4.8
K45SSWH, K4SSWH
KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer
Rca_2013_overall

Read 1,726 Reviews

I don't know how I lived with My KitchenAid stand mixer!

I love the KitchenAid classic stand Mixer. I have gotten rid of so many appliances due to this Mixer. I got rid of my pasta maker, meat grinder, ice cream maker, hand mixer, potato masher, and more. I am a good cook, but I love to bake and thanks to my KitchenAid mixer I am able to make Devine buttercream frosting, and batch after batch of cookies. I was buying 3 or 4 hand mixers a year before my KitchenAid, because Just put your ingrediants in and let it go. I won't live without it ever again.

Jacksonville, FL

true

I'll never need another mixer!

I've had my Kitchenaid Mixer for a few years now and use it to make anything from pancakes to sausage with all of the different attachments available. It's easy to use and clean. I wouldn't recommend anything other than a kitchenaid!

Buffalo, NY

Best Stand Mixer Ever

I've had my kitchen aid classic stand mixer for about 3-4 years. It works great. My cakes come out light and fluffy. When I make scratch whipped cream it comes out perfectly!

Merrillville, IN

Worth the cost!

My dad bought me this mixer in 2006. I still have it, and use it multiple times a week. Haven't ever had any issues with it! I want a new colored one, but I really can't justify it because mine is perfectly fine.

Muskegon, MI

Love my mixer

I have yet to use my KitchenAid for it's every purpose. I don't have any extra attachments but even with my limitations I love it. I love it so much that I plan to invest in some attachments... Especially the pasta maker!!

Cincinnati, OH

I would buy again

I use this product all the time. I highly recommend. While it's big and bulky it's an asset to have to the kitchen

Ohio

Great Allround Mixer

I use my Mixer a lot as I like to bake and it does a great and clean job on most recipes and consistencies. I even use it for bread dough and it works decently for that. The three attachments handle everything from whipping cream and egg whites to meatballs. I would recommend this mixer for any casual cook that works with family size cooking and baking volumes.

Warwick, NY

Love it!

This mixer has never let me down! I love the way it mixes all textures, and I would purchase for a gift.

Saint Louis

Best best!!

I LOVE this! So much easier than the handmixers

Vermont

Best Mixer Ever

I love this mixer. I've had it for over 6 years and (knock on wood) haven't had a problem with it. It's still works as I just bought it. It creams butter and sugar so well for cookies and also makes my cheesecake filling velvety smooth. I do everything with this mixer; from whipping up cakes, cookies, breads to making pasta with the attachment I have. You can't go wrong with Kitchenaid. It truly is the best!

Lansing KS