Other Coffee Makers:
B145
Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

• Brews quickly (10)
  • Easy to clean (9)
  • Easy to use (8)
  • Durable (7)
  • Stylish (7)

• Everyday (10)
  • Home (8)
  • Office (7)
  • Short trips / weekends (7)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (6)

Keurig Office PRO is a great addition to coffee maker

I bought this as an addition to my coffee maker. I have had it a couple of weeks now and enjoy being able to make a cup of coffee with out making a whole pot. The k cups are a little expensive but I was able to catch them on clearance so I stocked up. I like the fact that the water tank come off and you can take it to the sink and fill it. I have found I use it first thing in the morning while making a pot of coffee I can have a fresh cup with in a minute to start the morning off. I also have used it as a hot water source for hot chocolate for the kids and myself. The brewer also uses different cup sizes and I wish it had a larger brew size on this model as other models have a 12 oz size for these k cups so I should be able to make 2 6oz from the same cup. I will have to give that a try. I like the variety of the coffee selection and I find I don't go to the coffee house as much any more unless I am traveling. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Keurig-OfficePRO-Single-Cup-Brewing-S

I got this item as a gift from a friend about a year or so ago. I wasn't exactly thrilled about it because it is really huge and takes up a lot of counter space. Of course I didn't want to be rude and tell her about my lack of enthusiasm so I put it on my counter and tried to like it. This device has more negative details for me than it does positive ones. It didn't come with the K cups so this was already a hassle for me because in order to try it out I now had to go out and purchase the additional requirements. Then the price to the K cups is no joke! Now after I went and bought them and ready to see what the big deal is with these kind of devices, it takes me a few moments to fumble with the whether or not I am to close the top before or after pressing the button to direct it to make ONE single cup of coffee, I am exhausted by now and just want some coffee, and when I finally get it to work it was way too dark for my liking. After about three more uses of this thing, it just stopped working for me, literally. I am not sure why but I am better of with my 12 cup coffee maker that doesn't require me to think so much so early in the morning before I have even had my cup of Joe. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is like me that drinks coffee all day, and likes a bit of simplicity when it calls for it.

Keurig

from Wyoming Michigan

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Ugly Design

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love my Keurig .We can make one cup of any flavor of reg coffee and use other pods to go in them to.Sometimes it expensive to purchase the pods but thier are so many sellers of them So easy to clean to.I love that .Really do not like the look of it but i still think its amazing.Brews coffee fast to.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

this is my go to machine every morning

from Jacksonville, fl

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • hot water
  • long lasting
  • Multiple Settings

• any where

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use this product every morning and I have no complaints. It heats up really well and keeps beverages hot

Beautiful Product

from Iraq

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

Iliked coffee machine is very beautiful and quick ..Iwould recommend every family likes to drink coffee th ..It s agreat ..Iliked very Its very necessary

Keurig instant cup

from california

About Me Homemaker

Pros

• Excellent

Cons

• none

• single cup savings

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I received a sample of a K-cup coffee so I gave it a try I really like coffee.I didn't want to make a full pot of coffee,but I wanted something different I would recommend Keurig single cup to anyone it is better than microwave instant

I would buy this product

from connecticut

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love this coffee maker. It is the perfect size and is so convenient to use especially in an office or work like setting when space is important. Not everyone likes the same coffee so having a big industrial coffee maker was not convenient. In addition, we don't waste as much with this coffee maker since you only make a cup for yourself and there isn't a pot sitting in the coffee maker going stale all day or being prematurely thrown out because no one knows how old or fresh it is. The coffee tastes great and only takes a minute or two to warm up and come out. There are also a variety of kcups including caffeinated, decaf, different flavors and teas you can purchase.

I USE IT EVERYDAY!!

from Toronto, Ontario

About Me I am a student that uses this machine everyday, I use it multiple times a day

Pros

• Easy
    • Great tasting
    • Perfect for mornings
    • Perfect temperature
    • Quick

Cons

• Have to refill the water

• Coffee
    • Tea

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use it every single day and sometimes multiple times during exam season. It takes about a minute to get fresh brewed coffee and you can pick whatever flavor pods you like. Its perfect in so many ways, except that I have refill it with water. (I know they have a solution for this, just not feasible on a student budget).

Great Product

from Miami, FL

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I am a coffee aficionado and this product really helps me. I can brew an individual cup instead of having to brew a whole pot which no one ends up drinking except me. It's quiet and brews very quickly.

Great for busy days!

from Fayetteville. NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Complicated Controls
    • Limited Features

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

My family and I use our Keurig everyday! We love it. Pros: It is a got a "sleek" modern design, easy to use, makes coffee/tea/ etc. quick, and it is easy to clean. At first, it is confusing to use but you get the hang of it. In 30 seconds (literally) you have a fresh cup of joe. The only bad thing about the Keurig's is that everything is so darn expensive. The little "K cups/pods" are like twenty dollars just for six. How ridiculous is that? I wish there was a more efficient way to "personalize the Keurig. Like the temperature of the water, timer, make a big pot of joe, etc. This Keurig can be used for everyday especially if you're a stay at home parent who's always on the go and you do not have the time of day just to stand around and wait a half hour for your coffee to be done- this is the perfect thing. I love my Keurig and I do not know what I would do with ours. It's saved our life (literally) and it has made my everyday morning routine simpler.

I love this Keurig!

from Alabama

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love love love my Keurig OfficePRO! So easy to use, very fast to brew, no mess making it easy and minimal to clean. We have one in our office at work and I was so impressed with it that I just had to have one for my home as well. Something important to know is that the commercial grade Keurigs are SO much better in quality than the household Keurigs. All the problems you hear about the lack of quality of Keurigs, 99% of the time it's the household models that have complaints. The commercial grade machines are so much better in qiality, so much more durable, and the technology in the commercial grade Keurigs makes it run a lot quieter than the household models as well. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, because I absolutely love the ease and quickness of the machine, but the price is a major setback in my opinion.

Keurig is King

from austin, tx

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I purchased this officepro Keurig to use at my office. I had one of the mini ones before but it was not the best fit for my officemates and I. This keurig has worked perfectly for us. I especially enjoy the large water reservoir, so I don't have to fill it up each time I want to make a cup of coffee. Usually each of us can get a cup made before we have to refill it and that is a very nice perk. Also, what i love about all keurigs is that we can all drink the kind of coffee we prefer and not have to drink the same thing if we were to make one large pot. The clean up is easy too since we don't have access to a full kitchen for cleaning. Just throwing the pods away is very helpful. I would 100% recommend this for home or office use.