Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
B77
Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System

Pros

• Brews quickly (39)
  • Easy to use (32)
  • Durable (25)
  • Easy to clean (23)
  • Multiple settings (23)

Cons

• Hard to clean (9)
  • Loud (5)
  • Limited features (3)
  • Small pot (3)

• Everyday (35)
  • Home (21)
  • Office (15)
  • Short trips / weekends (12)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (33), Coffee aficionado (5), Casual drinker (3)
    • I received a sample (34), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Great start to the day!

I got the Keurig Single-cup coffee and tea brewing system B77 as a gift and haven't stopped using it since the day I got it! I absolutely love it! From the cool look to the efficient performance, I would definitely recommend this product! It heats from cold to brew heat in less than a minute and it has a large water reservoir with self cleaning functions. It also has multiple cup sizes for ease of operation. It is pretty consistent in brewing! This machine can also be used to dispense hot water to make cocoa or for brewing tea using tea bags. I particularly love that as I am an avid Tea drinker. I couldn't get it to work initially but later I realized that you need to fill the water to a certain level for it to work. The included direction manual is easy to understand and gives step by step directions. I also got some free K-Cups promotion which was like cream on my coffee! :D

Keurig Single-Cup Machine is a Waste

The idea of a Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Brewing System is great, but falls short in reality. I bought a Keurig thinking I would waste much less coffee by only using how much coffee I need with the individual serving brewer. In reality, the individual pods that you use for this machine are wasteful and expensive. The machine itself is quite expensive in comparison to a regular coffee pot. The pods themselves are also expensive and I find myself paying much more for my regular morning coffee routine. You are only able to make one cup of coffee at a time and you are given the choice of a small, medium, or large cup. The small & medium options produce an extremely strong cup of coffee. So strong, I never use the small or medium setting. I always make a large cup and throw away half of the coffee just so I can get the taste I am looking for. Seems like such a waste since the whole premise of this coffee maker to me is to reduce waste. After about 5 months of using the Keurig, it kept making less and less coffee per cup until it just completely stopped working. Apparently you are supposed to run vinegar through the machine every 3-4 months or so to decalcify the machine. The machine is supposed to tell you when that process needs to be done, but nothing ever popped up on my screen. Since I was unaware of this, it ruined the machine. Luckily customer service sent me a new one. Honestly, Keurigs are more trouble than they are worth. I miss my regular coffee pot. I won't be purchasing another Keurig anytime soon.

Favorite coffee maker

from chicago ill

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I use this product on a daily basis every morning especially during the winter when you want a hot drink like coffee or hot chocolate. Kinda pricy but worth it.

love it

from indianapolis,in

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I got this coffee brewer after I decided that my Mr. Coffee brand wasn't the one anymore. I was very scared to purchase a nicer and more expensive brand but I did and I can't say anything more positive about it. Coffee is ALWAYS hot. Brews relatively fast due to the keep warm feature. It has a button on the back that basically turns it off without having to unplug it, in case you are just a once in a blue moon drinker. Overall, great machine!

Good for the price

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Great for a quick cup in the morning at home or the office

Love My Keurig

from alabama

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I use my Keurig several times a day and not just for coffee. It is perfect for that one fresh cup and so many varieties to choose from. You can have a regular cup of coffee or that special flavored cup that just makes your day. Totally awesome!

I would buy this product again

from Memphis, TN

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I use this coffee maker with both coffee pods, and coffee powder. We really like it because of the ease and convenience of the use

Love my Keurig

from Decatur AL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

Love my coffee and I drink it daily. I love having my Keurig because it brews fast and taste good. Always a good temperature too. I like that you can use the pods or your own ground coffee too. We usually buy the cups and fill them ourselves.

UPGRADED!!!

from Alamogordo, nm

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

A Perfect Tool for my Morning Pick-me-Up!

from New Jersey

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I use my Keurig every day! To help cut down on plastic waste (I've read in other reviews that that is a concern for many), I use the refillable K-Cup plastic durable filter, or the eco-friendly K-Cups (available from companies such as Kauai Coffee and Chock Full O Nuts, etc.). A great product!

Easy to use

from Indianapolis

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I love this because I am normally the only one who wants a cup. So one cup brew is awesome!

Great Purchase

from Philadelphia

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Use
          • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig Single-Cup Coffee and Tea Brewing System:

I purchased this model for my parents and I have used it many many times myself. It has worked great for everyone. My parents are definitely not tech savvy, but they're fine if they need to switch settings. It's so much more convenient than making a pot of coffee or heating up water on the stove for a cup of tea. Of course it's way faster too. Everyone drinks a cup of coffee at different times. With this, you always get the freshly brewed taste. Enjoyed it so much I bought a Keurig for my own household.