Other Health & Beauties:

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

This is the BEST place to get your event tickets!!

I'm one of those concert and sports fans that is super picky about where I sit.  I generally don't even bother more than a search or two on Ticketmaster before I get tired of typing in that stupid code that only gets me seats that I don't want to sit in!!  I go to maybe a hundred different events every year, all over the country and VIvid Seats always comes through!

Vivid Seats is truly a savior when it comes to getting the seats I WANT, not the ones I have to settle with b/c of limited selection.  Their sales agents have no trouble putting me within a couple rows of my request, and better yet, at an affordable price.  I generally like to talk to someone when I am buying my tickets, but sometimes I'll shop online, mostly b/c they accept PAYPAL!!!  Tickets are always at my door within 2-3 days and they are exactly what I purchased!!

Couldn't think of a better company to handle my ticket needs, I give them my highest recommendation! If you are looking for fast, affordable and secure purchasing channel, look no further.

Don't buy anything from these crooks

I ordered tickets @ 11am for a 7pm event. Rcvd confirmation and was told they would email me the tickets. After waiting 4 hours I finally got someone who said he was sorry but they sold the tickets. It happens, I know and agree that it does happen. My question was why did I have to wait 4 hrs and  have to make 4 phone calls before I was told what happened. The only thing I was told was that they tried for 4 hours to call the seller but they didn't answer the phone. I guess that should tell the type of sellers they deal with. They backed me into a corner and said they could get me cheaper seats at the same price but I had to get into Manhattan and go 12 blocks from MSG to get the tickets. I told them I wanted to cancel the order but they refused. The moral of the story is don't beleive anything that is on their website. They are just another corrupt ticket broker that steals your money and refuses to refund because they couldn't deliver. The supervisors and managers refused to speak to me because they had no reasonable answer for their total screw up. They let an operator take my verbal frustrations instead of being the professionals they say they are.Watch the local NY News stations in the very near future. I have already spoken to 2 stations who I will be meeting with next week. Individuals like this need to be exposed. BUYER BEWARE

Ripoff Artists!

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

I tried to cancel an accidental order for "Dear Evan Hansen" tickets immediately after the mistake was made.Vivid Seats customer service refused to help. Their reps are unfriendly to the point of being nasty and even abusive. All the company cared about was taking my money immediately -- over $1200 of it. Yes, that's right, they charged me $1200 and I received nothing in return. This is no way to run a business. I urge you not to use this company! VividSeats are greedy ripoff artists.They should be ashamed of the way they run their business.

IT IS A SCAM

from Columbus, Ohio

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

"I just ordered two tickets off Vivid Seats the other day to secure tickets to concert of a favorite artist of mine, of which general public ticket sales start at the end of this week. They charged me 102$ PER ticket, and come to find out that not only are the two tickets that they gave me in the absolute last row of the upper level seating, the REAL cost of the tickets is 32.75$. They charged me more than 3 TIMES the actual price! I am never buying through Vivid Seats again and I am disgusted at such a rip off. I truly suggest you don't make the same mistake buying through them.

Horrible Customer Service 0 engagement!!

from Chicago il

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

Worst customer service experience I've ever had. Completely unengaged employees who don't care. No chance at reaching their leadeship. Do not buy from this company....you will regret it!!

Horrible service! Out to screw you over!

from Canada

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

Horrible service. I ordered two tickets for a concert in Toronto. Nowhere was it written that I would be charged in American dollars for a Canadian concert. They even asked for my address and still didn't indicate that I would be overcharged 50$ of conversion fee. They refused to refund me after that since I had agreed to the terms and conditions. I had agreed to pay 162$ not 216$! They only offered to reimburse me 7$! How insulting! Horrible company. Horrible service. They are simply out to screw you over!

I WOULD NEVER USE THIS SIGHT AGAIN

from BATESVILLE,INDIANA

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

Ipurchased tickets to a basketba

I purchased tickets to a basketball game and spent almost 200.00 The event date changed and we are now unable to attend the game. I reached out to vivid seats and was told there was nothing they could do. I spoke with 2 supervisors, the first one said he would return 30.00. A second supervisor said she would return 50.00 and nothing else would be done. SO MUCH FOR THERE BOGUS GUARENTEES. we also purchased insurance on these tickets which is also a WASTE. I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH VIVID SEATS AGAIN.THEY DO NOT STAND UP FOR THERE CUSTOMERS.ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS GET YOUR MONEY AN D SAY SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO USE YOUR TICKETS.

l

Awesome Customer Service !!!!

from Highland Indiana

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

Sophie at Vivid Seats was amazing so cool and down to earth. She found me the best seats for the Motley Crue Show in August in Chicago. She got me 5th Row. What a sweetheart. I would def use them. I will only buy my tixs from Sophie.
Your truly Ken Clauson from Highland Indiana.

Fantastic Customer Service Experience!

from Long Island, New York : )

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

I was having difficulty on the internet and called Cust. Serv. Cassie was patient, informative and professional. She solved my problem immediately. I LOVE Vivd Seats!
New customer but have already purchased 4x in less than 2 weeks. EVERYONE should know about this site!

Excellent Service

from Newark, NJ

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

I was having a bit of a problem online purchasing my tickets, so I decided to just google the number and call instead. Then I was greeted by Arthur Perez. His customer service was AMAZING. He was very clear and easy to talk to. I felt like we were good friends by the end the call. Thanks so much Art for helping by my J.Cole, Big Sean and YG tickets!!! I'll definitely be using this service in the future.

perfect doesnt get any better

from storm lake, ia

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

Perfect place to buy tickets to an event. Never disappoints the tickets are always cheap and affordable. (:

VIVID SEATS IS ALWAYS THE BEST!

from Vancouver. BC

Comments about Vivid Seats VividSeats.com:

Vivid seats is always my first choice when it comes to purchasing tickets.
The staff are amazing!!!