Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (61)
  • Multiple settings (43)
  • Durable (41)
  • Fast (33)
  • Stylish (33)

Cons

• Hard to clean (18)
  • Noisy (8)
  • Loud (6)
  • Pricey / poor value (3)
  • Small pot (3)

• Everyday (58)
  • Home (45)
  • Office (29)
  • Short trips / weekends (29)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (46), Coffee aficionado (10), Casual drinker (6)
    • I received a sample (33), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6)

I love my Keurig K45

After owning a regular coffee maker for years and wasting more coffee than i care to talk about, I broke down and purchased this machine for my husband. This machine is impressive. I thought we might be sacrificing flavor for convenience but I was wrong. I have now gotten to taste coffees I would never had experienced if I had to buy an entire canister. The variety of coffees alone make this machine worth every penny and we no longer waste coffee. I have even found beverages for my kids to enjoy, my daughter loves the brew over ice lemonade. The best thing I can say about this is how much money in the long run we have saved. There are no longer half pots of coffee being dumped out. My husband and I can now have whatever flavor of coffee we wish and it still be nice and hot. Options are truly endless with one of these machines.

Brew Performance
Coffee lovers rejoice, there is so much freedom to be had in your morning coffee now.

This machine is very easy to use even my 11 and 12 year old use it for juices in the morning.

Very sturdy and looks great on the counter.

Holds up great mine i have had for about a year and it looks like it just came out of the box.

Works well, but produces a lot of waste

I am a coffee fan for sure, but I don't like to drink coffee from a traditional drip-style coffee maker. I usually use a metal Italian coffee pot that you heat on the stove and that makes the best, strongest coffee around. When I can't use that (because of time restraints in the morning), I use the Keurig at work instead. I must say that I don't like the flavor of the coffee as much from the Keurig versus my Italian coffee pot, but it still tastes pretty good. It is super easy to use, almost foolproof with no instructions needed. I even use it to heat water for tea bags because it has the heated water reservoir that is so quick and ready to go anytime. My only criticism, well, I guess I have two criticisms of this product. The first one is the waste that is created from all the little plastic cups and the foil on top. The plastic is not labeled for recycling and you would have to clean it out first anyway. Secondly, the K-cups are NOT cheap, not by a long shot. They are so darn expensive! Even on sale. I haven't done this yet, but I think it's more economical and environmentally responsible to buy a reusable filter and use your own coffee that is freshly ground. All in all, this is an ok product, ingenious, really, but such a wasteful product, too. I have a hard time justifying the use of it.

Keurig

from Kentucky

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Quiet

• All the time

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

Absolutely love my keurig and will never buy another brand or type of coffee maker

Happy morning!

from Willdee90

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

Not sure how I ever got by without a keurig but now I know I never want to go back to a traditional coffee pot!

Great one cup coffee maker

from Brandon, FL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I love my Kerrigan. I'm the only one in the house who drinks coffee. With my old coffee maker, I'd go days without because I didn't want to brew more than a cup at a time. My Kuerig was a blessing. I didn't give it 5 stars because it's a bit difficult to clean, and I'm now having issues with it brewing as quickly as it used to. Hopefully running a cycle of vinegar will help this.

Coffee all day everyday!

from San Antonio, Tx

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I love my keurig.! Its super stylish amd very easy to use.!! You dont need to put so much effor to it.! It doesnt take long and coffee is always hot.! You can choose from 3 sizes depeing on how much you want to drink.! Also you can buy coffee from many flavors and many brands.! So happy with this coffee machine! Highly recommended...

This coffee maker completes our home

from Linn, Mo

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

We use our Keurig everyday wether it be making coffee or hot cocoa. It has something for everyone in our family. Our kids love hot chocolate and our oldest loves how he is able to help making hot chocolate for him and his brother. This is the easiest coffee maker we have ever had and I will never go back to a regular coffee maker!

I would buy another Keurig K45 Elite Brewing system for sure

from Weber City, Va. 24290

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

• on vacation

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I use it in the morning and after eating lunch and after supper and pretty much any time is great for coffee drinking and an instant pick-up!

i would buy it again

from buffalo ny

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

i would buy this again and also the only issue is that it gets plugged up easly and it makes it diffcult to clean my other keurig never got plugged up but we enjoy it

The best coffee maker our family has owned.

from Pekin, IL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean
        • Loud

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

My Mom gave my family our coffee maker for Christmas. I really like how our whole family can use it. My kids love that they can make their own personal cup of hot chocolate or tea. I don't know what my family did before we received it.

Yes perfect

from Dallas tx

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I love maken coffee or sweet talk or hot chocolate by far best coffee maker ever

STRONGLY RECOMEND

from El cajon

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System:

I love keurig! It's easy and fast to make a cup for on the go !