4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (29), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

It is a Virtual Treasure Hunt!

My son introduced me to **slickdeals.net** a couple of years back.  I have found it to be a great place to discover deep discounts and sales that I didn't know about.  The site allows members to post sales and coupons to the site so it is in constant motion. You'll never know what you may discover.  Just click on the link to go to the deal.  You will know it is an active link when it is in bold blue type.  When the deal expires the link will not work.**examples of savings:**  The other day I saw a Batman Begins widescreen DVD being offered for $5.  Today there is a posting for a BestBuy deal: Bestbuy has MSI Wind Netbook for $350, The Simpsons Game for $9.99 [PS3, Wii and XBox 360] as well as many more deals.This is a great site if you like to shop for bargains.  You can sign up for email alerts as well.  I don't have them but all of my kids check slickdeals regularly and we all know what each of us are looking for so we send out our own alerts.  ;-)There are also forums and blogs that discuss products, service issues, etc.  If you are looking for a deal you can post your need, you can enter sweepstakes and contests and meet a whole bunch of cheapskates [uh, I meant Bargain Hunters] just like you.  There is even a spot where you can find out about freebies.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that.Check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

It's okay.

The slickdeals website is all right. Essentially, it is an online resource for finding huge deals and discounts. While I will admit you can find amazing deals, I cannot bring myself to use the website much because it is too overwhelming for my preference.

The front page of the website has a "Best Deals Right Now" area. It shows a lot of their featured discounts for that particular day. At the top there are numerous links to specific types of deals; for example it will have computers, shoes, apparel, grocery, etc. The front page of the website is laid out horribly. In my opinion, it is sloppy and chaotic, which I really dislike.

The main part of the website is their forums, which is laid out a little better than their front page. Sections such as “hot deals” or “coupons” are found in the forum area. You can find many good deals posted by other users. I have no idea how the users find some of these deals. They are just brilliant! It is helpful but I find it can sometimes take too much time.

I think I just have a problem with the poorly laid out website and how chaotic it appears sometimes. For me that is overwhelming and just turns me off the site. There are amazing deals on the site though; there is no way I can deny that.

Love this site!

from Hilo, HI

Comments about slickdeals:

I love to enter sweepstakes and contests and this site has the most complete listing of sweepstakes available on the internet. It's easy to find what you're looking for and it's nice to see lots of people winning. But if you're looking for deals, this is the place to go. They list lots of deals that are available so you save money too. They have many forums you can choose from and it's very educational as most of the posts are spot on! They also have listings of coupons and discounts so you can take advantage of major savings. If you know of a deal, sweepstake, or even a coupon, you can list it too. Just be sure to check if has already been posted.
I would definitely recommend this site to everyone. I've already told all my friends and I see several of them on the site.

slickdeals - best site for deals

from san diego

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals is your one stop shop for finding the best deals online and in store. I used to use several other sites like ben's bargain, but by far slickdeals is the most comprehensive. Furthermore, since this is a user-driven site it's not just deals, but how to make the best out of deals. I enjoy most their annual black friday forum that lists hundreds of items across several major stores and with their account features you can have these emailed to you using key words or items so you don't miss out.

Best Social shopping website

from San Jose

Comments about slickdeals:

Pros: Personally, it helps me get to know more about the new products and their reviews.

Cons: You get addictive to online shopping.

Thrifty Shoppers Paradise

from San Diego, CA

Comments about slickdeals:

SlickDeals is probably my favorite website on the entire world wide web. I am a very frugal shopper, so I am constantly scouring the internet in search of the best prices available. Lucky for me, I'm not the only thrifty shopper, because those like-minded people share their found deals on SlickDeals for the rest of us to save. I find myself visiting SlickDeals even if I'm not in need of anything in particular.

Looking for a good deal!

from ME

Comments about slickdeals:

When I am looking to buy something, I always go to Slickdeals.net. Over the years I have saved a lot of money. Also I can find reviews and forums on things I want to purchase.

Slickdeals has better deal as you can searching

from Newark, CA

no comment

Awesome website

from New York

Comments about slickdeals:

I love this website, I have gotten a lot of deals on various products based on the accuracy and legitimacy of this site.

love to save money? this is the webpage for you

from Northern Indiana

Comments about slickdeals:

a great webpage to save you money on everything from TP to a new car.

Slickdeals is AWESOME!

from Deltona, Fl

Comments about slickdeals:

over the years I have received multiple samples from different manufacturers, claimed many coupon codes and even won money and prizes, I just love Slidkdeals!

Slickdeals is my life

from San Diego

Comments about slickdeals:

I cant live a day without logging in to Slickdeals.net. Especially on Black Friday and around Christmas. I have saved thousands of dollars not to mention, trying out products I normally would not but looked interesting on slickdeals. I also love reading the comments on some of these products.