Other Clothings:
Leisure Websites
Vivid Seats
VividSeats.com

**NEVER** **Under any Circumstances**Terrible**

Had my boss fly into town to attend a Stars Playoff game, bought tickets through Vivid. When I went to retrieve them, it kept Giving me a cutesy message "sometime things happen" With my boss in the car an hour before game time I am watching their YouTube video trying to retrieve seats. Finally calling into the contact center, get disconnected, call back, have to restart conversation, get transferred, guy tells me their system crashed, he is very very sorry but he wont be able to get my tickets, I have to buy seats minutes before the game on Ticketmaster at 2x the price… Horrible, Yes, here is the kicker, Vivid wont refund my money because the seller was out their seats.. Not the seller's fault, Vivid's system crashed, but they won't refund me. Just the absolute worst!

Texas

Zero Stars

I ordered two tickets form Vivid. When I could not use them, I did not ask for a refund, but went to relist the tickets and EAT their remarkable $50 per ticket SERVICE CHARGE. After takeing my liting the tickets did not show up on the site. I was not contacted with any issue. When I became aware of the seats not being listed I began the nightmare of customer service. You see, they will SELL you mobile tickets they had listed on their site, but YOU can't sell them on their site.

Orange County, CA

false

Worst cumstomer service ever!!

Tickets purchased in July weren't sent to me til the day of the show-and they were not the tickets I originally ordered. I was told that the seller failed to provide my tickets so I was given different seats-at the discretion of Vivid Seats. I was also told to "read the fine print" of their policy. After speaking to 2 different agents who were unable to resolve my dissatisfaction with their "solution", I asked to speak to a manager. I was told there was not one and the second agent hung up on me. I am a long time customer but will not be purchasing tickets through them again. Totally unacceptable and unprofessional behavior on the agents part but also very deceitful in NEVER notifying me of the seat change but using my initial invoice as a cover to the "new" tickets.

Michigan

we got scammed

we ordered tickets to what we thought was a broadway show just to find out there wasn't even a show that day and vivid seats refused to refund our tickets

ny

bad experience

Ordered tickets for Bob Seger and since they are a second tier ticket agency, would not give a refund, even though the concert was cancelled. Trying to get anyone on the phone that I could talk to was IMPOSSIBLE. Will never use them again.

Douglas County, Colorado

Postponed Bob Seger concert in Austin last night

We were never notified about the cancellation. Nor have we rec'd information about getting refunds for the tickets we purchased for the postponed Bob Seger concert scheduled in Austin last night. I understand Vivid Seats refund policies between "canceled" and "postponed" concerts but I want a refund because we had a lot of money tied up in the tickets and I don't know how long it will take for the concert to be reschedule or if it will be a date that we will be able to attend. Please send information to get refund.

Shiner, TX

false

I would not purchase tickets through them

We purchased tickets for the Friday game but the tickets that were sent to us were misprinted (it put Saturday's game instead). My husband caught the mistake by the company and tried to have them rectify the situation. The representative told him that they will look into it and call him back in 2 hours. My husband called back 6 hours later to follow up. Instead of the representative actually apologizing and offering a refund or SOMETHING, she then began to tell us that it was our fault for not following up with them sooner and that they could not help us. We then asked to speak to the supervisor. We were on hold for 25 minutes. We were given the same run around. We asked to speak to her supervisor. We were denied. When you make a mistake that inconveniences the customer and wastes their money, offer a solution! Never ever buying from this company again.

Arlington, TX

Ripoff Artists!

I tried to cancel an accidental order for "Dear Evan Hansen" tickets immediately after the mistake was made.Vivid Seats customer service refused to help. Their reps are unfriendly to the point of being nasty and even abusive. All the company cared about was taking my money immediately -- over $1200 of it. Yes, that's right, they charged me $1200 and I received nothing in return. This is no way to run a business. I urge you not to use this company! VividSeats are greedy ripoff artists.They should be ashamed of the way they run their business.

Sherman Oaks, CA

IT IS A SCAM

"I just ordered two tickets off Vivid Seats the other day to secure tickets to concert of a favorite artist of mine, of which general public ticket sales start at the end of this week. They charged me 102$ PER ticket, and come to find out that not only are the two tickets that they gave me in the absolute last row of the upper level seating, the REAL cost of the tickets is 32.75$. They charged me more than 3 TIMES the actual price! I am never buying through Vivid Seats again and I am disgusted at such a rip off. I truly suggest you don't make the same mistake buying through them.

Columbus, Ohio

false

Horrible Customer Service 0 engagement!!

Worst customer service experience I've ever had. Completely unengaged employees who don't care. No chance at reaching their leadeship. Do not buy from this company....you will regret it!!

Chicago il