4.9
Other Clothings:
Flowers and Gift Websites
JewishGiftPlace.com

Excellent service and experience

After coming across a very meaningful story, I came across the Janusz Korczak menorah and wanted to gift it to my parents. The staff at the Jewish Gift Place were extremely transparent and helpful in the sale and shipment of this beautiful piece. I received the menorah within a week of ordering it even with an inscribed personalization. I highly recommend the Jewish Gift Place for all Judaica needs and will be a returning customer.

New York

Expectations Exceeded Tenfold!

My expectations were greatly exceeded! The artwork I purchased was absolutely beautiful and the personalization made it even more special. Additionally, Reesa ensured a quick delivery in time for a special event. This was my first purchase, but I am now a lifelong customer. Thank You!!!

Oracle, AZ

true

It's a beautiful piece of art delivered on time

I've purchased many items from Jewish Gift place, all custom made and beautiful.

los angeles

Great Service

I ordered a necklace for overnight delivery. Arrived the next morning and the necklace was 10 times nicer than it looked in the picture. So pretty, I ordered 2 more.

Pittsburgh, PA

true

Great idea! --Broken wedding glass for mezuzah

We were so happy to have this dual purpose. Bought our first home a year after getting married and we get to create this sentimental piece.

Los Angeles

Great work, so awesome

Beautiful work in both jobs. The star is amazing

San Jose, Costa Rica

I love the Jewelry at the Jewish Gift Place

The Jewish Gift Place has unique and nice quality gifts. Their service is excellent and I really appreciate the timely response to inquiry.

West Palm Beach, FL

Love this product

I ordered two lovely jewelry boxes as bat mitzvah gifts. Would purchase again.

Memphis, TN

true

Great house warming gift!

I purchased a Wall Hamsa as a house warming gift for a friend. When I ordered it I was told it could take up to 5 weeks for it to be delivered. She received it within 2 weeks. It is as attractive in person as it is in the picture. It is well made, heavy, and the colors are true to the picl

New Jersey

Amazing service!!

My fiancée and I saw the ring with the imprint of the wailing wall online and knew it was perfect as his wedding band! The owner has been so prompt in answering both of our questions and so very kind! He needed a 9.25 size and she clarified the size almost as soon as I ordered it and had it done for us, even though that size was not originally listed. My fiancée also spoke to her and had questions and she was very nice on the phone and prompt in getting back with him. We thought so many of the products that they have are really pretty and we plan to use their glass for breaking at our wedding as well as one of the beautiful sculptures to hold the shards for display in our home. Also, I ordered a couple of other gifts for my family and plan to order others in the future. I haven't received any of the products yet, but I will update this once I do. I was just so pleased with the selection and service so far that I wanted to go ahead and get this out there! :)

Indian Land, SC