4.8
Drip Coffee Makers, Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Hamilton Beach
49980Z
Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer 49980

I would recommend this product to everyone

We use this coffee pot everyday and it is a blessing in disguise. Very convenient and easy to use. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!!!

Missouri

We love this coffee pot!

This coffee pot lasted us many years of daily usage.

Oklahoma

true

I would Buy again & Recommend.

The carafe is glass and should be Stainless Steel. Simply so coffee stays Hot Longer, no chance of breaking the carafe. The actually brewing off a pot of coffee is over 7 minutes. The travel Mug is Great!!!!!

Florida

Go to Coffee Maker

My husband works first shift so he is usually awake by 5am so one of the features of setting the timer to brew is great for that. He drinks way more coffee than I do. The other feature is it brews one cup at a time too which is nice because I don't usually drink more than one cup of coffee so I hate to brew a whole pot just for one cup. The only downside is I wish it was more like the Keurig brewer where it uses the cups but it only has the filter so you can scoop your own.

Pennsylvania

true

Best coffee machine I've ever owned!

I love how it only takes seconds to get my coffee brewing. Takes a quick minute if that and my coffee is ready.

Conroe, TX

true

Great dual purpose coffee maker

I use this coffee maker everyday and I cannot live without it! It's so easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee or full pot. It's so convenient to be able to brew a single cup of coffee or a full carafe when the whole family needs a perk up! It's very fast but brews kinda loud. Great all around for the price.

San Antonio, tx

Wouldn't buy it again

I bought this because we drink a lot of coffee and like the single cup feature. I read reviews and purchased the extended warranty but not even that helped. The first year it worked perfectly. One day while cleaning the glass pot my husband got cut. Tryed to file a claim on my warranty they never answered. Tryed buying replacement pot and then the coffee wasn't staying hot. Finally pitched it and bought a different brand.

Cookeville TN

false

vie wpoints

It 's a beautiful, easy - to - use universal brand and easy to clean recommend it to anyone who wants to sail it' s good old

Turkish

Nice products

If you want to make a certain type of coffee (put) the selected coffee in the machine .. And choose the size of the cup or cup required and the operation of the machine Note that the box is enough to One cup .. And you video you have a picture of you to work different types of coffee .. In order to show you how to use more.

Morocco