Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
B77
Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

Pros

• Brews quickly (15)
  • Multiple settings (14)
  • Durable (13)
  • Easy to use (13)
  • Easy to clean (10)

Cons

• Hard to clean (4)

• Everyday (12)
  • Home (9)
  • Office (7)
  • Short trips / weekends (5)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (12), Coffee aficionado (3)

Great start to the day!

I got the Keurig Single-cup coffee and tea brewing system B77 as a gift and haven't stopped using it since the day I got it! I absolutely love it! From the cool look to the efficient performance, I would definitely recommend this product! It heats from cold to brew heat in less than a minute and it has a large water reservoir with self cleaning functions. It also has multiple cup sizes for ease of operation. It is pretty consistent in brewing! This machine can also be used to dispense hot water to make cocoa or for brewing tea using tea bags. I particularly love that as I am an avid Tea drinker. I couldn't get it to work initially but later I realized that you need to fill the water to a certain level for it to work. The included direction manual is easy to understand and gives step by step directions. I also got some free K-Cups promotion which was like cream on my coffee! :D

Keurig Single-Cup Machine is a Waste

The idea of a Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Brewing System is great, but falls short in reality. I bought a Keurig thinking I would waste much less coffee by only using how much coffee I need with the individual serving brewer. In reality, the individual pods that you use for this machine are wasteful and expensive. The machine itself is quite expensive in comparison to a regular coffee pot. The pods themselves are also expensive and I find myself paying much more for my regular morning coffee routine. You are only able to make one cup of coffee at a time and you are given the choice of a small, medium, or large cup. The small & medium options produce an extremely strong cup of coffee. So strong, I never use the small or medium setting. I always make a large cup and throw away half of the coffee just so I can get the taste I am looking for. Seems like such a waste since the whole premise of this coffee maker to me is to reduce waste. After about 5 months of using the Keurig, it kept making less and less coffee per cup until it just completely stopped working. Apparently you are supposed to run vinegar through the machine every 3-4 months or so to decalcify the machine. The machine is supposed to tell you when that process needs to be done, but nothing ever popped up on my screen. Since I was unaware of this, it ruined the machine. Luckily customer service sent me a new one. Honestly, Keurigs are more trouble than they are worth. I miss my regular coffee pot. I won't be purchasing another Keurig anytime soon.

likit

from qatar

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Stylish

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I would like to buy this machine to my office

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

excellent coffee maker

from Massachusetts

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I use this exact Keurig model in addition to a standard drip coffee maker. The Keurig is perfect for days when I need a quick cup of coffee on the go. I also use this machine on days when I might want a flavored coffee and my husband chooses to have a non-flavored brew. Multiple cup sizes are available, which helps us control how strong a beverage we drink; a larger size coffee will be more dilute than a smaller size option. The coffee in delivered in under a minute and arrives piping hot from the machine. While I find the individual K-cups to be a little more pricey (at about $0.50/cup) than buying ground beans, but they are certainly cheaper than visiting your local coffee establishment where a cup of coffee can run you over $4.00. I absolutely recommend this machine to friends and have given this same model as a housewarming gift in the past.

Variety of Drink options

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Although I do drink coffee every once in a while, I'm not an avid coffee drinker so I was happy when I received this Kuerig for my birthday earlier this year because I could still drink my daily morning tea every day using this. I love that I'm not limited to just making coffee and that I can make teas and hot chocolate or even use it just to warm up hot water. I also like that I am not limited to just Keurig brand k-cups either I always tend to find different k-cup brands on sale when I go shopping at Marshall's and the likes.

Love my Brewing System

from Richmond,VA

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Received this product as a gift & extremely happy. I use spring water it doesn't clog as easy as tap water.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

from Baltimore, MD

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Takes up Counter Space

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

This product is a must for any coffee, tea, or hot chocolate drinker out there. I am not sure how I survived before this product!

Love it. Conveinent.

from Marlinton, WV

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Variety

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

My fiance got the Keurig brewing system for me for my birthday. I usually only drink 1 to 2 cups of coffee a day. Being the only coffee drinker in the home, it works perfectly! I love the ease of use. My 8 year old is able to make me a cup of coffee without fail. It's simple to use and easy to clean. My only gripe is that I wish there were a way to remove and empty the water in the actual machine. We moved recently and I didn't like that I was unable to drain the system of water before packing up!

cant live without!

from portland,oregon

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Loveeeeee this coffee maker...haveva fresf cup of coffee in 30seconds...never reheat coffee again!!!must have

My awesome machine

from sherin.n,MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use
          • Large Pot
          • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

this machine its awesome and easy to clean i use it everyday, I even set my machine every morning to start my day with my delicious coffee and the sweet part you can get a hot water for your tee

Had a long time

from Tumwater wa

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Use
            • Large Pot
            • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I will have to say my keurig is about 5 years old and going. It's used everyday at least 2 times a day. Have had a couple issues with it brewing less than a cup but it tends to fix it's self. We don't even use the k cups we use the k cup to fill with your own coffee. It's a coffee saver for sure.

I love my Keurig!

from Memphis, TN

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Large Pot
            • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I use my Keurig every day and I absolutely love it! I use it with k-cups on the weekends as a treat in the mornings, I love having different varieties of coffee to choose from. Every evening, I use it just it for hot water (no k-cup) to brew my night time tea. It's so much easier than boiling water!