4.8
Other Clothings:
Tomorrow Sleep

Summary

Launched in the summer of 2017, Tomorrow is a new kind of sleep company that believes in the power of sleep to change lives. Leveraging the knowledge, research and engineering expertise of Serta Simmons Bedding, we created the first truly connected sleep system with smart technology designed to help you transform your sleep and wake to your full potential. Each element of our system was designed to work together, and includes the Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress, an Alexa and app-enabled non-wearable Sleeptracker monitor, a crisp sheet set, an all-season hypoallergenic comforter, a cooling mattress protector, a two-sided memory foam pillow and a fluffy yet supportive plush pillow, to deliver the ultimate sleep experience. When more people are sleeping to their full potential, we see a healthier future for each of us up ahead. We’re excited to get there together.

Tomorrow Sleep

4.8

Outstanding comfort for the price!

Tomorrow Sleep being backed by Serta is pretty encouraging, especially if you never considered buying a mattress that could ship to you via UPS in a giant box. Having gone around trying out mattresses for the first time in about ten years, I got a swift education on the new sleep tech that was out there and really liked the concept of the hybrid memory foam and coil combo. My reluctance was overcome by the price, free shipping and free returns/100 day trial- figured there was nothing to lose. Depending on your living situation, delivery and set up might be more difficult but I would say despite my obstacles, I managed to get the box into the elevator of my building myself (though my neighbor did have to help me lift it from its position on its side in the vestibule), open and unwrap it, get it through my bedroom door and onto my bed frame (probably the most difficult part- it is not rigid, so it was like trying to steer a 110 lbs. Chalupa- if you can, ask someone to help), launch my hideous ex's gnarly Bob's bargain-whatever mattress into the dumpster and get back to work during my lunch hour, so all things considered, pretty manageable. Plus- I LOVE it. It is absolutely amazing- if it holds up for ten years I will post another review singing its praises when I buy my second one.

It's been a few months and here is my update

When I first received this mattress I was super excited. I had been sleeping on a very hard couch so anything with cushioning I welcomed with open arms. I purchased the medium firm because of the high percentage the website said recommended it. Mistake! After a few months I started to realize that I was sleeping all the way through the night, I was always waking up sweating, and I had a weird pain in my back. I paid so much for this mattress though that I thought it can't be that it must be something else causing this. Sighhhh nope it's the mattress. I went on the website to read their exchange policy and only saw after a certain amount of time you can't return for a refund. So I said ok I can't get my money back I'll at least exchange it for the softer one that should help. Nope. I reached out and they told me no with no sympathy whatsoever. You would think since their new they'd be a little more understanding so I guess my advice is pick a softer mattress because the firm one will give you back pain and keep you from getting your best sleep and idk sleep with an ice tray under your sheets because this mattress makes you sweat, and don't reach out to customer service because they won't be helpful.

87 year old man, sleeping better with Tomorrow Sleep

from Oneida,NY

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

Easy to purchase. Received $200 off. Delivered quickly. Easy to set up.

I really enjoy our new bed

from Shamong, NJ

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

I absolutely loved this shopping experience since I didn't even have to leave my house. The bed is amazing and so far so good and so much better than what we were on. Delivery was great, no issues there and the bed was packaged amazingly. We took it out and it was ready to go within an hour. No smell like I've read some have.

Great customer service for a great bed!

from Rexford, NY

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

I had a great experience so far. I purchased the hybrid, medium soft queen. I did extensive research on what bed was the best for side sleepers. I tried a bed in a box from a competitor & returned it because it was too firm. The Tomorrow bed is the one I'm keeping because I get a better night's sleep. The hybrid springs give the memory foam a bit more side stability as well. Try it; you have nothing to lose.

Haven't slept on it yet

from St. Augustine, FL

Ordering was easy

Good for side sleeping

from SD

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

No problem with ordering but i receive the survey three days before the mattress arrived. Mattress seems to work well.

Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

from Long Beach, Ca.

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

My experience overall was pretty good except they promise delivery within 2 to 3 days but the mattress took 7 days to be delivered. Also there was no warranty card with it and I want to register it.

Great bed

from Seattle, Wa

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

I got the medium-firm and love it. There was absolutely NO smell.

great customer service

from sandy ut

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

not the mattress for us but great service and no problem returns

Great Product/Customer Service Not So Much

from nashville

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

There seems to have been a glitch in the web site delivery notification...we specified a date for delivery as per the order form...7 days before it was suppose to be delivered I get an email its out for delivery...I stay home till 2pm and the tracking says "Delivered". I called the 800 number and spoke to the customer rep and explained the scenario. He shared that there was a glitch in the website delivery notice that the "out for delivery" meant it left the factory for the delivery company. I questioned him why you would not send out an email telling your customer...He apologized for the inconvenience of me staying home all day but rest assured they were working to fix that bug...Your missing the point sir, I have been waiting all day because of an issue you knew existed. I ask for his manager and his response was " there is nothing I can do sir", your mattress will be delivered as scheduled....Hmmmmm, maybe I should credit the customer his delivery fee for this inconvenience we caused...Nope I don't think it even crossed his mind.

Questions Answered

from Oshkosh, WI

Comments about Tomorrow Sleep:

Any questions I had were quickly and thoroughly answered. Even when I wasn't sure on my decision, I was provided guidance in choosing the correct mattress and accessories.