Other Toaster Ovens:

Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Oster 6057 Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking is great!

My time in the kitchen has been greatly reduced since I purchased this great digital Toaster and convection oven. It is digital and you can choose from a whole load of features on this, from the toast color and strength to the item being cooked. This is the first time I am using a convection oven and the results are amazing. It cooks the food in half the time. The convection oven is a soft whirring noise and not loud at all. There is a also a lamp that will let you see the food inside without having to open the door which decreases the temp in the oven and increases cooking time. There is a also a timer with automatic shut off which is very helpful for every busy mom. There are also very many features on this that are not found on other toasters/convection ovens. The space inside is very roomy and can easily bake supper for my entire family of 6 as there is room for 2 trays/shelves to be baked at the same time. A great product for a great company!

Just ok oven for the price.

Would have given it a higher rating however the clock didn't work correctly and the back of the over seemed to bake faster than the front.

Back of...Read complete review

Even Heating
Back of the oven seems to be the hottest as we need to rotate our pizza half way through so back doesn't get burned.

Safety
Door opens easily and doesn't snap shut hard like some other toaster ovens.

Bottom tray comes out easily and washes without problems.

Seems heavy duty however the first one we ordered the clock didn't work; wouldn't keep correct time.

Love the size where you can fit 2 bread loaves or a 9x13 pan inside.

Best toaster oven, don't even need a regular oven anymore.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

The Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven is great. It has convection technology, and it can toast, bake, broil, and dehydrate foods in it, as well as cook pizzas. What's even better about this toaster oven is that it has a glass top so you can see how your food is cooking.

This toaster oven is perfect for me because my oven is currently not working and with this toaster oven I can still bake, broil, and make pizzas in it. It's also great because it doesn't take as long to cook or bake everything as a regular oven would. I like to make cakes and cookies in this toaster oven as well as meat too. Instead of having to cook my chicken on the stove or on the grill I also like to make it in the toaster oven. Not only is it healthier but the oven makes it taste delicious. I also like to make tuna melts, and bagel pizzas in here as well.

There are so many different uses for this toaster oven, and it completely eliminates me having to get a new oven. I was really surprised how amazing it worked for the price, and now I don't even have to replace my oven. If you want to bake, broil, cook anything in half the time as you normally would, I would pick one of these up because it's amazing.

Even Heating
Every time I cook with this toaster oven it always comes out just right. I've always had problems with other toaster ovens where I would have to keep flipping around the toast or pizza to get it to cook evenly, but with this toaster oven I don't have to. It heats my food evenly and everything gets cooked evenly on each side.

Safety
The toaster oven is safe as long as you make sure you clean it after you start to see oil and crumbs collecting at the bottom. I also like to unplug it after every use just incase. Otherwise this is the safest toaster oven I've ever had, and I've never had any safety issues with it.

It's really easy to clean even if things drip to the bottom, because you can just take the tray out and shake the crumbs into the garbage can. Then I just wipe the tray down with some soap and water to get all the grease and grim off of it. It's not hard at all. Cleaning the toaster oven is the most important part.

It's a very well made, and strong toaster oven. I haven't had any problems with it yet, but it doesn't seem like it's going to break or go bad anytime soon.

I love the design of this toaster oven. It's very modern and sleek. It's also small enough so that it doesn't take up too much counter space in my kitchen, which I love. It's great, and it's very well made and durable.

• Safety:

This is a powerful toaster oven every homecook should have.

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

This toaster oven is perfect for everyday culinary use. It is a hefty machine with a lot of room which makes cooking a large portion of food possible. With this purchase, I find myself rarely using the microwave because this toaster oven makes the food taste more delicious.

Even Heating
This machine distributes the heat very evenly. It cooks the food on all angles to guarantee every part of the meal is heated correctly. This is a definite plus for the toaster oven.

Safety
This machine is very safe due to the large capacity. It is easy to handle the food coming in and out of the machine because of the the space it provides. The heating cools off faster compared to other toaster ovens; this reduces the chance of getting burn while handling the food.

Cleaning is not tough if one uses a tray while heating up their food. My only advice is not let any substances fall through the crevices because it will be difficult to scrape it out afterwards.

Very Satisfied With a Great Toaster Oven

from New York, NY

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

I purchased the Oster 6-Slice Toaster Oven 2 months ago to replace a Black & Decker toaster. I had previously only owned Black & Decker toaster ovens, but having seen a number of good reviews for this Oster and seeing it on sale, I decided to purchase this toaster oven. I have not been disappointed. The first thing that struck me about this toaster oven is the look. It looks modern. No big clunky knobs to turn. It is all digital. A major plus. No more fiddling around trying to turn a knob to the desired setting. This is a major convenience factor.

Aside from the aesthetic pleasantries of the toaster oven, it functions just as well. It has great even heating. Nothing ends up burnt at one end or undercooked at the other. I use this for a wide range of foods too, toast, sandwiches, waffles, biscuits, pizza, bagels and more. So far, everything has been cooked to its desired temperature.

Cleaning is straight forward and while it requires a little elbow grease to ensure it looks brand spanking new again, it is easy to clean. Though we have only had the toaster oven for a short period of time, it looks durable and well made. I have no concerns about the quality of the toaster oven.

I would agree with the high ratings for this toaster oven. This is a great item.

A solid toaster

Lots of nice features.
Took me a bit of time to get the hang of the different settings, but it didn't take long. There are several different buttons and setting you can choose from for toast, temperature (for oven), timing. You can also broil and bake.
I also appreciate that is beeps to let me know when toast is done. I use it mostly for toast and it does a nice job at that. Works fine as a toaster oven also.
I really liked that this model was slim enough to fit into a narrow space between my refrigerator and oven. The color and nice and sleek looking. I have yet to have any problems.
I think this works better than top loaders - I use to have a toaster oven that doubled as a top loading toaster, and it was alright but things were always very messy.

Love, love, love it!

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

We got this for our wedding gift and this is used more than our stove or microwave! Easy to use and easy to clean. Things heat up and crisp faster with this than the oven because it is sitting closer to the heat source. Amazing for the price for those looking for a good quality toaster over without burning a hole in your pocket.

• Safety:

Amazing product that is very versatile.

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

I love, love, love this product it works amazing and takes up very little space in my kitchen. It is the perfect size for baking or cooking for one person. It came with the drain rack, pan and crumb catcher so it is amazing, i love it.

Even Heating
It heats up wonderfully and it gives toast an even golden brown, only thing is that when you put it to toast dark it sort of burns it a bit but I never did like dark toast anyway lol.

Safety
Extremely safe to use, shows that it is a hot surface, has cooking temps for meat and things like that so it is awesome.

It is so easy to clean, all the major pans fit in my dishwasher and it is large enough to be able to clean out by hand but small enough to fit just about anywhere lol.

As far as I can tell it is very durable but I have only had it about a month now but it made it through the shipping and through my boyfriends using it who has hands that could break an anvil. ha, ha.

love the design it is very sleek, stylish and compact which is my favorite thing. because I live in a mobile home with minimal counter top space

• Safety:

Just ok oven for the price.

from West Fargo, ND

Safety
Door opens easily and doesn't snap shut hard like some other toaster ovens.

Bottom tray comes out easily and washes without problems.

Love the size where you can fit 2 bread loaves or a 9x13 pan inside.

Amazing appiance

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

This oven can do it all! It toasts beautifully, it's also a convection oven, and it also defrosts!! Love that it's digital too. I use it every day to toast bagels.

I've had Black & Deckers for years, but they never lasted. Searched this one for all the pros and cons, and decided I'd try it. It's used every single day and I highly recommend!

Love the digital key pad!

toaster oven

from Forest Hills, NY

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

good value - very quick in most tasks. easy to use/

good even heating

Safety
safe no problems even for kids to use this

easy to clean and work with.

seems to have some problems with switch - as sometimes the oven/toaster does not come on. my toaster oven is about 1 year old and i did not anticipate this problem to happen so soon

designed well

• Safety:

Oster 6057 Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking is great!

from Monsey, NY