15,977 reviews

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Good product assortment with fair to great prices.

Site fairly easy to navigate, well organized products well priced. Problem is items placed in cart. Items in cart should be considered sold for at least a reasonable time. I have placed items in my cart and continued shopping only to find my items were no longer there when I returned with a final item to check out my items were gone. I returned to my emails to find one stating the items were still in my cart! Forcing us to complete an order one item at a time?

Keep item(s) in the cart.

Product Pricing
Very competative

Customer Service
great response, sometimes to slow to solve problem.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is above average, have not had a return but expect the same.

I ordered this item last night.

I ordered this item last night. I received a "Congratulations" email stating that the order is being processed. To day, I received another email stating that my order had been cancelled. I chatted with TangaEvan using the on-line chat feature. He sent the following preempted response.

Our system is built to protect customers from fraud and identity theft whenever possible.
Your order was flagged by our system during the review process and rejected for potential fraudulent activity.

If this was an oversight, we do apologize. It is our prerogative however to err on the side of caution and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused for you. If you have been charged, the charges are only pending and should drop from your account within 24-48 hours.

Please re-order if you would still like to receive the item(s) you originally wanted. Also, please ensure that your billing information matches your bank's records before re-ordering. If the item(s) you ordered are no longer for sale right now, watch the site for similar deals, or keep an eye on our daily emails so that you can get them next time!
In chatting further and attempting to re-order the same product, I noticed that it was slightly different. I asked Evan that could it be an error on your end with the incorrect parameters being available with the product that may have caused my order to cancel.
He agreed that it may not have been an error on my side and that it could be that the vendor changed their preference and pull down menu.
This is an incorrect process as, I ordered a product that was specifically (5) items of one color. Now I am having to order (5) variety colored items.
So you can see my confusion and reassurance that it was not my error that my order was cancelled.
Be rest assured that I ordered the item that was currently present. But if you ask me, this is a "Bait & Switch".
Respond if you like.

Very easy

Very easy

I love this service try to use it often

I love this service try to use it often

Always an excellent shopping experience with Tanga.

Comments about Tanga.com:

Always an excellent shopping experience with Tanga.

Always good service and no problems with returns!

Comments about Tanga.com:

Always good service and no problems with returns!

Great products and good pricing

Great products and good pricing

Great price and easy checkout.

Comments about Tanga.com:

Great price and easy checkout.

So far so good.

Comments about Tanga.com:

So far so good. Easy ordering.

Great service great products