Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (78)
  • Durable (53)
  • Multiple settings (52)
  • Brews quickly (41)
  • Stylish (40)

Cons

• Hard to clean (21)
  • Noisy (8)
  • Loud (7)
  • Small pot (6)
  • Limited features (4)

• Everyday (74)
  • Home (57)
  • Short trips / weekends (37)
  • Office (36)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (55), Coffee aficionado (16), Casual drinker (8)
    • I received a sample (36), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

I love my Keurig K45

After owning a regular coffee maker for years and wasting more coffee than i care to talk about, I broke down and purchased this machine for my husband. This machine is impressive. I thought we might be sacrificing flavor for convenience but I was wrong. I have now gotten to taste coffees I would never had experienced if I had to buy an entire canister. The variety of coffees alone make this machine worth every penny and we no longer waste coffee. I have even found beverages for my kids to enjoy, my daughter loves the brew over ice lemonade. The best thing I can say about this is how much money in the long run we have saved. There are no longer half pots of coffee being dumped out. My husband and I can now have whatever flavor of coffee we wish and it still be nice and hot. Options are truly endless with one of these machines.

Brew Performance
Coffee lovers rejoice, there is so much freedom to be had in your morning coffee now.

This machine is very easy to use even my 11 and 12 year old use it for juices in the morning.

Very sturdy and looks great on the counter.

Holds up great mine i have had for about a year and it looks like it just came out of the box.

Works well, but produces a lot of waste

I am a coffee fan for sure, but I don't like to drink coffee from a traditional drip-style coffee maker. I usually use a metal Italian coffee pot that you heat on the stove and that makes the best, strongest coffee around. When I can't use that (because of time restraints in the morning), I use the Keurig at work instead. I must say that I don't like the flavor of the coffee as much from the Keurig versus my Italian coffee pot, but it still tastes pretty good. It is super easy to use, almost foolproof with no instructions needed. I even use it to heat water for tea bags because it has the heated water reservoir that is so quick and ready to go anytime. My only criticism, well, I guess I have two criticisms of this product. The first one is the waste that is created from all the little plastic cups and the foil on top. The plastic is not labeled for recycling and you would have to clean it out first anyway. Secondly, the K-cups are NOT cheap, not by a long shot. They are so darn expensive! Even on sale. I haven't done this yet, but I think it's more economical and environmentally responsible to buy a reusable filter and use your own coffee that is freshly ground. All in all, this is an ok product, ingenious, really, but such a wasteful product, too. I have a hard time justifying the use of it.

Perfect for taller cups

from Grandville, MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I like the fact that I can use my taller cups for this by just moving the bottom tray out. It is perfect for tea (which I drink) and coffee (which the rest of my family drinks). I use it often just for the hot water for my tea bags. Quick cup of coffee/tea and easy to use.

Great machine

from San Antonio texas

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I really love this coffee machine it's perfect because you can make multiple sizes of coffee , even if it's just you drinking your coffee there's no mess no clean up after just put the cape on in and go. It brews really fast. Perfect if you're multiple family or if you're just living by yourself. This coffee machine you can use it on cold coffee and even Brew tea K pods in this.

Favorite Brewing System

from Ft Myers, Fl

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I have used this brewing system for years. It is the most durable brewer that I have ever owned. It is so easy to use for single serve coffee. As a family that drinks a minimum of 6 cups a day (way more when we have live in guests), this brewer is essential in our home. It makes the best tasting coffee, its so easy to use and it still looks brand new after many years of use.

Would definitely buy again

from Cleburne, TX

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I've had my Keurig for a few years now and it's not disappoint yet. It did slow down on the brewing so I just called customer service and was told how to clean it to make it work again.

Love it

from Willed Barre,PA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
        • Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

As every product has good and bad sides I'd say overall for the price this is a good buy it is hard to deep clean all the little parts but you only have to do that every once in a while I just hate having to fill up the water container constantly but that's a minor issue as I said good product for coffee drinkers

You can't go wrong with a keurig

from Locust grove , ga

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I could not live without my keruig. It's so quick to make a cup of coffee. It has different sizes of cups I can choose from and different flavors for my coffee I can even make hot chocolate and tea this is a must for all coffee drinkers

Great for anyone

from Chicago, IL

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use
          • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

This coffee maker is so easy to use; my grandparents love it! My toddler with the help of mommy makes his hot cocoa with it. We love ours and recommend it to everyone!

Heaven Sent

from Tacoma, WA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Clean
            • Easy To Use
            • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I bought this for my mom for Christmas last year but I use it as well as the rest of my family members, I love the favt that we can make coffee, Tea, apple cider and hot cocoa anytime of the year and not have to worry about making too much and I am always making hot cocoa, tea and apple cider for me and my kids in the winter

I would not buy this product again

from Apple VAlley MN

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Use

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I owned my Keurig for 1 year and it stopped pumping the water out even after cleaning it. I would turn on and be hot but it would not pump the water out in the cup. I would not by this one again.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best Brewing system ever!

from Round Rock, Tx

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Clean
            • Easy To Use

Cons

• Long Brew Time
            • Loud
            • Smokes sometimes when it's too hot to heat
            • Ugly Design

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I love using this system. It's the best that I have had. Yes, it does sometimes smokes when it gets too hot to heat the product. I think it may cause a fire in the system. Just to warn when you use this product. I love using it for any kind of drinks. From coffee, hot cocoa, sweet tea, hot tea, to lemonade. These are just a few drinks that I make with this machine. I depend on this machine working for me. It's the best that I have had. I have had other coffee machines and they were okay.