4.8
B77
Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

4.8

Pros

• Brews quickly (31)
  • Easy to use (23)
  • Multiple settings (20)
  • Durable (19)
  • Easy to clean (17)

Cons

• Hard to clean (7)
  • Loud (4)

• Everyday (27)
  • Home (14)
  • Office (11)
  • Short trips / weekends (9)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (27), Coffee aficionado (3)
    • I received a sample (34), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Great start to the day!

I got the Keurig Single-cup coffee and tea brewing system B77 as a gift and haven't stopped using it since the day I got it! I absolutely love it! From the cool look to the efficient performance, I would definitely recommend this product! It heats from cold to brew heat in less than a minute and it has a large water reservoir with self cleaning functions. It also has multiple cup sizes for ease of operation. It is pretty consistent in brewing! This machine can also be used to dispense hot water to make cocoa or for brewing tea using tea bags. I particularly love that as I am an avid Tea drinker. I couldn't get it to work initially but later I realized that you need to fill the water to a certain level for it to work. The included direction manual is easy to understand and gives step by step directions. I also got some free K-Cups promotion which was like cream on my coffee! :D

Keurig Single-Cup Machine is a Waste

The idea of a Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Brewing System is great, but falls short in reality. I bought a Keurig thinking I would waste much less coffee by only using how much coffee I need with the individual serving brewer. In reality, the individual pods that you use for this machine are wasteful and expensive. The machine itself is quite expensive in comparison to a regular coffee pot. The pods themselves are also expensive and I find myself paying much more for my regular morning coffee routine. You are only able to make one cup of coffee at a time and you are given the choice of a small, medium, or large cup. The small & medium options produce an extremely strong cup of coffee. So strong, I never use the small or medium setting. I always make a large cup and throw away half of the coffee just so I can get the taste I am looking for. Seems like such a waste since the whole premise of this coffee maker to me is to reduce waste. After about 5 months of using the Keurig, it kept making less and less coffee per cup until it just completely stopped working. Apparently you are supposed to run vinegar through the machine every 3-4 months or so to decalcify the machine. The machine is supposed to tell you when that process needs to be done, but nothing ever popped up on my screen. Since I was unaware of this, it ruined the machine. Luckily customer service sent me a new one. Honestly, Keurigs are more trouble than they are worth. I miss my regular coffee pot. I won't be purchasing another Keurig anytime soon.

Great Purchase

from Philadelphia

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I purchased this model for my parents and I have used it many many times myself. It has worked great for everyone. My parents are definitely not tech savvy, but they're fine if they need to switch settings. It's so much more convenient than making a pot of coffee or heating up water on the stove for a cup of tea. Of course it's way faster too. Everyone drinks a cup of coffee at different times. With this, you always get the freshly brewed taste. Enjoyed it so much I bought a Keurig for my own household.

One of the better coffee makers

from Reno, nv

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Complicated Controls
    • Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

After you figure out all the buttons, it makes a pretty good cup of coffee.

i would buy it

from mansoura,egypt

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

nice

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I use this more than any other kitchen appliance!

from Idaho

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I am normally a bit of a coffee snob which made me unsure I would truly enjoy the taste that would come of this single serve machine. I have to say that I really enjoy each cup. It's no fancy latte but it makes a good cup of joe.

I use this coffee maker every day. In fact, I use it multiple times a day. As a work-from-home mom, I have a hard time wanting to making a full pot of coffee just for myself. I love the ease of making just one cup of coffee at a time. When I need that afternoon pick-me-up, I just press the brew button and I get a delicious cuppa right away. I also love that I don't have to waste a large portion of coffee like I used to when I would brew an entire pot of coffee at a time. The brew time is very short. This comes in handy when I do need to serve coffee to more than just myself. I can easily make four cups of coffee under 5 minutes.

Great product

from Carolina beach nc

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Clean
      • Saves on coffee cost
      • Stylish

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I used the product each day and liked the quickness

Love my coffee maker

from El Paso

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

It's part of my everyday routine ! I love it !

Great product

from Fontana, ca

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I've been using my machine for 4 years. I have never had any problems with it. Love that I can brew individual cups and and different flavors, very useful for the whole family

Love Keurig!

from Elkton, VA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I love my Keurig brewer! I have had it for about 5 years now and it still works as well as the day I bought it. I typically use it multiple times a day to brew coffee. I like that this brewer has options for different size cups of coffee. It brews a very fast cup and doesn't take much time to heat up either. I do find it a little difficult to clean, but compared to how easy and quick it is to use, you'll hear no complaints from me. It is a little pricey to buy at first, but I have definitely gotten my use out of it!

I would buy this product again.

from Evansville, IN

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

The keurig single cup coffee brew is so easy to use. Just put your coffee cup at the bottom, load your k-cup and close it. Press start and begin brewing. It is fresh coffee In every single cup. You don't have to worry about a pot of coffee going stale ever again. Always hot, always fresh. I usually only drink 2 cups a day, so this works great. I would definitely buy this product over and over again. It works well even with company over to enjoy a cup of fresh coffee.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would buy this again

from Dyersburg tn

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Large Pot
        • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Nice coffee taste and fast to brew.