Other Health & Beauties:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

ShoppersChoice.com

They went above and beyond! Exceptional service.

I placed my an order that would have been delivered while I was on vacation. The rep I spoke with explained that he could put the order on hold and schedule it to be released within a few days so the delivery would take place upon my return. Immediately I was impressed, as this was my first order with Shopper's Choice. I returned from vacation but had still not received notification of shipment, so I called customer service. It just so happened that on this day, unbeknownst to me until several hours into my attempts to reach them, that Shopper's Choice was experiencing technical difficulties with their internet provider. Therefore, I was becoming unhappy with the fact that my order had not shipped and I couldn't reach anyone by phone, email, or chat. Several hours later I reached a rep who explained why I couldn't get through and discovered there was a technical problem that prevented my order from being released, but she would have it released and see what she could do about expediting it. (I ordered a grill and needed it for July 4th, but the delay was making it look like I had no chance of receiving it in time.) Several hours later I followed up with another rep. She was ending her shift and made it perfectly clear she wanted to end it on a good note. I explained how unhappy I was that my order was delayed and that my holiday plans were now in question. She approved a discount for the inconvenience the potential delay was going to cause me, but above and beyond that, she assured me that she was personally going to call the warehouse and give them a heads-up about my order, with every hope of a delivery before the 4th. Well....she moved must have moved mountains, because my grill was delivered early in the morning of July 3rd, and even the delivery driver knew that there was a problem with the order and I needed the grill before the 4th. I am beyond impressed! Kudos to everyone who made this right after it could've gone so wrong! Thank you!!!!!!

A Big Delay

In late June, I began my hunt for a new AC. By early July, I decided on a Whynter model & their website directed me to Shoppers Choice. Even though I'd never heard of them, I decided to use them because they had the machine I wanted in stock. The website promises next day shipping. I wasn't too concerned about that because I'd ordered on the Saturday of a holiday weekend. My card was immediately charged & I got an order confirmation with the promise of a delivery confirmation to follow. Nothing for that whole week. Again, holiday week, no stress. Nothing the next week. I wrote them an email inquiry and got a quick enough response. My item was out of stock, it had come back in they'd be sending it out immediately, etc. Nothing the next week. Then finally a shipping confirmation almost an entire month later. The AC was left on my apartment doorstep (I was not home). I have no complaints about the machine.
The promise of items leaving the warehouse 24-hours later, the silence until I sent out an email & then more unkept promises. I think it could have been handled better.

Great product reviews and videos!

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Great product reviews and videos!

I plan on buying from this merchant again

from Shrewsbury pa

Verified Buyer

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

My experience was good, I called in on a day when there were some issues with inbound calls. In fact they called me back to my surprise. Ordering was easy no problems.

excellent

excellent

Great website, easy to use.

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Great website, easy to use. Great financing options.

Porschia was very helpful

Porschia was very helpful

Easy and convenient.

Easy and convenient.

So far so good, I am looking forward to my smoker.

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

So far so good, I am looking forward to my smoker.

Easy transaction, very easy website to navigate.

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Easy transaction, very easy website to navigate. A+

Very quick and easy.

Very quick and easy.

Great Experience!

from Saint Augustine, FL

Verified Buyer

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I purchased a combo gas/charcoal grill, side burner, and numerous stainless cabinets and the like for my new outdoor kitchen. The prices are very competitive, selection is endless, and the service was outstanding. All items were delivered quickly and damage-free. I am thoroughly impressed with Shoppers Choice!