4.8
Other Mixers:
Stand Mixers
KitchenAid
Models:
KP26M1XWH, KP26M1XTG, KP26M1XBU, KP26M1XES, KP26M1XCV, KP26M1XCE, KP26M1XDP, KP26M1XER, KP26M1XGC, KP26M1XGA, KP26M1XLC, KP26M1XMY, KP26M1XMR, KP26M1XNP, KP26M1XOB, KP26M1XPM, KP26M1XBS
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
Rca_2013_normal

If i could afford it i would buy one for my whole family.

Im learning how to bake cakes and pies cause i been doing it for 20yrs and want to do more. But im sad to tell you that i need to save up to buy anotherone cause i lost everything in the move a year ago. So tell then i did love it and will one day soon get another.

Austin, Tx

I've had this product for 4 years. I love it

I have bought many attachments for this, noodle maker, ice cream maker, meat grinder...I use it on a daily basis and I love it

Rock, mi

Best gift ever!

It's so much easier mixing to make my cakes with this mixer. It's my new best friend!!

Palm Bay, FL

true

I would like to buy this product

I love it, it helps me in cooking and making desserts. Its great piece.

Pinellas park,Fl

Fabulous product with lots of add ons

I use this ptoduct on a regular basis. I make breads cookies and cakes. Everything is mixed very evenly

Longview wa

Love it

After wanting this mixer for years I got one as a gift! Best mixer I have ever had! I'm absolutely in love with it makes my baking much easier!

Dubuque IA

Love my mixer

Love my mixer it is large enough to make big enough batches of anything you have no need for multiple mixing bowls you can pour all things into The mixer as you go and easy clean up plus it comes in RED!

Hobart,IN

true

Best Mother's Day present ever!!!

Great product easy to use!

Mayville MI

Best stand mixer ever

I have wanted this mixer for years and finally received one as a gift and I love it. It's very quiet. It's easy to change the utensils Knead dough with no effort. I love love love this mixer. Would recommend it to NY one who cooks and especially to those who bake.

Lakeland, FL

Best Product in my Kitchen

I have owned my Kitchen Aid mixer for 14 years. I am lost without it. It was perfect for making cakes and pies and fancy desserts as a younger person. Amazing for making large quantities as my family grew. Helped me bake my way into extra income when I became a single mom and then kept my family fed on massive amounts of mashed potatoes when I remarried and our family grew again! I have never had one issue with my mixer and consider it my most prized procession. I have debated replacing it throughout the years when the new colors came out, but it is still in mint condition and has become my best friend at this point.

Belle Fourche, South Dakota