought it can't be that it must be something else causing this. Sighhhh nope it's the mattress. I went on the website to read their exchange policy and only saw after a certain amount of time you can't return for a refund. So I said ok I can't get my money back I'll at least exchange it for the softer one that should help. Nope. I reached out and they told me no with no sympathy whatsoever. You would think since their new they'd be a little more understanding so I guess my advice is pick a softer mattress because the firm one will give you back pain and keep you from getting your best sleep and idk sleep with an ice tray under your sheets because this mattress makes you sweat, and don't reach out to customer service because they won't be helpful.

Easy

Easy

I wish I could apply multiple coupons.

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

I wish I could apply multiple coupons.

Easy!

Easy!

I would like more comparison btwn the 2 mattresses on the...

I would like more comparison btwn the 2 mattresses on the site

Very easy to shop & order!

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

Very easy to shop & order!

Great!

Great! User friendly!

Intuitive and easy.

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

Intuitive and easy. Appreciated the reminder when cover size was back in stock for purchase.

The videos and customer reviews were informative.

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

The videos and customer reviews were informative. The website was easy to navigate. I was hoping for white glove service, but it was not offered in my area.

Very easy