Other Blenders:
Models:
1300, 1300
Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500

Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500

Pros

• Good power output (5)
  • Easy to clean (4)
  • Good pitcher (4)
  • Precise control (3)
  • Stable (3)

• Drinks (6)
  • Cooking (4)
  • Crushing ice (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)

Vita-Mix Turbo Blend Blender 4500 is great

I bought this juicer for my family. I consider myself very busy to take the time to make my own juice when it is too easy to reach inside the refrigerator but I was tired of paying premium price for low quality store bought juice. I love this thing! It is not just a juicer but the juice that it makes far surpasses anything that you could buy in the grocery store or specialty juice shop. What I like is that you can control what goes in. Surprisingly, vegetables taste great in juices and my very picky kids love them. What I also do with my juice is make everything from popsicles to soups. Again, the homemade soups far surpass anything that you could buy pre-made in the grocery store or from a specialty shop.

vitamix turbo blend blender

New and wonderful mixer but costs a great deal somewhat similar to most other mixers

ilooooove it

from ksa

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

I was tired of drinking chunky smoothies from my old blender, so I asked my husband for a Vitamix. What a difference. Well blended, smooth-smoothies in no time. Clean-up is a breeze. Currently, I am in the process of using my Vitamix for other recipes. I have tried several soups and I love it to make my own salad dressing. I quit buying salad dressing at the grocery store because the dressing I make with my Vitamix are much tastier. As far as the features on my Vitamix, I love the covered handle on my 32 ounce container. I also like having control over my settings. I really have no need for preset settings. Yes, the motor is louder than my old Kitchen Aid blender, but it does a superior job. I am extremely happy with my purchase and I look forward to trying new recipes.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Powerfull Blender

from Guanica, PR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Cons

• Nothing

• Small Kitchen

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

This blender is really powerful and fast. Is a good option for your kitchen.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

my honey vitamix

from uae

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Large Kitchen
      • Small Kitchen

vitamix turbo blend blender

from Morocco

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful

Great Blender for Smoothies

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

I really enjoy making healthy drinks, like smoothies and protein shakes. The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500 works really well to make sure everything is ground up within the smoothies and protein shakes. The blender is strong enough that it easily crushes the ice. Also, I like that it really blends in the protein powder, so it doesn't have a grainy or clumpy taste.

I have gone through pretty many blenders over the past few years, and I have used blenders at homes of pretty much all of my family members. Out of all of them I have used, this is one of my favorites.

Although this is powerful, I didn't have a problem with it moving across the counter when it's turned on. I really like that part about it because I don't have to stand right next to it while the ingredients are being mixed. I can get other things done in the kitchen while this is mixing.

Since this was expensive, I make sure to always wash it by hand! I wouldn't want to cause anything to damage this by putting it in the dishwasher. It's as easy to wash as any other blender. You just have to be careful of the blades, as with any blender.

The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender is really easy to operate, and you don't have to struggle every time you attach it to the base. There are two different settings and a simple on and off switch. I am the worst at learning how to use new gadgets, so if I can figure out how to use this, I really think anyone can understand it!!

I am confident this blender will last me a very long time. I use it very frequently, and I don't have any problems with wear and tear to the unit. It looks pretty much as good as it did the day I bought it.

Overall, I am happy with this blender and I would recommend it to others if they make a lot of things in the blender. If you're a person who only uses a blender once or twice a month, I wouldn't want to see you spend this amount of money.

Love It!

from Madison, wi

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

I love this blender! I purchased it about two years ago and it works great. It is extremely powerful as well as it has different speed options. It was not necessarily cheap, but I think that it was a good price for the quality. My favorite thing to make with it is smoothies. It has no problem crushing the ice into just the right texture I am looking for. Another member of my family likes making "green drinks" by blending up all kinds of healthy fruits and vegetables which she actually likes using the blender better than our juicer. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product if you want an efficient blender. If you are looking for a low quality blender then i would not suggest this blender because you would be purchasing a much more expensive blender than you have in mind. The only slight concern I have about this product is that I think it is slowly regressing in its performance since I purchased it two years ago, but this is not a huge concern to me because most thing do wear out. I hope this review helps you in choosing your next blender. Thank you for reading!

for best cook.

from adambilal.AL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

this product is very best for cook in any house for women or chefs generally is best machines and quickly in work best best for lady kitchen only

It is worthy of the reputation.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

I've heard a million people brag about this blender and recommend it too.It seems to have set a standard for all blenders.Reading the specifications and seeing it had a 2 horsepower motor,I was convinced to test it out.
          When I first brought it home I thought assembling it would be a nightmare.It gets five stars for simplicity.It was a matter of placing the container on the blender and plugging it in.
          Operating it was equally easy.Minimal manipulation is required.A bit of stirring around,but no holding the container steady.Also,very quiet when blending.

I use this to make smoothies.That's all I've ever done with it.I often use hard fruits and vegetables without removing the skin first.
          The mixture comes out smooth and creamy.At times I add ice to make sort of a "slushie".The outcome is superb.The ice is crushed small enough and the fruit blends well into the mixture.
          I also like the straightforward settings.There are two switches with two settings each.For someone like me who only makes smoothies that is ideal.

It's kind of a task to get into the crevices of the container.

A fantastic product

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender is defnately something you should look into if you're going to be blending tough foods. The blender does some of its best work with tough fruit like kiwi, pineapple, and any sort of vegetable. The blender easily turns even the toughest ingredients into a silky smooth liquid, and has a turbo setting for when you want things to be rough and fast.

Blending Power
          One of the most powerful blenders I've ever seen. So far nothing has been able to withstand this things blades. The turbo setting makes blending especially quick, and efficient.

Versatility
          Multiple speed options and settings make this blender very versatile. The Turbo setting, its most stand-out feature, does exactly what you'd think it would and makes even the toughest ingredients fall to their knees.

The cup and blades are dishwasher safe, so throwing it in there after every use is the easiest way to clean it.

Find your preferred setting and let it loose. Use Turbo mode if you're looking for that extra speed.

The base makes the blender stable even while in its Turbo mode, a good choice by the manufacturers.

I've had mine for a few months now, and Its given no sign of breaking or even deteriorating in its blending performance.

• Versatility:

The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500 is really good for fruits!

Comments about Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500:

I use this blender almost everyday to make myself a healthy little fruit smoothie before I go out on my daily runs. This blender not only is efficient, but it also blends extremely well, and not just fruit. I really like its design, and I am glad that I bought it. It is definitely worth the money!

Blending Power
          It's definitely the perfect blender for mixing and mashing and smashing and blending fruits! The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500 is fast and powerful, yet efficient, and the noise is bearable, too. Well, at least I can tolerate it. It's a very elegant blender.

Versatility
          I mainly just use it for fruit, so I'm not sure to what extent and what limits this blender has, but I'm sure it is able to blend ice cubs and many more other things other than just fruit.

The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500 is super easy to clean. Everyday after I finish my smoothie, I just give it a quick wash and wipe and i'm good to go!

The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500 is very easy to use, especially since I use easy ingredients like fruit.

Love its design. It's graceful, elegant, and classy.

The Vitamix Turbo Blend Blender 4500 is very durable.