Other Multivitamins:

Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral

Pros

Cons

Great vitamin for women!

I have been using Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral since a very long time now and I think it is one of the best vitamins for women out there. When I was looking for a vitamin for myself, I wanted a comprehensive vitamin that could supply not only extra vitamins and folic acid but also the natural green food that we tend to miss out in today's fast paced lifestyle. This vitamin effectively delivered on all fronts. These are quite easy on the stomach and I never had any kind of problems with the usage. I feel quite energized and refreshed in the morning which helps me go throughout the day easily. I also like that they have nicely listed all the ingredients on the packaging. The tablet is slightly larger than most other vitamins that I have tried but I am not really bothered by its size. These vitamins are quite expensive but well worth it in my opinion.

Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi-Vitamin made me sick!

I had been looking for a good womens multi vitamin hoping to find something natural that might help my chronic fatigue. I ordered this after a co-worker/nutritional guru suggested it and took it for a couploe weeks with little to no notable results. i experienced a little nasea over those 2 weeks but was so busy i didnt connect the dots. then the other day i was vomiting w/in an hour of taking the pill. thought maybe it was because i had an empty stomach so yesterday i tried again with a BIG meal & was vomiting again for 3 hrs!!! Ive never had any other vitimins make me sick so im not sure what's in them that makes me so ill. i have a couple friends that take them & are fine. I will never order these again.

A vitamin you can actually feel working

from Las vegas Nevada

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Effective

Cons

• Complicated To Take
  • Hard To Swallow

• Children
  • Daily Use
  • Men
  • Older People
  • Women

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

This vitamin you can actually feel working as like other vitamins you can never really tell you've taken them.you can really feel the difference in your body.now thats a vitamin worth taking when you can know its working and why your taking it.

Natural vitamins work twice as good

from Cypress, CA

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

I would give these a 10 rating except that they are not Organic. However for a natural vitamin they work very well. I like that they have over ten different fruits in them, as well as vegetables. There is no way that I could consume that many fruits, and vegetables daily without taking it in this vitamin condensed the way that it is. I had my teenage daughter try this vitamin also, as it is very hard to get someone that young to understand the need for taking vitamins period. But with these, I told her that she would not need worry about eating as many fruits, and vegetables that we are supposed to consume daily. She still takes them today, and has been healthier than she was when I was giving her a teen vitamin without any fruits in it. For a while I was not taking any vitamins because of the cost to take the kind I wanted (natural or organic) But these are very affordable. They load me up with energy, and they don't taste bad either.

Killed my stomach.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

I saw these on a commercial and knowing that my diet really lacks a lot of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are vital to having good health, I thought that maybe these would be a good way for me to make up for it a bit and I bought them to give them a shot. They smell kind of funny when you first open the bottle, but when you take them they are not that bad to get down like a lot of other vitamins are. I took them in the morning and within ten minutes I had to run to the bathroom because my stomach was hurting so bad and I really needed to go. I didn't think too much of it until I took them again and the same thing happened. I tried taking them two more times and this happened every single time so I knew that it had to be them and not something that I was eating. I guess something in them just did not go over well with my body and I could not really get the full benefits of taking this vitamin.

Good ingredients, good vitamin!

from Empire, AL

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

It is so refreshing to find a multivitamin that is made from fruit and vegetables! It is very hard for me to find a multivitamin that doesn’t make me sick. Most times I just take the same vitamins as my kids because the kids’ vitamins don’t make me sick. But the Alive multivitamins do great for me and I feel good knowing that they are made from fruit and vegetables such as kale, spinach and papaya. Vitamins like Centrum usually leave my head throbbing and my stomach sick after taking them but Alive doesn’t. My only complaint about the Alive vitamins is that the actual vitamin is huge and hard to swallow, which I know most vitamins are. To help me swallow it I usually take it immediately after a meal. My husband also takes the Men’s version of this. My children tried the Alive gummies for kids but didn’t care for them sadly. Overall, a great vitamin at a good price made from good ingredients.

GOOD FOR YOU!

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

I have fibromyalgia, so I don't get quality sleep and never wake up feeling refreshed. I started taking these and within 30-45 minutes, I am out of the funk of thinking about going back to bed, to getting dressed to start my day. I've taken vitamins before, but these really work!!

Great Vitamins

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

I purchased the Nature's Way Alive Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral supplement for the first time about six months ago. I was interested in it because the box said it was a whole food vitamin, and it actually had real fruits and vegetables in it. I've seen other whole food vitamins, but they were way more expensive. I was excited to try these. The vitamins are chew able, and I was worried they were going to taste awful because most vitamins do. Surprisingly, these vitamins tasted great! They are very big too. I kind of liked that they were big because I really like the taste. I honestly wanted to eat more! After about a month of taking these vitamins, I noticed I had a lot more energy. At one point, I ran out of them and kept forgetting to get more. For about a week, I wasn't taking them and I noticed a huge difference in my energy levels. I quickly bought another bottle, and I will be sure not to run out again. Also, the whole time I have been taking these vitamins, I have not gotten sick.

This is the best multivitamin I've ever taken.

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

It is more complete and comprehensive than anything else I've ever found, especially for the price. It allows me to dispense with taking separate pills because it already contains all the little extras I think are important, such as supergreens, mushroom extracts, enzymes, and fruit extracts; all of which seem to supercharge my immune system. When I take it regularly I can feel the difference, especially in energy and overall well-being. When I run out and go a week without it, I can feel my energy levels drop. That proves to me that it is working. I appreciate the once a day routine, which makes it easier to take, and easier to maintain as a regular part of my health regimen. Yes, the pill is big, but as long as I take it with food, or shortly after eating, it goes down easily, and doesn't annoy me with an unpleasant vitaminy aftertaste. I admit there are smaller one a day vitamins to take, but I don't think they are worth the time or money because they just don't perform as well. I've recommended these to other people, and have received good reviews, and their thanks.

Best Women Multivitamin I've Found

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

I'm 27, but I was disabled at 17 so I discovered years ago the value of vitamins and supplements in health maintenance. I started taking a number of individual vitamins but couldn't find a multivitamin I liked enough to stick with. So over the years I tried a number of multivitamins, but I didn't really feel any different and they all gave me stomach upset. However, with these vitamins I actually notice a marked increase in energy! I take off one star because I still need to take this vitamin with food in order to avoid stomach upset, but even then, the stomach upset is much, much less than I've experienced with other multivitamins.

I love that it is packed with real whole food fruit and vegetable nutrients - I think this is what makes the difference. It's more natural, more pure and my body seems more able to use the ingredients. I also must admit that the name "ALIVE!" kind of makes me giggle, which is always nice. Definitely give these a try.

Best Multi-vitamin

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

I really love this brand of vitamins and protein shakes. I've been using the Women's Multi-vitamin for several months now and couldn't be happier. They pack so many more health benefits into a pill than any other vitamin brand I've come across. Plus, they are supposed to be easier for your body to retain nutrients from than other vitamin brands. The only downside is the pills are rather large and they don't taste so great going down. It's really a minor detail if the ingredients are most important to you though. You get all sorts of extra anti-oxidants, vege and fruit nutrients that you wouldn't get from other brands. It's also fairly affordable and goes on sale often at Fred Meyer's stores. I'm kind of a health nut and I do a lot of research and I do believe you get the best bang for your buck with the Alive brand. I also have a very sensitive stomach and I've never had any trouble with their products.

I Like Feeling Alive!

Comments about Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral:

I am glad I bought Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Vitamin & Mineral. I was very happy I tried this brand of vitamins. It was hard to initially take them because they're not in colorful, kid-friendly flavors or gummies. I thought it was a bit expensive for the amount of pills you get in the bottle, but I will say it is worth it in the long run. Each pill provides a generous dosage of all your daily nutrients needed for the woman's body. I think it has good nutrients within this brand of pill, but it's hard for someone like to me to forcibly swallow a pill as big as this one. So I would recommend this brand for those could can bypass the size of the pill, and really look into the nutritional values within.It made me feel better enough to run around with my kids. I have never felt such a dramatic difference in my energy levels. I would recommend this vitamin to all mothers who need more energy.