Other Toaster Ovens:
Cuisinart TOB-160 1500 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking

Cuisinart TOB-160 1500 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking

My favorite Kitchen Appliance!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Cuisinart TOB-160 1500 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking:

Although this Cuisinart Toaster Oven is a bit on the expensive side, from my stand point at least, it is so convenient and such a joy to use. I did quite a bit of research from reading consumer reviews on many different websites that sold this to find the best overall value in a Toaster Oven and decided on this model. It heats up quickly and the clean up is very easy. It also saves a lot of counter space because it's not as big as the old school toaster ovens. This is almost like a compact oven rather than a toaster oven. There is a little hum from the convection oven, but not loud enough to be bothersome or annoying.

Even Heating
For the most part I have had no problems, it just takes a little getting used to and adjusting in temperatures to figure out what's right for you and the way you want your food prepared.

It's small enough to be discreet in the corner of my counter top so my kids don't bother with it. That's the only safety I'm really worried about.

It's fairly simple to get in there and clean. I am pretty sure the walls are non stick, which is a huge help in the cleaning process.

I haven't thrown it around or anything, but I would say it's durable. I push it back in to the corner on my counter top pretty hard at times, and it has never affected it.

It's very stylish and modern.

• Even Heating: