4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Good product assortment with fair to great prices.

Site fairly easy to navigate, well organized products well priced. Problem is items placed in cart. Items in cart should be considered sold for at least a reasonable time. I have placed items in my cart and continued shopping only to find my items were no longer there when I returned with a final item to check out my items were gone. I returned to my emails to find one stating the items were still in my cart! Forcing us to complete an order one item at a time?

Keep item(s) in the cart.

Very competative

Customer Service
great response, sometimes to slow to solve problem.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is above average, have not had a return but expect the same.

The customer Is NOT right - buy with caution

I received a product that did not match the website description. When I went to return it, they wanted me to pay a 15% restocking fee. After a lot of back and forth, and unreturned calls and emails, they finally agreed to waive the restocking fee. However they would not budge regarding the shipping. So in the end, we had to pay for return shipping which was not cheap. I would not recommend this company. They definitely do not follow "The customer is always right" mantra. First time I ever ordered from them and also the last.

Good Site for Sales

from MI

Comments about Tanga.com:

Tanga.com is a great website for finding daily deals. Tanga.com initially reminds me of NoMoreRack in the way the website is ran, organized and set up. There are daily deals, or "flash sales" that are offered for a limited time. The website is nicely organized by category: men, women, electronics, home, top sellers, clearance and all sales. Each heading then further organizes the categories into sub-categories, making it extremely easy to navigate, shop and find exactly what you are looking for. The awesome thing with tanga.com is that a good majority of the items ship for free, which is always a bonus in my opinion. I shop online a lot, and free shipping is very important to me and adds to the overall shopping experience.

Overall I would say tanga.com is a fun website where you can find unique items at great prices. The website is fun and easy to use, and there are always new and exciting items for sale. Good website with great deals.

The customer Is NOT right - buy with caution

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Tanga.com:

Good layout, good prices.

from Florida

Comments about Tanga.com:

The Tanga website is set up a lot like NoMoreRack. The flash sale web store setup has become very very popular here recently. Tanga follows suit and does it pretty well if I do say so. The website design is simple, and easy to navigate. Its updated regularly and has awesome prices.

Some bargain websites or deal of the day websites have a cheap bargain bin feel that is not the case, they have a wide variety of different products from beanie hats to necklaces. And from the products that I've ordered they are great products.

Shipping is quick, and the products come as described and packed well.

Well designed website that is easy to you and makes online shopping quick and painless.

Product Selection
I was surprised at how great of a product selection they have.

Product Pricing
Great prices on everything that they have for sale!

Customer Service
Customer service has been great and helpful, and has assisted every time that I have contacted them or needed them.

Fun shopping

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Tanga.com:

Tanga has deals that come to my email box, much like a lot of other sites, but I rarely see the same items in Tanga. It's a new batch of fun items for women and men and sometime the kiddos too. I enjoy finding a new treasure that strikes my fancy, and often at an amazing price. The only down is having to pay for shipping, but if you are lucky there will be several items that can be purchased at a time to ease the sting, or better yet a free shipping day!
I recommend this site to all my friends, and even my mom has ordered several items for herself.

• Shipping and Returns:

Fun and useful stuff at great prices

Comments about Tanga.com:

I buy a lot of gifts for my grand nieces and nephews. Tanga makes shipping to various addresses a snap. Payment options are plentiful and questions when I have them are answered promptly.

Items are cross categorized so if you think headphones for your computer should be under computers, you will find it with out having to move to mobile media.

Product Selection
Great selection, I actually look forward to the deal of the day.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is amazingly fast, I have never had to return any items. That is saying a lot about the quality of items they offer.

Swarovski Earrings

Comments about Tanga.com:

I love these studs. I bought them for my nieces but they came the wrong size which was okay. I just wish there was option to get them in jewely boxes. But they were very cheap especially when your on a budget so I shouldn't be complaining really.

Product Pricing
I have ordered a ton of things on the website and they are very cheap.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping takes a while and there are no option of 2day shipping so thats sucks. Also with their jewelry it would be nice if they come in boxes but it doesn't. They come in shipping bags which I hate. But besides that for a small company they are doing a phenomenal job and I will always support them.

Love Tanga!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Tanga.com:

I love Tanga. This is a store that I recently discovered after seeing a great deal listed on Brad's Deals that I absolutely had to check out.
They offered free shipping, which for me is absolutely necessary if I'm going to order online. I just hate to pay for shipping. I ordered an alarm clock that projects the time on the wall or ceiling. I paid less than half of what I found the alarm clock for at other retailers.
In addition to the alarm clock, I also ordered a package of three fleece lined stretch pants in black. For these, I paid less than I would normally have paid for just one pair elsewhere.
With Tanga offering deals like that, I was hooked!

The site is very simple to use. It's straightforward and easy to navigate. They accept PayPal, which for me, makes everything easier.

Product Selection
The products available on Tanga seem to change fairly often, which is nice. They have a wide range of products too, from very cheap items to some really nice ones. There truly is a little something for everyone at Tanga.

Product Pricing
The prices on Tanga are really quite reasonable.

Customer Service
Since they accept PayPal I have no concerns about customer service. PayPal guarantees that I'll be happy with my purchase or they'll refund my money. When a company accepts PayPal, I know they're serous about making the customer happy.

Shipping and Returns
With free shipping, I have no complaints.

• Shipping and Returns:

Beautiful stud earrings! The picture does not do it justice.

Comments about Tanga.com:

These earrings arrived really quickly and they are everything and more. They are the perfect size and the shine never stops. With a price that can't be beat, there's no reason not to buy them! I love them and will be ordering another pair for my daughter!

They glide right into my ears. I can't even feel them in my ears.

Product Selection
Silver is my favorite color so it worked out perfectly! I'm not sure if they are offered in gold.

Product Pricing
Awesome price point. You can't go wrong!

Customer Service
I did not need or utilize customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping was super quick!

Satisfied Customer

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Tanga.com:

Tanga is great the products are high quality and customer service is amazing. I love Tanga!

Great variety of products

Product Pricing
Prices make think are they crazy? They are so good it's like they are giving the stuff away.

Customer Service
Only contacted twice and both times the were very responsive and courteous.

Shipping and Returns
Haven't returned anything yet but expect no problems

• Shipping and Returns:

I bought a shoes rack and a rack to hang jackets on.

Comments about Tanga.com:

The items came just as they were shown and with no damage. I am very satisfied with how fast they arrived in the mail. I did not get no notification that they were going to come as I was expecting in my e-mail and with it being close to Christmas. But it is fine, I got it with in 3 days of placing the order. So I am very happy and pleased with the fast shipment.

It is very easy to use just have to hang both of the items I bought on a door to store or hang items in them. The quality looks to be of good quality and so far everything I have ordered from Tanga I have been satisfied with. Thank you!

Product Selection
They were out of the color of shoe storage rack I wanted but I settled with the other it is pretty too.

Product Pricing
I love the prices on Tanga, every thing is a good price to me and I am very satisfied with all the price of everything listed on the website!!

Customer Service
I have never had to contact any one from customer service and I imagine they would have good customer service.

Shipping and Returns
I will rate a 10, Although I have never had to return any item purchased.