Other Toaster Ovens:
Models:
TOB-195, TOB 195
Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

Today's busy lifestyle have made the multifunctional countertop oven more popular than ever. This Cuisinart Toast Oven Broiler features state-of-the-art electronic touchpad controls and a stainless steel bar handle and side grips to give it a popular commercial look. Four versatile cooking options and an extra-large capacity are great for everyday cooking, and make it a convenient second oven for side dishes and desserts. From diner for two to a diner party, Cuisinart is ready to serve!

Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler

Pros

Cons

Pretty good product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Cjuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler and found that I really really like this product. It was a really cool product that I got a lot of use out of. Of course the first thing I like about this toaster oven is that it is not just for toasting toast it is also a broiler so you could stick stuff in it to brown it on top just like you would the broiler in my oven. It was so versatile and I made a lot of other things in it besides toast, I actually even cooked bacon in it before. I do have to say that one of the bad things about this Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler is the price as it is a little pricey but it is well worth the money. And I found that in my opinion it was true to its name and it toasted and cooked everything evenly. It was a very exact heat. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try this Cuisinart Toaster/Broiler.

• Safety:

One of the best toaster ovens out there

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

we have 2 of these toaster ovens. We use them all the time for all food, baking, roasts and of course toast.

Even Heating
I think it cook toast perfectly and I find that meat cooks great in it I find that everything cooks evenly without my turning anything over or around

Safety
I would advise people to use a potholder when even touching the handle of the machine as it really heats up a lot. I think the stainless steel just seems to conduct heat a lot you have to be really careful when getting food out of the machine and its been on the oven cycle and I also always unplug it when I am not using it.

Super easy to clean just have to slide out the crumb tray from the back.

Its at least 10 years old and still going. Works as good as the first day we got them.

Its a good design has good height and can accommodate larger size foods like a roast and a larger baking tray.

• Safety:

Toaster ovens are so easy!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

I bought this Cuisine Art toaster oven when our oven went out and had to be taken into the shop for repair work as I needed something that I could use in the meantime and did not want to spend a whole lot of money on it. I cannot believe that I have never had one of these and I love it so much that I still use it, way more than I use my oven. I love that this sits on my counter top and heats up so fast to the temperature that I want it to be at. I make so much in here from cookies to cakes to garlic bread. It heats up really quickly and you can cook virtually anything that you could cook in your oven. It cooks really evenly and when I make a cake in it, it actually comes out better than it comes out in the oven. This is so easy to clean as I can pick it up and shake it out over the garbage and it wipes down easily too. I love this and that it is out of reach of my little ones on the counter and even my kids can use it to make toast and many other things.

works great

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

We recently got this Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler for our office, and I am so excited we got it. This works well to heat up or bake just about anything. I have made everything from tuna melts to turkey burgers in this toaster oven. It doesn't take up too much space, and I love the design of it. It looks very nice and clean on kitchen counters, and it's not something that you want to keep covered up if people are visiting you at your home.

This heats food really well, and I never had a problem with it heating unevenly. Also, it's fairly easy to clean out, which is really important when using a toaster oven.

This seems to be very durable. I use it almost every day, as do my co-workers. None of us have had any problems with parts breaking on this toaster oven.

I really like the design of this toaster oven because it looks very nice setting out on your kitchen counter.

convenient

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

I rely on this appliance for a lot of things. It serves me my morning toast perfect and evenly golden brown. I use it to heat up leftovers like baked chicken, vegetables, and even pizza, and gives me a great cook. I sometimes use this toaster-oven to bake cookies, and it does a great job. This is a great, versatile toaster-oven that I need in my life, and I'm very glad it is.

Even Heating
This toaster-oven toasts bread evenly, making it golden brown. It heats up cold pizza so it tastes like it came freshly delivered. I even bake some cookies in this from time to time, and it gives me a complete and fast cook.

Safety
This is a relatively safe toaster-ovens. I haven't burned myself yet when I used this appliance, and I don't think I will as long as I'm not careless.

All I have to do is use a wet paper towel to wipe away any fallen crumbs or particles, and the toaster is good as new.

This toaster-oven is metal, which leads me to believe that if I dropped it, it wouldn't break. I feel like I can rely on this product, and trust that it will be in great working condition years from now.

This toaster-oven has an attractive and modern outlook. I think it is very stylish and is one of the best looking toaster-ovens on the market. It looks really nice on my counter top and seems to have a strange sort of finesse you never knew a toaster-oven could have.

My favorite kitchen appliance

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

I absolutely love my Cuisinart TOB-195 toaster oven. I use it every day. The convection feature is absolutely perfectly. It is just the right size for almost everything. It heats up super fast and cooks evenly. I cook chicken, fish, pizza, even brisket - perfectly. I usually cook on foil over the broiler pan that came with the oven, and cleans up is so easy.

Cusinart Toaster Oven

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

This toaster oven/broiler is worth the cost. It is very spacious; we have used it toast multiple pieces of bread (4) at one time. We are glad we invested in the larger, more spacious model. We use our toaster oven on a weekly basis; this model allows for many functions such as broiling, toasting, reheating, and baking.

Even Heating
Our food always comes out as desired. We enjoy the features of being able to toast, bake, warm, or broil different items. Each setting we have used has worked to our liking.

The tray is dishwasher safe; it is very easy to wash by hand as well. The wire rack easily removes to wipe down the interior.

The toaster oven seems to be constructed very well; we have never had issues or had to replace any part in the four years we have owned it. The tray is very durable as well.

The toaster oven is stainless steel; it is stylish. The knobs make it easy to use, as well. We have gotten many compliments on our toaster oven.

summer saver

from Coronado, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

I call this toaster oven my Summer saver because when the temperature got up to the 100s this Summer I knew there was no way I was going to be able to turn on my regular oven . My regular oven makes my house so hot which is nice in the cooler months but not so nice in the summer. This toaster oven heats up fast, cooks evenly and cools down fairly quick. I am able to make simple items like pop tarts and also make pizzas in this oven. Its a summer lifesaver and is awesome to make after school and between meal snacks. If you have children and need something that allows you to make last minute quick meals this is it. This would also be great to help cut back on electric bills.

Cooks evenly and quickly

Safety
Safe for adult and teen use.

Wipes out quickly.

Nice durable oven

Basic toaster oven design not for a really small counter space. Best for a deep counter area... would fit an area equal to a medium microwave space. Not practical for table use.

Excellent

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

The Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler is above the price range of most toaster ovens but it's really versatile and is very convenient to use. I really love the features of this oven. It's so large that you can fit a 12" pizza in it. In addition, because the control are below the door, it saves a lot of space. The alarm is so helpful-- it lets you know when the temperature is just right. There is a convection oven feature. It's also really easy to clean because the non-stick walls make for an easy clean-up. The digital temperature setting is great--now I don't have to guess. This appliance takes only a few minutes to warm up, unlike a regular oven which can take almost half an hour.

I haven't encountered a better toaster oven since I bought this one. It's so great to use that I actually use the toaster oven more than the regular oven, which I now only use when guests are over.

Good toast.... For some!

from Belleair Beach, FL

Comments about Cuisinart Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler:

I got my new toaster oven over the Holidays. While I am satisfied with its appearance, cute and modern, its performance is average. I don't know if I was expecting a magic toaster, a perfectly even brown color - maybe I am a dreamer. I have found that the oven takes a little bit longer than I expected to warm up and then by the time the bagel is toasted it is not an even toasting. Also, the crumbs fall all over the place, in crevices that are hard to clean and the top gets so hot I worry my 10yo will burn herself one of these days. it worked well for baking a pizza and warming up some left overs.I am keeping it until it dies as it does the job and it looks good. Next time tough I will be splitting and getting a toaster and an little oven....now to look for some extra counter space.