Other Health & Beauties:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

ShoppersChoice.com

They went above and beyond! Exceptional service.

I placed my an order that would have been delivered while I was on vacation. The rep I spoke with explained that he could put the order on hold and schedule it to be released within a few days so the delivery would take place upon my return. Immediately I was impressed, as this was my first order with Shopper's Choice. I returned from vacation but had still not received notification of shipment, so I called customer service. It just so happened that on this day, unbeknownst to me until several hours into my attempts to reach them, that Shopper's Choice was experiencing technical difficulties with their internet provider. Therefore, I was becoming unhappy with the fact that my order had not shipped and I couldn't reach anyone by phone, email, or chat. Several hours later I reached a rep who explained why I couldn't get through and discovered there was a technical problem that prevented my order from being released, but she would have it released and see what she could do about expediting it. (I ordered a grill and needed it for July 4th, but the delay was making it look like I had no chance of receiving it in time.) Several hours later I followed up with another rep. She was ending her shift and made it perfectly clear she wanted to end it on a good note. I explained how unhappy I was that my order was delayed and that my holiday plans were now in question. She approved a discount for the inconvenience the potential delay was going to cause me, but above and beyond that, she assured me that she was personally going to call the warehouse and give them a heads-up about my order, with every hope of a delivery before the 4th. Well....she moved must have moved mountains, because my grill was delivered early in the morning of July 3rd, and even the delivery driver knew that there was a problem with the order and I needed the grill before the 4th. I am beyond impressed! Kudos to everyone who made this right after it could've gone so wrong! Thank you!!!!!!

Customer Service would not let me speak t supervisor

I am dumbfounded. We spent $4,500 on multiple components for our outdoor kitchen and were billed in full on June 10th. It is July 10th and still cannot install outdoor kitchen because we received the wrong cabinet. Have called to correct multiple times. Finally component was shipping last Wednesday and they would call to confirm (no call, no response to email); I call and was told component was shipping Friday for sure and they would call me to confirm (no call back); I call Monday and was told (wait for it...) that I COULD NOT speak to a supervisor to complain about the lack of responsiveness, or the broken promises but of course my component will ship today and they will call me to confirm. I called a second time and got the same response. COULD NOT speak to a supervisor. They were helping other customers, but would not be available for me, not if I wait 10 or 20 or 30 minutes, not EVER. I am speechless. This is their "excellent service"???

Top of the Line in Customer Service

from Visalia, CA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

This was a shopping experience to relish! I had ordered the same item online from another merchant, and after a month, it still hadn't shipped! Then I found this store... and the difference was day and night! They had it shipped out so fast that it was delivered 2 days sooner than the other merchant was able to offer (AFTER I opened a Paypal case). Thanks again for such a wonderful, stress-free shopping experience! I will be back!

Wow, their prices and customer service are unreal!!!

from CA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

BBQ Guys are truly exceptional in smoking the competition. Their prices are very reasonable and their customer service is second to none. They do take their customer service seriously and take full responsibility for any inconveniences. I have ordered a ceramic grill from them which came damaged, I was very frustrated; but they, in less than a week, sent me another one which was also damaged. At that point I was given few options from which I have chosen to return for a refund and maybe get non-ceramic grill. Even though I was in an unfortunately bad situation, missed my 4th of July grilling, and basically most of the summer; however, BBQ guys handled my situation with extreme care and understanding. If I am to buy anything bbq related, my choice is BBQ guys. With them, you can be sure you will get treated right for they treat their customers with great 'love' and respect. Plus, nobody can beat their prices and even if someone tries, BBQ guys would match and smoke their competition.

Highly Recommend!

from Henderson, NV

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Very knowledgeable staff. Excellent customer service. Will be purchasing again and again.

Exceptional customer service and delivery

from Eastern Tennessee

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Ordered an expensive ceramic grill but PayPal garbled the payment. Called Shoppers Choice. Their rep (a very courteous lady) resolved everything with PayPal and called me twice to report her progress. The item was delivered in 3 days BY FREIGHT from 825 miles away. Amazingly fast! Plus price was very competitive.

Customer Service would not let me speak t supervisor

from McLean, Virginia

Grrrreat buys!!

from Nw pa.

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

The site is easy to use, I'd recommend trying them due to quality items and great prices.

Five Star experience

from Kent Island, Md

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Customer service was exemplary and the product far surpassed my expectations

I would buy from this merchant again despite 1 problem.

from Louisiana

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

All was great except for the fact that I specifically requested a new model of a product which had one small modification vs the previous model. Upon receipt I found the old model. Shoppers Choice sent me the replacement part but now I have to install it.

Excellent customer experience

from Toledo, Ohio

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Erin was excellent with communication and arranging for me to purchase an out of stock natural gas fire pit. Shipping was fast once the item became available. She provided a direct quote which made the purchase even easier than a standard web purchase. Overall excellent customer experience.

I DID NOT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE :(

from Santa Monica

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I ordered a BBQ 10 days before Father's Day and was told it would be delivered no later than the Friday preceding Father's Day. It was a gift for my husband. The item was NOT delivered on time. It was delivered the following Tuesday (2 days after Father's Day). I was on the phone for hours with Shopper's Choice, and different people who all seemed polite but couldn't rectify the problem. Then the item came unassembled and nobody could let me know if you had a local contact I could call for assembly, which I would have paid to have done. I ultimately had to return the item since I could not find anyone to assemble it.