Other Coffee Makers:
B145
Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

• Brews quickly (8)
  • Easy to clean (7)
  • Easy to use (6)
  • Stylish (6)
  • Durable (5)

• Everyday (8)
  • Home (6)
  • Office (6)
  • Short trips / weekends (5)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (5)

Keurig Office PRO is a great addition to coffee maker

I bought this as an addition to my coffee maker. I have had it a couple of weeks now and enjoy being able to make a cup of coffee with out making a whole pot. The k cups are a little expensive but I was able to catch them on clearance so I stocked up. I like the fact that the water tank come off and you can take it to the sink and fill it. I have found I use it first thing in the morning while making a pot of coffee I can have a fresh cup with in a minute to start the morning off. I also have used it as a hot water source for hot chocolate for the kids and myself. The brewer also uses different cup sizes and I wish it had a larger brew size on this model as other models have a 12 oz size for these k cups so I should be able to make 2 6oz from the same cup. I will have to give that a try. I like the variety of the coffee selection and I find I don't go to the coffee house as much any more unless I am traveling. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Keurig-OfficePRO-Single-Cup-Brewing-S

I got this item as a gift from a friend about a year or so ago. I wasn't exactly thrilled about it because it is really huge and takes up a lot of counter space. Of course I didn't want to be rude and tell her about my lack of enthusiasm so I put it on my counter and tried to like it. This device has more negative details for me than it does positive ones. It didn't come with the K cups so this was already a hassle for me because in order to try it out I now had to go out and purchase the additional requirements. Then the price to the K cups is no joke! Now after I went and bought them and ready to see what the big deal is with these kind of devices, it takes me a few moments to fumble with the whether or not I am to close the top before or after pressing the button to direct it to make ONE single cup of coffee, I am exhausted by now and just want some coffee, and when I finally get it to work it was way too dark for my liking. After about three more uses of this thing, it just stopped working for me, literally. I am not sure why but I am better of with my 12 cup coffee maker that doesn't require me to think so much so early in the morning before I have even had my cup of Joe. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is like me that drinks coffee all day, and likes a bit of simplicity when it calls for it.

I USE IT EVERYDAY!!

from Toronto, Ontario

About Me I am a student that uses this machine everyday, I use it multiple times a day

Pros

• Easy
  • Great tasting
  • Perfect for mornings
  • Perfect temperature
  • Quick

Cons

• Have to refill the water

• Coffee
  • Tea

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use it every single day and sometimes multiple times during exam season. It takes about a minute to get fresh brewed coffee and you can pick whatever flavor pods you like. Its perfect in so many ways, except that I have refill it with water. (I know they have a solution for this, just not feasible on a student budget).

Great Product

from Miami, FL

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I am a coffee aficionado and this product really helps me. I can brew an individual cup instead of having to brew a whole pot which no one ends up drinking except me. It's quiet and brews very quickly.

Great for busy days!

from Fayetteville. NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Stylish

Cons

• Complicated Controls
  • Limited Features

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

My family and I use our Keurig everyday! We love it. Pros: It is a got a "sleek" modern design, easy to use, makes coffee/tea/ etc. quick, and it is easy to clean. At first, it is confusing to use but you get the hang of it. In 30 seconds (literally) you have a fresh cup of joe. The only bad thing about the Keurig's is that everything is so darn expensive. The little "K cups/pods" are like twenty dollars just for six. How ridiculous is that? I wish there was a more efficient way to "personalize the Keurig. Like the temperature of the water, timer, make a big pot of joe, etc. This Keurig can be used for everyday especially if you're a stay at home parent who's always on the go and you do not have the time of day just to stand around and wait a half hour for your coffee to be done- this is the perfect thing. I love my Keurig and I do not know what I would do with ours. It's saved our life (literally) and it has made my everyday morning routine simpler.

I love this Keurig!

from Alabama

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love love love my Keurig OfficePRO! So easy to use, very fast to brew, no mess making it easy and minimal to clean. We have one in our office at work and I was so impressed with it that I just had to have one for my home as well. Something important to know is that the commercial grade Keurigs are SO much better in quality than the household Keurigs. All the problems you hear about the lack of quality of Keurigs, 99% of the time it's the household models that have complaints. The commercial grade machines are so much better in qiality, so much more durable, and the technology in the commercial grade Keurigs makes it run a lot quieter than the household models as well. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, because I absolutely love the ease and quickness of the machine, but the price is a major setback in my opinion.

Keurig is King

from Austin, TX

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I purchased this officepro Keurig to use at my office. I had one of the mini ones before but it was not the best fit for my officemates and I. This keurig has worked perfectly for us. I especially enjoy the large water reservoir, so I don't have to fill it up each time I want to make a cup of coffee. Usually each of us can get a cup made before we have to refill it and that is a very nice perk. Also, what i love about all keurigs is that we can all drink the kind of coffee we prefer and not have to drink the same thing if we were to make one large pot. The clean up is easy too since we don't have access to a full kitchen for cleaning. Just throwing the pods away is very helpful. I would 100% recommend this for home or office use.

Holy Grail

from Flint, MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I have a love hate relationship with coffee makers because while I need them and love that they make my coffee every morning (which I need to function as a human), they are a pain when it comes to cleaning, remembering them and making sure nothing is burning or anything like that. I bought this one because my old one broke and I was just really desperate to have a quality coffee maker that wouldn't cost me more money to fix. My friends and family had been hyping about the Keurig for quite a while so I gave in and just bought it. I have to say, that was the best decision of my life! It's so easy to just pop in one of those little packages and have your coffee ready. It's so convenient, especially when I'm running late, but still need my coffee. Also, as an aspiring interior designer, I think this appliance looks super stylish in the kitchen. It's nice and clean with a modern, classic vibe. Overall, this coffee maker was a great buy and I would recommend it anyone who needs an easy, quick and convenient life saver in the morning.

Great coffee pot for a small office.

from China Grove, NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is an awesome coffee maker for the smaller office. We have less than 12 people in our office that are all coffee and tea drinkers and we each have our own personal flavors. It brews very quickly so that there isn't much wait time for the next person in line. We can each have our own personal coffee flavor or kind each morning.

I enjoy mine!

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I am now I casual drinker, however, while in school I was an everyday drinker and this product was a godsend! Fabulous for the girl on the go and very easy to use. I never had an issue :)

awesome!

from Fairfield, CA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Large Pot

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I am loving this keurig! My wife bought me this as a gift and I am so surprised that it is time consuming I can make coffee before I go to work without hassle!

Fresh coffee one cup at a time

from Sacramento, Ca

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

Easy to use this single cup Keurig Office Pro make a very nice fresh cup in only seconds. Peeky staff at the office can't complain as each perfect cup is just the way they like it. Decaf or straight up each cup always nice and hot. It's easy to clean up as well. Can 't go wrong with this!

• Brew Performance: