Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
KitchenAid
Models:
RKSB560WH, KSB560TG, KSB560MC, KSB560BW, KSB560ER, KSB560GC, KSB560OB, KSB560PK, KSB560SM, KSB560AC
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Blender of the Party

I use this for making my frozen drinks, and it works great. It has no problem blending ice or frozen fruit. It makes my frozen drinks fast ,not like others i have purchased. It's about as easy to clean as most blenders. It doesn't have a tamper, so if you need something thick, you'll have to blend, mix, blend, mix, etc. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

AR

Great product

Awesome blender! I love this blender especially for smoothies and drinks! It's so easy to use and clean.

Pennsylvania

A must to own

I use this blender at least 5 days out of the week. Hasn't left me down once.

Williamsport, Maryland

I'll never need a Vitamix

I love this blender! We had a ninja that made super disappointing smoothies, so we took a chance on this one and we love it! I grew up with a Vitamix, but with this I'll never need to fork out that much cash on one! It does a great job, and three pitcher volume is great!

Arizona

Worth the price

I mostly use this product when making a big amount of smoothies or making a lot of salsa! I would say I use it for salsa a lot more! Works great! Have no had any problems with it so far!

Woodburn Oregon

Powerful product love it

I made awesome drinks and smoothies with it ,I even use it to blend veggies love this powerful product

Schaumburg

I would buy it again

This is all around the best I've ever used.

Mcadoo pa

Vary good

I love this product is easy to use, practical and durable.

Provo ut

Best Quac maker

Of course Kitchenaid is the best and always dependable. This blender is always on spot whether your chopping up onion or blending drinks. I use mine daily and it's always doing its job. Makes the best quac and blending all the spices and Vegys perfectly. It's a must have in the kitchen.

Spiro, Oklahoma

Very happy

I use it every day and I have it for a year. It's very strong and does the job great

Brooklyn, NY