4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

lots of free magazine publications !

I have been a member of Rewards Gold for at least 3 years now and have gotten tons of FREE magazine subscriptions simply for doing short surveys .
You sign up as a...Read complete review

You sign up as a member and you will receive notification by email of all the survey and reward opportunities for you .
Typically , a survey takes less than ten minutes to complete - I have done surveys for my favorite yogurt, best deodorant , my favorite brand of watch ,etc . There are only about 15 questions to complete , fill out your contact information and you will be rewarded with a set amount of points which will bring you to a screen where you can choose a reward of a full 12 month magazine subscription for having filled out a short survey !

You really cannot beat it and the titles to choose from are good magazines - they typically have magazines such as Maxim, Shape , Brides ,etc. I have gotten many others through the past 36 months or so including Rolling Stone , Fitness , and Guitar Player for my son !
You can forward the emails and your friends can sign up and take advantage of the offers too - popular titles may last only a short time on the link so I always take the surveys as soon as I get the email. No strings attached and a great way to try new magazines !

Easy to use, poor selection of prizes

I love to read, so when I found out I could win free magazines for doing simple tasks online, I was delighted to learn more. Sign up was a breeze, and I was instantly rewarded points for doing simple things. It did not take me long at all to earn enough rewards to redeem them for the first level of prizes.

Sadly, there was one magazine option for my points tier, so I decided to be patient and save up for a bit longer. While it continued to be easy to earn points and reach the next prize level, I was still disappointed to see the magazine prize selection looking dismal and uninteresting.

After a bit of browsing, I discovered that the highest rewards tier still offers the same magazines, just longer subscriptions.

There is almost no variety in the prize selection. Not one single magazine catches my attention. Most I wouldn't even read if I were sitting in a mechanic's lobby for four hours just to ease the boredom.

I hope they will update the prize selection at some point. Otherwise, I wasted my time for literally nothing in return.

Easy to use, poor selection of prizes

from Concord, NC

Fabulous rewards program!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about RewardsGold:

This is a topnotch rewards program. I belong to Swagbucks, Viewpoints, Bing, and many more. This is a very easy and simple, in good and bad sense, program.

The only rewards they have available are magazine subscriptions, which is limiting but still something to work towards. The great thing is they will also send the magazine subscription to somewhere else other than yourself. It makes a great gift!

I was disappointed in the sign up. I had to give a lot of personal information to join, like phone number, address and birthdate. Normally it's just a basic email or few things to join, then you add more after you've become a member. Also in order to join I had to give four friend referrals and their emails. There was no choice. I don't like to give referrals unless I know that it is something my friend would be interested in.

There aren't a lot of opportunities to earn points. I do really like their little surveys. They aren't ones you have to qualify for and waste your time. They are directly contacted to the website. It was very easy for me to quickly earn 4000 points and redeem for my first subscription.

Product Selection
Not that many magazine subscriptions to choose from. My first magazine I redeemed for was the New Yorker. I can't imagine that I will get a lot out of this rewards program. That being said, I really do like what I am getting now. It's definitely worth it.

Absolutely Free Magazines

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about RewardsGold:

RewardsGold is a free site where members receive points for surveys. Points are redeemable for magazine or newspaper subscriptions or audio books.

All that is required is for a person to sign up and create an account. No charge! Once you complete the sign-in process you will be rewarded with points credited to your account. Periodically you will receive e-messages with opportunities to earn points in the form of surveys or product reviews. The more offers you respond to the more points you accrue.

Product Selection
No an extensive selection. I have received the following: Town & Country, Health, Martha Stewart Living, Smithsonian & Men's Health. Magazines go quickly so you have to act fast.

Product Pricing
No fees or monies is ever required! No bills or hassles to collect for your subscriptions. All that is needed is points in your account.

Customer Service
Have not had the pleasure of contacting their customer service department. They are obviously doing something right when members are actively using their site and no outstanding issues or problems.

Shipping and Returns
Giving RewardsGold the benefit of the doubt on this one. I have yet to experience any difficulties with this site. My account has been accurately credited with my points and all orders have been filled correctly.

• Shipping and Returns:

lots of free magazine publications !

from MA

Rewards Gold: GREAT Way to Get FREE Subscriptions

Comments about RewardsGold:

When I first saw a blogger post about Rewards Gold, I thought that surely, it must be too good to be true. It seemed like too little effort to get a free magazine subscription, and I was sure that it would be a nightmare to cancel once my free year was up.

Despite my skepticism, I decided to try it anyway, and was pleased to find that Rewards Gold is just as good as everybody says it is! Answer a few questions to earn some points, and then immediately redeem them for a free subscription to some really great magazines. I have gotten more big-name magazines subscriptions than I could count over the years, and often receive offers in my email box for even more freebies.

The great thing about Rewards Gold is these subscriptions really are free and no-strings attached. You won't get hit with a hefty bill or find them impossible to cancel after the free term is up.

If you don't like to receive paper magazines in the mail, they have free online versions as well.

Crazy Easy to Get Free Magazine Subscriptions!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about RewardsGold:

RewardsGold.com is another website I was quite weary of for a long time. I like to browse a lot of freebie websites that post free samples and free offers to various products and I would often see that RewardsGold.com was offering free magazine subscriptions, sometimes in return for filling out a survey and sometimes for just signing up for the subscriptions. I found this to be highly suspicious and just ignored these postings, until one day I just decided to give Rewards Gold a shot - so glad that I did! I've received a free 1-year subscription to SELF and have procured additional subscriptions to comparable magazines for my family and friends. It's literally amazing. I love magazines and I love free stuff - perfect! I now have over 4000 points with Rewards Gold (earned answering some very simple surveys) that I'll use to redeem in the future when for additional subscriptions. They occasionally add new magazine subscription offers and their current offering is quite good including Self and Shape.

Great Way to Get Your Favorite Newspapers and Magazines

Comments about RewardsGold:

A little over a couple years ago, a friend of mine told me about Rewards Gold and suggested I check it out. I did, and couldn't have been happier with my experience. I spent about 30 minutes filling out a survey so that I could earn some points. The survey was on specific products that I had bought recently, and what my experience of buying and using them was. I then used all of my points to get a one-year subscription to my very favorite newspaper!! Ever since then, Rewards Gold sends me an email alerting me to a new reward. I then instantly go to Rewards Gold and fill out a survey or two until I have enough points to get a subscription to the newest magazine or newspaper that they offer as a reward. They always have all of the best newspapers and magazines - the expensive ones that usually cost so much out of pocket that you ordinarily wouldn't splurge - and you'll never be disappointed with the experience!

RewardsGold Is An Easy Way To Get Free Magazines

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about RewardsGold:

I love reading a variety of magazines, but they can be very expensive, regardless of if you are purchasing them at a store or going with a yearly subscription. This is why I really like RewardsGold.

This program offers you an easy way to get magazines for personal use or even for a small office. The whole process couldn't simpler really. All you need to do is go to the RewardsGold site and sign up. Then you complete various different tasks in order to get points (these tasks could be anything from reviewing a product to posting about the program on Twitter). After you complete these tasks you'll be rewarded with a number of magazines to chose from. Most of the magazines are the popular ones that most people would buy (not just random ones that no one has ever heard of).

I have used this program a number of times and never had a problem. I've always gotten the magazines as promised and never received a bill for them. I highly recommend this program to any magazine lovers out there.

Big rewards for small effort!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about RewardsGold:

RewardsGold has given me so many free magazine subscriptions over the past 3 years! I LOVE RewardsGold because it is SO easy and fast to get the free magazines. I first found out about this company from a coupon blog a few years ago. The deal was that you get a free 1 year subscription to OK Magazine for less than 10 minutes of your time, it involved signing up for RewardsGold and reviewing your favorite perfumes. I clicked the link to get started because celebrity gossip magazines are my guilty pleasure but I refuse to pay for them! At the website, you first sign up with name, address, etc... OR, if you are already a member, you click the link to sign in, then provide name and email addresses of 2 friends to get more points. I've tried to skip this step before but it always errors and says it's required, so I use the same email addresses each time and it works fine. Then you will be asked information on a variety of products, I've reviewed my favorite perfumes, mascaras, hair products, shave cream, and dozens of other similar products. You only need like 25-50 words in each question box so it doesn't take much time at all. After you're done, the next step is confirming your reward and mailing address. In a few weeks, your free subscription begins. And you NEVER get a bill, it's awesome! Although the website is not too advanced technically nor graphically, it's purpose makes up for it. If you hate paying for magazines, (or newspapers, or even digital books!) SIGN UP for RewardsGold because chances are, your favorite magazine subscriptions WILL be available soon!

From RewardsGold, I've gotten free subs to Wired, Town & Country

from Plano, TX

Comments about RewardsGold:

**Rewards Gold is a great website for obtaining free one-year subscriptions to** magazines such as Wired, U.S. News & World Report, Town and Country, Forbes, Working Mother and more.

Through various sample and sponsored subscription sites, you can pick up some great finds of free magazine subscriptions. How does it work? The simple answer is free “sample” equals more exposure to new audiences who may convert their sample into a paid subscription.

Pretty simple process, just fill out a few questions about yourself and interests–you can ignore the part about referring friends–and select your free subscription. For offers from Rewards Gold, its ok to give them your real email address because they don’t send many emails and the ones they do consist of more free magazine subscription offers to popular consumer magazines like these.