4.8
2,685 reviews
Other Clothings:
Leisure Websites
3Rivers Archery

Summary

Your Longbow and Recurve experts. Shop the world's largest supplier of traditional and primitive archery supplies.

Read 2,685 Reviews

3Rivers Archery

4.8

Pros

• Accurate (193)
  • Well built / quality (147)
  • High quality (121)
  • Professional (117)
  • Good value (113)

Cons

• No cons (4)
  • Pricey / poor value (4)
  • No follow-up (3)

• Hunting (373)
  • Target practice (360)
  • Competitive shooting (178)
  • Self defense (37)
  • Tactical (29)
    • Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Hunter / fisherman (402), Occasional shooter (159), Competitive shooter (93), Law enforcement/military (27), Gun collector (10)
    • Was this a gift?:
    • No (571), Yes (49)
    • I received a sample (8), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

FAST, yes.......VERY FAST Delivery.

3Rivers is the only real traditional supply house, and they have the market cornered. 3Rivers can do whatever they want in this business and make money at it, however they choose to do it right. I'm glad they are around.

Pretty good quiver and things

Arrows are really easy to access. I wish that the cover was permanently fastened on one side so I didn't have to worry about losing it. I need another strap to keep it from sliding off of the strap shoulder. I live in evergreen country and could use a different camo pattern. I thought the zippered pocket inside the main zippered compartment was weird until I needed a place to put my glasses. And oh ya, I would have the zipper zip from the bottom up rather than the top down. The way it is now gravity naturally wants to open the zipper. It is also more likely to get snagged and opened by a branch while I move forward through the woods. Sure wish it had another pocket the same size. Good quality construction.

smooth as the proverbial.

from Singapore, Singapore

Comments about 3Rivers Archery:

smooth as the proverbial...;-)

Three Rivers never disappoints.

from Hillsborough, NC

Comments about 3Rivers Archery:

Three Rivers never disappoints. They always have what I'm looking for at a good price and they get it to me in a timely fashion. Their on-line record of my previous transactions are very helpful when trying to reorder supplies.

Been many years since I've shopped here.

from Sacramento

Comments about 3Rivers Archery:

Been many years since I've shopped here. Gave up archery when my dominant eye had cataract. Finally had it removed and am picking up archery again. I like the new website- much more convenient!

Fantastic selection of products.

from Lockport, Illinois

Comments about 3Rivers Archery:

Fantastic selection of products. Even after having to pay shipping fees it's still better than the prices at bass or cabelas. Plus such a way better selection for the traditional archer.

Shipping seemed a little high.

from Missouri

Comments about 3Rivers Archery:

Shipping seemed a little high. 79.99 became 93.94. I would be willing to wait longer for less cost.

Thanks 3Rivers Archery!

from VA

Comments about 3Rivers Archery:

Thanks 3Rivers Archery!!! You all making getting ready for hunting season easy and pleasurable. I find everything I need and all the help I could ask for. Thanks again!!!

Always easy to find exactly what I'm looking for

Easy

No problems at all.

from Topeka, KS

Comments about 3Rivers Archery:

No problems at all. Everything went smooth.