Other Toaster Ovens:

Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie

Pros

Cons

Best Toaster Oven by Black and Decker

I have used Black and Decker toaster ovens for years, and have never had a problem with them. I always mount them under my cabinet so they are easy to get to when using. They are especially nice for the normal things to toast, like bread and rolls. Even better for frozen waffles, too. I also use the oven on them a lot for small items, like garlic bread and rolls. Heating leftovers which just need a little bit of crisping is so much better in the toaster oven than in the microwave, because it keeps the items crisper. The cost of the item is very reasonable for all that you get. I can't say enough good things about this toaster oven. If you're looking for an inexpensive one, you should check it out. I've even cooked small casseroles in this toaster oven, and saved on turning the oven on. That saves on electricity for us too. Hope this convinces you to check this toaster oven out if you're in the market for one.

Okay in this price range;would buy something different next time

For what it's designed for, it works well. It does fit six slices of bread, but barely. It's tight to fit them all, and that's only standard slices of bread. We've not used the rotisserie yet, but the button to turn it on is always getting bumped and turned on when we don't want it to. It shouldn't be so easy to toggle; should be a bit harder. I always notice it's on when the kitchen is real quiet yet I can hear some weird noise in the corner. Also, I don't like the fact that you only have five seconds to hit all the buttons (decide what you want to do) or it resets and you have to start all over again.

Even Heating
I've noticed some areas getting hotter than others. You might need to rotate things around a bit when toasting them so they don't burn.

Fine.

I guess like most toaster ovens, it gets dirty on the bottom. It's a bit of a pain to take out things that are in your way when cleaning it. Can be difficult. Hard to reach all the little corners.

As stated above, the switch for the rotisserie goes on frequently by accident because it's too easy to hit.

I do not even use my oven anymore

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

The ease of using this is toaster oven is mind boggling. It is so nice to not have to wait for an oven to heat before putting in your food because this oven is hot almost instantly. The rotisserie is fantastic and makes cooking turkeys and chickens incredibly easy and they are perfectly cooked and juicy every time. And surprisingly even with the extra space needed to fit the rotisserie in this toaster oven it does not take up a tremendous amount of counter space.

Even Heating
The rotisserie is fantastic and makes every thing that i put on it come out perfect every time.

Safety
The outside stays nice and cool so I never need to worry about my children touching it and burning them selves.

Even easier then cleaning an oven. Probably because it is up higher on the counter so there is no need to bend over.

We have cooked everything from a turkey to corn in this and it just keeps on going.

Fits very nicely on my counter and goes well with the rest of my kitchen decor.

Excellent product

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

I received this oven as a gift about 5 years ago. I'm very glad I got this. I use it very often and it has always worked fine. It cooks faster than a big oven but you have to set a lower temperature than the one you would set on your big oven (about 10-20 F) and you may wanna reduce the cooking time, too. Since the elements are closer, the breaded food will be crunchier, which is pretty cool. The only thing is that you have to be careful with greasy food, like bacon. My elements we have been on fire a couple times when cooking chicken tournedos in this oven because the bacon fat tends to splash.
There are many interesting functions on this oven, too. And since it's big enough, there are a lot of things you can cook in there.

Even Heating
Because the elements are so close, the food directy over/under them will burn faster.

Nah, the food splashes a lot in it and it becomes hard to clean.

Over 5 years of service and still working very well.

• Safety:

One of my favorite appliances in my kitchen

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

I absolutely love chicken, especially rotisserie style chicken so when I saw this product I just had to have it! The design is sleek and modern and fits in beautifully with my other appliances. Ever since the first appliance I bought by black and decker I have been a fan of the company and this product does not disappoint! It toasts things perfectly even and the rotisserie is an exceptional feature. It tastes just like restaurant quality rotisserie chicken without the expensive price tag attached to it. This convection toaster oven with rotisserie pays for itself after just a few uses! I love how easy it is to take care of and maintain and I love how well it cooks! Now I can have rotisserie chicken or toasted items without the hefty price tag I would otherwise have to pay for them! Now I can make healthy meals without the hassle. I would recommend this for any family.

Even Heating
This product evenly heats everything you cook in it, making each bite a delight to the tastebuds!

Safety
It does not overheat or heat up the countertop it sits on. I can use this with confidence that its safe and wont catch things on fire.

Very easy to clean! I was afraid it would be a big mess after such succulent meals, but such was not the case with this product! I would recommend this for any family!

This is a very sturdy product.

It is very sleek and beautiful. I can leave it out on the counter and it matches the other items in my kitchen perfectly.

• Safety:

you don't have to heat up the whole kitchen

from Vincennes,IN

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

In the summer time I like using my convection toaster oven because I do not have to heat up the kitchen to cook. I enjoy cooking and grilling out in the summer time and this is a good substitution in the winter to grilling out. This convection oven will brown meat almost as good as cooking it on the grill. It is also awesome for toasting bread or rolls or even warming things up. I know using the microwave sometimes can be convenient but some foods come out soggy when warmed up in the microwave. This is when I use my convection oven. Casserole dishes can also be cooked in this wonderful oven as well. The rotisserie works really well for cooking any kind of chicken or turkey meat. Also you can barbeque pork or ribs in it and it is very easy to clean up. The heat setting is very accurate and takes no time at all to pre heat. I have always wanted to try a convection oven to see how it works and I like this one a lot. I have tried a few others that do not work as well and this one tops them.

Black & decker

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

This toaster oven and rotisserie is one I'm proud to own. It's very versatile and gets the job done every time.
My meals are always evenly cooked and exceed my expectations every time.
The only downfall is the design because only certain size meats will fit in the rotisserie.
Other than that one issue, I'm extremely happy with this product.

• Safety:

Who needs an oven when you have this!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

This toaster oven saved my kitchen! My oven broke and I couldnt bake anything! It was the worst especially since I couldn't afford a new oven. So my husband and I bought this toaster oven and couldn't be happier! The rotisserie is great! Chicken comes out juicy tender and delicious on the inside and the skin is so amazing! I bake cakes, cookies, bread, everything you can fit in! It even fits a frozen pizza! Making several slices of toast At once makes mornings easier. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Even Heating
Don't have to rotate for even cooking, multiple tiers to fit your cooking needs? Several slices of toast can be made at once and all come out the same!

Safety
Automatically turns off when time is up! No burning your food!

Easy slide out crumb tray, wipes away clean!

Use it all the time and it consistently makes great food.

Easily fits on your counter, easy press buttons with settings for cookies, baking, pizza, and many more.

love the rotisserie

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

I love the rotisserie on this toaster oven! It's the perfect way to prepare a cornish hen for dinner! But the toaster over is also good for preparing a lot of other meals. It works wonderfully for toast, dinner rolls or bread sticks. I have even made pizza and lasagna in it and it turned out wonderfully cooked and delicious. It is a little nit hard to clean, but I don't really mind that. I like to use it to reheat leftovers instead of popping them in the microwave. Foods that are supposed to be a little crisp tend to get soft when reheated in the microwave. But popping the food in this toaster oven takes care of that problem, heating it up and keeping it nice and crisp. This toaster oven heats up quickly, which is nice because I hate having to wait a long time for the oven to heat up. Overall, this toaster oven works wonderfully. it seems to be well made and very durable and I am looking forward to using it for many years to come.

Okay in this price range;would buy something different next time

from Liberty, KY

Fine.

• Safety:

Great Time and Energy Saver!

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

I actually saw this Black and Decker toaster oven for the first time at my Grandma's house. Since she lives by herself she only cooks for one person, and because of this she had been using the microwave a lot more often because she didn't want to have to heat up a big oven to cook a small portion. She received this toaster oven as a gift, and then she began making all kinds of foods in it. It actually allowed her to eat healthier because rather than having to make frozen dinners in the microwave she could now make whatever she wanted. I was amazed at all the things she could make in this toaster oven, so I went out and bought myself the same exact model. Not only does it make toast, bagels, and poptarts like a normal toaster but you can do almost anything that you can with a regular oven. Since it is a lot smaller than a regular oven it doesn't take much time to heat up, so in the time I'd be waiting for my big oven to pre-heat I can already have my food cooking in this toaster oven. I love to use it to make myself hot sandwiches because this is something I wouldn't normally do if I had to heat up the big oven for one sandwich. It's also great for sandwiches or any type of breads because it will actually warm them and brown them, unlike a microwave oven that makes breads hard. I use it for all types of things from making toast for breakfast, to a sandwich for lunch, to making dinner for the whole family. It pre-heats quickly, cooks evenly, and it even has buttons with pre-set times for certain foods. This toaster oven even has a rotisserie inside of it which is great because it's like a toaster, oven, and rotisserie all in one product. It's also easy enough for the whole family to use.

Even Heating
It evenly heats all types of foods.

Safety
I've never had any safety issues with this oven.

It's small so it doesn't take much time to clean.

Has stood up very well to everyday use.

I love how they designed one machine to be able to do so many things.

LOVE THIS LITTLE OVEN

from North Branch, MI

Comments about Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie:

I love this little oven. I do not even use the big oven on my regular stove. I bake cakes in this all the time as well as everything else u could bake in a bigger oven except a turkey or a big ham. However I do not recommend trying to rotisserie a full size chicken in it altho it can be done but it just creates a big oily mess when your done. Use cornish hens instead not so big of a mess.