4.9

Cons

Love this oven..

from Longs, SC

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Bakes Evenly

Cons

• Nothing

• Bread
  • Casseroles
  • Oven Roasts

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

I so love this toaster oven. My kids cook everything in it while I'm working. Use this more then my stove oven. Well worth the money.

Best of the Best!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

I rate this product a 10! This product works so well that I barely use my oven. It is the perfect size for a medium size casserole dish which cooks so many of our meals. I use it for small pizza breads, bagels, toast, frozen dinners, appetizers, etc. Breville makes quality products and are worth the extra costs. I have never had any issues with this item and it has held up very well. It cooks everything very evenly.

Even Heating
This products cooks everything very evenly. I have cooked many items and never had an issue with something not being cooked evenly.

Safety
I keep this product on my counter all of the time and unplug it when it is not being used.

This product is very easy to clean, much easier than using a full size oven.

I have had this product for over 2 years and have never had an issue with it. It is very durable, as all Breville products are.

This product has a great design. It is larger than most toaster ovens.

Works well for baking

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

We've had this toaster oven for awhile now and I'm really happy with it. It toasts a single bagel well (although it does take about 3 minutes), but it also can bake a pan of brownies evenly. This is a really nice feature, especially during the summer when you don't want to heat up the entire house. Overall, I'm happy with our purchase and plan to keep this toaster oven for a long time.

The Best!!!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

Breville is a awesome toaster oven. There are days when I prefer not to turn on my stove and heat up my entire house on warmer days. Breville toaster oven can almost anything your stove can do. I have cooked frozen pizza's, frozen tv dinners, baked muffins, cookies and broiled chicken breast all in this handy oven.

There are preset programmed functions on the knob for when you want to heat up frozen meals, heat up soups or grill sandwiches.

The toaster over comes with a wire rack and baking pan. Both the wire rack and baking pan are heavy duty, not cheaply made at all. Breville toaster oven is 1800 watts and is compact in side. There is a control dial that allows you to set a cooking timer for one minute to two hours. You can adjust the cooking temperature from 120 to 450 degrees F.

The control panel offers a start/cancel button and defrost button for frozen foods.

Overall this is a wonderful toaster oven. I am pleased with the many things I am able to do with this toaster oven. Yes it is a bit pricey but worth it.

love my Breville

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

We absolutely love our Breville compact toaster oven. We use it every day. It helps us save a substantial amount on our electric bill each month, since we dont have to heat up our electric oven. The only time we use our big oven is when we are baking cookies and need to use a full size cookie sheet. We cook everything in our Breville, casseroles, brownies, homemade breads, frozen breads, pizzas, meats, the possibilities are endless. It has never failed me, the food is always cooked evenly and browning is always perfect. It is very easy to clean and the compact size is very convenient, we just leave it out on our countertop. We have two teenage sons and our house is where all of their friends hang out, and of course, they are always hungry! They all find it easy to use, especially just to throw in a pizza or any other frozen items. They actually have a nickname for the oven, they call it "little BB" for our little brother Breville. They are all getting one to take to college. Great gift idea !!

• Safety:

Compact, no hot spots, works great!

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

Got this as a wedding gift and love using it. Best toaster over ever, adjustable rack and no hot spots. Heats up quick and is easy to use! So far nothing has been burnt, I have used it for toast of all thicknesses, bagels, pizza, re-heating foods (such as meatloaf and mashed potatoes -yes!), made pumpkin seeds and nachos (our all time favorite!) Wonderful product, didn't even have that new appliance smell the first time we used it. I would definitely recommend.

Mini Oven, Toaster and Much More All in One

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

I was gifted my Breville toaster oven last Christmas. I honestly thought I wouldn't use it that much. I basically thought it was going to be my fancy toaster. I was wrong. I use it more than I use my oven now. Of course I am only cooking for two but this does everything. I have cooked chicken breasts, made sweet potato fries, toast, bacon, steak, nachos, okay you get the idea.
Usually preheating an oven is such a "thing." It takes time to heat that guy up. This toaster oven takes no time and really makes my life easier and faster.
The design is beautiful as well. It looks so nice on my counter top and it is extremely easy to clean. There is small text on the outside of the oven to let you know where to place the racks depending on if you are toasting, baking, broiling, etc. I also double to racks inside as cooling sheets for cookies and bread. They easily pull out.
I recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a great toaster oven that does it all and more.

Great Toaster Oven

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

I have owned this toaster oven for almost 4 years. It works great! Sometimes I need 2 different oven temperatures, so I use this as my 2nd oven. It toasts well. It bakes pizza well. And even the largest bagel will fit. I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend this toaster oven. I have owned less expensive models in the past that just didn't last as well.

• Safety:

A toaster oven that reliably toasts!

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

After our old toaster oven died, husband asked for advice on Twitter, and this toaster oven got many recommendations. We've had it almost a month now and are very happy with it. It makes great toast every time, toasts frozen waffles without burning them, heats pizza nicely, and bakes well. Haven't tried the broiler function yet.

Even Heating
Great toast every time, whether you're making one slice or four.

Safety
Can't push it right up against the wall, which wouldn't be safe. Bought the cutting board accessory to put on top so that we won't accidentally be heating up paper set on top or something stupid like that.

Toaster ovens are not the easiest things to clean, but the rack and crumb tray remove and clean easily.

We've only had it a month, but use it multiple times daily, and at this point our last toaster oven was already having mechanical problems. This one shows no signs of any wear or malfunction.

Three rack heights, which one to use for which function printed on the door.

• Safety:

A must have for your home

Comments about Breville Compact Smart Oven Toaster Oven:

I LOVE having a toaster oven in my home. Sometimes its just too much to preheat your huge oven, just to make something like pizza bites or bagel bites for the kids, after school. I decided on this one after I read several reviews and I am glad I did so. I never knew of versatile a toaster over could be, so I started to do my research and realized that could even bake cookies in there! The possibilities seemed endless! I was also pleasantly surprised when I cleaned it out at how easy it is to clean. There are so many settings, its literally like a little oven right on your counter top, taking up little space and way less electricity. It comes in very handy if your oven breaks, or if you live in a hot state, like I do, and using your oven sometimes seems to boil your house. I use this now instead of my oven, when I am only making small things. The price tag is a little high, but oh so worth it. I would recommend this to anyone!