Other E-commerce Websites:
ShoppersChoice.com

Summary

Shopperschoice.com is committed to offering access to Real People, Great Products, and Amazing Service. The ShoppersChoice.com family of brands are all designed to help customers discover products that will not only enhance their homes and lifestyles, but also allow them to spend more time enjoying what they love to do most with the people they love the most.

ShoppersChoice.com

Insanely good customer service!

We bought an American Muscle Grill and some BBQ island doors and a drawer. Why don't all companies have customer service this good?! They were super helpful with the initial order and even held part of it until we were ready for it, the whole time ensuring they had stock for us. Then when we needed to return a part of the order due to a mis-measurement by the contractor - no problem and super smooth return policy. We then had to re-order a different size door and were pleasantly surprised to find out we had earned points from our initial purchase that translated into the re-order being virtually free! Will recommend them without hesitation!

customer service is lacking

I purchased a blaze outdoor kitchen with grill, side burner, doors, and refrigerator. Upon arrival, I found the refrigerator to be VERY loud. I contacted Blaze direct and they basically dismissed the whole complaint stating that there was nothing that they were going to do. After contacting shoppers choice, they sent me a different brand of refrigerator which ended up costing me almost double. They told me that they would send me a return shipping label for the faulty Blaze and would credit my card. I received the replacement fridge and have made email attempts(as to document) two different times to two of the different people that originally helped me. A week has gone by and I still have not received a response from any of my emails. I have a boxed up refrigerator in my dining room and I would love to get it out. I would also like to have my credit card credited for the original faulty Blaze refrigerator.

I love our patio setting

from Sylmar CA

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I bought the Rosedown aluminum cast patio setting and got shipped in a time took about 12 days to get from Baton Rogue to San Fernando CA. when I got it I was so impressed how it was shipped in a pallet and every single piece was wrap very neatly and after I opened and put it together it was very easy to do it looks great and the price was even better cause I got it on discount, and the personnel are very nice customer service I will buy again from them,Thank you Shopper's Choice.

I would use this company again

from Marysville wa

Everything went seemless

Very pleased with service and price

from Michigan

Great shopping expirience.

I was extremely satisfied and impressed with the cust.servic

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Olivia, was very responsive and timely, when dealing with questions and needs.

customer service is lacking

from port saint luci, florida

Excellent service

from Naples, fl

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Great experience with efficient ordering, delivery, and responsiveness.

Would do business with this company again

from Brandon ms

Super service...

i would purchase again.

from venice, florida

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

helpful, fast, fair priced.

excellent service

from Fairhope, AL

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

Excellent service! Very courteous representative who assisted me!

Price Match Guarantee...No reply from Shoppers Choice.

from California

Comments about ShoppersChoice.com:

I was interested in some artificial gas logs, sold on Shoppers Choice and Amazon. Same product, but lower on Amazon. Shoppers Choice has a convenient email under "Low Price Guarantee." I gave them the full product and price details. They never responded.....Had to call them to complain.