Other Blenders:
VM0103
Vitamix Variable Speed Blender 5200
Rca_2013_overall

Love it!

Use this for shakes and soups and comes out super creamy and amazing with taste.

New york

I would this product again and again

I love this product so much I used it everyday to to make drinks, like smoothies and other drinks my mom and sister would like.

Munday Texas

Absolutely great.

I love to use my blender for everything. Crushing ice to making mixed drinks to blending food. It's a wonder to have.

Hamlet, NC

AMAZING

Absolutely love this blender! I've tried many kinds and this is by far the most user friendly!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Best blender I've ever bought

I use this product to make mixed drinks. And it's literally one of the best blenders I've ever had

Horn lake MS

true

Its a very good blender but

I wouldn't personally buy it .. I work in a icecream shop where the blender would be used alot all day . It was hard to clean and even though the blender was even a year old the bleder started to leak when i would blend .

Chicago

false

Great product

This is a great product. Great features. Only downfall is that it's hard to clean.

Warwick, RI

Great

Love mine

Nc

Good Quality

This is a product that is easy to clean and good for making shakes and smoothies

Wisconsin

true

I use it to make drinks it it works amazing! I highly recommend this for other people that would love to try it it makes things alot easier

Kentucky