Other Coffee Makers:
Capresso
454.01
Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination

Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination

Pros

• Durable (5)
  • Easy to use (5)
  • Multiple settings (4)
  • Brews quickly (3)
  • Easy to clean (3)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Everyday (5)
  • Home (3)
  • Short trips / weekends (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (4)

The Capresso coffee maker does everything

The Capresso 454 10 cup coffee maker has been a dream! This coffee maker does everything except add the water for you.  It has 5 different grind settings that make producing the perfect cup of coffee easy for every taste.  It also has a replaceable filter so that you always have great tasting water to make the coffee with.  I love the sleek design and easy to read LCD display.  You can make any size pot of coffee with just a push of a button.  I have only had to clean the grinder channel once and that was because I used a really oily bean.  The capresso also has a reusable metal filter so you don't have to use the disposable paper ones if you don't want.  That really cuts down on the expense of making coffee.  The machine itself is a little pricey, but if you are an avid coffee drinker, it is sure cheaper to do it yourself than going to an expensive coffee parlor.  I would recommend this coffee maker to anyone.  It is great!

A nice coffee maker, but not for me

We were given this Capresso coffee maker and grinder, and while I think it would be a very nice coffee maker for the right person, I do not love it. Here are the...Read complete review

We were given this Capresso coffee maker and grinder, and while I think it would be a very nice coffee maker for the right person, I do not love it. Here are the reasons:

1. It takes up a lot of counter space. It seems to be about twice the size of the more compact coffee makers.
2. The bean grinder is very nice if you drink a lot of coffee and are putting fresh beans in there fairly often. But we don't drink much coffee, so it's not convenient to add beans every time. And I have an ick factor with seeing the same coffee beans just sitting there for weeks.
3. There are a lot of parts to clean, and it's difficult to clean the bean grinder.
4. You have to buy special water filters.

I realize that all of these negatives would be positives for most coffee connoisseurs. But for the average, easy-to-please, occasional coffee drinker with limited counter space, this is probably not the best machine.

This device is awesome

from This device is awesome

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
  • Complicated Controls
  • Hard To Clean
  • Limited Features
  • Long Brew Time
  • Loud
  • nice
  • Small Pot
  • Ugly Design

This device is awesome

This Coffee Maker is one of my favorites

from Piscataway, NJ

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Ugly Design

• Office

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

When my spouse bought this product i thought she was wrong, but nowadays i continue using it, it's very simple to use, very easy to clean, in a few words it's almost perfect. I'd just change its design because is a little boring.

i liked very recommends purchase

from Riyadh /Saudi Arabia

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

• Office

Love it

from ferndale, washington

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
      • Long Brew Time
      • Loud
      • Small Pot

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

I cannot live without coffee and I have had a lot of different coffee pots and single serve brewers including this one. I really like that this brewer has a coffee grinder on it, but that also makes the coffee pots weight uneven which makes the whole coffee pot and grinder rattle on the counter top when using the grinder. One of the downfalls about the coffee grinder combo is that even if you manage to stabilize it and keep it from rattling the grinder itself is still extremely loud, hurts my ears, and my daughter is terrified of it because of the noise which is why is one of the reasons I got rid of this one and bought a keurig, I couldn't brew myself some coffee without my daughter trying to drag me away from the coffee pot because she thought it would hurt me. When brewing just coffee however, this combo is actually fairly quiet and works really well for when I have to go to work very early in the morning and do not want to wake her up, it is virtually silent. I like this coffee grinder combo because it brews quickly and that means that I can have a quick cup of coffee ready to go by the time I am ready to leave for work which takes me around ten minutes tops to get ready. What I did when I had this coffee pot was brew a pot of coffee and wait for it to finish brewing then put some coffee in my cup, chug it down as quick as possible then go get ready. When I am done being ready in the morning after about ten to fifteen minutes I go and get another cup of coffee and it is still warm enough that it warms me in the cold but also not brewing temperature but that is okay with me. This brewer combo does not have a heating circle under where the coffee pot goes like most coffee brewers do have but for some reason the coffee pot does not really let the coffee get cold for at least two hours. Another feature that this brewer does not have like other coffee pots have is when you pull the coffee pot out in the middle of brewing it does not stop brewing. All in all I love it

Love this coffee maker

from Richmond VA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Use

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

I love this coffee maker! It's so nice to be able to have the grinder attached to it rather than separate because it makes it so much easier to store. It's much better than having a separate grinder and it's much more convenient overall. It also means I don't have to grind my coffee beans at the store or buy only ground coffee, I can branch out a little and try new things! It makes great coffee and is pretty easy to clean (the grinder takes a little doing, but it's not that bad). It's definitely very easy to use and I love the speed with which it brews the coffee. It's nice to not have to wait too long for my morning cup!

best choce to grind coffee

from 00972 israel

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Durable

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

Supreme grind auto burr generator can select in between 8 different work positions, from ultra-fine to extra coarse
        Makes use of wheel type burr dishes, which provide much better grind consistency
        Slide dial means that you can select between several to 18 mug quantities
        Removable 8 oz of bean hopper that contains and dispenses the coffee beans
        Removable grind chamber holds enough soil coffee for thirty-two cups
        Model amount DBM-8C.

Best apartment style coffee maker on the market!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

Having just moved in an apartment with my ladies, this coffee maker provides a fresh small pot of coffee for us each morning! We do not drink a lot, but more than one cup from a Keurig. This allows the perfect amount without wasting any, and it can still be flavored and different tastes much like the Keurig. The appliance itself is a space saver and does not junk up our counter, and in fact I am proud to leave it out and show it off when other friends come over! It is short enough that it does fit under our cabinet when we are trying to clean up.

Brew Performance
        The Brewing is quick and delicious and tastes just like that of an expensive Keurig.

The pot is easily detachable and can be ran in the dishwasher. The rest of the appliance is easy to wipe down with a wet paper towel.

Just click a button and go! This is the easiest coffee pot I have ever used.

The design is flawless. It is short enough to fit under a cabinet for easy storage if you do not want to leave it out on a counter, although it does not take up much space on the counter top.

It is strong and durable and seems to last awhile. All for an affordable price!

• Brew Performance:

This coffee maker is a must buy!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

I drink coffee multiple times throughout the day, and I have to say the Capresso is my go-to coffee maker. It brews fresh coffee every time and is very affordable. I have already recommended this coffee maker to most of my friends and family. Needless to say, this is a must-buy if you love coffee as much as I do.

Brew Performance
        This coffee maker does a great job at brewing a strong and flavorful pot of coffee every time I use it. The coffee is always steaming hot; just the way I like it.

This machine is very easy to take apart and clean. I normally just throw the components that need to be washed into the dishwasher.

This coffee maker is one of the easiest coffee makers I have ever used. You just put a filter in, add in the coffee, add in the water, turn on the machine, and you're ready to go.

The design could use some work, but it's not terrible.

I have accidentally knocked this off the counter-top before, and it still works just as well as the first day I purchased it.

A nice coffee maker, but not for me

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

4. You have to buy special water filters.

• Brew Performance:

Simple looking, but all the more common necessary features

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

When it comes to making coffee, having the coffee made, and made fairly quickly is key. It appears that this machine will do that.

I would want a machine that cleans easily. This day in age, it's all about time and efficiency. People want things now.

Personally, design doesn't matter to me. It's like a car - I don't care what it looks like, as long as it gets me to where I want to go.