Other Multivitamins:
Centrum
Centrum Silver Women 50+
Rca_2014_normal

Centrum Silver Women 50+

Pros

• Easy on stomach (3)
  • Effective (3)
  • Simple to take (3)

• Older people (3)
  • Women (3)

Centrum Ultra Women's provides everything I need in a vitamin

We all know the drill, doctor's are always telling us women to make sure we take Calcium with Vitamin D because our bones need it. Well, our bodies need more than just that but I for one certainly don't want to swallow several different vitamin supplement tablets daily that's for sure.

My doctor recommended I give **Centrum Ultra Women's Multivitamin Supplement** a try as it has everything a woman's body needs to stay healthy and balanced.

A single tablet, taken with food in the morning is all it takes to get every benefit this multivitamin/multimineral supplement offers. It's "specially formulated with key nutrients to help meet a woman's nutritional needs"

The formula contains antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system, it has B Vitamins for energy and nerve health.  Biotin, beta-carotene,Vitamins A, C, and E all aid in keeping hair, nails & skin healthy.  You may have recently heard that Vitamin D has been found to support breast health and of course Calcium is needed no matter what.  It's all in here PLUS ....take a look.

**EACH TABLET CONTAINS**: Vitamin A 3,500 IU (29% as Beta-Carotene) 70% Vitamin C 75 mg 125% Vitamin D 800 IU 200% Vitamin E 35 IU 117% Vitamin K 50 mcg 63% Thiamin 1.1 mg 73% Riboflavin 1.1 mg 65% Niacin 14 mg 70% Vitamin B6 2 mg 100% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B12 6 mcg 100% Biotin 40 mcg 13% Pantothenic Acid 15 mg 150% Calcium 500 mg 50% Iron 18 mg 100% Phosphorus 20 mg 2% Iodine 150 mcg 100% Magnesium 100 mg 25% Zinc 8 mg 53% Selenium 55 mcg 79% Copper 0.9 mg 45% Manganese 1.8 mg 90% Chromium 25 mcg 21% Molybdenum 50 mcg 67% Chloride 72 mg 2% Potassium 80 mg 2% Boron 150 mcg * Nickel 5 mcg * Silicon 2 mg * Tin 10 mcg * Vanadium 10 mcg * * Daily Value not established.

**Suggested Use: **Adults take one tablet daily with food. This formula is not for use in children. You should not exceed suggested daily amount and, as with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication you should always consult your doctor before using.

We don't always eat right and stress can deplete our bodies of so many things but I feel like I do something good for it every day when I take a **Centrum Ultra Women's Multivitamin Supplement.** They are worth their weight in gold when it comes to staying healthy !

Centrum Ultra Women's can be difficult to swallow

On my search for the best, easiest-to-take vitamins, I came across Centrum Ultra Women's Multivitamin. To my surprise upon opening the bottle, I found that these are some BIG pills. Generally a pro pill swallower, I was astonished at the sheer size of these pills. They looked like they would be impossible to get down at all. After much struggling and many wasted pills, I had to buy a pill cutter in order to take the pills. I ended up needing to cut them into three pieces, which was completely ridiculous for a simple vitamin. Additionally, I didn't feel as though these vitamins were doing much for me. I saw zero change in my body overall, and for as much of a struggle as the pills were to take, I wanted some kind of improvement (even if it was just feeling a little better). I ended up stopping these after finishing the bottle because of the sheer hassle of them.

Overall, I won't suggest these vitamins to everyone. Make sure you can swallow a massive pill, and even then I'd suggest a different vitamin if you're looking for a difference.

It is good for my mother

from Windsor, Ontario

About Me First Time User

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Effective
  • Simple To Take

Cons

• Hard To Swallow

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

I knew my mom started to lose lots of vitamins and minerals as she gets older.. I thought it would be good if I found a good supply for her health and I bought centrum women 50+ , after a while I found that this supply helped her alot and it is clear on her face..

I like how it worked on my mother

from Outside US

About Me First-hand Observer

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective
  • Simple To Take

Cons

• Has a bland taste

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

My mother is in her early seventies and she lost a lot of weight not long ago, because she went on prayer and fasting (though we told her not to).
My sister, who happens to be a doctor, gave her a bottle of Centrum Silver to help her recover. My mother took it faithfully and I really like the outcome.
Her eyes which were a bit sunken, filled up, her hips went back to being full ( she is pear-shaped) and her general countenance became good. She no longer looks tired most of the day.
I would say that the Omega3 fatty acids, Pantothenic acids and Niacin in Centrum Silver did a good job of rejuvenating her body cells.

my perfect health with centrum

from National City, Ca.

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective
  • Simple To Take
  • smart pill,
  • Tastes Good

• Daily Use
    • Men
    • Supplement A Meal

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

Hi everyone, I have been taking the Centrum vitamins since my 30's when my parents immigrated to USA. my father introduce me to this miracle vitamins. Im the eldest of five and i was the only one who takes this wonder pill..which made me the healthiest one in the bunch, at age 58, and now taking centrum for women at 50, in excellent health,thank God and thanks to centrum..oh and btw..yes im 58, but look like 30..flawless skin and full of energy..I would recommend start taking at an early age...

Good energy booster

from Michigan

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

Several of the older women in the family take this supplement. I have tried a some before and I can see why they like it. Other than the fact that the pills are enormous and sometimes can be hard to swallow unless you cut them in half. I have heard excellent reviews about this product from the women in my family who have been taking this supplement. They say they feel much more energized. I experienced the very same thing when I took it. They are pretty easy on my stomach. Make sure you take this multivitamin with food. Also, make sure you have a giant glass of water when you take this multivitamin. This multivitamin has all of the vitamins that women need for maximum health. The women in my family seem to be maintaining their health and energy and I am sure that this product aids them in doing so. Other than the fact that this multivitamin is pretty expensive and that the pills are like horse pills, I recommend it.

Worth Every Penny

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

After taking many of the multivitamins on the market today and noticing that I wasn't getting the results I was looking for, I decided to try a more complete vitamin for women. I spoke with my pharmacist who recommended that I try Centrum Silver Ultra Women's Multivitamin. Only being in my late thirties, I wasn't sure about taking a vitamin designed specifically for women over fifty but I took his advice and did purchase the multivitamins. At first, the vitamin did seem a little hard to swallow but I have since gotten used to it and is no longer a problem. Since I started taking Centrum Silver Ultra Women's Multivitamin, I have never felt better. I am feeling more energy, my hair and nails are growing like never before and I don't feel sluggish or run down anymore. Centrum Silver Ultra Women's Multivitamin has been a great product for me. I feel that this multivitamin is the best I have ever taken and would recommend it to any women.

excellent choice for a muiti vitamin

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

This multi vitamin is excellent especially for women because it is specially formulated for a woman and includes all the daily percentages and allowances of vitamins and minerals that are needed each day. I like that I can take one pill and it has everything I need in it. Centrum is a well known vitamin company and these vitamins are always available in any store I go to purchase my vitamins. I always know I can depend on this brand have exactly what I need. I do have to pay a little bit more for this brand of multi vitamins compared to other multi vitamins but it is worth the price because I get a good quality product every time. I like that the Centrum company has formulated special blends of vitamins and minerals that are needed for different people, men, women, and children. I know that I am getting a good quality product every time I buy my Centrum vitamins.

Says It Works

from Bella Vista, AR

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

I have taken this vitamin for several years. It was the one recommended by my doctor so I assumed that it worked. Now I don't know. The price is comparable with other vitamin products. The pill is easy to take. It is a hard pill so I wondered how well it dissolved. I tried it in a glass of water and found that it took a long time to dissolve entirely. Of course there is not water in the digestive track. There is stomach acid so it might dissolve faster there than in my digestive track. Centrum Silver Ultra Women's Multivitamin is designed for women. It has a nice mix of the vitamins you expect as well as mineral supplements that are part of a normal diet. It is hard to get all of your vitamins in what you eat today. We are a nation of fast food junkies. Even if we do not stop at the local fast food restaurant we buy easy to fix dishes that are processed food. To have a really good diet we would need to but fresh and cook almost every meal. Since most of us do not taking a vitamin like Centrum Silver Ultra seems like a goodlthing to do.

Complete multivitamin/multimineral product

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

Being in my late 40's, I have recently switched from the Centrum Ultra Women's Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement to the Centrum Silver Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement, designed for women over 50. This product has higher levels of a number of vitamins and three minerals than the women-under-50 supplement, but also offers lower amounts of iron, magnesium and copper -- I don't know why this would be as I am not a health professional. Most importantly to me at the time, the Centrum Silver Women's costs the same as the Centrum Ultra Women's, but Centrum offers higher value coupons for the Silver, effectively making it less expensive.

Every analysis of Centrum vitamins I have seen concludes that the amounts of the vitamins and minerals listed are accurate, so I trust this product line completely. My diet is generally low in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, so I take a multivitamin to try to supplement these holes in my diet.

One more reason I have decided to move from the Centrum Ultra to the Centrum Silver: the Ultra contains only 6 mcg of B-12 (which is 100% of the U.S. RDI), while the Silver contains 50 mcg (833%). While I was on the Ultra, I had pain on the sides of my tongue, a common symptom of a B-12 deficiency, which led to my doctor suggesting an additional B-complex supplement. I hope that once I have been on the Centrum Silver for a few months I can stop taking that additional supplement, which is fairly expensive.

Trusted Vitamin for Women over 50

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

it is dependable with providing the needs to me and those women over 50. I am glad that Centrum came up with a product for this age catagory and for women in mind. It is easy to take, comes in purple color which I thought was funny..like the color really matters? It contains the full required amount of nutrients in this pill to be in a daily vitamin. I trust this product to get me through the day with being good for me and my health ..even when I do not eat right or miss a occasional meal.

JUST THE BEST

from Wofford Heights, CA

Comments about Centrum Silver Women 50+:

I just thought I would write a review on this product because I love it so much I have been taking these vitimans for over 5 years I started taking them whem my dr told me I was a diabetic. He sugested I go on a strict diet so I began taking vitimans to ensure I would get all the proper nutrients that I might lack when dieting. I have had less colds and have stayed healither since I began taking these vitiamns I would really recomend them to anyone over 50 years old they really do work well. When I told my dr what brand I was taking he thought it was a wise choice so I kept taking them and I have been taking them ever since I am very happy that I did I would recomend them to anyone at all I am so happy with my choice,