3.3

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Available Plans:
    • I received a sample (10), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Doesn't compare with any other Auto Insurance Company

My family has been protected with AAA insurance for over 12 years. You can't compare their rates and services with any other company. I have looked at other insurance comparisons and they can't even touch AAA so they don't put them on with the other companies that they compare their rates with. I usually pay my insurance in full when due, but they have other plans and financing and their rates are yearly not every six months like most companies. We filed a claim for a fender bender my husband was in and they sent us to their repair shop and had a new fender replaced within a few days. I have found their roadside service to be excellent and have never had to wait more than 30 minutes. Of course in LA county during rush hour times you should expect to have to wait because of all the accidents on the local freeways, but they do their best to be their for you. The first thing they ask when you call is "Are you in a safe location?" I really appreciate that kind of caring.

The one time I really needed them they weren't there.

I needed them at 11pm one night. I called I was told 1 hour for a tow. One Hour later no tow truck. Called back I was told 45 minutes. 45 minutes later no tow truck. I have written them multiple complaints and have gotten no response. So I decided not to renew my membership it is a waste. I had them for over 6 years and the one time I needed them I never got a tow. The best part is that I was in my own county which means I had priority...I wonder how they treat people from outside of their own county.

I would not buy this product again.

from Miami, FL

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

Very disappointing. Maybe a good company if they hired some people.
Not the same company I have been dealing with for sixty years.
No empathy, no consideration.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great road side assistance and more...

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

I had AAA a little over a year now. Being a AAA member is great. The benefits are awesome. If I ever had a flat or get locked out of my car all I would have to do is call AAA and they will come help me out. Not only do they have road side assistance, but they have other great benefits as well. I can order event tickets at a discounted price. I can shop online at some of my favorite places to shop and receive 10-25 percent discount off my order! I can also order food at restaurants and if I show them my AAA card I will receive 10% off of my bill. I encourage everyone that doesn't have AAA to go get it, because the benefits are amazing.

AAA WOULD NOT BRING GAS TO ME

from Punta Gorda Florida

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

I ran out of gas on the Florida 275 Highway and called AAA they said it would be there in an hour I waited 3 hour and only because the Highway Patrol took pity on me did I get gas. Don't sign up with AAA they don't live up to their commitments.

Best costumer service

from Raleigh nc

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

My car broke down the other day and I called aaa and they were so punctual! My technician was named idresa lee and after dealing with him I could not not write a good review! Best subscription ever

I would not buy this product

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

AAA Autoclub insurance sucks. Took them 2 weeks after a wreck with their insured to acknowledge me. Had to end up going with my insurance to pay for my car after their insured totaled it. Bad customer service. Claim adjuster, Lauren Thomas, won't answer her phone.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great Job Driver JB# 177 For Your Great Work!

from indianapolis, Indiana

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

I want to thank AAA Hoosier Motor Club and driver JB # 177 that assisted me today. JB # 177 came out and helped me very fast and he got my car towed very quickly, he loaded the car in no time took my car home and beat me there, This driver mentioned was incredibly fast and friendly and went above and beyond his duty. Thank you again aaa, JB #177, ,I mean this guy was very friendly and very helpful, i mean i couldnt believe it. i mean the response time was like phonominal! I definelty see why AAA has hired this guy to not only work for their company but to represent them. This Guy should be training all the AAA drivers how to be just like him. Great Job JB# 177 and keep up the Supper Great Work......... I'm more than satisfied with serviceI want to thank AAA Hoosier Motor Club and driver JB # 177 that assisted me today. JB # 177 came out and helped me very fast and he got my car towed very quickly, he loaded the car in no time took my car home and beat me there, This driver mentioned was incredibly fast and friendly and went above and beyond his duty. Thank you again aaa, JB #177, ,I mean this guy was very friendly and very helpful, i mean i couldnt believe it. i mean the response time was like phonominal! I definelty see why AAA has hired this guy to not only work for their company but to represent them. This Guy should be training all the AAA drivers how to be just like him. Great Job JB# 177 and keep up the Supper Great Work......... I'm more than satisfied with service

The Worst and Rude too

from Toms River NJ

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

My 87 year old mother is a member. Her car broke down this Saturday. They told her 45 minutes. After 4 calls and 2 hours later someone arrived. When I explained they were leaving my Mom out in the heat, they responded she should have walked down the road to the store and waited there for the 2 hours. They basically told me they didn't have enough trucks to cover the area. A real disappointment.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Worst service ever!! AAA are liars!!!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

AAA are horrible! They left me out in the hot sun for 3 hours today waiting to be picked up after I called them because my car broke down. I kept calling them to find out how far away the driver was and the operator kept lying to me and saying that the driver was 10 minutes away. Do yourself a favor and save your money and not join this club!!!

I would recommend this to everyone

from Thornton,Pa

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

I just recently signed up for AAA and this is the first time I had to use it.. The customer service rep that took my call was very professional, she told me they were busy and it would take aprox 45 minutes,( the tow truck arrived in 40).. I was even able to track where the tow truck was and could track it all the way to the garage.. and the guy from Ken's towing that came to tow the car was professional, nice and took car of the truck with care, I am so satisfied that I sign up everyone should you never know when you will need it. Thank you AAA for a GREAT first experience..

Worst customer service & supervisor

from North Dakota

Comments about AAA-Auto Club:

I have been a member since 2005. I have not used the service very often but used it February 2015. I filed a complaint about their customer service and did not hear back.Today I received a bill to renew. I call the customer service and was bounced to a couple different people. My issue was I had locked my keys in my car and needed a locksmith. I was told would be 25 min. I did not have 25 min and called another locksmith through MCA. They arrived in 7 minutes.
I spoke to Cassie, a supervisor and,was told 25 is good and usual wait time is 45 min. She stated had 800 calls so I guess my call was not important. I then asked to speak to manager whose name is Cindy and was hung up on.

AAA is not what it used to be. Shame on AAA for not providing the customer service their customers deserve.