Other E-commerce Websites:
Leisure Websites
ZeeCigs.com

ZeeCigs.com

Zig is now Zee Cigs. Yea we all know him as Shawn

I love Shawn’s smokeless shop and left a review here months ago, I do not care what its called, zig or zee as I am a loyal customer.

I...Read complete review

I have been smoke free since the first electronic cigarette I got from him. The reason I am putting another review in is an update for other people who might see shawns stuff of zig cigs. Zigcigs (aka shawn) had to change his ecig name to zeecigs and I am trying to help as what I can gather is big corporate B.S.

He has not posted this much anywhere and I think the reason is he is not allowed. A cigarette rolling paper company made him change the name from zig to zee. This is what I can gather from what I have seen in the changing of his website name and all the changes. Not surprised that big tobacco attacked him. Funny how FDA is trying to call ecigs a drug yet big tobacco is looking at it as tobacco product.

Anyways, if you are searching for zigcigs look up zee cigs as it’s the same guy but now a different name.  I just hope that hew still keeps doing youtube videos as that is how I found him.

ErikaIowa Gal

ZeeCigs.com - good product but poor website design.

Great products but the website is clunky. Really did not like the video popping up and yelling at me as soon I logged on. Great establishment, but the web site really could use some polishing. The colors were annoying and the ordering information was difficult to find.

Zee Cigs - Very surprising!

from Santa Monica CA

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

I have yet to come across such a good website in general, let alone for electronic cigarettes! The layout is classic, very easy to navigate the webpage, great shipping times & conditions, and very helpful customer support. This website seems to have it all, the owners are great, workers are great, and products are great. I've shopped at this website for many years now, back when it used to be Shawn's, it was never as good as it is now. Major improvements were made.
I ordered a few things from the website, it took very minimal time to navigate the website due to the clearly laid out options, and the shipping estimate was double the time the package actually came. I had thanked them using the support line because I like to test all the factors before reviewing, and they gave me a coupon for just being polite! Great customer service and people in general, definitely recommend shopping here for electronic cigarettes.

One of the easiest websites I have ever personally navigated.

Product Selection
There could be more options, but as this is located in texas they are probably restricted from one of the more popular vape pens.

Product Pricing
The pricing was fair, not good nor bad.

Customer Service
Great customer service. Fast, friendly, and generous.

Shipping and Returns
The shipping estimate was 2 weeks, and I got my product within 4 days. I have not had to deal with return shipping, but with ease of action for everything else I'd expect it to be flawless as well.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Make the switch from normal cigarettes!

from Kansas

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

I am a new user to zeecigs.com. I recently made the switch from normal cigarettes to e-cigarettes. I was just buying cheap e-cigarettes at a local store but they would constantly break because they were of poor quality. Somebody told me about zeecigs.com and I am SO glad they did! You get great quality e-cigs at a great price!

The website definitely looks outdated and has no fancy features. It takes a while to get used to navigating the website but once you figure it out you will be fine. There are more aspects to the website other than selling you e-cigs. They have a lot of information about their products, including step by step how to videos. I have placed 2 separate orders from zeecigs.com and had no problems at all. I received my shipment quickly and everything was correct.

The e-cigs are high quality but not over priced. These are a much healthier option compared to normal cigarettes. I recommend this website!

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

ZeeCigs.com - good product but poor website design.

Zee Cigs

from Fredonia, KS

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

Ok, Have only been a customer of Shawns Smokeless Shop for about 1 month. However in that one month i have placed 3 seperate orders, and have been very pleased not only with the product but the service as well. Prior to ever ordering from Zee cigs i viewed id say 80% of the videos on you tube (which were very helpful) and led me to order what i have. Shawns Instructional/ informative productions were a bright candle in a very dark cave. Not once in any videos does he mention zig-zag rolling papers or any type of affiliation with them. I am almost sick to learn that these videos may be taken away.

40 days it has been since I've used any tobacco, I owe it all to Shawn and his Videos. Weather its Zig or Zee Doesnt matter. What does: Product/ Service/ Accountability. ZEE CIG= Best of the Best

Zee Cigs is great!

from Mount Vernon, MO

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

I have been dealing with Zig Cigs, now known as Zee Cigs, for several months. They offer a great product, and even greater service. They are always prompt with shipping, and completely accurate with the order. As well, Shawn keeps you posted with shipping information, as well as tracking.

Couldn't ask for a better site! I would recommend Zee Cigs to anyone.

Also, I think this stupid argument from Zig Zag is ridiculous. There is no confusion as to product or brand name. When I was a smoker, I sometimes used Zig Zag papers and tobacco. Now I am not a **tobacco **smoker, I **vape** or whatever you want to call it. Thanks to Zee Cigs, I am no longer inhaling the tars and hundreds of other chemicals I was addicted to for 49 years. I enjoy better breathing, taste, and sense of smell.

Thanks, Zee Cigs!

Zee Cigs - Best place for electronic cigarettes

from East Lansing, MI

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

Shawn's videos gave me confidence to try electronic cigarettes. I appreciated the honesty in his videos... And he was right!! The e-cigs are awesome! My lungs felt better after the 1st day & no more messy ashes or smoke. Shawn ships quickly & is great at answering any questions. I've recommended his site to many friends & family... I will continue to do so because I know Shawn's service & the product will not disappointment.

Trying Zee Cigs (formerly Zig Cigs)was the best thing I ever did

from Ormond Beach, FL

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

If you are thinking about making the switch from tobacco cigs, you have **got **to try Zee Cigs!! I was a die-hard smoker for over 30 years, and made the switch 2 years ago. I have never looked back! Thank you Shawn for all the videos. They really helped me. Shawn is always there to help you out. He always answers my emails. And the videos are so very informative. He doesn't just sell a product; he is there with you all along the way! Those of us who do business with Shawn are very loyal! Find him by searching for Zee Cigs. Used to be Zig Cigs, but who cares? If I can quit tobacco, **ANYBODY** can. Just go check out his videos and try for yourself.

Zee Cigs is best Electronic Cigarette (e-cig) formerly Zig Cigs

from League City, TX

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

Shawn was my first e-cig experience and I've been a customer for over 6 months now. I was completely tobacco free within a couple of days and have no desire to go back. I've been combining my favorite strawberry bubblegum liquid with the zero nicotine version and hope to eventually wean myself off alltogether. Don't worry Shawn, I'll still tell every smoker I meet about your marvelous website, product, and customer service.

Zig Cigs now Zee Cigs

from Salina, KS

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

I have used Shawn's product for 5 months now and have had great service. Shawn also makes all information that you could possibly need readily available. I am sorry that Shawn has had battle over the name of his product to keep supplying product to all of us who are now tobacco free. His service is greatly appreciated by many.

ZeeCigs is the best place I've found for e-cigs.

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about ZeeCigs.com:

If you are looking for reilable hardware, great e-juice, truthful marketing, good customer service, and information that cannot be equalled from someone who is an e-smoker himself, just find Shawn at ZeeCigs.com. I have tried other e-cigs and been terribly disappointed in the quality of hardware, the taste of e-juice (especially that made in China), the customer service, the LONG wait for what I ordered. But not at ZeeCigs. Every bad experience I've had elsewhere has been an excellent experience with Shawn. I am no longer looking because ZeeCigs offers everything I was looking for!