4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (24), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

It is a Virtual Treasure Hunt!

My son introduced me to **slickdeals.net** a couple of years back.  I have found it to be a great place to discover deep discounts and sales that I didn't know about.  The site allows members to post sales and coupons to the site so it is in constant motion. You'll never know what you may discover.  Just click on the link to go to the deal.  You will know it is an active link when it is in bold blue type.  When the deal expires the link will not work.**examples of savings:**  The other day I saw a Batman Begins widescreen DVD being offered for $5.  Today there is a posting for a BestBuy deal: Bestbuy has MSI Wind Netbook for $350, The Simpsons Game for $9.99 [PS3, Wii and XBox 360] as well as many more deals.This is a great site if you like to shop for bargains.  You can sign up for email alerts as well.  I don't have them but all of my kids check slickdeals regularly and we all know what each of us are looking for so we send out our own alerts.  ;-)There are also forums and blogs that discuss products, service issues, etc.  If you are looking for a deal you can post your need, you can enter sweepstakes and contests and meet a whole bunch of cheapskates [uh, I meant Bargain Hunters] just like you.  There is even a spot where you can find out about freebies.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that.Check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

It's okay.

The slickdeals website is all right. Essentially, it is an online resource for finding huge deals and discounts. While I will admit you can find amazing deals, I cannot bring myself to use the website much because it is too overwhelming for my preference.

The front page of the website has a "Best Deals Right Now" area. It shows a lot of their featured discounts for that particular day. At the top there are numerous links to specific types of deals; for example it will have computers, shoes, apparel, grocery, etc. The front page of the website is laid out horribly. In my opinion, it is sloppy and chaotic, which I really dislike.

The main part of the website is their forums, which is laid out a little better than their front page. Sections such as “hot deals” or “coupons” are found in the forum area. You can find many good deals posted by other users. I have no idea how the users find some of these deals. They are just brilliant! It is helpful but I find it can sometimes take too much time.

I think I just have a problem with the poorly laid out website and how chaotic it appears sometimes. For me that is overwhelming and just turns me off the site. There are amazing deals on the site though; there is no way I can deny that.

use them every day

from st paul, mn

check it at least 3 times every day

LOVE SLICKDEALS!

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about slickdeals:

I have been coming to slickdeals since I found it in 2010 and ever since ive been hooked! You are able to get first look on deals before most other people! People like me and you see a deal, are nice enough to share with everyone and everyone is happy!

I would love this product

from Texas

Good one

I visit slickdeals everyday

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about slickdeals:

I visit the website daily

I Love Slickdeals

from McDonough, GA

Comments about slickdeals:

I love Slickdeals. An old coworker let me know about this site. I use it all the time. It is saved in my favorites on all of my computers

always the hottest and latest deals

from valley stream ny

Comments about slickdeals:

great site for deals and rewards

I always try to check this site at least once a day

from los angeles, california

Comments about slickdeals:

I always try to check this site at least once a day to make sure I don't miss out on any deal (sometimes i still do sadly )

Was great, has become a haven for for shills and malcontents

from San Jose

Comments about slickdeals:

This site, once designed to serve the community, was once great. Under current management the site has become a haven for shills and malcontents spewing all manner of lies and insults to increase postcount (and thus advertising revenue). Management is incompetent, irresponsible, and unresponsive to requests for consistent application of posting criteria. AVOID at all costs.

Excellent website

from Hilo, HI

Comments about slickdeals:

This site is great for numerous things. They have lots of categories to find deals, rebates, coupons, sweepstakes, freebies, and hot deals. I browse through the site at least once a day. They have a very good variety of sweepstakes and giveaways if that's what you are interested in. I have entered some sweepstakes through their site, sadly I have not won yet; but there is always tomorrow! The deals that are posted are great. There are many deals and if you are looking for something in particular, you can do a search on the site and see if there is a corresponding deal for the item. They have forums for various topics which I find interesting. Not everyone would but it pays to check it out. Their home page lists the featured deals, slickdeals and deals you may have missed. They also have deals by cities. You can also find articles and a blog, the lounge where you can have discussions. I would recommend this site to everyone and have recommended it to my friends.

Great website, I have been a fan for several years. Love it.

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about slickdeals:

Great website, I have been a fan for several years. Love it.