1,471 reviews
Other Clothings:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

Read 1,471 Reviews

ShoppersChoice.com

They went above and beyond! Exceptional service.

I placed my an order that would have been delivered while I was on vacation. The rep I spoke with explained that he could put the order on hold and schedule it to be released within a few days so the delivery would take place upon my return. Immediately I was impressed, as this was my first order with Shopper's Choice. I returned from vacation but had still not received notification of shipment, so I called customer service. It just so happened that on this day, unbeknownst to me until several hours into my attempts to reach them, that Shopper's Choice was experiencing technical difficulties with their internet provider. Therefore, I was becoming unhappy with the fact that my order had not shipped and I couldn't reach anyone by phone, email, or chat. Several hours later I reached a rep who explained why I couldn't get through and discovered there was a technical problem that prevented my order from being released, but she would have it released and see what she could do about expediting it. (I ordered a grill and needed it for July 4th, but the delay was making it look like I had no chance of receiving it in time.) Several hours later I followed up with another rep. She was ending her shift and made it perfectly clear she wanted to end it on a good note. I explained how unhappy I was that my order was delayed and that my holiday plans were now in question. She approved a discount for the inconvenience the potential delay was going to cause me, but above and beyond that, she assured me that she was personally going to call the warehouse and give them a heads-up about my order, with every hope of a delivery before the 4th. Well....she moved must have moved mountains, because my grill was delivered early in the morning of July 3rd, and even the delivery driver knew that there was a problem with the order and I needed the grill before the 4th. I am beyond impressed! Kudos to everyone who made this right after it could've gone so wrong! Thank you!!!!!!

Items I had been consulted on for purchase were not correct

I called for help on a specific item (log set burner with spark ignite). I was on the phone with the S.C. rep and had my contractor installer with me during that call. I asked what log set and other assembly pieces should be ordered for a specific log dimension and for the self starting with remote. I made it clear, and my installer confirms, of my preferences to not have a continuous pilot. I was given the item numbers and price point. I made the purchase based on matching that information form the representative. I received the items but upon opening, my installer realized that the burner / remote were match start and thus running pilot. Not what I had asked for direction on. I am in the process of a return and S.C is being responsive. However, I now have to repackage the items, send along photos, take the package to FedEx AND am being told I will have to pay the shipping. I am planning on an exchange for the item that I wanted in the first place. Having to do the leg work and pay for the shipping when I had been given incorrect information doesn't seem very customer conscious. I will be making the new purchase for the spark ignite but in the mean time, while I wait for the return process to go through, the original purchase will have to be paid off on my credit card and the new more expensive purchase added to the card as well. I will see this process through with this product but wanted to express my dissatisfaction with the onus of having to arrange the package sending and shipping cost when I am basically looking to exchange for the item I originally wanted in the first place. These are not cheap items and to place the shipping costs back on the customer to get this right seems distasteful.

Quick and easy.

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Quick and easy. Good customer service.

very good

very good

thanks

thanks

Fast, easy and convenient.

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Fast, easy and convenient. Look forward to a quick shipment received.

Very Happy Thanks