4.8
Other Mixers:
Stand Mixers
KitchenAid
Models:
KSM150PSWH, KSM150PSBU, KSM150PSTG, KSM150PSES, KSM150PSAC, KSM150PSBL, KSM150PSBW, KSM150PS, KSM150PSBF, KSM150PSCV, KSM150PSCO, KSM150PSER, KSM150PSGC, KSM150PSGA, KSM150PSBK, KSM150PSGR, KSM150PSMY, KSM150PSOB, KSM150PSPE, KSM150PSPN, KSM150PSSM, KSM150PSWW, KSM150PSYP, KSM155GBRI, KSM150PSPK
KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer

Read 1,266 Reviews

I love this product

I use this product on a daily basis to mix my foods up in I love using it it's quick and easy fast quiet it gets the job done quick it's a lot better than using them hand mixers and a wisk

Warsaw ky

Best mixer ever

Absolutely love this mixer. It is heavy duty and makes mixing even the hardest recipes a breeze. Love the fact that it comes in multiple colors. Easy to use.

New Orleans

Wonderful

I love using this to prepare my dough to make breads and pasta. Takes the hard work out of mixing. Super easy to use and everything comes apart to clean

Bel Air

Worth the money spent!

Love how quiet this mixer is while in use. I also like gow it evenly mixes everything and how it comes with different mixing attachments. It's a heavy duty mixer that has you feeling like a pro baker when using it. I use it weekly to bake cakes, and pies and it has so many different speeds that I am able to get my baking projects done efficiently.

Philadelphia, PA

Love it

I saw this mixer everywhere esp for a food network junkie this is a must have. Price a bit high but i bite the bullet and bought it oh my it is the best investment ever. My daughter loves bread and i hate kneading. So this mixer does the work for me. I am in love with my mixer and i bought few of the other attachments also.

Holland,Mi

true

Don't want another mixer? KitchenAid's the way to go!

Major con, it takes up space if you have a small kitchen. My favorite thing about this mixer is that I know it will do anything I need it to do. I've made frosting, grinded meat with the meat attachment, mashed potatoes, ice cream(did not have the ice cream attachment), doughs for bread, biscuits and sooooo much more. Definitely prefer this over a hand-mixer, because you can turn it on and not have to babysit it. The easiest kitchen appliance I have in my kitchen to clean. All I have to do is wash the bowl, wash the attachments and I'm done. I definitely recommend this to pretty much anybody. You don't need to be an avid cook, even a beginner or someone who just wants to try one recipe it's a great addition to the kitchen.

Mrs. PJ

I am in love with this

I have always wanted one of these and now I don't know how I would do without one I love it especially when your kneading bread you can do other things while this is going so saves time as far as that goes!!

North Vernon IN

The Best!

Love my Artisan! I use this several times a month for baking and love its versatility and dependability.

Homosassa, FL

Must Have for Your Kitchen

I use my Mixer for everything from mixing for Cookies or cake mixes to also mixing my hamburger meat for meatloaf. It saves my hand from all the mixing as well as time.

Georgia

I love my mixer!

I use this mixer for making cakes, cookies, and icing. I also have the meat grinder attachment that I use to grind up chicken breast for fritters. Before getting this mixer I would use hand mixers and had trouble with them breaking while mixing cookie dough. This was a great purchase.

Pinckneyville, Il