Other Health & Beauties:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

ShoppersChoice.com

They went above and beyond! Exceptional service.

I placed my an order that would have been delivered while I was on vacation. The rep I spoke with explained that he could put the order on hold and schedule it to be released within a few days so the delivery would take place upon my return. Immediately I was impressed, as this was my first order with Shopper's Choice. I returned from vacation but had still not received notification of shipment, so I called customer service. It just so happened that on this day, unbeknownst to me until several hours into my attempts to reach them, that Shopper's Choice was experiencing technical difficulties with their internet provider. Therefore, I was becoming unhappy with the fact that my order had not shipped and I couldn't reach anyone by phone, email, or chat. Several hours later I reached a rep who explained why I couldn't get through and discovered there was a technical problem that prevented my order from being released, but she would have it released and see what she could do about expediting it. (I ordered a grill and needed it for July 4th, but the delay was making it look like I had no chance of receiving it in time.) Several hours later I followed up with another rep. She was ending her shift and made it perfectly clear she wanted to end it on a good note. I explained how unhappy I was that my order was delayed and that my holiday plans were now in question. She approved a discount for the inconvenience the potential delay was going to cause me, but above and beyond that, she assured me that she was personally going to call the warehouse and give them a heads-up about my order, with every hope of a delivery before the 4th. Well....she moved must have moved mountains, because my grill was delivered early in the morning of July 3rd, and even the delivery driver knew that there was a problem with the order and I needed the grill before the 4th. I am beyond impressed! Kudos to everyone who made this right after it could've gone so wrong! Thank you!!!!!!

A Big Delay

In late June, I began my hunt for a new AC. By early July, I decided on a Whynter model & their website directed me to Shoppers Choice. Even though I'd never heard of them, I decided to use them because they had the machine I wanted in stock. The website promises next day shipping. I wasn't too concerned about that because I'd ordered on the Saturday of a holiday weekend. My card was immediately charged & I got an order confirmation with the promise of a delivery confirmation to follow. Nothing for that whole week. Again, holiday week, no stress. Nothing the next week. I wrote them an email inquiry and got a quick enough response. My item was out of stock, it had come back in they'd be sending it out immediately, etc. Nothing the next week. Then finally a shipping confirmation almost an entire month later. The AC was left on my apartment doorstep (I was not home). I have no complaints about the machine.
The promise of items leaving the warehouse 24-hours later, the silence until I sent out an email & then more unkept promises. I think it could have been handled better.

Helpful Reviews + Customer Service on Great Grill

from Boston, MA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Used the BBQ Guys kamado reviews to decide on a new grill, and when a competitor has the product in sale, BBQ Guys matched it. Very happy with the product thus far, and would shop with BBQ Guys again.

A Big Delay

from Jamaica, NY

Great service

from Connecticut

Great experience, no complaints

Product sucks!

from Cottage Grove, OR

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

We ordered a cast iron grill, the grill is not flat it has a bow in it. When I called about it I was told it was made that way for grease management, what a load.

Excellent company to buy from

from Yakima, wa

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Excellent company to buy from, customer service was excellent, product arrived undamaged couldn't ask for anything more.

Good experience and would use them again

from NC

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

They followed up on the order. Delivered ahead of time

I placed my order my card was charged that day

from tn

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

my order was not shipped for 3 or 4 days after I ordered customer My order was delivered about 6 days after I placed my order I have a new credit card on order other than that all is well

Very Happy Customer

from Palmetto, Fl

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I had researched the grills that I thought I would want at a number of websites and locally. The Shoppers Choice BBQ Guys gave me the best overall price for the grill I wanted. I called Shoppers Choice and ordered the grill with the rep ( sorry don't remember her name) who was most helpful on a Friday Afternoon.
The Grill and Gas hose were delivered the following Wednesday and we used it that night.
I'm not sure if I will need any additional grill items, but will be checking the BBQ Guys website. Love the FREE Shipping they had offered on my purchased.

I would definitely shop here again!

from Rolling Hills Estates, CA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Very helpful and friendly people here. They made it so easy for us to choose the right barbecue and outdoor island accessories.

Doubtful I would buy from this merchant again.

from Parker, Co

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I went to the merchants web site made a purchase and did not notice or was never explained that I would be dealing with a third party! Do I like it-NO! I still do not know who Shoppers Choice is.