1,107 reviews
Keurig Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_overall

Read 1,107 Reviews

Love this Keurig!

My Mother in law owns one of these bad boys and I use it everyday for my morning coffee and coffee throughout the day and it's super convenient. Her Keurig seems to water down the coffee, though and I'm not sure if that's just the kind of coffee she buys or what, but I have to make sure I always push the 'Strong' button on the machine.

Pittsburg, CA

Nice coffee machine

What I likes most about this coffee machine it that it hold a lot of water so I didn't have to fill it so offend. What I didn't like was replacing the filter, it's bulky, and the price is high. Once it went out I bought a different cheaper brand.

Happy Valley, Or

The coffee Maker to end those Slow starts

I have used this coffee maker for tea, coffee, and hot cocoa

Denver CO

My new obsession!!!

Love it and use it every single day

Troutville VA

Sturdy and well built!!

I absolutely love it. The machine is very simple but it brews one hell of a cup of coffee. Very simple to use (fill with water, place mug under drip, open lid, insert k-cup, close lid, push appropriate mug size, wait a few seconds, enjoy) * Easy to clean machine * Clock with brew timer and auto-off functions are great for rushed mornings * Easy clean up

Arlington, VA

true

I would not buy this product again

Although this pot has a great design and offers one cup of coffee at a time, I cringe at the site of the tubing the water is coming through. It is discolored and looks as if it is not clean.

Delaware

false

Great coffee maker!

I have had this Keurig for at least 5 years now and it has never let me down! It's quick and painless to use, fairly easy to clean and refill. I LOVE that different size mugs will fit in it, BUT I wish there were more controls on how much coffee you wanted at a time. I can fit my HUGE mug under it BUT I'm still only going to get 10 ounces. lol. You can run 2 brews through to fill your cup of course, BUT then you risk overflow if you aren't careful.

North Carolina

true

Fabulous single cup coffee maker

This is a great single cup coffee maker, perfect for the one a day java consumers. With endless k-cup options, you can completely custom deaign your perfect cup of coffee, by setting the brew temperature to your particular taste preference. I have had this maker for four years, and it is still going strong!

North Dakota

true

I like it and i recoumend it to me it is a good product

I love it it is good for in the morning it brews good and fast i lve it 💘

Chesapeake

One cup at a time

The Keurig is a wonderful idea but I think brewed coffee has a better taste and I can make 6 to 8 cups at a time.There are three coffee drinkers in the household I find it easier to make a large pot.I use keurig when company comes over and only need a cup or two at a time. Also the K cups get a little costly when you use 9 a day

Middle river Md