Other Insurance Companies:
Car Insurance Companies, Home Insurance Companies, Life Insurance Companies
Cincinnati Insurance

Cincinnati Insurance

Best Deal in North Carolina!

Comments about Cincinnati Insurance:

Overall Cincinnati Insurance offers the best rates in North Carolina at the moment. I have both my car and renters insurance through them and they really gave me the best bang for my buck. I did not just want basic car insurance, I did want some extras and they were able to give me a reasonable rate even though I am a relatively young driver. I purchased my insurance through a local agency which was very quick and easy to do.

Customer Service
I have only dealt with Cincinnati's customer service on one occasion when I had to add my apartment number to my policy. They were very friendly and quick to fix the problem. Also I did not have to wait on hold for a long time which was great!

Available Plans
Cincinnati has a lot of different plans available! They offer a wide range of insurance coverage from auto, home, renters, and even commercial liability. Their prices are also very reasonable and honestly the best you can get in North Carolina right now.

• Customer Service:
  • Available Plans:

Fair rates and good service

from West Bend, WI

Comments about Cincinnati Insurance:

We've been with Cincinnati for cars and home for a number of years. They've always handled our claims fairly quickly and with courtesy. The claims person lives within 25 miles of here and comes out personally for home claims. For auto claims, they just tell you to get a quote from the place you want it fixed at, and then they cover it, no questions asked. While our rates have gone up and down somewhat, it never was a shock, and they've never cancelled us for claims. Homeowners went up about 10% this year, but I think that's happened all over due to the high number of claims nationwide.

Cincinnati Insurance-Broad Coverage at a favorable price

from Bristow, VA

Comments about Cincinnati Insurance:

I've been a customer of Cincinnati Insurance for several years and they are always looking for ways to improve their insurance products. I'm currently on their Executive Classic product which already provides superior coverage including guaranteed replacement cost coverage and broad water damage related coverage including hydrostatic pressure which most insurance companies don't provide. Now they have expanded their coverage form to including coverage for mechanical breakdowns of non-kitchen appliances including heating and air conditioning equipment.

They're other insurance products are competitive with other insurance carriers including Allstate, Statefarm and Nationwide and they are willing to provide limits of insurance that many insurers won't provide including $1,000,000 of liability coverage on homeowners and automobile policies and umbrella policies with limits of insurance up to five million dollars.

Cincinnati is also unique in how it handles claims. You report your claim directly to your agent and there is never a 1-800 number where you sometimes seem to never get a live person o speak to. Their claims representatives actually live in the territories they service and they often adjust claims personally that many insurance carriers will attempt to adjust from a desk.

If you want broad coverage with personalized claims service at a fair price than Cincinnati is the company for you!