4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Beautiful handcrafted Judaica for every holiday and occasion.

As the owner of Jewish Gift Place, I get the greatest joy in selecting only the most beautiful pieces of Judaica to sell.  Every piece is handmade by artists such as Michal Golan, Gary Rosenthal, Ayala Bar, Michael Bromberg, Emily Rosenfeld, Cynthia Gale, Eduardo Milieris, Steven Bronstein, Neta Wolpe, and more.  The website has an extensive amount of content including  interviews with the artists, articles on the Jewish holidays, and the symbolism of many Judaic symbols, such as the Star of David, the Hamsa, the pomegranate, tzedekah, the Lion of Judah, and more.

Risa Borsykowsky, Owner

www.jewishgiftplace.com

Unbearably Slow - Gift Not Here in Time

I was asked by the shop to write a review and I still have not received the gift I ordered. They asked for the review in the shipping confirmation. This is week #5 (ordered 9/23, shipped 10/25) waiting for a gift I ordered for the birth of a child that was due in a month. I thought I would have plenty of time to get the item and give it to the family. Well, that baby was born last week and I had to purchase another gift. After I made my purchase, I got an e mail explaining that there was a 3-4 week turn around time for the artist. The order page said expect 2 -3 weeks. It would be nice to know ahead of time that it could be more than a month.

I love the Jewelry at the Jewish Gift Place

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

The Jewish Gift Place has unique and nice quality gifts. Their service is excellent and I really appreciate the timely response to inquiry.

Love this product

from Memphis, TN

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

I ordered two lovely jewelry boxes as bat mitzvah gifts. Would purchase again.

Great house warming gift!

from New Jersey

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

I purchased a Wall Hamsa as a house warming gift for a friend. When I ordered it I was told it could take up to 5 weeks for it to be delivered. She received it within 2 weeks. It is as attractive in person as it is in the picture. It is well made, heavy, and the colors are true to the picl

Amazing service!!

from Indian Land, SC

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

My fiancée and I saw the ring with the imprint of the wailing wall online and knew it was perfect as his wedding band! The owner has been so prompt in answering both of our questions and so very kind! He needed a 9.25 size and she clarified the size almost as soon as I ordered it and had it done for us, even though that size was not originally listed. My fiancée also spoke to her and had questions and she was very nice on the phone and prompt in getting back with him. We thought so many of the products that they have are really pretty and we plan to use their glass for breaking at our wedding as well as one of the beautiful sculptures to hold the shards for display in our home. Also, I ordered a couple of other gifts for my family and plan to order others in the future. I haven't received any of the products yet, but I will update this once I do. I was just so pleased with the selection and service so far that I wanted to go ahead and get this out there! :)

Beautiful Judaica

from Connecticut

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

Bought a bracelet for my sister and she loved it. Excellent customer service. I was contacted by the company to see if I wanted to enclose a gift card. Will definitely buy from them again!

Beautiful, extensive selection of gifts and exc. service

from Gig Harbor, WA

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

I had a gift certificate and this was my first shopping experience on this site. I was so delighted with the lovely selection. I wondered about the lengthy shipping time but both items came much sooner than I anticipated so I'm very happy with my experience.

Wonderful Online Resource

from Allentown, PA

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

Delighted to take receipt of our gorgeous, intricate Michal Golan wall hamsa, which arrived 2 weeks and 3 days after the initial order (2-3 week delivery is advertised for items not in stock). Product selection on the website is quite ample, and I admit to having had a difficult time narrowing the choices down to one. The hamsa arrived in excellent condition in a cloth pouch with explanatory inserts/blessing inside a jiffy bag. As a customer, I especially appreciate the hand-written thank you on the invoice from Risa, a lovely personal touch. I expect to be a return customer.

Unique necl

from Tucson AZ

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

Unique necklace. Love design and theme. Chain a bit too delicate for me. But satisfied and happy because of the uniqueness and price.

Gorgeous Star of David

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

This was purchased for a Bat Mitzvah in March in NYC. It was lovely online and hoped that it would be just as attractive in person. It was truly beautiful and I cannot wait to give this to our niece. She chose the colors blue and purple for her Bat Mitzvah colors. I was elated to have found this from this amazing company. Fast and efficient shipping along with a signed receipt from the owner. I was super pleased and will order again!!

Was expecting a little better quality

from Silver City, NM

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

Normally Jewish products are a little better quality than what I received. What I mean is that they pay attention to detail. The two ends of the copper bracelet I ordered are roughly finished and on the front there is kind of like a bubbly flaw. Overall it still is pretty, just not well finished.