4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Beautiful handcrafted Judaica for every holiday and occasion.

As the owner of Jewish Gift Place, I get the greatest joy in selecting only the most beautiful pieces of Judaica to sell.  Every piece is handmade by artists such as Michal Golan, Gary Rosenthal, Ayala Bar, Michael Bromberg, Emily Rosenfeld, Cynthia Gale, Eduardo Milieris, Steven Bronstein, Neta Wolpe, and more.  The website has an extensive amount of content including  interviews with the artists, articles on the Jewish holidays, and the symbolism of many Judaic symbols, such as the Star of David, the Hamsa, the pomegranate, tzedekah, the Lion of Judah, and more.

Risa Borsykowsky, Owner

www.jewishgiftplace.com

Unbearably Slow - Gift Not Here in Time

I was asked by the shop to write a review and I still have not received the gift I ordered. They asked for the review in the shipping confirmation. This is week #5 (ordered 9/23, shipped 10/25) waiting for a gift I ordered for the birth of a child that was due in a month. I thought I would have plenty of time to get the item and give it to the family. Well, that baby was born last week and I had to purchase another gift. After I made my purchase, I got an e mail explaining that there was a 3-4 week turn around time for the artist. The order page said expect 2 -3 weeks. It would be nice to know ahead of time that it could be more than a month.

Expectations Exceeded Tenfold!

from Oracle, AZ

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

My expectations were greatly exceeded! The artwork I purchased was absolutely beautiful and the personalization made it even more special. Additionally, Reesa ensured a quick delivery in time for a special event. This was my first purchase, but I am now a lifelong customer. Thank You!!!

It's a beautiful piece of art delivered on time

from los angeles

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

I've purchased many items from Jewish Gift place, all custom made and beautiful.

Great Service

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

I ordered a necklace for overnight delivery. Arrived the next morning and the necklace was 10 times nicer than it looked in the picture. So pretty, I ordered 2 more.

Great idea! --Broken wedding glass for mezuzah

from Los Angeles

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

We were so happy to have this dual purpose. Bought our first home a year after getting married and we get to create this sentimental piece.

Great work, so awesome

from San Jose, Costa Rica

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

Beautiful work in both jobs. The star is amazing

I love the Jewelry at the Jewish Gift Place

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

The Jewish Gift Place has unique and nice quality gifts. Their service is excellent and I really appreciate the timely response to inquiry.

Love this product

from Memphis, TN

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

I ordered two lovely jewelry boxes as bat mitzvah gifts. Would purchase again.

Great house warming gift!

from New Jersey

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

I purchased a Wall Hamsa as a house warming gift for a friend. When I ordered it I was told it could take up to 5 weeks for it to be delivered. She received it within 2 weeks. It is as attractive in person as it is in the picture. It is well made, heavy, and the colors are true to the picl

Amazing service!!

from Indian Land, SC

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

My fiancée and I saw the ring with the imprint of the wailing wall online and knew it was perfect as his wedding band! The owner has been so prompt in answering both of our questions and so very kind! He needed a 9.25 size and she clarified the size almost as soon as I ordered it and had it done for us, even though that size was not originally listed. My fiancée also spoke to her and had questions and she was very nice on the phone and prompt in getting back with him. We thought so many of the products that they have are really pretty and we plan to use their glass for breaking at our wedding as well as one of the beautiful sculptures to hold the shards for display in our home. Also, I ordered a couple of other gifts for my family and plan to order others in the future. I haven't received any of the products yet, but I will update this once I do. I was just so pleased with the selection and service so far that I wanted to go ahead and get this out there! :)

Beautiful Judaica

from Connecticut

Comments about JewishGiftPlace.com:

Bought a bracelet for my sister and she loved it. Excellent customer service. I was contacted by the company to see if I wanted to enclose a gift card. Will definitely buy from them again!