Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
B77
Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

Pros

• Brews quickly (56)
  • Easy to use (45)
  • Durable (34)
  • Multiple settings (34)
  • Easy to clean (33)

Cons

• Hard to clean (14)
  • Loud (11)
  • Limited features (5)
  • Small pot (5)

• Everyday (52)
  • Home (32)
  • Office (23)
  • Short trips / weekends (19)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (49), Coffee aficionado (6), Casual drinker (4)
    • I received a sample (35), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6)

Great start to the day!

I got the Keurig Single-cup coffee and tea brewing system B77 as a gift and haven't stopped using it since the day I got it! I absolutely love it! From the cool look to the efficient performance, I would definitely recommend this product! It heats from cold to brew heat in less than a minute and it has a large water reservoir with self cleaning functions. It also has multiple cup sizes for ease of operation. It is pretty consistent in brewing! This machine can also be used to dispense hot water to make cocoa or for brewing tea using tea bags. I particularly love that as I am an avid Tea drinker. I couldn't get it to work initially but later I realized that you need to fill the water to a certain level for it to work. The included direction manual is easy to understand and gives step by step directions. I also got some free K-Cups promotion which was like cream on my coffee! :D

Keurig Single-Cup Machine is a Waste

The idea of a Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Brewing System is great, but falls short in reality. I bought a Keurig thinking I would waste much less coffee by only using how much coffee I need with the individual serving brewer. In reality, the individual pods that you use for this machine are wasteful and expensive. The machine itself is quite expensive in comparison to a regular coffee pot. The pods themselves are also expensive and I find myself paying much more for my regular morning coffee routine. You are only able to make one cup of coffee at a time and you are given the choice of a small, medium, or large cup. The small & medium options produce an extremely strong cup of coffee. So strong, I never use the small or medium setting. I always make a large cup and throw away half of the coffee just so I can get the taste I am looking for. Seems like such a waste since the whole premise of this coffee maker to me is to reduce waste. After about 5 months of using the Keurig, it kept making less and less coffee per cup until it just completely stopped working. Apparently you are supposed to run vinegar through the machine every 3-4 months or so to decalcify the machine. The machine is supposed to tell you when that process needs to be done, but nothing ever popped up on my screen. Since I was unaware of this, it ruined the machine. Luckily customer service sent me a new one. Honestly, Keurigs are more trouble than they are worth. I miss my regular coffee pot. I won't be purchasing another Keurig anytime soon.

Very nice machine

from morocoo

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

Best gift wver

from Virginia

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I love this! My only problem is how loud it can be.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love my Keurig

from Chambersburg, PA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

We love our Keurig so much, and it definitely gets a lot of use. I really like how versatile it is. Not everyone in my house drinks coffee, so having a standard coffee pot was a huge waste. The Keurig allows everyone to enjoy a hot beverage whether it's coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or cider. It's very quick and easy to use, and refilling the water reservoir is much less massy than filling a standard coffee maker. And with so many companies that offer k-cups, we can mix it up to provide a huge variety. We'll never buy a standard again.

Love this product.

from Springfield Ma

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I used it every day, and it never disappoints.

I will never buy another coffee maker again

from Chandler, AZ

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

My husband and I are such dedicated Keurig coffee drinkers we take ours with us wherever we go! We do not like other coffees any longer. It is super easy to just put in one pod and get your cup for the day. Nothing to wash, no excess oily gross tasting brewed coffee to deal with. We clean the water receptacle often, periodically the needles that puncture the pods, and run vinegar through it about every year to keep it clean and hard water deposits gone.

I love how quick/easy it is to use!!

from Orange,CA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Use morning and evening....tea(hot & iced), coffee, & now soup!!

LOVE IT!!!

from Havelock, NC

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Large Pot
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
      • Loud

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I love my Keurig b77 it was so easy to use and love it more when I can choose my cup size right on the screen. Hate the loud noise and cleaning it is a pain but besides that its amazing!!!!!

Good for short term

from Maryland

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

This Keurig system is good for short term use. It's great that you can make a single cup so quickly and it's super easy to use. I've had mine for 8 years now and in the past 3 years I have noticed that the taste is not so great anymore. It's to the point that I can't even finish a cup of coffee because it tastes so bad. I meticulously clean the brewer every 3 months with vinegar but the taste still is not better. I've invested in a coffee grinder/brewer system that tastes SO much better. So for the short term, this brewer is great. But don't expect the coffee to taste that great.

I love this coffee maker

from Holly MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I love this coffee maker yes it makes 1 cup at the time but so much better than coffee going to waste

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing product!

from Sacramento

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Very convenient, coffee is always fresh and made per serving.