4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (32), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

It is a Virtual Treasure Hunt!

My son introduced me to **slickdeals.net** a couple of years back.  I have found it to be a great place to discover deep discounts and sales that I didn't know about.  The site allows members to post sales and coupons to the site so it is in constant motion. You'll never know what you may discover.  Just click on the link to go to the deal.  You will know it is an active link when it is in bold blue type.  When the deal expires the link will not work.**examples of savings:**  The other day I saw a Batman Begins widescreen DVD being offered for $5.  Today there is a posting for a BestBuy deal: Bestbuy has MSI Wind Netbook for $350, The Simpsons Game for $9.99 [PS3, Wii and XBox 360] as well as many more deals.This is a great site if you like to shop for bargains.  You can sign up for email alerts as well.  I don't have them but all of my kids check slickdeals regularly and we all know what each of us are looking for so we send out our own alerts.  ;-)There are also forums and blogs that discuss products, service issues, etc.  If you are looking for a deal you can post your need, you can enter sweepstakes and contests and meet a whole bunch of cheapskates [uh, I meant Bargain Hunters] just like you.  There is even a spot where you can find out about freebies.  It doesn't get much cheaper than that.Check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

It's okay.

The slickdeals website is all right. Essentially, it is an online resource for finding huge deals and discounts. While I will admit you can find amazing deals, I cannot bring myself to use the website much because it is too overwhelming for my preference.

The front page of the website has a "Best Deals Right Now" area. It shows a lot of their featured discounts for that particular day. At the top there are numerous links to specific types of deals; for example it will have computers, shoes, apparel, grocery, etc. The front page of the website is laid out horribly. In my opinion, it is sloppy and chaotic, which I really dislike.

The main part of the website is their forums, which is laid out a little better than their front page. Sections such as “hot deals” or “coupons” are found in the forum area. You can find many good deals posted by other users. I have no idea how the users find some of these deals. They are just brilliant! It is helpful but I find it can sometimes take too much time.

I think I just have a problem with the poorly laid out website and how chaotic it appears sometimes. For me that is overwhelming and just turns me off the site. There are amazing deals on the site though; there is no way I can deny that.

I would check on Slickdeals everyday

from Houston. tx

Great website

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this product

from New york

Comments about slickdeals:

This is a good product.I really love it. i bought this for daily use also recommend the peoples bought this.First time i see this one of my friend have this i see and i bought it.

Great Site; Great Community!

from 98021

Awesome 'deals' site.

The Best Website for Discounts

from Omaha, NE

Comments about slickdeals:

I check this website every other day to see what is on the front page; there may be a good deal on something which I either need now or will need in the future. With this site, I am able to buy things for future use at extremely low price points!

SD is My daily read deal website

from Bedford, MA

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals is the best deal website that I visit daily. I like it simply because the deal quality, the time a deal get posted, and the valuable feedback from the members. No other website or simply deal website can match that.

The only complaint I have is that it increasingly add ADs into the best deals or I have a feeling that there are PAID "deals". I particularly hate the latter as you may not be able to tell it initially or even at all. But I understand they need to get profit so to certain degree, I can live with that. The readers need some instinct to decide whether a deal is truly a deal.

Go to site everyday and it has saved me tons of money

from San Diego, CA

Go to site everyday and it has saved me tons of money

awesome site

from Middletown, NY

Comments about slickdeals:

This is by far the best site out there. Great deals all in one place. With user reviews and great information.This is one site I check out every day and night to make sure I am not missing out on a great deal. You can set up alerts with keywords so if something you are interested in has a deal you will be the first to know it. User friendly page layout easy to navigate. If you are not a member of this site you don't know what you are missing.

Slickdeals is my favorite site to find a deal.

from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Comments about slickdeals:

Best site, best presentation and very often, best deals on the market.

Spend $ wisely, also better product feedback from true users

from Morrisville, NC

Comments about slickdeals:

Slickdeals.net is a popular site for people who wants to spend $ wisely. Also, it's a good website for products feedback from true users. Not faking ratings for hire.

the best