4.8

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Good product assortment with fair to great prices.

Site fairly easy to navigate, well organized products well priced. Problem is items placed in cart. Items in cart should be considered sold for at least a reasonable time. I have placed items in my cart and continued shopping only to find my items were no longer there when I returned with a final item to check out my items were gone. I returned to my emails to find one stating the items were still in my cart! Forcing us to complete an order one item at a time?

Keep item(s) in the cart.

Product Pricing
Very competative

Customer Service
great response, sometimes to slow to solve problem.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is above average, have not had a return but expect the same.

The customer Is NOT right - buy with caution

I received a product that did not match the website description. When I went to return it, they wanted me to pay a 15% restocking fee. After a lot of back and forth, and unreturned calls and emails, they finally agreed to waive the restocking fee. However they would not budge regarding the shipping. So in the end, we had to pay for return shipping which was not cheap. I would not recommend this company. They definitely do not follow "The customer is always right" mantra. First time I ever ordered from them and also the last.

Easy to do!

Easy to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the pet bed is as great as it says it is!

Comments about Tanga.com:

I hope the pet bed is as great as it says it is! My older poodle will really enjoy the warmth.

I always love shopping on Tanga and have been a happy cus...

Comments about Tanga.com:

I always love shopping on Tanga and have been a happy customer with all my purchases!

Super easy and a great deal!

Comments about Tanga.com:

Super easy and a great deal!

I love tanga, but returning items is very hard to do!

Comments about Tanga.com:

I love tanga, but returning items is very hard to do!

Always a good shopping and shipping experience

Always a good shopping and shipping experience

Smooth, easy, uncomplicated.

Comments about Tanga.com:

Smooth, easy, uncomplicated. I wish your web pages used more contrast, they are difficult to read. Webpage designers think they are beiing artsy doing thing like putting light blue text on whit background. There is no contrast, especially with small font size, and sometimes impossible to read. Many times I will not buy because I cannot read the information. Too bad, so sad!

Loved it.