Other Health & Beauties:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

ShoppersChoice.com

Don't waste your time !!!

...with other retailers !! Shoppers Choice has developed the most personal, helpful staff in the business. 1 simple phone call, and Dee had my quote, a computer generated illustration of what my project would look like, and shipping information, emailed to me that day !! Best part of all, ZERO PRESSURE !! I spec'd out several thousand dollars worth of stainless for my outdoor kitchen, and have been ordering material as needed based on completion of each stage of the build. Again, 1 simple phone call and the pieces I order are on their way, and usually arrive to my front door in CT within 3-4 days. Shoppers Choice has married online shopping/customer service with good ol fashion Southern hospitality ...you will not be disappointed !!

customer service is lacking

I purchased a blaze outdoor kitchen with grill, side burner, doors, and refrigerator. Upon arrival, I found the refrigerator to be VERY loud. I contacted Blaze direct and they basically dismissed the whole complaint stating that there was nothing that they were going to do. After contacting shoppers choice, they sent me a different brand of refrigerator which ended up costing me almost double. They told me that they would send me a return shipping label for the faulty Blaze and would credit my card. I received the replacement fridge and have made email attempts(as to document) two different times to two of the different people that originally helped me. A week has gone by and I still have not received a response from any of my emails. I have a boxed up refrigerator in my dining room and I would love to get it out. I would also like to have my credit card credited for the original faulty Blaze refrigerator.

Great customer service

from Denver, CO

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Vey knowledgeable staff and everything arrived before actual promised dates. I will shop w/ BBQ Guys again

Yes, I would purchase from this company again.

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

They actually got back to me with more information when they said they would! Carrie was very good about returning calls while I was trying to decide which BBQ would work best for me. My order was eventually placed with Dawn because of her phone presence and confidence in the company.

Been a customer since 2002

from Salem, Virginia

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

The sales staff provide solid advice and are well-trained. The product selection never disappoints.

Fairly good service...Fell short on follow up

from san francisco bay area

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Some of the people I spoke to were great. One person said they would call me back and never did. I also submitted a question via email and never got a response. One of my orders over phone they got wrong then was nicely fixed after I noticed and called.

Best prices and best service!

from Orange County, CA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Randy is patient, knowledgeable and honest! He helped us pick the perfect BBQ for our needs.

True Service

from Bozeman, MT

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Dawn was incredibly knowledgeable about product features and could readily provide comparison. Local retailers could not match her expertise.

Above and Beyond Expectations

from Albuquerque New Mexico

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

My recent experience with Shopper's Choice was extraordinary. I had a gift certificate which I thought had expired and the customer service representative went out of his way to reactivate it and take my order. Seldom have I found this type of customer service over the phone. He took his time, checked and rechecked my order, and left me fully satisfied. Great job, Shopper's Choice.

EXCELLANT SERVICE, I WAS KEPT INFORMED AT ALL TIMES

Quick and easy.

Incredible customer service!

from Houston, TX

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

In buying all my components for an outdoor kitchen and taking several orders to get everything; at one order I forgot to use the coupon code. Once I realized contacte3d Shoppers Choice and they quickly credited my card. Shipping is super fast and packed very well so as no damage.