Other Coffee Makers:
DCC-2600
Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Rca_2013_normal

Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

Pros

• Easy to clean (3)
  • Easy to use (3)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (3)

Favorite coffee maker

The Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is an easy to use fully automatic, 14 cup, 24 hour programmable coffee maker. It has an extra large pot so you can make larger amounts of coffee at a time, and it has a brew pause button so you can enjoy a cup of coffee before the whole pot of coffee finishes brewing. It also has a heater plate at the button that keeps your coffee hot at the temperature that you want.

I loved this coffee maker because I could make large amounts of coffee at a time, and keep it warm throughout the day without having to continually make more. I love the brew strength option on the coffee maker, because I like my coffee bold, and most coffee makers don't allow me to choose how I want my coffee brewed. It brews my coffee quickly and just the way I like it. The coffee out of this coffee maker is always delicious, and I've never had a complaint about it not once.

Sadly I moved and could not take this coffee maker with me, but I enjoyed it every second I had it. Best coffee I have ever had.

Brew Performance
My coffee always came out great with this coffee maker. It was always smooth, rich, and strong just the way I like it. I made all sorts of different flavored coffee in this coffee maker. I never had a bad tasting cup of coffee, and it even has a button that you can have mild or bold coffee.

It's the same to clean as any other coffee maker and it is very easy to clean. You throw out the filter, clean the pot, wipe the outside down. Sometimes I would run a cycle of water and vinegar through it to make sure it was extra clean. For the outside I would wipe it down with a wet paper towel or rag. It's nothing complicated.

It's very easy to use. The buttons are easy to read, and it works just like any other regular coffee maker. You fill it up with water, put the filter in, add your ground coffee, hit the button, and you are ready to go!

The design is nice because it's modern, compact, and looks sleek on any kitchen counter. The design and the self explanatory buttons on this coffee maker make it very easy to use. It's an attractive coffee maker.

I no longer have this coffee maker, but I can tell you that it lasted me for pretty close to ten years, and I never had a problem with it before that. I used it everyday, dropped, banged, and put this coffee maker through hell and back. It was very well made, and great quality. I'm sad that I moved and couldn't take it with me.

Cuisnart is an OK coffee maker

The Cuisinart coffee maker has an extremely attractive design. The steel look fits in well amongst other kitchen appliances and it has an overall sleek apparance. The coffee comes out extremely hot. I did not use the "grind" feature on the coffeemaker as I do not prefer to buy my own coffee beans and grind them. One thing I would complain about is that the filters can be difficult to empty out if you are using a resusable filter and not disposable filters. I think I have been spoiled by using a Keurig machine with the ease of use and convience that brand and style offers. The spout is easy to pour from. Overall, I would recommend this Cuisinart coffee maker but I still prefer the Keurig brand.

morning coffee

from bengazi , libya

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

• Everyday
    • Office

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

Yes it is easy to use and is very ideal for everyday use in the home and at work .. I loved this product so much and I advise you to use one of it

Like being in Starbucks

from NY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings

• Everyday

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

Provide the effort and go to the coffee

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i would bye it for a amazing coffe

from AD, UAE

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

• Home
      • Office

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

it makes a coffee like Starbucks !!

Favorite coffee maker

from Stroudsburg, PA

Brew Performance

So easy and tasty

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

We use this coffee maker every single day. It is super easy to clean. It brews delicious coffee. We use all types of brands depending what is on sale. This includes high end, medium end, and specialty coffees etc.. The ratio of scoops to water varies with each type of coffee and obviously to the drinker's taste. Sometimes we have to put one more scoop or one less scoop of coffee and the flavor brews beautifully. I only mention this because I know individuals that blame the coffee maker because they don't know how to adjust to brew tasty coffee. My hubby loves that it makes the coffee hot enough. He complained that our old coffee maker made coffee luke warm and it cooled too quickly. He sets the automatic timer and has fresh coffee for us when we wake up. We have saved so much money brewing coffee at home. We actually enjoy the coffee brewed in this coffee maker as much as the expensive chain on every corner in America which we won't name in this review but you know who I am referring to. Great purchase and we will purchase again if ever needed.

Excellent pot of coffee

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

After having one of these for years, it finally died last year, and I immediately bought another one. I have used plenty of coffee pots (at work, friends, home, etc) and this is by far the best and most reliable. It makes a fantastic pot of coffee, and can also make an excellent single cup as well. It is very reliable and lasts for years. I like that it doesn't take much room up on my counter either.

The pot comes out and can go right into the dishwasher which is a major plus. The other parts also can be cleaned quite easily. Occasionally the grinds will fall into the pot, which is the only reason I didn't give it a 5, but on a regular basis it is definitely an easy pot to clean.

It's simple and works really well. It's not unattractive, and fits well on my small counter.

My original coffee maker (of the same model) lasted for probably six years, if not more. I have dropped pieces of the pot and they have all survived.

• Brew Performance:

Love the extra-large capacity.

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

We are a coffee loving family. In the morning, I drink at least three cups before I go to work, our daughter drinks a couple, and my husband takes a huge thermos with him. We had been looking for a coffee maker that was slightly larger than 12 cups. This coffee maker with its 14 cup capacity is perfect. You can set the coffee maker the night before, and then wake up to the smell of fresh coffee. Also, this coffee maker keeps the coffee hotter than other makers we have owned. We bought this as a family Christmas present last year and have probably used it every day since then. It is very durable and makes perfect coffee every time. I also like the gold metal coffee filter that comes with it. I always hated buying paper filters.

Best 14-cup I have ever had

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love this Cuisnart 14-cup coffee maker! The auto-brew feature is easy to set up, and I love that it has a carafe temperature control so I can turn the temp to low when the pot isn't full to prevent that burnt coffee taste at the end of a pot. The filters fit nicely and I haven't had any issues with grounds in my coffee. One of my favorite features is the option to brew mild or bold pots of coffee. We like our coffee strong around here, and the bold brew doesn't disappoint.

In Love!

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I have owned several coffee machines over the years and this is, by far, my favorite! It brews quickly and never disappoints. It has a good capacity and matched with a thermal carafe keeps your coffee warm for hours without the burnt aftertaste. It's programmable feature is super easy to use, too.

Decent coffee maker...

Comments about Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

This is a decent coffee maker for the price. Programmable feature makes it superb for the on-the-go type of person such as me. I wake up. Coffee is brewed and the aroma fills up my apartment. I'm off to work in the nick of time and it turns off automatically as well so no worries if I forgot. Love it!