Other Multivitamins:
GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active
Rca_2014_overall

GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active

GNC Womens Ultra Mega Active Multivitamins are worth every penny

**GNC Womens Ultra Mega Active Multivitamins **are worth every penny!  My first thought when buying them was to be skeptical.  Would they be a waste of money?  Are they really superior to any generic or brand name vitamin I could purchase at a multitude of grocery or drug stores for far less money?  Well, I took a chance and honestly have no desire to take any other brand of vitamin again.  If I'm going to swallow big horse pills like those then they better work!  They do!  I feel much better on the days I take GNC Womens Ultra Mega Active Multivitamins than on the days that I substitute another brand.  Other brands have little or no effect.  If you want the seeing-is-believing proof that "It's in there"... (pardon me for saying this to anyone who may not want this level of detail),,,it's right there in the bright, Mountain Dew-colored urine.

Good for Energy...Not for Skin

I got a case for a Christmas gift and thought that they were amazing at first. These vitamins gave me soo much energy and I was moving all day and felt great. About a month later I broke out with acne all over my face. I tried everything to get rid of it and nothing helped. Doctors and Herbalists said to continue taking these and so I did. I recently compared the supplements to the multivitamins I used to take. I guess the B6 is to blame. There is alot more then recommended and it caused me to break out. I like using these because the energy it gave me but I'll definitly be going back to my other vitamins. I have about 5 unopened bottles if anyone is interested. Wouldnt recommened for people who suffer from skin conditions.

Good supplement/ Bad for skin

from Bedford Texas

About Me First Time User

Pros

• Effective

Cons

• Broke out with rash on my back.

• Women

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

Severely broke out with acne/rash on my back. I do not have skin problems now or ever until I started taking Women's Ultra Mega

Work great for me!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

For the last year I have been on a weight loss journey and have dropped 85 lbs in total so far. With this happening, I have noticed that my hair was falling out, I was lacking a lot of the energy that I used to have, and I just was not feeling as well as I used to, and I know that I had to be lacking some vitamins and minerals in my body that I really needed. I went to GNC and this product was recommended to me by the sales lady there and I decided to give it a shot. After taking it for about 3 days I woke up feeling like I had done a complete 180! I could not believe that I had felt so much better and that things were doing good. I have now been using this supplement for about six months now and I have stopped losing my hair, my skin looks healthy, I have so much energy, and even my nails look and grow better. My health has improved 100 percent from taking these supplements and I could not be any happier with them. The amount of energy they give me is wonderful and they have helped me to keep going with my weight loss and lose additional weight.

Awesome Vitamins

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

I never thought I would label a vitamin as "awesome" but, I have to say GNC women's ultra mega active vitamins are truly awesome. I have so much more energy whenever I use these, I am very active and am very busy with four very young kids so, I'm constantly running around after them, and I get tired but, I can take these to keep my energy going all throughout the day. It helps you to workout and to keep your energy even after the workout is over. I have noticed my clothes feeling a bit looser as well! Another really great thing about these vitamins are that they are easy to swallow, I'm horrible at taking pills but these aren't that bad, and there is no after taste. You get no bad feelings with this vitamin even though it does give you energy. There are no jittery feelings to deal with from these. I will say though, if you aren't an active person, I wouldn't take a full dosage of these because it could make you feel that way with all the energy it gives.

Great multivitamin!!

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active is a great multivitamin for women. It is worth every penny spent on this product. Its good to take a multivitamin everyday, but this is designed specially for women. I would always be dragging and have no energy and just feel "blah" until I started taking these. I would take these and be alert and ready to work all day long. They leave your allover body feeling well. If you are lacking any type of vitamin or nutrients this would be a great product for you to use. Even if you are not lacking any vitamins I would still suggest using GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active, if you are a woman of course. This product has everything you need all in one package. No need to buy multiple bottles of things you have no idea what they are or cannot pronounce. The box explains and describes everything you need to know about every vitamin included and explains how it works.

Good multivitamin for women

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

While I try to eat well and live a healthy lifestyle, I also have a stressful job and don't always have to even think about proper nutrition. I decided to try GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active as a supplement and I'm glad I did. My energy increased but I also feel more level instead of up and down like from a caffeine or sugar rush. This has improved my overall mood and my brain function. I feel like I can concentrate longer so I get more done at work in a shorter amount of time, which makes me more efficient. I also really like that these vitamins support bone health and provide wonderful antioxidants for a healthy immune system and cell repair. It is also great for your skin, nails, and hair.
The only downside about this product is the price. It is much more expensive than the stuff you get at a drug store or supermarket. I am not saying that this has made me into a genius who can climb mountains or anything but I feel pretty confident that GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active has boosted my performance at work and during physical activity so I will continue to take it.

It has it's good benefits. Just wish the pills were smaller.

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

The vitamins are huge and hard to swallow. The taste also lingers in your mouth. I had a really bad reaction to the vitamins when I first started taking them. I ended up having a really bad stomach ache even though I ate a small meal with them. I switched the time of day I consumed them and still had a hard time. It took me about a week to be able to stomach them. I love it because they have tons of vitamins such as A, C, D, E, and K. There is a separate pill that contains Guarana, black tea leaves, and grape skin and seed extract to help enhance energy. Another thing I like about it is that it has everything you need to help your skin look healthier. It helps you not only feel good on the inside, but on the outside as well. My favorite thing is that it increases brain health and blood flow. It is supposed to help with your immune system a and supports breast health. It speeds up your metabolism too.

Smart Deal

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

I purchased these online while on deployment. I was very active and not eating as well as I should have or would have at home. They did the job. I was not fond of the smell of the pills, but that is unavoidable. It is not all that bad when you swallow them down with a glass of juice though. I did feel more alert and awake while l was taking these which l loved. I did not get a feeling similar to a caffiene high though which was another benefit. I felt energized and ready to take on my day. I felt no need for coffee or any other means of keeping myself awake through out the day. The pills were also not huge 'horse pills' which for me was important. They are larger than some asprin pills but are no trouble to take. If desired they can be crushed and sprinkled into a breakfast or just cut in half and swallowed that way. Personally cutting or crushing pills like that leaves an unapealing after taste in my mouth.

The Vitamin that works without a crash

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

I have been using this vitamin for over 4 years. When I first purchased it I was not truly expecting what I experienced. I experienced a new woman. I had the energy that I once had before 30. I was not full of energy then experience a crash by mid day.

This is the only vitamin that I have taken that actually works through out the day. It also digest very well. I have even purchased it now in a chewable, it's great!

Such a great value

from SalemNY

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

I used GNC brand vitamins both before and during my pregnancy. Before I was pregnant, and after, I used GNC Womens Ultra Mega Active Multivitamin and during my pregnancy I trusted their brand enough to use their prenatal version of the multivitamin. Basically, GNC products in my eyes are trustworthy and worth purchasing. I found these at a drugstore where I frequently shop. I am very active and like knowing that these multivitamins are helping my body stay thay way. I like that they had quality vitamins and minerals in their products and they were a trusted by many brand. They weren't that much more expensive than other brands and were actually cheaper than some brands. They gave me no negative side effects and helped me maintain my active lifestyle. Surprisingly, they didn't have a bad smell to them as some multivitamins do and they also didn't leave a funky taste in my mouth after taking them. I will be buyng these multivitamins until they stop making them as long as I feel I need them.

Great MultiVitamin

Comments about GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active:

After feeling sluggish and run down all the time, I thought I would start a new diet and a new multivitamin as well. I went to my local GNC store not knowing what I was looking for. The staff there was very helpful and suggested that I try GNC Womens Ultra Mega Active Multivitamin. I did purchase the Multivitamin and started taking it right away. The vitamins do not have a bad smell like some others I have taken in the past and they are easy to swallow. Within a week I could already tell a big difference in the way I felt as well as my energy was out of this world. I was sleeping less and feeling alot better. After taking the multivitamin for around three months I noticed that I was starting to lose more weight without really even trying, which was wonderful. GNC Womens Ultra Mega Active Multivitamin is a great vitamin and at a great price. I have had great results with GNC Womens Ultra Mega and would recommend them to any women.