4.8
K45SSWH, K4SSWH
KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer
Rca_2013_overall

Read 1,735 Reviews

I love to have this beautiful mixer in my kitchen I so would

All your cooking

USA

true

I'm in love highly recommended

I absolutely love to bake and cook, but the one thing i dreaded most is the dough or meat from meatloaf or meatballs between my fingers. This mixer is amazing. The dough or meat is mixing and during that time I can prepare other things that I need to prep.

Campbellsville, ky

true

Great product but misses mixing the sides

I love my mixer. I use it everyday. I blend my ground meat with it. I blend my doughs. My cake mixes. Everything and anything. Its Great not getting your hands dirty. I love everything about it but the one thing , if its on a low speed it does not mix the ingredients well. I unlock it sometimes and move the bowl around. Besides that one flaw I love my machine. It is exteremly durable as well. Worth the money. !

Staten island by

true

Absolutely the best mixer!

Not only is it beautiful but it works wonderful. I can't say enough positive things about this mixer. The mixer mixes evenly and quickly. I absolutely LOVE to bake. I will now not use any other kind of mixer. I feel this will last me the rest of my life and I will be able to pass it down to my daughter. It's a bit heavy to move around. However, I feel this is a good thing since the weight is more than likely caused from the power of the motor. I will take that for the quality of this marvelous machine. There are several different speeds so you can mix so many different things which can include a large quantity of ingredients. Another thing that's so wonderful about this beauty is there are so many attachments. Even though they are pricey you could have just this one machine vs a bunch. Such as a food processor and an ice cream machine just to name a couple. I highly recommend purchasing this one if you are in the market for one. It is definitely worth the expense as you won't be replacing it anytime soon. This will last a lifetime.

Franklin, Ohio

My go to for a mixer

I bake from my home for many people and this mixer has been going for 21 years. Amazing! It is very durable. The only thing I find negative is it is difficult to store.

Coulterville, Illinois

Fantastic versatile mixer

I swear by Kitchen Aid for all my standing mixing bowl needs. I spent ten years in the hospitality industry before my current teaching profession, and any good kitchen had one of these either for the cooks or the bakers to use. I've mixed everything in it from whipped cream to truffle pate to sourdough bread. The multiple mixing attachments allow a home cook to be able to make a plethora of extensive restaurant-worthy recipes. My boyfriend and I own one at our house and use it every time we make cookies for perfectly creamed butter and sugar. The appliance is very heavy, which is cumbersome if you aren't strong, but much appreciated when you turn the contraption on full volume and want the weight to keep the mixer at bay. My only complaint is that over the years the whip attachment needs to be replaced, as the wires start to warp and loudly scrape the sides of the bowl, kicking up silver particles into the food. Normal wear and tear is expected, so that's a small price to pay for a great mixer.

Chicago, Illinois

Dream of a mixer :)

I've been dreaming about one of these for years. My mom bought one for me for my birthday one year and I've been in love with it ever since! It's so easy to use and my 4 year old loves to use it (of course with adult supervision). We love to make different desserts with it, especially during Christmas time.

Megs

My BEST Kitchy Friend!

I'm a major hobby cook and food/recipe creator and this is my, personal, kitchen fave. I've owned my #KitchenAid #StandMixer (white) for about a year and it has its own personal space on my countertop. I ALSO own my grandmother's KitchenAid Stand Mixer and it's about 40 years old. If I stand them side-by-side, there's almost no difference in them! Love the "retro flair" and asthetics it adds to my little gourmet kitchen and it works like a charm, each and every time I prep and mix ingredients in it. The attachments that some standard on this model are a must-have and I also appreciate that parts and additional accessories are so easy to find. Make the purchase! You'll never be disappointed. Highly recommend a KitchenAid Stand mixer for EVERY kitchen, large, or efficiency~

Gardendale / Birmingham, Alabama

Long lasting amazing mixer

I love to bake. It's the only type of cooking that I'm good at. I've had this kitchen aid mixer for years. I love it. I haven't had any issues with it. I like being able to lock it and choose the correct speed. I had a hand held blender for so long that I couldn't imagine not having a kitchen aid mixer. It's honestly the best brand and I highly recommend it.

Oregon

true

Awesome product, cant bake without it

I use this from everything like mashing potatoes to baking chef quality cakes and I couldn't imagine not having it. Love it so much that I have bought several for other family members and hear noting but rave reviews and appreciation. Thank you for making my life easier in the kitchen and me being able to provide great food for my family. I just wish I could outfit my whole kitchen in all of your appliances .

Morgantown, WV