Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL204
Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

A complete system to inspire and simplify healthy living for your active on the go lifestyle! Ninja Pulse combines the function of many kitchen appliances into one for OPTIMAL performance. Pulsing provides consistent evenly processed & blended ingredients every time. Crush ice into snow, Blend delicious drinks, Process fresh ingredients evenly, Juice whole fruits & vegetables, and Knead dough!

Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (3)

• Large kitchen (3)
    • Versatility:

Great blender but not as powerful as to kneed dough.

I bought this blender so I could make smoothies out of nearly anything I wanted without having to worry about the ingredients or causing damage to my blender. It works wonderfully. I can adjust the speed setting so I get a smooth smoothie every time. I can use this with walnuts and apples without any snags at all. I did, however, want to test the dough theory and it simply just cannot knead dough. I would love to give this a 10, however, cleaning can be a little frustrating.

Blending Power
It blends wonderfully. I can throw in hard apples, nuts, fruits of all varieties, and even vegetables without hitting any snags. I love the power behind this machine.

Versatility
It's extremely versatile in that I can throw in nuts, berries, fruit, and even root vegetables and the machine will blend through them all to leave me with a smooth smoothie. It's also good for blending up mixed drinks and frozen treats.

It's a little tedious to take apart and clean but it isn't any worse than other machines of this type. It doesn't work so well in the dishwasher and I always hand clean it to avoid having debris left behind.

It's so simple to use. I literally add any ingredients I like and turn it on and it goes to work.

The machine is designed to handle nearly anything put inside of it. I love that I can throw in solid ice and make frozen smoothies and treats.

So far this has held up to everything that I have put inside of it. I can throw in whole cubes of ice and it turns it into dust for my smoothies and drinks.

Can't make smoothies

Bought product specifically for green smoothies (kale, apples, etc). Advertisement claimed that it could make green smoothies specifically. It simply cannot. Attempts to make any type of green smoothie results in a blend with small chunks of vegetables.

Very easy to clean, parts come apart easily and go back in easily.

Worked well for the price.

from Millville, NJ

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy to clean
  • Good construction

• Elaborate Meals
    • Large Kitchens
    • Simple Meals

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

After purchasing this I began using it almost daily, using it for smoothies, and spreads, to grinding nuts to make nut butters. The Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender worked very well for all of these purposes, and was very easy to clean. It worked very well in making cookie dough and mixed the ingredients fully, without overworking. The price was reasonable and I was surprised at the quality of the blender. It was small enough to store under my sink in regards to height, but had a large enough capacity to make large batches in. It was easy to use, and functioned well regardless of the use, functioning as a food processor as well. I would highly recommend this blender to anyone looking for a well priced blender for frequent use.

This blender is awesome

from Guanica, PR

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to clean
    • Good construction
    • High quality
    • Intuitive controls

Cons

• Nothing

• Elaborate Meals
    • Gifts
    • Large Kitchens
    • Simple Meals

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I love the way to make 2 different foods at the same time. This blender have a great quality.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great blender, but to expensive

from Ocala, Florida

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Stable

Cons

• Not Powerful
    • Poor Pitcher

• Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I love the ninja brand, their products last forever and have little complications. My only complaint is that they are not as powerful as I would like. For instance, this one in particular does not blend kale and spinach that well for smoothies, there are still chunks in my smoothies and no matter how long I blend it, it stays chunky. Other than that I love it.

It is a great choice

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Precise Control
    • Stable

• Crushing Ice
      • Drinks
      • Large Kitchen

It is a great choice

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones. It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Only had for a short time, but I prefer it over my other blender

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I've had a magic bullet for a few years and loved it, but the blades were starting to dull and the motor was slowing down. After that I went cheap and got an Oster blender which broke very quickly and was a cheap piece of junk. I planned on buying this Ninja for myself but was surprised when my mother in law bought it for my birthday. I had held off on buying it myself because I use blenders mostly for smoothies and this one hadnt received very good feedback when it came to making smoothies. After using it twice this week I found those reviews were very wrong. I made two fruit and veggie smoothies and thought they were great! The ninja is easy to use and has much more power than my Oster. I do sort of miss the small size and efficiency of my magic bullet, but this ninja has a higher volume capability. I've had smoother drinks but it did its job and I am very happy. I haven't tried it for anything other than smoothies yet but I am really looking forward to using it daily.

• Versatility:

Great product and a must have in my kitchen

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I had never really owned a blender that I could use for multiple things. I always went the cheap route when it came to purchasing blenders, but I finally took the advice of my family and bought this Ninja Pulse Blender. I honestly think it is the best small kitchen appliance that I have ever owned and I use it almost daily. It makes the perfect protein shakes, even when I put ice, frozen fruits and protein powder, it blends the shake to the perfect consistency. I have used this to make homemade salsa, baby food for my daughter, soups, ice cream shakes, and even fresh orange juice. This blender is quiet and doesn't seem to struggle to blend anything.
      This blender is also very easy to clean, which is probably my favorite feature. You do not have to unscrew the base at all, and nothing is left behind.
      I use this product so much that I leave it sitting right on my counter. I would highly recommend spending the extra money for this blender, it is worth it.

Blending Power
      I have not seen anything that this blender cannot handle, and it makes the perfect protein smoothies, they are smooth and the ice is all crushed.

This Ninja blender is very easy to clean, a dream come true when using a blender.

I have had this blender for about six months and have not had any problems at all.

• Versatility:

Great blender but not as powerful as to kneed dough.

Versatility

Ninja Pulse Blender

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

I bought this Ninja blender, in addition to my Ninja Kitchen System model and also the Ninja 1100 series, to have a small blender I could keep on my counter and also to take places. It is small enough (and not bulky) to take to outdoor events, as long as you have somewhere to plug it in at. It has the blender pitcher with multiple attachments for different uses, and 2 single serve cups. I love this model! I use it to make single serve protein shakes and juices on a daily bases. I use the pitcher to make pancake batter, salsa, cookie dough, and daiquiris. It crushes ice better than any other blender I have used. You can also put big chunks of fruits and veggies in it to blend, and not have to cut them into small pieces. I think this is the best blender out there on the market, and I would highly recommend this model and brand to anyone. It is very easy to use and also very easy to clean.

Good Product

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

Pros: A lot of power and great features.

Cons: Can't think of anything.

The base has selectable power options and a pulse function. The 1000 watts provides plenty of power. The blade design is very efficient and easy to clean because it is removable without taking the decanter apart. The decanter has a large capacity. The top has a pour spout.

I can't think of any criticism. It is like the blenders you see at Jamba Juice at a reasonable price.

Love My Ninja!

from Ohio

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Blender:

The Ninja Pulse Blender is a great value. I purchased this blender on sale and payed way less than the estimated price is listed at here on the review site! It is the perfect multi-functional blender for any kitchen. It has a bunch of different slicing options from pulse, shake, etc. The multitask double slots make this blender even cooler, I have never owned any like it before the Ninja. It is surprisingly easy to clean. The blender pitcher itself locks into place so you know you have it on correctly ( this is a BIG perk to me, I've blown out the bottom motor blades before on another blender that didn't have the locking function and had to pay practically the same price I payed for the blender just to get it fixed! ) . Long story short, this is a great blender that has industrial strength durability and is highly functional for preparing all sorts of goodies in! It is extremely powerful- I have mixed everything from milkshakes to guacamole in mine! I love my Ninja Blender, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a new blender.