Other Coffee Makers:
Capresso
454.01
Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination

Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination

Pros

• Easy to use (19)
  • Durable (16)
  • Brews quickly (14)
  • Easy to clean (14)
  • Large pot (13)

Cons

• Loud (10)
  • Hard to clean (7)
  • Small pot (7)
  • Coffee doesn't stay hot (6)
  • Limited features (6)

• Everyday (23)
  • Home (14)
  • Office (12)
  • Short trips / weekends (7)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (18), Casual drinker (5), Coffee aficionado (5)
    • I received a sample (14), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (12)

The Capresso coffee maker does everything

The Capresso 454 10 cup coffee maker has been a dream! This coffee maker does everything except add the water for you.  It has 5 different grind settings that make producing the perfect cup of coffee easy for every taste.  It also has a replaceable filter so that you always have great tasting water to make the coffee with.  I love the sleek design and easy to read LCD display.  You can make any size pot of coffee with just a push of a button.  I have only had to clean the grinder channel once and that was because I used a really oily bean.  The capresso also has a reusable metal filter so you don't have to use the disposable paper ones if you don't want.  That really cuts down on the expense of making coffee.  The machine itself is a little pricey, but if you are an avid coffee drinker, it is sure cheaper to do it yourself than going to an expensive coffee parlor.  I would recommend this coffee maker to anyone.  It is great!

A nice coffee maker, but not for me

We were given this Capresso coffee maker and grinder, and while I think it would be a very nice coffee maker for the right person, I do not love it. Here are the...Read complete review

We were given this Capresso coffee maker and grinder, and while I think it would be a very nice coffee maker for the right person, I do not love it. Here are the reasons:

1. It takes up a lot of counter space. It seems to be about twice the size of the more compact coffee makers.
2. The bean grinder is very nice if you drink a lot of coffee and are putting fresh beans in there fairly often. But we don't drink much coffee, so it's not convenient to add beans every time. And I have an ick factor with seeing the same coffee beans just sitting there for weeks.
3. There are a lot of parts to clean, and it's difficult to clean the bean grinder.
4. You have to buy special water filters.

I realize that all of these negatives would be positives for most coffee connoisseurs. But for the average, easy-to-please, occasional coffee drinker with limited counter space, this is probably not the best machine.

coffee

from Oman

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

This coffee maker is so well and so good and so amazing it make a so beautiful coffe ever i was drink a coffe with out it but after try it i can drink the most beautiful coffee ever it have multiple sittings and its so stylish so good quality the skin is high quality and so stylish great color and the pot is big and can take so good quantity of coffee and the drink be so hot and delicious a very good taste ever with this machine you can drink your hot coffee you and all your family and with your friends and in uour travel you can take it its not big but can take big quantity from coffe it have 2 way that is so good thing make it so beautiful and you can buy it as a gift to some one like your friend your wife or your father i think this machine will be the best choice ever and it's not expensive absolutely the price is so good for that machine iam use it in my home and this is my rate you can try it and you will be happy from results which this machine will do for you at last i was buy 2 from this one for me and one for my friend and he was so happy you can also try to buy one as a a gift its stylish gift and useful at last thank you

the quality is great its a cool product and useful

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Limited Features
  • Long Brew Time

• Weekends

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

I used that product it is so nice and very useful and easy to use it is easy to clean from inside and outside and fast in making adorable coffee for people who love drinking coffee when they wake up i hope you all enjoy it like me

Excellent product

from libya

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

Cons

• Loud
  • Small Pot

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

Excellent product, easy to use and easy to navigate in the office, home and beautiful appearance
I think it's the best

nice porduckt

from german

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Large Pot

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
  • Complicated Controls
  • Loud

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

nicee coffe macinr nieseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i like this amazing product

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • good price
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

Cons

• Complicated Controls
  • Limited Features

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

A coffee machine is essential for those who consume coffee with a penchant. If you find yourself in front of a broken coffee machine, and you are rushing to buy a new one, we have provided you with some tips to help you choose what suits your particular needs. With the current technological development, coffee machines have developed in Cairo over the past ten years, after the only machine available to make only a cup filled with coffee. Now, if you are the only one who sips coffee and only needs one cup, there is a special machine to make one cup of coffee to earn time and save money.
If you need an activity boost, and regular coffee can not serve you, what you need is an espresso machine, as it can prepare the best mocha, cappuccino, or latte with extra caffeine like espresso. These kitchen appliances are usually more expensive than regular coffee makers. The espresso machine can cost you more than 1000 pounds. But if you are used to going to Starbucks every morning to take a Grand Latte, this machine may save you a fortune. Espresso machines in Cairo are available in automatic, digital and manual models. They vary in price according to the types of coffee you bring and their brand.

a nice coffee

from Saudi Arabia , Jeddah

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Nothing

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

it is a nice machine to drink a fresh coffee as you been in Coffee shop

nice product

from Morroco

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features
  • Long Brew Time

• Weekends

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

4. You have to buy special water filters.

Very impressive product

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

One of the best products I have bought is fast, easy to clean, easy to use and very elegant

Its So Nice

from Libya

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

Very beautiful it is a wonderful thing and distinctive Kteira
I recommend you try it because it is really wonderful and very very beautiful and so I advise everyone to answer because it really is a great thing a lot
You can also use it in all places
It is a very wonderful tool and very unique and wonderful and new and free for you to advise everyone to try it
It is considered to be an adjunct to the human being in this modern age, and this product is considered one of the finest products that I have seen in the past, modern, past and present.
I advise everyone to try it because they will not regret it at all after they buy it and try it
At first you say what I will do with it. I tell you that it will benefit you in your practical life a lot
Thank you .

good good good good good good good good good good good good

from good good good good good good good good

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM S Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good