Other E-commerce Websites:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

ShoppersChoice.com

I loved the Customer Service at Shoppers Choise.

I called twice to order and both times the sellers were great, they were friendly, polite and most of all you had what I was looking for. I would diffintly order again the service was 100 % Excellent...and I also thank you Michael Hackley for a company of great showmenship to your customers and also reaching out to me as a customer, I've never had anyone do that before and i did pass the word about your company on to my friends on Facebook so they can also find what they are looking for...May God continue to bless you as you bless others with quality products...have a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

sorry. your service was poor and you get a failing grade.

the 100 pound ice maker arrived at the wrong address AND with only 7 minutes advanced notice. driver with attitude. never again. created an overwhelming burden for someone trapped at work. blame the delivery service? maybe but the responsibility for your contracting those fools still makes you accountable.

Definitely a very awesome experience

from Thorn Hill tn

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I ordered and received my item in a very timely matter and the person I spoke with was very helpful

Excellant Customer Service

from Castle Creek, NY

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable (so far, I have yet to receive my shipment) about the products they sell. They were also VERY polite and patient with all of my questions. Especially Ashley and her female colleague (name escapes me). One of the best customer service experiences I have had.

Shop choice

from Oh

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Some were ok and some were 10 star - keep up the good work for those that go above and beyond - it makes up for the mediocre

from 80922

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Great, return of item that was the wrong size. I don't even have to send it back. A plus service

Excellent customer service!!!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Needed to return gas fire-log set and was met with extremely courteous and helpful customer service reps. Thanks to Lauren H., Dominic, and Portia for excellent service. A great company to deal with. Ted W.

Top quality

from Elkhart IN

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Shopping for my outdoor kitchen appliances was easy, their staff was knowledgable , friendly. The grill and accessories are absolutely top quality ! Can't wait to get kitchen done and try it all out. Delivery was fast!

sorry. your service was poor and you get a failing grade.

from palm springs

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Great information on the product I needed

from Wetumpka, AL

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

The people I talked to answered my questions quickly and helped me resolve my questions as to which one to buy.

Great Shopping Experience!

from Eatonton, GA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

The entire process was wonderful! Very simple.

Great company to do business with.

from Reynolds,Ga.

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Glad I found these people. They saved me about $20 on the item I purchased.And I really saved with the flat rate shipping,as it was a heavy bulky item. Gotta love that! I'll definitly buy from them again.