Other Coffee Makers:

Great coffee maker

Great

IN

I love this product!!!!

I absolutely love this product! I love how easy it is to put water in it. It's quick at brewing which is nice it's small so it doesn't take up alot of space. This is an all around great machine!

Holiday florida

Best coffee maker

Love this coffee maker easy to use everyday before work

Ontario,OR

true

Would buy this product again and again

I use this product daily. It is perfect I use just before work and do not waste a ton of coffee that I would not be using. Would recommend to a friend every day of the week!!!

Willisville, IL

My favorite

I use this everyday at my office at work. It is quick, not loud and makes great coffee. I really enjoy how quickly I can get a cup made and not have to spend a ton of time at the maker. I've really enjoyed having this.

Chattanooga, TN

love my coffee maker

my family loves our keurig machine , we use it every day for our morning coffee and we just started buying kcups that are tea and hot coco for our 8 year old . Our machine has been going for 2 years strong and is easy to use and easy to clean .

Virginia beach, Va

nice product

I bought this coffee maker based on all the great reviews that I found. Since I have a large family and guests over all the time, I needed a coffee maker that could handle heavy constant daily usage. This machine does the trick and has held up for over 6 months of heavy daily usage, without issue. The water reservoir is large, 48oz, with a removable lid. It in it's entirety easily slides up, so you can bring the whole reservoir to the sink for easy filling. Plus, there is a "add water" (blue) light to let you know when water needs to be added, before you end up running out. I have been only using tap water, as I don't have any unusual water issues. I would suggest if you do have really hard tap water or other tap water issues, to use filtered water. As the better the water, the better the beverage will be. There are three (3) cup size selections to choose from, 6oz, 8oz and 10oz. The machine is ready to go right out of the box, just plug it in, turn it on, fill the reservoir, choose your beverage, put your beverage selection in the cup, turn the knob to select the cup size, place your cup under the dispenser and turn on the power. The machine will then show it's heating, as the heating light will turn on. Once the water has heated to the proper brewing temperature, the cup size selection knob will blink blue. Just press the button and your perfectly hot beverage will dispense. All of this in under a minute. The bottom tray, not only captures some of the overflow, it also can easily be quickly removed, by just sliding it out, to allow for larger cups, such as travel mugs, to fit. I love the "auto-off" button feature which I always leave on. This way if the coffee maker is not used after two hours, it automatically turns off. Saving energy and gives you the freedom not to worry if you left the machine on and did not want to To keep my machine clean, I periodically run vinegar through the machine,

la françe

I would buy this again

Great product easy to use

Jasper ga

Maybe

Just think that their should be a better way to clean everything

New Orleans LA