Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee
FTTX95
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker

Pros

• Brews quickly (6)
  • Durable (6)
  • Easy to use (5)
  • Large pot (5)
  • Multiple settings (4)

• Everyday (6)
  • Home (4)
  • Office (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (6)

amazng product

from carbon hill, alabama

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love that this coffee pot it has setting controls where you can set a time and it will start brewing at the time you set it to. The pot is big and makes plenty of coffee.

I recommend this to everyone I know.

from Boothbay harbor , Maine

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

• Weekends

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

Coffee is a 6th food group for me and this is about the best coffee maker. The pot is durable and there is no worry about the heating element burning out or burning the coffee. A must have.

i is a good product for me!

from new york

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
  • Ugly Design

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

this is a good product for me i got this product as a gift from my friend on birthday i love to use it is easy to use and the taste of it is very nice i thank my fried for that i would recommend this to my friend brother, sister,aunt uncle and all his family member because it is a good product and i love this brand too but there are some problems in this but they are minor i want to give review about this because it is best thing and this website is also very good one i love this website i got this gift on my birthday i am so happy when i got this as my birthday gift i can be used in office and outdoor and it also uses less electric current so there is no problem and it is easy to carry light in weight and very user friendly i really really love this product and be careful it is delicate and i thing this review can help so many members i overall love this product i am enjoying with this product that my wish is everyone should have this product in home i love this product and brand too

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Beautiful and fast

from Libya, Tripoli

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

Beautiful and fast coffee maker

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love my coffee! (don't talk to me until I've had it)

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings

• Weekends

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

We put this coffee maker on our wedding registry. We loved it so much that when the first one broke (maybe 4-5 years after purchase?) we purchased the exact same one. Really, only two coffeemakers in 10 years and for under $100 doesn't feel too bad to me. We use this on a daily basis - and sometimes more than once a day. I like to pour the water in hot so it brews a steaming hot cup of coffee, and the thermal cup keeps it warm for hours. No issues, better priced than many similar competitors, and no major issues through the years.

I love this coffee maker

from pa

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love this coffee maker i have had it a year and it is a very good maker i love mr coffee products

One Great Pot Of Deliciousness

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

My husband bought this for me five years ago as a gift for graduating college and becoming a teacher. Every morning before work, I have a nice, fresh cup of coffee to start the day off right. Afterwards, I fill a thermos up with coffee to take with me to work. The best part of the Mr. Coffee 12-CupThermal Programmable Coffee Maker is the stainless steel carafe. At times I forget I have coffee made because our daughter keep us very busy, but when I do remember, the coffee is still just as hot as when I first made it. I especially like the brew selector that lets me give my coffee the strength I like for it to have. The button on the pot makes it easy to pour a cup of coffee to enjoy without any mess to clean up. The Mr. Coffee 12-CupThermal Programmable Coffee Maker is also very affordable and very easy to clean. Overall, this is an awesome product and one of the top competitors in the coffee maker industry.

thermal pot is amazing

from Waretown, NJ

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love the design and the thermal pot keeps the coffee hot. I've noticed it stays hotter for at least 2 hours before it starts to begin to cool down. Easy to use programming. if you want something not flashy but not dull and that will keep your coffee hotter longer id get this coffee pot

Brew Performance
      Brews fast comes out nice and hot. tastes great haven't had a problem with the brewing at all. I love how it gives you the ability to change the brew strength of the coffee. There is a program feature that allows you to set the time to brew your coffee whenever you want!

Easy to clean parts come out with no hassle. the pot is easy to clean and no staining rim around the pot like I've had with some glass pots!

The coffee pot is extremely easy to use the buttons are clear and big enough. You can set the pot and leave and it works wonders. comes out hot and stays hot longer then the glass pots. a design in which i love!

The design is simple yet attractive. nothing too flashy or too dull.

• Brew Performance:

It's a great product that keeps my coffee warm all day long!

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

i think this is one of the best coffee makers that I have had and I have had plenty, most of them the top notch ones, cuisnart, braun, etc. They really didn't keep my coffee warm and I always seemed to have a problem with them overflowing or dripping when pouring a cup of coffee. Not with this coffee pot. I just got it a couple of months ago and I think it's great. Even though the buzzer goes off, I know if I want a cup two hours later, I can have one.

Brew Performance
      This coffee pot brews the coffee extremely fast whereas my last coffee pot literally took and I'm not joking a half hour. This one is done brewing in 3 minutes. So regardless if I'm late for my volunteer job, I still can grab and go.

It's really easy to clean because I use disposable filters so I just dump the filters filled with coffee out and I'm done. I rinse out the pot with some soap and water and sometime if I making a fresh pot, I don't even do that, I just rinse the old coffee out and give it a couple of water rinses and start the brewing process.

Very easy to use! A kid could figure it out!

The design is simple and direct!

It's not heavy durable, but it does it's job.

• Brew Performance:

Mr Coffee: 12 cup Thermal - Perfect morning partner.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

Mr Coffee: 12 cup Thermal - Perfect morning partner.

We bought this Mr Coffee 12 cup thermal programmable coffee maker when our 8 year old hamilton beach stopped working.

This is a traditional coffee maker with filters and not the new style instant coffee maker. I prefer these coffee makers and I like to have about 2-3 cups of coffee through the morning.

The best part of this coffee maker is the thermal carafe. Once the coffee is made, it stays hot for about 2 hours easily. It has a built in timer mode where you can setup the coffee maker when you goto bed and have ready coffee when you wake up in the morning.

Mr Coffee has gone good lengths to make this a nice looking coffee maker. The aluminum accent on the control panel really blends well in my kitchen(we have black granite and stainless steel applainces).

The one thing I feel they should have made better is the way to clean up the carafe. Right now the only way I can do it is use a long handle brush. I wish the carafe came apart for better cleaning as I have noticed some coffee odor staying in it.