3.9
One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin

One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin

3.9

Cons

Moderation, not megadosing. It works for me!

I don't eat as much or as well as I should but many vitamin preparations make me jittery or upset my stomach.

I don't believe in mega vitamins and feel too...Read complete review

I don't believe in mega vitamins and feel too much of a good thing ... isn't a good thing.

**One-A-Day Women's Formula Vitamins Tablets** solved my vitamin quandary. These rather large, oblong vitamins have everything I need, in reasonable, sane doses.

**My Use**

I bought these vitamins hoping I wouldn't get shaky like I did with many others. I believe the B vitamins in the mega vitamins I had bought in the past caused that. Anyway, these vitamins have no more 100% of the daily requirements that women need for most vitamins and less for those vitamins that are not water soluble or that most women get plenty of even on a limited diet. These do have 100% of the RDA of iron in them which, for me, is exactly what I need. I am often borderline anemic but straight iron supplements make me sick or cause constipation.

I have no side effects at all when I take **One-A-Day Women's Formula Vitamins Tablets **and, while I don't feel like I can leap buildings in a single bound, I do feel better and less lethargic than when I wasn't taking any vitamins.

I have also managed to ward off serious colds and infections better and my blood count is perfectly normal. No more borderline anemia.

I think that every woman who doesn't eat perfectly should take a supplement but I strongly believe that mega doses of some vitamins are dangerous at worst and a waste at best. I know many people believe that loading up on certain supplements is a good thing and, if it works for them, more power to them. For me, moderation is the key.

**One-A-Day Women's Formula Vitamins Tablets **are the answer to my nutrition needs. One a day and I am covered without overloading my system.

I take only one other vitamin - an Omega 3 softgel - as well as prescription potassium (I have chronic low potassium and need to be monitored. I take the amount my doctor tells me to and never buy over the counter potassium tablets as too much can be dangerous.) and I feel like I am doing the right thing for my body. These vitamins have some calcium in them - 45% of the RDA for women. I sometimes pop a couple of Rolaids or Tums for added calcium but don't regularly take a calcium supplement anymore. My bone density test came back just fine so I guess I am on the right path!

**Conclusion**

These vitamins are a good choice for any woman who wants to be sure she has enough of the vitamins her body needs but doesn't want to overdo it. They don't upset my stomach or cause any other digestive problems nor do they cause any jitteriness.

My blood work is good and I feel confident that I am getting what I need without taking 10 or 100 times the amount recommended.

Moderation, for me, in a daily supplement works and I will continue to take **One-A-Day Women's Formula Vitamins Tablets **unless and until my doctor says otherwise. At this point, he is happy with my blood work and told me to keep on doing whatever I am doing!

I give these vitamins 4 stars. They are good, simple, vitamins made for a woman's everyday needs.

i feel sick every time i take one

this vitamins i bought thinking to get all the vitamins and minerals i daily need.

it might probably be good,unfortunately every time i take this pill i throw up without understand why,it just make my stomach feel so sick for one moment that i have to vomit and only happen every time i take this pill,maybe its the size of the pill

THE BEST VITAMIN EVER!

from Sacramento, CA

About Me First Time User

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective
  • HAIR GROWS!!!!!

• Daily Use

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

I created an account on here JUST to write a review, and I NEVER write reviews (good or bad) but I felt the need (after reading all of the reviews) to tell my story! Long story short I started taking the Woman's 1 a day vitamins about 2 months ago. First off, I started taking them because they were cheap and specifically for Women, so I figured, it can't hurt. Although they are LARGE, I have never had a problem swallowing them, and I hate swallowing pills. I always take it with breakfast, so I have NEVER had an upset stomach from taking them. I have never had any symptoms. What I want to share is about a month after taking them, I noticed my bald spots were gone! Bald spots you say? Yes, I have very long hair but as a kid and playing with chemical straighteners etc. I burned my hair off in two places by my forehead and I have always been self conscious of it, but about a month after taking these I was doing my hair and said OMG where are the bald spots. They are starting to grow hair and are becoming less noticeable. I can now wear my long hair back in a pony tail without feeling like everyone was staring at my spots with no hair. It literally made MY HAIR GROW! It has been getting longer too (mid back) and I think it has to do with these pills! I just had to tell my story and will forever take these pills! :)

Feels sick in 15 mins

from MN

Pros

• Good Value

Cons

• Complicated To Use

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

I don't take this pill every day, about once or twice a week. Every time I took this pill, I feel dizzy and upsets my stomach. I took after lunch or breakfast and drunk enough water but still it made sick each time I took it.

Great Diet Balancer

from Palm Coast, FL

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Effective

Cons

• Hard To Swallow

• Daily Use
      • Supplement A Meal

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

The vitamin itself works as a great balance to any medical regimen. The ingredients cover most daily vitamin needs while still avoiding conflict with the majority of prescriptions. Definitely a fantastic supplement for the upkeep of a healthy diet. However, the sheer size of the pill makes it a bit rough to swallow for those with underlying throat issues or difficulty swallowing pills.

Great Vitamin

from Oregon

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

Take the vitamin with a half of cup of V8 Low sodium tomato juice it goes right down.

Be careful when you take these.

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

If you're a woman and you take vitamins, I would go with a prenatal to begin with. They have everything we need and more. However, before I knew that, I took One a day women. Now, I'm sure some people may have had a hard time with them; My sister did. She consistently took them with little to nothing in her stomach and they would make her nauseous or even vomit a couple of times.
      However, if you eat a meal before taking these vitamins, you'll do just fine. Also, make sure you drink plenty of water before and after. I really have no idea what is in them that could make you feel queasy, but if your stomach is easily upset, these vitamins probably aren't the one's for you.
      The reason I gave them a nine is because they always made me feel "healthier", I guess, while taking them. They did hurt my stomach a couple of times, but nothing I couldn't handle. All in all, not a bad vitamin. Not good for some, but not bad.

Works great but the store brand is a better value.

from Princeton, WV

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

These vitamins are a great supplement to institute into your diet. I was definitely a believer in using this product and this product only, however, I have to say there are many comparable store brands out there from half a dozen retailers that have just as much bang for your buck and then some. Certain store brands are as much as half the price for the same amount of vitamins.

All that aside though, if you are a One-a-day loyalist as I was all through my teens and into my twenties, these are a great vitamin. They are good for every day or even just every other day. I do recommend cutting them in half if you're not good with taking pills though. They are quite large. They also taste terrible as most vitamins seem to do so get them down quick. For me, they worked best on a full stomach or taken when I was eating.

I tried these and several other kinds on an empty stomach to the same results. They just do not settle well if you do not have food on your stomach. Definitely not the type of vitamin you can simply chew up or swallow with a glass of water and go. They did help get my iron levels perked up as that is always a concern for me and as I always seem to do, I felt perkier when taking these vitamins. I believe they are a nicely rounded product for the every day woman and consumer. If you're older and looking for something for your breasts or vaginal health or joints or any thing in particular such as hair and nails, I do not recommend this product for those types of things. You may want to continue the search for vitamins specifically for those things, however, these are great for women of ages 16 - 50 in my opinion. I've taken them, my mother, and even her mother have taken these and they're a good addition to a healthy diet or even a diet and weight loss/management plan.

Just What The Dr. Ordered!

from Ohio

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

One A Day is without a doubt, the best multi-vitamin available on the market for women today. It has everything I need to stay healthy all in one formula. I take one of the multi-vitamins everyday and my blood work always shows my iron and B vitamins are right where they should be. They are not overly rich in calcium, which is something I look for in a multi-vitamin ( I have suffered from severe calcium deposits that left bone spurs in my feet and ankles that ended needing to be surgically removed, my Dr. said it was because I was taking too much Vitamin C at the time). I then switched my routine to One A Day, it's nice to know there is a multi-vitamin that is safe and formulated specifically just for women. I feel great and I never forget to take my daily vitamin. Believe me, it is well worth the price over generics! I would highly recommend every woman to take One A Day Women's Formula Vitamins.

Great Vitamins for us women!

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

When I started taking birth control my doctor told me that it would be wise to start taking a vitamin. I chose Women's One a Day because it was suggested and something that was easily accessible in many stores. They are affordable vitamins (even though there are some cheaper) I would rather spend the extra money and get what I'm paying for. I love that these vitamins are "all inclusive" I don't have to take a handful of pills to get all of the things I'm looking for, instead I just take one of these each morning. Being health conscious, I like knowing that my body is getting what it needs and what makes it thrive. I do have to make sure to take these vitamins after eating breakfast because the few times I have taken them and not really eaten much I've felt nauseous. Other than that I've seen nothing but improvements when starting these vitamins. My nails aren't as brittle, which is great because I like to grow them out and my I don't have as much hair loss either. Overall I feel healthier and that's probably a combination of taking these vitamins and also trying to eat a healthier diet. If you are on the fence about taking a multivitamin or trying to find the one for you, this is it, start taking it today!

feel better and more energized

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

I have been taking a multi vitamin supplement for a number of years and they are worth every penny. I have tried store brands but Womens One a Day seems to do better for me. Also you can usually find a coupon either by searching on the internet or looking in your local Sunday paper. I prefer a multi vitamin as opposed to taking several different vitamins each day. They have everthing you need packed in one dose. They help with bone and heart health, and as with my case, they give a huge boost to my metabalism, which has seemed to decrease with age. At times I have ran out and had skipped a few days dosage before I could get to the store and during those days, Icould tell a big difference in the way I felt. Just sluggish and tired. I do suggest taking your daily dose with food even if it just a piece of toast because I have found that taking them on an empty stomach makes me feel a little nauseated at times. Or if it works better, you can take them in the evening with dinner.

A great multivitamin for women

Comments about One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamin:

This is really a great multivitamin for women. If you are looking for a well balanced multi-vitamin that will suit your basic needs then this is a perfect choice. I use this vitamin to supplement what might be missing from my diet so that I do not have to worry about any deficiencies in my nutrition. It is really easy to take, the tablets are a bit on the large size but the benefit is that you can just take one and your done! I have noticed an improvement in my energy and overall feeling of wellness once I began to take a daily multivitamin because my body was now getting what it needs to continue working at its best. I find that it is easy for me to used this as a base supplement and to add other vitamins as needed to my daily routine to enhance my nutritional intake. I highly recommend that women who are looking to take a multivitamin try One A Day Women's Formula Multivitamins because it is specially formulated for the needs of a woman's body.