Other Coffee Makers:
DCC-2600
Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Rca_2013_normal

Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

Pros

• Easy to clean (5)
  • Easy to use (4)
  • Large pot (4)
  • Brews quickly (3)
  • Multiple settings (3)

Cons

• Everyday (4)
  • Office (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (5)

Favorite coffee maker

The Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is an easy to use fully automatic, 14 cup, 24 hour programmable coffee maker. It has an extra large pot so you can make larger amounts of coffee at a time, and it has a brew pause button so you can enjoy a cup of coffee before the whole pot of coffee finishes brewing. It also has a heater plate at the button that keeps your coffee hot at the temperature that you want.

I loved this coffee maker because I could make large amounts of coffee at a time, and keep it warm throughout the day without having to continually make more. I love the brew strength option on the coffee maker, because I like my coffee bold, and most coffee makers don't allow me to choose how I want my coffee brewed. It brews my coffee quickly and just the way I like it. The coffee out of this coffee maker is always delicious, and I've never had a complaint about it not once.

Sadly I moved and could not take this coffee maker with me, but I enjoyed it every second I had it. Best coffee I have ever had.

Brew Performance
My coffee always came out great with this coffee maker. It was always smooth, rich, and strong just the way I like it. I made all sorts of different flavored coffee in this coffee maker. I never had a bad tasting cup of coffee, and it even has a button that you can have mild or bold coffee.

It's the same to clean as any other coffee maker and it is very easy to clean. You throw out the filter, clean the pot, wipe the outside down. Sometimes I would run a cycle of water and vinegar through it to make sure it was extra clean. For the outside I would wipe it down with a wet paper towel or rag. It's nothing complicated.

It's very easy to use. The buttons are easy to read, and it works just like any other regular coffee maker. You fill it up with water, put the filter in, add your ground coffee, hit the button, and you are ready to go!

The design is nice because it's modern, compact, and looks sleek on any kitchen counter. The design and the self explanatory buttons on this coffee maker make it very easy to use. It's an attractive coffee maker.

I no longer have this coffee maker, but I can tell you that it lasted me for pretty close to ten years, and I never had a problem with it before that. I used it everyday, dropped, banged, and put this coffee maker through hell and back. It was very well made, and great quality. I'm sad that I moved and couldn't take it with me.

Cuisnart is an OK coffee maker

The Cuisinart coffee maker has an extremely attractive design. The steel look fits in well amongst other kitchen appliances and it has an overall sleek apparance. The coffee comes out extremely hot. I did not use the "grind" feature on the coffeemaker as I do not prefer to buy my own coffee beans and grind them. One thing I would complain about is that the filters can be difficult to empty out if you are using a resusable filter and not disposable filters. I think I have been spoiled by using a Keurig machine with the ease of use and convience that brand and style offers. The spout is easy to pour from. Overall, I would recommend this Cuisinart coffee maker but I still prefer the Keurig brand.

Best 14-cup I have ever had

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love this Cuisnart 14-cup coffee maker! The auto-brew feature is easy to set up, and I love that it has a carafe temperature control so I can turn the temp to low when the pot isn't full to prevent that burnt coffee taste at the end of a pot. The filters fit nicely and I haven't had any issues with grounds in my coffee. One of my favorite features is the option to brew mild or bold pots of coffee. We like our coffee strong around here, and the bold brew doesn't disappoint.

In Love!

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I have owned several coffee machines over the years and this is, by far, my favorite! It brews quickly and never disappoints. It has a good capacity and matched with a thermal carafe keeps your coffee warm for hours without the burnt aftertaste. It's programmable feature is super easy to use, too.

Decent coffee maker...

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

This is a decent coffee maker for the price. Programmable feature makes it superb for the on-the-go type of person such as me. I wake up. Coffee is brewed and the aroma fills up my apartment. I'm off to work in the nick of time and it turns off automatically as well so no worries if I forgot. Love it!

cuisinart 14 cup coffee maker stylish ad sleek

from Dewey, AZ

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

Some of my previous coffeemakers have not held up very longor looked any better than ugly lumps of plastic on my kitchen counter.Enter my Cuisinart 14 cup programmable coffee maker.It looks very stylishand is made of brushed steel and plastic.if you have the latest stainless steelappliances this model will match your kitchen.i don't have stainless steelappliances but this unit still looks good on my counters and seems to modernisethe decor a bit. The coffeemaker comes with a charcoal water filter to removeimpurities and odors from the water.An indicator light lets you know when to cleanthe resevoir which will help extend the life of the coffeemaker.The programmable feature is nice to have when you wake up in the morning and the coffee has already started brewing. An automatic pause funtion is included ,in case you can't wait for that firstcup of java before the brew cycle is complete. Another nice feature is that the unit beeps five times when the coffee is done just in case you've turned your attention elsewhere.

Makes a great,flavorful cup of coffee everytime!

Best Cuisinart coffee maker

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

It looks great and makes a great cup of coffee. I love how there are regular and bold settings and carafe temperature settings. My husband and I always use the bold setting and have been very happy with the coffee. We have followed their coffee/water ratio recommendations and have found them to be on par. Since there are usually only two of us drinking it, it is nice that the coffee machine has a 1-4 cup setting as well. It is very easy to use and clean. The DCC2600 has a large coffee pot that does not leak when you pour. The water resevoir is much larger than the old model (I still have to turn the unit sideways to pour in the water and see the gauge) and there is a gauge on the outside of the unit. The lid now channels the condensation into the water reservoir and no longer runs down the back of the unit or onto the counter top. Someone finally realized that stainless steel marks up easily with finger prints and that it is difficult to keep it looking nice. This new coffee maker has some kind of finish over the stainless steel so it doesn't mark up....it just looks great all the time.

Good coffee maker

from Scio, OR

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

We like Cuisinart kitchen appliances and own several different Cuisinart appliances - like a blender, food processor and waffle maker. We decided that we like the reliability of the Cuisinart name and purchased the **Cuisinart Brew Central 14-Cup Coffeemaker DCC-2600 **when our old coffee maker broke. We don't often use this coffee maker to capacity (14 cups is a lot of coffee) unless we are having a party or hosting a big get together. This is a nice looking kitchen appliance with the black and stainless steel combination. The coffee maker looks nice on my counter and looks a lot better than like the cheap white plastic one that we had before. It has been very simple to use and very user friendly even for my technologically challenged family members.

This coffee maker is excellent!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

We love this coffee maker! My favorite function is the programmable timer. I set it every evening so my husband has fresh, hot coffee to take with him to work. It makes delicious coffee and I really like the function to adjust brewing for a few cups or a full pot.

This coffee pot is much cleaner than my last one. WIth the last one, every time I lifted the lid to pour in the water or the coffee, it dripped water down the sides and all over the counter top. That doesn't happen with this one. The lid is designed so that and water drips (from condensation) flow directly back into the pot.

The parts are easy to clean and I frequently wash the coffee carafe in the dishwasher. The clock and timer are easy to program.

Cuisnart is an OK coffee maker

from Norwalk, CT

Cuisinart Coffee is LOVE

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

As avid coffee drinkers we take it seriously and this coffee maker is both function (works perfectly every time!) and form (looks great on our counter!). We replaced our older Cuisinart with this one because of the larger capacity. We are a two adult family and the 12 cup works fine for us to each have two large cups of coffee but when guests stay or come over for a cup of java we needed just a little bit more coffee. And, if one of us wants to top off our morning coffee this pot gives us the option. Everything about this machine works for us. It's easy to clean, makes consistently great coffee, looks fantastic, and is very durable for everyday use. I highly recommend this coffee maker to our family and friends and we just bought one for my Mom we like it so much!

Outstanding coffee maker from Cuisinart!

from Morristown, TN

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I always seem to have the worst of luck when it comes to coffee makers. The maker is either too complicated (sometimes I just want a cup of coffee, not a double foam mach-chino late...) or it is so basic that it doesn't have a long enough brewing time to make a descent tasting cup of coffee. I think I have found my perfect match with the **Cuisinart Brew Central 14-Cup Coffeemaker DCC-2600. **I have had it for a few months now and it has been nothing but good to me. Every cup of coffee I brew tastes wonderful. The appliance is easy to use and does not require a tech minded person to brew a pot. The carafe is easy to clean as well as the maker itself. I also love the way it looks on my counter. It is stylish and sleek and a great addition to my decor.