Other E-commerce Websites:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

ShoppersChoice.com

Customer service is great.

I ordered some chaise lounges for a great price online. There was a problem with the billing, I got a call the next day which went to voicemail. About 2 weeks later I finally called back to update my payment information and to ship the chairs. The lady took my info but notes that the original end table that was included was no longer in stock. She searched for something that would match well and we settled on a table which was close, but more expensive. She straightened it out and I got the more expensive table for the cheaper price and it was all at my house within a week. I think the delivery company could've been a little more customer friendly as far as contacting me for delivery times and dates but that was separate.

customer service is lacking

I purchased a blaze outdoor kitchen with grill, side burner, doors, and refrigerator. Upon arrival, I found the refrigerator to be VERY loud. I contacted Blaze direct and they basically dismissed the whole complaint stating that there was nothing that they were going to do. After contacting shoppers choice, they sent me a different brand of refrigerator which ended up costing me almost double. They told me that they would send me a return shipping label for the faulty Blaze and would credit my card. I received the replacement fridge and have made email attempts(as to document) two different times to two of the different people that originally helped me. A week has gone by and I still have not received a response from any of my emails. I have a boxed up refrigerator in my dining room and I would love to get it out. I would also like to have my credit card credited for the original faulty Blaze refrigerator.

Fantastic company to deal with!

from Arizona

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Staff is knowledgeable and courteous. Logistics just perfect, shipment arrives in a timely manner. Freight driver very nice too. Definetly buy anything from them.

Excellent Customer Service - AGAIN!

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

My shipment arrived today!! So exciting!! One of the chairs we ordered had popped through the box and damaged the self-leveler, and when I called to let ShoppersChoice know they sent a replacement right out!

Great products & customer service

from South Florida

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Everything I've order has been great and anything that wasn't was handle and replaced immediately!

I will definitely buy from Shoppers Choice again!

from Pompano Beach , Florida

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Merchandise arrived sooner than expected and their customer service was superb, great communicators.

Great shopping experience!

from Surprise, AZ

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I talked to a couple different customer service people and they were all extremely friendly and helpful. The company is very good about keeping you informed about your order and the pricing is fantastic!

I would definitely buy from this company again.

from San Juan Capistrano, CC

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Everything went very smoothly. This is our second great experience with Shopper's Choice.

Customer service is great.

from Westchester County NY

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I will never purchase from this website again

from Lewisville TX

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I purchased couple of items that I have never used and still in the box and now I want to returned them and they are charging me $142 for shipping which was never disclosed to me at the beginning and I was told that shipping was only $25 flat rate fee. I contacted the customer service and they said there was nothing they can do. I will never ever purchase anything from this people and will tell all my friends and love ones to do the same thing.

Fast service.

from Odessa, TX

Will receive Friday.

Great products

from Normangee, TX

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Great customer service, shipped on time, arrived in time. Great service overall!!