4.9
Bosch
MUM6N11UC
Rca_2013_normal

4.9

Pros

• Even mixing (3)
  • Heavy duty (3)

• Bread (3)
  • Cakes & cookies (3)

from Ksa

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Moves While Mixing

• Candy
  • Meringue
  • Pies

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

I love this device because it is easy to use , strong and beautiful
This device is a product of a world-renowned company
Product warranty is in favor of the customer order and assures the Bhrahma product.
Consists of several pieces can be replaced .
It consists of several pieces
The use of each piece .
You can prepare candy, ice cream , baked goods and pastries and cookies
And more Baktheir .
Can easily Tndifa
It can be stored in the treasury of the rest of the pieces.
It can be bought for the house or presenting a gift for a friend .
Device can live Fteraaat folded and bears Alktheiar work.
Ease of Us very easy to use
There is a dial or button, depending on the model and you can just switch it to whatever speed you want and either the mixing bowl or blender whichever one you're using will do its thing. Just keep in mind that you can't use it with both the bowl and blender in place except for storage. It won't turn on!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

from good

About Me Gourmet Chef

from united states

nice

Well worth the money

from Wapello, IA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Capacity
  • Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty
  • Versatile

Cons

• Difficult to Store

• Crushes Ice
  • Meringue

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

This is a top of the line machine. I received it as a wedding gift and expect it to last a lifetime! I mix bread in the mixer with the bread hook and it does a wonderful job. I crush Ice easily in the blender. I hope to purchase the food processor attachment eventually, but have used the blender as a substitute and it can grind things up pretty well.
Most of the parts need to be hand washed, which takes some extra time, but they are not difficult to clean.
Also, it's somewhat bulky to store, but not any more than any other mixer, especially when you consider that it's housing the blender as well.
There are some safety features - the blender will not turn on without the lid and the mixing bowl locks into place. However, there is a removable center in the blender lid so you can pour ingredients in while blending.
Unless you simply don't need a mixer, I don't think you can go wrong with the Bosch!

good machine

from Brooklyn, NY

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Cover Cheap

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

I have the machine for a few years. Works great. mixes/ beats perfect. Cover is a 'cheap' plastic and i always feel i need to be careful with it.

Large capacity makes big jobs a breeze.

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

I loved this device the minute I saw it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It has a large mixer capacity, as well as an easy to use adjustment tab, so you can power from low to high in a second. You can also easily toggle from different settings or powers, allowing you to complete any task in the mixer in a matter of seconds. The toughest dough, bread, or other pastries, are easily broken down in the mixer with the slightest of ease.

It has attachable paddle hands, and other handles you can purchase to attach to the mixer as well. This allows you to make bread, and other items, without having to first break down ingredients prior to placing them in the mixer. It comes with an added bonus, the blender. Not only is it powerful, it has several speed settings, and can easily break down fruits, to make smoothies in no time.

Overall, the power of this mixer/blender combo, along with the fact that it is easy to adjust power settings, and switch the two containers on the base, make this a must have in the kitchen if you like working on larger dishes, or simply want to make large batches of food/pastry/bread, in a short period of time.

I LOVE my Bosch!!

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

If you are looking for a mixer to get, this is the one!! With the right bowl attachments you can make bread, cakes, cookies, etc! You can whip stuff, grate stuff, chop stuff, even grind meat if you get the right attachment! This thing will be the last thing you ever need to buy for your kitchen.

Mixing Performance
This thing mixes like a dream!! My mother-in-law was so envious of how well my mixer made whatever I was making so smooth, so quickly! Now she has one of her own and she loves it!

Not all the accessories are dishwasher safe, but they are easy enough to wash by hand. The base is very easy to wipe down.

Very, very easy to use.
There is a dial (or button, depending on the model) and you can just switch it to whatever speed you want and either the mixing bowl or blender (whichever one you're using) will do its thing. Just keep in mind that you can't use it with both the bowl and blender in place except for storage. It won't turn on!

Very sleek! My mom has a much older model but mine is new and much more modern!

I have had mine for just over a year and have had no problems with anything cracking or breaking whatsoever!

Great for Holiday Dinners

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

I purchased my Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender online and I could not be happier. It is absolutely perfect for holiday dinners and large gatherings. I do a lot of cooking for the holidays and family reunions so I needed a mixer/blender that had a lot of capacity. This Bosch mixer has a six and a half quart bowl that actually holds fifteen pounds of dough! I have a huge family so I love this feature. Cleaning it is a little bit tough though because there are so many tight spots. I love the unique design too. I have never seen anything else like it! I love my new Bosch mixer with blender. It is such a great idea to do it like that. I strongly recommend this product. Especially if you have a big family or own a small bakery, this is the product for you. I could not be happier.

I have never seen anything else like this. It is such a great idea and I love it. I think it might just be the only mixer I will ever need again.

Love the blender

from Richmond VA

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

This is such a great idea, to have the blender option attached to the mixer! It just helps to make things a little easier and cut down on how many appliances are taking up space on the kitchen counters. It's also nice because if I need to mix multiple items, I don't have to go and take out an entirely different appliance. I can just attach the blender and get right to work. I have really enjoyed using this mixer and I have pulled off some really great recipes by using it!

Mixing Performance
This mixer doesn't always get quite as fine of a chop or puree as I would like, but for the most part, it does a really good job of doing what I need for it to do.

Because of all the nooks and crannies, it can be a little difficult to clean it all, and I occasionally missed a spot. Overall, though, it isn't too bad.

Very easy to use and very easy to attach the blender.

It's a little wide, but since it basically takes the place of two appliances, it's okay.

Best mixer ever!

from Santa Monica CA

Comments about Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender:

I find myself going through a lot of mixers because of personal taste, and some flat out don't work. I was sceptical at first of trying my BOSCH due to the price, but since my sister recommended it to me, I thought why not. I use this mainly for making pizza dough for our homemade pizza, and I have not had one issue with this after using it for 4 months today. The instructions are very clear, this is easy to set up, and very easy to use.

Mixing Performance
Ten out of ten easily. One of the best mixers I have ever used for making pizza dough, which can be a difficult task some times.

I only had one issue with cleaning, and that was trying to get in between the blades, once I figured out a method it was easy though.

Buttons are very clearly labeled, don't rub off after continuous use, either.

The design is like many others, but the circular shape surprised me, and I love it due to the fact I can easily store it since its a little shorter than average, the width makes up for that though.

So far, throughout my 4 months of using this I haven't seemed to have an issue with durability, I would say this can last a while, but if you beat it up of course it will harm it.