4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (30), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

It is a Virtual Treasure Hunt!

My son introduced me to **slickdeals.net** a couple of years back.  I have found it to be a great place to discover deep discounts and sales that I didn't know about.  The site allows members to post sales and coupons to the site so it is in constant motion. You'll never know what you may discover.  Just click on the link to go to the deal.  You will know it is an active link when it is in bold blue type.  When the deal expires the link will not work.**examples of savings:**  The other day I saw a Batman Begins widescreen DVD being offered for $5.  Today there is a posting for a BestBuy deal: Bestbuy has MSI Wind Netbook for $350, The Simpsons Game for $9.99 [PS3, Wii and XBox 360] as well as many more deals.This is a great site if you like to shop for bargains.  You can sign up for email alerts as well.  I don't have them but all of my kids check slickdeals regularly and we all know what each of us are looking for so we send out our own alerts.  ;-)There are also forums and blogs that discuss products, service issues, etc.  If you are looking for a deal you can post your need, you can enter sweepstakes and contests and meet a whole bunch of cheapskates [uh, I meant Bargain Hunters] just like you.  There is even a spot where you can find out about freebies.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that.Check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

It's okay.

The slickdeals website is all right. Essentially, it is an online resource for finding huge deals and discounts. While I will admit you can find amazing deals, I cannot bring myself to use the website much because it is too overwhelming for my preference.

The front page of the website has a "Best Deals Right Now" area. It shows a lot of their featured discounts for that particular day. At the top there are numerous links to specific types of deals; for example it will have computers, shoes, apparel, grocery, etc. The front page of the website is laid out horribly. In my opinion, it is sloppy and chaotic, which I really dislike.

The main part of the website is their forums, which is laid out a little better than their front page. Sections such as “hot deals” or “coupons” are found in the forum area. You can find many good deals posted by other users. I have no idea how the users find some of these deals. They are just brilliant! It is helpful but I find it can sometimes take too much time.

I think I just have a problem with the poorly laid out website and how chaotic it appears sometimes. For me that is overwhelming and just turns me off the site. There are amazing deals on the site though; there is no way I can deny that.

Best site to browse for deals

from Kansas

Comments about slickdeals:

We have found many good deals on this site in an array of different areas, from electronics to cookware to just freebies.

They receive a lot of traffic so sometimes those deals sell out quick, but other than that i have no other complaints.

All the awesome deals, 1 place

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about slickdeals:

I check this website daily, i love the offer and variety.

The best deal site for anyone who is busy.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals.net is my main deal site - especially when I don't have time to search through all the other websites. I also love it's deal watcher features - where you can set alerts for deals or have it track a product (on certain websites) and have it notify you if the price drops.

This is the best site or any deals

from San Ramon, CA

This is the best site or any deals

Love it

from Miami, Florida

Save money and time

The best place for finding a deal

from Marina, CA

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals is the best place to look for a deal. I go to the website somewhat obsessively to see the best deals posted on the main page or to check the sidebar showing the most popular discussions in the forum. I can use their search feature to find a deal I have in mind and if there isn't one, you can it set up to give a notification when new deals match your criteria.

Most of the time though, I don't have something in mind. I just look to see if there's something for a spectacular price (60%-90% off) and then I decide if I actually want it.

Slickedeals has the best deals around

from naples, FL

Comments about slickdeals:

I check slickdeals before any large purchase to make sure I am getting the best price. The Sony unit is great

first stop when looking to buy something

from los angeles, ca

Comments about slickdeals:

I always check this website before I buy anything to see if anyone have a good deal on it. I usually try to check this website everyday too in case there's sale on something I didn't know I want (or need) lol.

Love this site!!!!

from Coral Springs, FL

Comments about slickdeals:

I check this website EVERY single day!!!!!

Love this site!

from Hilo, HI

Comments about slickdeals:

I love to enter sweepstakes and contests and this site has the most complete listing of sweepstakes available on the internet. It's easy to find what you're looking for and it's nice to see lots of people winning. But if you're looking for deals, this is the place to go. They list lots of deals that are available so you save money too. They have many forums you can choose from and it's very educational as most of the posts are spot on! They also have listings of coupons and discounts so you can take advantage of major savings. If you know of a deal, sweepstake, or even a coupon, you can list it too. Just be sure to check if has already been posted.
I would definitely recommend this site to everyone. I've already told all my friends and I see several of them on the site.