4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (34), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

It is a Virtual Treasure Hunt!

My son introduced me to **slickdeals.net** a couple of years back.  I have found it to be a great place to discover deep discounts and sales that I didn't know about.  The site allows members to post sales and coupons to the site so it is in constant motion. You'll never know what you may discover.  Just click on the link to go to the deal.  You will know it is an active link when it is in bold blue type.  When the deal expires the link will not work.**examples of savings:**  The other day I saw a Batman Begins widescreen DVD being offered for $5.  Today there is a posting for a BestBuy deal: Bestbuy has MSI Wind Netbook for $350, The Simpsons Game for $9.99 [PS3, Wii and XBox 360] as well as many more deals.This is a great site if you like to shop for bargains.  You can sign up for email alerts as well.  I don't have them but all of my kids check slickdeals regularly and we all know what each of us are looking for so we send out our own alerts.  ;-)There are also forums and blogs that discuss products, service issues, etc.  If you are looking for a deal you can post your need, you can enter sweepstakes and contests and meet a whole bunch of cheapskates [uh, I meant Bargain Hunters] just like you.  There is even a spot where you can find out about freebies.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that.Check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

It's okay.

The slickdeals website is all right. Essentially, it is an online resource for finding huge deals and discounts. While I will admit you can find amazing deals, I cannot bring myself to use the website much because it is too overwhelming for my preference.

The front page of the website has a "Best Deals Right Now" area. It shows a lot of their featured discounts for that particular day. At the top there are numerous links to specific types of deals; for example it will have computers, shoes, apparel, grocery, etc. The front page of the website is laid out horribly. In my opinion, it is sloppy and chaotic, which I really dislike.

The main part of the website is their forums, which is laid out a little better than their front page. Sections such as “hot deals” or “coupons” are found in the forum area. You can find many good deals posted by other users. I have no idea how the users find some of these deals. They are just brilliant! It is helpful but I find it can sometimes take too much time.

I think I just have a problem with the poorly laid out website and how chaotic it appears sometimes. For me that is overwhelming and just turns me off the site. There are amazing deals on the site though; there is no way I can deny that.

I would like to do shoppng using this app

from NJ

I would like to do shoppng using this app

Slickdeals always finds the best deal!

from Seattle,WA

Comments about slickdeals:

I have used Slikdeals for 8 years. It helped me start my business by finding deals on everything from electronics to furniture to coconut water! I can set a search and Slickdeals does all the work.

I Recommend SlickDeals to Everyone.

from Detroit, MI

Comments about slickdeals:

I've used SlickDeals for many years. I enjoy saving money and hoarding Free After Rebate (FAR) items.

Good deal site

from Chicago-Land

Comments about slickdeals:

Excellent site, and mobile app. The alerts feature is excellent for items that you would buy if you could get a good deal on them.

Good site for deals

from Orlando, FL

Comments about slickdeals:

I like using it. There is a healthy community looking for online deals.

Visit site every morning!

from Central Valley, CA

Comments about slickdeals:

I have slickdeals.net set as my home page so I can check every day on special deals!!!

Great Web Site if you are a Deal Hunter

from San Diego, CA

Comments about slickdeals:

Was a loyal Fatwallet member for years-could not believe they were closing the site. Slickdeals is the new go to site for information and links to the best prices, deals, bargains, coupons, discounts,promo codes, and reviews on the web. Community based interaction with members input. The site is easy to navigate and they have an extensive help section to help you find your way around the site. Once registered, you can customize various items to fit your interest. Check out the forums for added info on deals, freebies, contests, in store specials, travel,finance links/tips. All posted deals have a comment section which is helpful if not entertaining. The site often has giveaways of new and trending products. There are rules to what can be posted, along with moderators and community input to keep all the spam, scams and other non sense off the site. They offer an IOS & Android app along with mobile/live site access.

The first bookmark I click when I open my browser

from Maiden NC

Comments about slickdeals:

This website uses experienced members and users to post deals, as well as international bots. The site is all about where a particular product may be on sale and how to that item even cheaper, coupon codes, mail in rebates, shipping codes, etc. Each deal has its own thread where member can discuss the deal. Other users can ask questions or add coupon codes they have found online. After the products arrive members share their photos and reviews on the deal thread. Its great to see a product, like a 80' TV that normally cost $699 end up costing $299 after coupon codes, mail in rebates, free shipping, etc.
The front page has a grid set up showing photos of all the products. Inside there is a forum set up for all the products, there are coupons, freebies, contests, travel deals, etc. I had a great 4 day vacation from Slick Deals. Its very easy to see a deal, then ask any questions to other members who are buying or who own the same product. I have NEVER ran across another website so full of content. I recommend this site to all my friends. If I see a SlickDeal that a friend has been looking for, I will text them the deal and help them get it. Today, 30 minutes ago, I just bought a $32 charger on Amazon, its over $25 so shipping is free (would have been $13.74), then I used the code 50OFFFD4 at checkout and final cost was $16. Now thats a Slick Deal!

Best place to find the best deals!!

from CA

Comments about slickdeals:

My favorite site that i visit everydy to find deals and sales that I otherwise don't have time to look for.

Can't miss a day

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals is a website that I check daily. I can't miss a day!