4.8
Other Mixers:
Stand Mixers
KitchenAid
Models:
KP26M1XWH, KP26M1XTG, KP26M1XBU, KP26M1XES, KP26M1XCV, KP26M1XCE, KP26M1XDP, KP26M1XER, KP26M1XGC, KP26M1XGA, KP26M1XLC, KP26M1XMY, KP26M1XMR, KP26M1XNP, KP26M1XOB, KP26M1XPM, KP26M1XBS
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
Rca_2013_normal

Perfect size but some issues

I'm a big Kitchen Aid fan. I had a smaller mixer but had gotten into making bigger bakes. I found this on sale so I decided to pull the trigger. I was pleased that I could whip up triple batches of buttercream but ultimately I ended up selling it because it was too loud, moved too much, and didn't mix as evenly as I had hoped.

Connecticut, USA

false

Love it

This product is for the avid home baker. I prefer a non-glass bowl due to having one break in the past, but I believe that was used error.

DE

true

If i could afford it i would buy one for my whole family.

Im learning how to bake cakes and pies cause i been doing it for 20yrs and want to do more. But im sad to tell you that i need to save up to buy anotherone cause i lost everything in the move a year ago. So tell then i did love it and will one day soon get another.

Austin, Tx

I've had this product for 4 years. I love it

I have bought many attachments for this, noodle maker, ice cream maker, meat grinder...I use it on a daily basis and I love it

Rock, mi

Best gift ever!

It's so much easier mixing to make my cakes with this mixer. It's my new best friend!!

Palm Bay, FL

true

I would like to buy this product

I love it, it helps me in cooking and making desserts. Its great piece.

Pinellas park,Fl

Fabulous product with lots of add ons

I use this ptoduct on a regular basis. I make breads cookies and cakes. Everything is mixed very evenly

Longview wa

Love it

After wanting this mixer for years I got one as a gift! Best mixer I have ever had! I'm absolutely in love with it makes my baking much easier!

Dubuque IA

Love my mixer

Love my mixer it is large enough to make big enough batches of anything you have no need for multiple mixing bowls you can pour all things into The mixer as you go and easy clean up plus it comes in RED!

Hobart,IN

true

Best Mother's Day present ever!!!

Great product easy to use!

Mayville MI