4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (36), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

It is a Virtual Treasure Hunt!

My son introduced me to **slickdeals.net** a couple of years back.  I have found it to be a great place to discover deep discounts and sales that I didn't know about.  The site allows members to post sales and coupons to the site so it is in constant motion. You'll never know what you may discover.  Just click on the link to go to the deal.  You will know it is an active link when it is in bold blue type.  When the deal expires the link will not work.**examples of savings:**  The other day I saw a Batman Begins widescreen DVD being offered for $5.  Today there is a posting for a BestBuy deal: Bestbuy has MSI Wind Netbook for $350, The Simpsons Game for $9.99 [PS3, Wii and XBox 360] as well as many more deals.This is a great site if you like to shop for bargains.  You can sign up for email alerts as well.  I don't have them but all of my kids check slickdeals regularly and we all know what each of us are looking for so we send out our own alerts.  ;-)There are also forums and blogs that discuss products, service issues, etc.  If you are looking for a deal you can post your need, you can enter sweepstakes and contests and meet a whole bunch of cheapskates [uh, I meant Bargain Hunters] just like you.  There is even a spot where you can find out about freebies.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that.Check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

It's okay.

The slickdeals website is all right. Essentially, it is an online resource for finding huge deals and discounts. While I will admit you can find amazing deals, I cannot bring myself to use the website much because it is too overwhelming for my preference.

The front page of the website has a "Best Deals Right Now" area. It shows a lot of their featured discounts for that particular day. At the top there are numerous links to specific types of deals; for example it will have computers, shoes, apparel, grocery, etc. The front page of the website is laid out horribly. In my opinion, it is sloppy and chaotic, which I really dislike.

The main part of the website is their forums, which is laid out a little better than their front page. Sections such as “hot deals” or “coupons” are found in the forum area. You can find many good deals posted by other users. I have no idea how the users find some of these deals. They are just brilliant! It is helpful but I find it can sometimes take too much time.

I think I just have a problem with the poorly laid out website and how chaotic it appears sometimes. For me that is overwhelming and just turns me off the site. There are amazing deals on the site though; there is no way I can deny that.

Good deals - Check it daily~!

from Western KY

Comments about slickdeals:

Check it daily to get hot deals. Perfect for Christmas shopping or "ME" shopping all year long.

The best place on the web to find deals!

from Potomac. MD

Comments about slickdeals:

All types of deals in one place.

Love this site

from VA

Comments about slickdeals:

I use this site multiple times a day to find great deals and wonderful freebies. It is my go to page if I am looking for an item on sale.

Best Website for Deals!

from Winter Haven, FL

Comments about slickdeals:

This is THE BEST site for deals, sweepstakes, freebies, and technology talk! I use this site all the time and it never let me down. Great for the tech-savvy and the money-saver.

Love using Slickdeals

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about slickdeals:

Love being able to get on the site and save on items i was going to buy.

Awesome

from Texas

I love this site!!!!

Good site

from Los Angeles CA

Comments about slickdeals:

I like this site clearly and sample

Saved 10s of 1000s over 10 years

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about slickdeals:

This site has saved me so much money, its hard to describe. I check the site daily, and also setup alerts for items i purchase regulary for business. Saving about $15 to $50 each purchase is to be expected. For a small business, this site is necessary. For personal use scoring the deal is so much fun. The forums are very active with people knoweldgeable about the products. In fact, the forums are what makes Slickdeals so valuable. Check each discussion before every purchase, saves you from buyers remorse.

Great site... I've used many many times...

from Louisville, KY

Comments about slickdeals:

Great site... I've used many many times... Very few times have the deals listed ever been invalid. It is user/member driven but usually accurate

I would like to do shoppng using this app