Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (90)
  • Durable (61)
  • Multiple settings (59)
  • Brews quickly (54)
  • Stylish (46)

Cons

• Hard to clean (23)
  • Noisy (8)
  • Loud (7)
  • Small pot (6)
  • Limited features (5)

• Everyday (87)
  • Home (62)
  • Short trips / weekends (39)
  • Office (37)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (63), Coffee aficionado (18), Casual drinker (11)
    • I received a sample (39), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

I love my Keurig K45

After owning a regular coffee maker for years and wasting more coffee than i care to talk about, I broke down and purchased this machine for my husband. This machine is impressive. I thought we might be sacrificing flavor for convenience but I was wrong. I have now gotten to taste coffees I would never had experienced if I had to buy an entire canister. The variety of coffees alone make this machine worth every penny and we no longer waste coffee. I have even found beverages for my kids to enjoy, my daughter loves the brew over ice lemonade. The best thing I can say about this is how much money in the long run we have saved. There are no longer half pots of coffee being dumped out. My husband and I can now have whatever flavor of coffee we wish and it still be nice and hot. Options are truly endless with one of these machines.

Brew Performance
Coffee lovers rejoice, there is so much freedom to be had in your morning coffee now.

This machine is very easy to use even my 11 and 12 year old use it for juices in the morning.

Very sturdy and looks great on the counter.

Holds up great mine i have had for about a year and it looks like it just came out of the box.

Works well, but produces a lot of waste

I am a coffee fan for sure, but I don't like to drink coffee from a traditional drip-style coffee maker. I usually use a metal Italian coffee pot that you heat on the stove and that makes the best, strongest coffee around. When I can't use that (because of time restraints in the morning), I use the Keurig at work instead. I must say that I don't like the flavor of the coffee as much from the Keurig versus my Italian coffee pot, but it still tastes pretty good. It is super easy to use, almost foolproof with no instructions needed. I even use it to heat water for tea bags because it has the heated water reservoir that is so quick and ready to go anytime. My only criticism, well, I guess I have two criticisms of this product. The first one is the waste that is created from all the little plastic cups and the foil on top. The plastic is not labeled for recycling and you would have to clean it out first anyway. Secondly, the K-cups are NOT cheap, not by a long shot. They are so darn expensive! Even on sale. I haven't done this yet, but I think it's more economical and environmentally responsible to buy a reusable filter and use your own coffee that is freshly ground. All in all, this is an ok product, ingenious, really, but such a wasteful product, too. I have a hard time justifying the use of it.

Just love this machine!!!

from Kankakee, IL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

Just love this machine. Very easy to use. I gave my mom one, too and she loves it, too. Great deal for the price.

O would buy this again

from Hagerstown md

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I love this...I'm the only coffee drinker in the house so it's nice that I dont feel like I'm wasting coffee.

Best Coffe maker ever!

from Terre Haute

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

My husband is the coffee drinker and wanted this but the kids and I probably use it more. We make hot chocolate and tea

Great everyday simple coffee maker

from Elon,NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Large Pot
        • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

great for everyday use, I've heard others complain of stopping but all the cases I've seen and heard were simply from liming up.I simply always use filtered water from our fridge which stops any lime from clogging up the system, didn't even have to clean for 2yrs by using this method. this is a great simple everyday coffee maker. Am ready to upgrade as I like other fancy coffees and want to expand.

Easy to Use and Sleek

from Los Angeles, Ca

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use
          • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

We use this coffee maker six to eight times per day because my husband drinks the first brew and I drink the second brew. We use a reuseable pod and so it is tremendously economical and environmentally conscious. Yhe pod is made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel mesh. It turns on quickly and simple to use.

Great Keurig, just keep it clean

from Ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Easy To Use
            • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

This has been the best Keurig I have owned. We use it daily and nightly for 2 years now with no issues. just be sure to clean it out using the Keurig cleaner or take it apart and clean it manually.

I would purchase again if I could.

from Porterville Ca

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Use
            • Multiple Settings
            • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

There is nothing to like about this brewer. It's fast the coffee is super hot and has very easy settings.

Best Keurig out there!

from Landrum, SC

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
              • Durable

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I love this coffee maker so much! I have had mine over two years now and I use it multiple times a day. If it gets where it is not brewing as hot as you would like, it is time to descale it. I love how warm my coffee is and I love that the reservoir is easy to remove and refill. I cannot recommend this brewer enough and it is simply the best Keurig out there for the money.

So convenient

from Lavonia, GA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
              • Easy To Clean
              • Easy To Use
              • Stylish

• Office

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

Perfect for me because I never drink more than one cup!

Love it- will continue to by Keurig

from San Antonio, TX

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
                • Durable
                • Easy To Use
                • Multiple Settings

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

We love this for our every day coffee drinking! If we want more than one cup, we just pop in another pod. Definitely recommend and will be buying another.