4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (20), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

It is a Virtual Treasure Hunt!

My son introduced me to **slickdeals.net** a couple of years back.  I have found it to be a great place to discover deep discounts and sales that I didn't know about.  The site allows members to post sales and coupons to the site so it is in constant motion. You'll never know what you may discover.  Just click on the link to go to the deal.  You will know it is an active link when it is in bold blue type.  When the deal expires the link will not work.**examples of savings:**  The other day I saw a Batman Begins widescreen DVD being offered for $5.  Today there is a posting for a BestBuy deal: Bestbuy has MSI Wind Netbook for $350, The Simpsons Game for $9.99 [PS3, Wii and XBox 360] as well as many more deals.This is a great site if you like to shop for bargains.  You can sign up for email alerts as well.  I don't have them but all of my kids check slickdeals regularly and we all know what each of us are looking for so we send out our own alerts.  ;-)There are also forums and blogs that discuss products, service issues, etc.  If you are looking for a deal you can post your need, you can enter sweepstakes and contests and meet a whole bunch of cheapskates [uh, I meant Bargain Hunters] just like you.  There is even a spot where you can find out about freebies.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that.Check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

It's okay.

The slickdeals website is all right. Essentially, it is an online resource for finding huge deals and discounts. While I will admit you can find amazing deals, I cannot bring myself to use the website much because it is too overwhelming for my preference.

The front page of the website has a "Best Deals Right Now" area. It shows a lot of their featured discounts for that particular day. At the top there are numerous links to specific types of deals; for example it will have computers, shoes, apparel, grocery, etc. The front page of the website is laid out horribly. In my opinion, it is sloppy and chaotic, which I really dislike.

The main part of the website is their forums, which is laid out a little better than their front page. Sections such as “hot deals” or “coupons” are found in the forum area. You can find many good deals posted by other users. I have no idea how the users find some of these deals. They are just brilliant! It is helpful but I find it can sometimes take too much time.

I think I just have a problem with the poorly laid out website and how chaotic it appears sometimes. For me that is overwhelming and just turns me off the site. There are amazing deals on the site though; there is no way I can deny that.

Was great, has become a haven for for shills and malcontents

from San Jose

Comments about slickdeals:

This site, once designed to serve the community, was once great. Under current management the site has become a haven for shills and malcontents spewing all manner of lies and insults to increase postcount (and thus advertising revenue). Management is incompetent, irresponsible, and unresponsive to requests for consistent application of posting criteria. AVOID at all costs.

Excellent website

from Hilo, HI

Comments about slickdeals:

This site is great for numerous things. They have lots of categories to find deals, rebates, coupons, sweepstakes, freebies, and hot deals. I browse through the site at least once a day. They have a very good variety of sweepstakes and giveaways if that's what you are interested in. I have entered some sweepstakes through their site, sadly I have not won yet; but there is always tomorrow! The deals that are posted are great. There are many deals and if you are looking for something in particular, you can do a search on the site and see if there is a corresponding deal for the item. They have forums for various topics which I find interesting. Not everyone would but it pays to check it out. Their home page lists the featured deals, slickdeals and deals you may have missed. They also have deals by cities. You can also find articles and a blog, the lounge where you can have discussions. I would recommend this site to everyone and have recommended it to my friends.

Great website, I have been a fan for several years. Love it.

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about slickdeals:

Great website, I have been a fan for several years. Love it.

yo save money

from New york

its lit

Great deals all of the time

from Baltimore md

Comments about slickdeals:

I have been a member for years and have taken advantage of dozens of deals that this website showed me.

My go to site to find a deal!

from Salt Lake City

Comments about slickdeals:

Have been a member for a LONG time. I dont post often but use slickdeals every day almost.

My second home :)

from Ohio

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals has the most up-to-date listings for deals, contest/sweepstakes, coupons and freebies.
The community forums are a nice place to hang your hat as well as pick up a few tips ;)

cant stay off this site!

from Tulsa, Ok

Comments about slickdeals:

I look at this site constantly!

Slickdeals is the best site on the internet

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals has saved me thousands of dollars on dozens of categories, from TVs to toilet paper. It never stops!

Very useful website for saving money.

from Kalispell, Montana

Comments about slickdeals:

I use this product to save money.