Other Multivitamins:
Rca_2014_value

Nature Made Multi For Her

Pros

Cons

Nature Made multi vitamin is a great way to get your day started

I've tried many multi vitamins or vitamins in general and found Nature made multi vitamin to be a great find. I like that it is in a gelform which makes it easy to take. It makes you feel refreshed and energized but not overly energetic. I purchase the vitamins from GNC a local health store but find it hard to locate at a regular store like the grocery store. I personally didn't have any adverse side effects while taking them and was able to take them with my other medications with no problems. I would recommend Nature Made to fulfill all your vitamin needs!

take out the fillers

Nature Made would be a great product if it took out its fillers.  They have natural ingredients but they also have a whole bunch of fillers that minimize the full affect of the vitamin.  I am not to keen on their multi vitamins but thier SAMe is great.  GO to the next level Nature Made you won't regret it.  Don't like fillers it makes me feel like I am being robbed.

I can tell the difference

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

I love these vitamins because as soon as I started taking them on a daily basis, I could really feel the difference! I had more energy and did not feel like I had to drink tons of caffeine just to stay awake in the mornings. I feel better knowing I get all the vitamins I need in one daily pill that is easy to swallow. I absolutely love that Nature Made gives out coupons, so when stacked with a sale price or promotion, you can get these vitamins without breaking the bank. They are also made especially for women so I feel like they are more custom tailored to my needs rather than a simple adult formula. They also are easy to digest so you do not need to worry about upset stomach or other problems if you are sensitive to pills. I have taken them both with and without food and have felt fine either way. These are a great vitamin and I do not plan to change anytime soon. I recommend these for sure.

Good Overall Vitamin for Women

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

I have been using Nature Made vitamins for years. When I needed to purchase more Multivitamins, I decided to purchase the ones made for women. In the past I have always just purchased Multivitamins. I always that vitamins geared for a man or a women was just marketing and that hey had no additional benefits. After reading the label, I learned that these vitamins had extra calcium and iron that women need. I was not really expecting to notice a difference after using these vitamins. I thought I would feel the same as I usually felt after using a vitamin. I did not notice a significant change at first. After a week of use, my husband commented that I was not mentioning that I was tired as much during the day. He pointed out that I normally say I feel tired around 3 p.m. After thinking about it, I realized that I was no longer tired during the day and that I did have more energy. I was not doing anything differently with the exception of using this vitamins for women. Nature Made has come through again for me to help me feel better and improve my health.

Wonderful Vitamins For Women Of All Ages!

from Ohio

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

Nature Made Multi For Her are such fantastic vitamins! My mother and I both take Nature Made Multi - Vitamins and have been for years. I originally received a sample of Nature Made Multi - Vitamins in the mail. I went to the nutrition store and I was pleasantly surprised when I found out how affordable the vitamins were. I was talking with my mother and she recommended them to me and I told her about how I had gotten the sample and actually ended up buying them! I was shocked than we she told me how cheap she had gotten hers from Wal - Mart for almost half the price I'd payed. I would recommend them to women of all ages, they are a great natural multi - vitamin for women. My mother and I both agree they are really great vitamins, especially for the price! They are really cheap compared to a lot of other vitamins out there that I've taken but I guarantee they are just as high quality. Nature - Made to the Rescue!

Good value for a good feeling

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

Vitamins truly do allow a good feeling when taken regularly. Whether psychologically or physically, my family all agrees that we feel more energetic and ready to tackle the world after taking vitamins. Nature Made is a good value price, although not generic and saves time and money. It is available everywhere, and the price is usually within the same range (usually cheaper at Walmart). Compared to vitamin stores, such as Vitamin World in the mall or other retail stores, I have found that Nature Made gives the same results and energetic feelings. When seeing the doctor, especially during pregnancy, I was told I was very healthy and in great shape. While vitamins are not the cure all (you will need to eat healthy and exercise), they aide in losing weight and creating an overall healthier lifestyle with regular use. During pregnancy, prenatal vitamins are advised, but Nature Made vitamins for her still cover the essentials that every woman needs.

Gives Me More Energy!

from Hicksville, NY

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

I began taking Nature Made Multi Vitamins for Her about four months ago and I am really glad I tried them. I had tried about four other vitamin brands, but they just were not satisfactory enough. They did not meet my needs for having enough energy to get through my very active and demanding days.
A friend recommended Nature Made, after I told her about my lack of energy. She said she had been taking it for a while, and that it seemed to be making a difference in her life. So, I figured why not and I gave it a shot. I noticed a difference after only about a week in the amount of increased enegry and stamina that I have. Now, after having taken it for four months, I realize that I have not gotten my usual cold that I tend to get in mid-November. That is why I think this multi vitamin is excellent for improving your immune system as well as for extra energy.
I take one a day, right after breakfast. I have also noticed that this pill does not upset my stomach at all, which a couple of other brands used to do. So, it is also must be a gentler pill,, especially good for sensitive stomachs, like mine. In conclusion, I am thoroughly satisfied with Nature Made Multi Vitamins for Her. I plan to keep taking these and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs increased energy and immunity.

The Nature Made Multi for her is a winner!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

This vitamin has changed my life! It is such a great vitamin and is extremely affordable! I have been taking Multi vitamins for many years and often wondered if they were making any difference in my overall health! Notoriously, vitamins are not absorbed into the body but this is not the case with the Nature Made Multi vitamin for women. I originally bought this vitamin because I had a coupon for it and wanted to try a Multi vitamin instead of taking separate vitamin supplements. After about two weeks of using this vitamin, I noticed a huge difference in my energy level and overall well being. I was much less tired than normal and had the energy to accomplish so much more! I have had issues with iron deficiencies in the past and this vitamin resolved those problems! The Nature Made vitamin meets or exceeds the daily recommended allowances for all the vitamins it contains. I have been using this vitamin for over a year and I truly feel like it has enhanced my health! I highly recommend this affordable high quality vitamin!

Feell Secure In Knowing These Work

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

I trust and rely on the Nature Made line of vitamins as my main source of nutritional supplements. Nature made is natural and I don't have to wonder if there are ingredients mixed in that I do not want in my body. The Nature Made line is reasonably priced and is almost always on sale in CVS. Many times, they are buy one get one free so I stock up at that time. This vitamin has everything in it I need to feel energetic and strong knowing that I am not missing any valuable nutrients my body need to run during the day. My skin has a more glowing appearance and my hair even looks better since I started taking these. I trust the name as it has been around for quite a while. I recommend these vitamins to women of any age. They are affordable, reliable and often on sale. Before I started to take these every day , I was feeling run down. After a month of using these, I have more energy and feel a lot better. Try them and see!

great

from San Diego ca

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

Nature made multi is a great product, this brand was recommend to me by my doctor because of my acne. I could definitely see a difference in my skin after taking these. I had really bad breakouts when taking other generic multi vitamins, but these nature made for her are providing me with a lot of the stuff I need. This product does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives, starch or gluten. So if your gluten intolerant you can take these. The best part about it is you only have to take one pill a day, and they are not hard to swallow for me. These also don't make me sick feeling if I take them on a empty stomach, but you can still take it with food as always. They contain more vitamin d3 than other multi-vitamins I took in the past. These are very economical for me too because they are cheap to get and taking only one a day its worth the price to me. I highly recommend these to anyone.

Great Supplement

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

I had been looking for a vitamin supplement that was generalized and was the only vitamin I needed to take a day instead of five different vitamins. This pill does taste pretty bad by itself, so I take it will some milk or juice and food. I have always taken my vitamin supplements with food, so that my stomach will not get upset. This wonder pill has the essential minerals and vitamins in it needed daily. Plus, it has extra calcium and iron. We women need that extra iron and calcium. Being a new mom, the first percentage of my vitamin and mineral intake goes to my new baby. This nature made brand is easy to find and a very decent price. I exercise on a very regular basis and I can notice if I have not taken my multivitamin the day I workout. I am more exhausted and fatigued. The B vitamins help me and my energy levels. It always aides in the metabolism of my body. I depend on this multivitamin daily to keep me healthy and avoid sickness. The more regular I am taking it, the more my body's immune system gets built up.

Good Product for Women, Contains No Gelatin.

Comments about Nature Made Multi For Her:

I usually buy vitamins labeled vegetarian and I feel confident that this vitamin is effective, has no or less side effect and it is easy to swallow. Nature made multivitamin for her do not contain artificial colors and flavors. It is an excellent source of vitamins like B12 and B6, Folic acid and Pantothenic acid. As a research scholar, I did not get enough nutrition from the food I eat, Nature Made has a good reputation and this vitamin and mineral supplement formula cover everything a woman needs in one pill. It is a bit more expensive than the other brand (bought it from an online site), but it is worth the price for me. I tried another store brand before; even though it was cheaper, I found the texture not as vibrant and natural. This vitamin is best for women. I had been trying to find a multivitamin alternate that would give what I need and that wouldn't cause my skin to break out and I think, my acne breakouts are now less severe than they were.