Other Coffee Makers:
B145
Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (22)
  • Brews quickly (21)
  • Easy to clean (19)
  • Durable (15)
  • Multiple settings (13)

Cons

• Loud (5)
  • Complicated controls (3)
  • Small pot (3)
  • Ugly design (3)

• Everyday (22)
  • Home (17)
  • Office (14)
  • Short trips / weekends (12)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (15), Coffee aficionado (5), Casual drinker (3)
    • I received a sample (10), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Keurig Office PRO is a great addition to coffee maker

I bought this as an addition to my coffee maker. I have had it a couple of weeks now and enjoy being able to make a cup of coffee with out making a whole pot. The k cups are a little expensive but I was able to catch them on clearance so I stocked up. I like the fact that the water tank come off and you can take it to the sink and fill it. I have found I use it first thing in the morning while making a pot of coffee I can have a fresh cup with in a minute to start the morning off. I also have used it as a hot water source for hot chocolate for the kids and myself. The brewer also uses different cup sizes and I wish it had a larger brew size on this model as other models have a 12 oz size for these k cups so I should be able to make 2 6oz from the same cup. I will have to give that a try. I like the variety of the coffee selection and I find I don't go to the coffee house as much any more unless I am traveling. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Keurig-OfficePRO-Single-Cup-Brewing-S

I got this item as a gift from a friend about a year or so ago. I wasn't exactly thrilled about it because it is really huge and takes up a lot of counter space. Of course I didn't want to be rude and tell her about my lack of enthusiasm so I put it on my counter and tried to like it. This device has more negative details for me than it does positive ones. It didn't come with the K cups so this was already a hassle for me because in order to try it out I now had to go out and purchase the additional requirements. Then the price to the K cups is no joke! Now after I went and bought them and ready to see what the big deal is with these kind of devices, it takes me a few moments to fumble with the whether or not I am to close the top before or after pressing the button to direct it to make ONE single cup of coffee, I am exhausted by now and just want some coffee, and when I finally get it to work it was way too dark for my liking. After about three more uses of this thing, it just stopped working for me, literally. I am not sure why but I am better of with my 12 cup coffee maker that doesn't require me to think so much so early in the morning before I have even had my cup of Joe. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is like me that drinks coffee all day, and likes a bit of simplicity when it calls for it.

I definitely recommend it

from Pharr,Tx

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Loud
  • Ugly Design

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love Keurig it has a variety of flavors and it's super easy to use. Perfect for home or for your office. I love it I highly recommend it

Quick easy coffee

from New York

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

Great if you like drinking coffe love being able to try different flavors of coffee with out brewing a whole pit I wish some flavors where strong but over all the coffee maker is great easy to use brews quick and almost no clean up .

Great product

from algerie

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

It is a great product and can be used quickly and effectively and does not take you a long time in the preparation of coffee as it leaves no dirt and the coffee remains hot instant and very tasty and I strongly advise all kitchens and workplaces

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Makes a great short or tall cup.

from Princeton, WV

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I purchased this after it became apparent that the old coffee maker in my kitchen was nearing its end. I am a coffee and tea drinker so this works nicely when I want a cup of either. I appreciate that the machine comes with refillable pods now and I can use those instead of the type that aren't biodegradable. It's a little tricky to get the machine to just brew you a cup of hot water when you are making tea without the pods, but I have figured that out and have decided it is a five star machine.

I like that I can adjust this machine to brew a short 4 ounce cup of coffee or a large 16 ounce cup. I also enjoy the controls that allow me to use a cold brew to get a stronger cup of coffee for less water when I am going to brew it into a cup of ice. There are a ton of variety packs on the market for this machine but I appreciate the refillable pods they have because I can purchase any type or variety I want and create my own cups of Joe or tea now. It's been a great replacement for the old machine and the customer service with this company is phenomenal. I had to have a part replaced and they were on top of it with no additional charges to me, not even for shipping!

Keurig

from Melanie01

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I received my Keurig as a gift a couple months ago and I love it.
        It makes the perfect cup Every time.
        I prefer this over a pot of coffee, because the coffee pot always gets cold on me. & with the single cup... Its perfect!

Best present I ever recieved

from Sidney IA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

Love this coffee coffee pot

Great hot beverages that holds up to heavy usage

from Franklin Lakes, NJ

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use
          • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I bought this coffee maker based on all the great reviews that I found. Since I have a large family and guests over all the time, I needed a coffee maker that could handle heavy constant daily usage. This machine does the trick and has held up for over 6 months of heavy daily usage, without issue.
            The water reservoir is large, 48oz, with a removable lid. It in it's entirety easily slides up, so you can bring the whole reservoir to the sink for easy filling. Plus, there is a "add water" (blue) light to let you know when water needs to be added, before you end up running out. I have been only using tap water, as I don't have any unusual water issues. I would suggest if you do have really hard tap water or other tap water issues, to use filtered water. As the better the water, the better the beverage will be.
            There are three (3) cup size selections to choose from, 6oz, 8oz and 10oz. The machine is ready to go right out of the box, just plug it in, turn it on, fill the reservoir, choose your beverage, put your beverage selection in the cup, turn the knob to select the cup size, place your cup under the dispenser and turn on the power. The machine will then show it's heating, as the heating light will turn on. Once the water has heated to the proper brewing temperature, the cup size selection knob will blink blue. Just press the button and your perfectly hot beverage will dispense. All of this in under a minute.
            The bottom tray, not only captures some of the overflow, it also can easily be quickly removed, by just sliding it out, to allow for larger cups, such as travel mugs, to fit.
            I love the "auto-off" button feature which I always leave on. This way if the coffee maker is not used after two (2) hours, it automatically turns off. Saving energy and gives you the freedom not to worry if you left the machine on (and did not want to).
            To keep my machine clean, I periodically run vinegar through the machine, following the manufacture's descaling instructions.

thank's it's good

from algeria

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Loud

thank's it's good

Love this product!!

from East Liverpool, Ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Easy To Use
            • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Ugly Design

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love this coffee pot. So easy to use and makes a perfect cup everytime.

I would buy this again.

from Anderson, IN

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Easy To Clean
            • Easy To Use
            • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Brewing System:

Easy to use everyday. I've had it for over a year and haven't had any problems at all.