Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL204
Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

A complete system to inspire and simplify healthy living for your active on the go lifestyle! Ninja Pulse combines the function of many kitchen appliances into one for OPTIMAL performance. Pulsing provides consistent evenly processed & blended ingredients every time. Crush ice into snow, Blend delicious drinks, Process fresh ingredients evenly, Juice whole fruits & vegetables, and Knead dough!

Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (5)
  • Precise control (3)
  • Stable (3)

Cons

• Large kitchen (6)
  • Crushing ice (4)
  • Drinks (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (3), Casual cook (3)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4), I received a sample (3)

Great blender but not as powerful as to kneed dough.

I bought this blender so I could make smoothies out of nearly anything I wanted without having to worry about the ingredients or causing damage to my blender. It works wonderfully. I can adjust the speed setting so I get a smooth smoothie every time. I can use this with walnuts and apples without any snags at all. I did, however, want to test the dough theory and it simply just cannot knead dough. I would love to give this a 10, however, cleaning can be a little frustrating.

Blending Power
It blends wonderfully. I can throw in hard apples, nuts, fruits of all varieties, and even vegetables without hitting any snags. I love the power behind this machine.

Versatility
It's extremely versatile in that I can throw in nuts, berries, fruit, and even root vegetables and the machine will blend through them all to leave me with a smooth smoothie. It's also good for blending up mixed drinks and frozen treats.

It's a little tedious to take apart and clean but it isn't any worse than other machines of this type. It doesn't work so well in the dishwasher and I always hand clean it to avoid having debris left behind.

It's so simple to use. I literally add any ingredients I like and turn it on and it goes to work.

The machine is designed to handle nearly anything put inside of it. I love that I can throw in solid ice and make frozen smoothies and treats.

So far this has held up to everything that I have put inside of it. I can throw in whole cubes of ice and it turns it into dust for my smoothies and drinks.

Can't make smoothies

Bought product specifically for green smoothies (kale, apples, etc). Advertisement claimed that it could make green smoothies specifically. It simply cannot. Attempts to make any type of green smoothie results in a blend with small chunks of vegetables.

Very easy to clean, parts come apart easily and go back in easily.

Ninja Pulse Blender

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I bought this Ninja blender, in addition to my Ninja Kitchen System model and also the Ninja 1100 series, to have a small blender I could keep on my counter and also to take places. It is small enough (and not bulky) to take to outdoor events, as long as you have somewhere to plug it in at. It has the blender pitcher with multiple attachments for different uses, and 2 single serve cups. I love this model! I use it to make single serve protein shakes and juices on a daily bases. I use the pitcher to make pancake batter, salsa, cookie dough, and daiquiris. It crushes ice better than any other blender I have used. You can also put big chunks of fruits and veggies in it to blend, and not have to cut them into small pieces. I think this is the best blender out there on the market, and I would highly recommend this model and brand to anyone. It is very easy to use and also very easy to clean.

Good Product

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

Pros: A lot of power and great features.

Cons: Can't think of anything.

The base has selectable power options and a pulse function. The 1000 watts provides plenty of power. The blade design is very efficient and easy to clean because it is removable without taking the decanter apart. The decanter has a large capacity. The top has a pour spout.

I can't think of any criticism. It is like the blenders you see at Jamba Juice at a reasonable price.

Love My Ninja!

from Ohio

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

The Ninja Pulse Blender is a great value. I purchased this blender on sale and payed way less than the estimated price is listed at here on the review site! It is the perfect multi-functional blender for any kitchen. It has a bunch of different slicing options from pulse, shake, etc. The multitask double slots make this blender even cooler, I have never owned any like it before the Ninja. It is surprisingly easy to clean. The blender pitcher itself locks into place so you know you have it on correctly ( this is a BIG perk to me, I've blown out the bottom motor blades before on another blender that didn't have the locking function and had to pay practically the same price I payed for the blender just to get it fixed! ) . Long story short, this is a great blender that has industrial strength durability and is highly functional for preparing all sorts of goodies in! It is extremely powerful- I have mixed everything from milkshakes to guacamole in mine! I love my Ninja Blender, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a new blender.

Amazing power

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I received this as a gift for Valentine's day from my boyfriend to replace my broken Bullet, and this is ten times more powerful. It took me no time at all to process the crackers I needed for dinner over the weekend, when it used to take me twenty minutes.

Blending Power
The combination of the amount of blades and the power on the motor were perfect to quickly get the job done. I'm very impressed.

Versatility
This came with multiple "blade" attachments. It can be used to make small batches of dough, blend up smoothies, process things for a breading, and even make some cocktails for entertaining.

This can all be put in the dishwasher (with the exception of the motor section). Just make sure to read the instructions to avoid any catastrophes and everything is put on the right shelf. The motor section can be wiped down with a wet cloth.

The pulsing is so simple. While the cups are just like the Bullet, the bowl which can be used as a food processor has a handle you just press down and pulse until complete. It's so easy!

This is so sleek and modern. It fits perfectly in my kitchen.

• Versatility:

I love this pulse blender

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

The ninja kitchen system pulse blender is great for everyone. It really is an all in one blender. It even helps you stay healthy. Not only is it extremely stylish and fits in small places, but this blender is capable of doing mor than your ordinary pulse blender. It is a combination of many kitchen appliances and provides fast and efficient performance, especially for families that are trying to stay healthy and always on the go like mine. The blender also juices and frozen blends within its 40 oz bowl and lid. I love use the pulse blender when I'm making frozen drinks or smoothies for my kids. It blends all the frozen fruit effortlessly and it comes out delicious and smooth every time no matter how frozen. I'm so glad I purchased this and now got my family off to a healthy start for the new year. I would definitely recommend this, especially to try to sneak some fruits and veggies in smoothies for the little picky eaters in your lives.

Powerhouse Blender

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I have to say that this is a VERY powerful blender. As the name suggests all you have to do is push the button on the top to "Pulse" the blender. There are multiple blades (top middle and bottom) that are very sharp and can reach the food. Far superior to your standard bottom only blades. For me its great for making smoothies (or anything that involves crushing ice). I have also used it to make banana ice cream (in about 20 seconds). Pureeing soups is a breeze and because this lid locks in place your don't have to worry about it flying everywhere. If you like making nut milks then this is blender for you.
The one downfall that I have is it was very difficult to make doughs of any type. It was unmixed in places or the blender simply tore it up. My cookie dough kept having an odd consistency. I find that in order for it to work properly it has to be at least half full.

Rinse the blades right away (as is the case with most Ninja items).

Awesome Product

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

It is an awesome product. It can be used for chopping, grinding, blending, smoothing by just pushing a button. It is really efficient and easy to use.

Blending Power
Blending is uniform and even.

Versatility
It can be used for chopping and blending

It is really easy to clean, so it makes it convenient to use it more often.

It is super easy to use. Pushing just a button makes it to work.

The design is nice and sturdy. It makes it easier and convenient to use.

It is extremely durable and robust. It can be used for multiple purposes.

A time saver!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I had an antique blender passed down to me from my mother but when it stopped working properly I had to hunt for a new one. I bought this because of all the great reviews I had heard about this product. I could not be happier! The pulse feature is absolutely great on this Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender! I love to make homemade pumpkin cheesecake and homemade pumpkin pie. However the biggest hassle is always blending the pumpkin to turn it into a puree since I make it from scratch, starting with the pumpkin from the pumpkin patch. This ninja kitchen appliance makes my life much easier when making it and cut down the prep and cook time from four hours to three hours! Now I can easily puree the pumpkin down to the consistency I need to properly bake a pie! If I had to pick only 3 appliances to keep in my kitchen this would be one of them!

Blending Power
It works very fast and very effectively. I absolutely love the pulse option it truly takes the hassle out of blending food products!

Versatility
you can use it to make a drink or puree food items. I love it!

cleans about as easily as any other blender just be careful for the very sharp blades!

This is very simple to use. Even my kids can help me with making items with it with ease. If a child can use it so can you!

I love the look and feel of it and it is not as heavy as the older blenders used to be, so you do not feel like your lifting weights when you put it on your counter!

So far so good!

• Versatility:

This blender does exactly what it should! Awesome! Love it!

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

With just a simple push of a button, you can blend, crush, pulverize, smooth, to your heart's content.

Blending Power
Only press the button once and see what this baby can do! Of course, if you are not satisfied with the appearance of the contents, just push the button again until you are.

Versatility
You can perform many functions with this blender. This is definitely a must have for every kitchen.

Aren't all blenders a pain to clean after use? I would purchase a baby bottle brush to get into all the little grooves and crevices of the blades; definitely makes it a lot easier.

Just push a button; it's that simple! My son loves to use it to make smoothies; it's so easy, even a child can use it; with adult supervision, of course.

Very sleek, classy look. It matches all of my kitchen appliances, and looks great just sitting on the counter next to my coffee maker.

I accidentally dropped it after cleaning it, and didn't even break!

Its A Ninja Alright!!

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I got this a few months ago when I came home from overseas. I was a bit more health conscience and wanted to change my diet. I gave the Ninja a try and I loved it right away. The smoothies I make are amazing, homemade dough, pancake mix and salsas are beyond anything ive been able to make chopping by hand.. I love it and recommend it to everyone

Blending Power
chops and blends like no other blender I have ever owned!

Versatility
I've used this to crush ice for slushies, smoothies, I've used it for Salsa, dough, and blend ingredients for soups. Versatility is amazing, Its so quick to change from one task to the next.

Cleans easy. Careful whipping the chopping blades though, cut my finger once, bled for two days. Other than that it is not hard to clean at all.

ive been teaching my daughter how to use the single cups to make herself stuff to drink.. She's 6 and she has it figured out.

The design is a little plain, but I care more about functionality than how it looks so it doesn't bother me how it looks.

in the last 5 months ive used it well over 100 times and there doesn't seem any reduction in efficiency