Other Blenders:
TB-611-20, HPA-621-25, TB-621-20, HPA-631-20, 00, 00
Blendtec Total Blender Classic
Rca_2013_normal

Blendtec Total Blender Classic

Pros

• Easy to clean (10)
  • Good pitcher (9)
  • Good power output (9)
  • Precise control (6)
  • Stable (5)

• Drinks (11)
  • Cooking (7)
  • Crushing ice (6)
  • Small kitchen (6)
  • Large kitchen (4)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (5), Gourmet chef (4)

I Love, Love, Love my Blendtec Total Blender

I can't say enough how much I love my BlendtecTotal Blender.  It is a blender that does the job of several kitchen appliances.  This blender chops ice, grinds grains and makes peanut butter and bread dough.  It can also be used to make juices and soups.  The smoothies I make are very smooth and free of little pieces of ice that many other blenders leave.

The Blendtec Total Blender has 6 preprogrammed touchpad buttons for smoothies, ice cream, soups, sauces, juice etc. so all one has to do is push the button and the blender does the rest.  It starts out slow, then speeds up and slows to pull the contents down into the blade, then when the cycle is complete the blender stops automatically.

Another advantage of the Blendtec Total Blender is it's one piece 64 oz polycarbonate jar.  Since it is one piece it never has to be taken apart to be cleaned, thus no leaking through the seal etc.

This blender is a commercial quality blender for the home user.  Yes, it is a more expensive blender but I feel is way worth the price I paid.

Blendtech Blender

I like this blender, but I have had a lot of messes caused by the lid not staying on when the blender is going full force. I have to stand there and hold my hand securely on the lid every time I use it for the duration of the blending process. It is a real pain! I think the lid could have been designed much better and the newer models may, in fact, have a better lid. I like having an extra container, also.

Blending Power
It blends everything very smooth, but it is rather noisy, especially if you have ice or frozen fruit chunks. I have had some of the more stringy vegetables get caught on the blades and not get blended.

Versatility
Things have to be placed in the blender in a specific order or it won't do the job properly. I like all the different choices of speeds this blender offers.

The blender often doesn't get very clean when I blend soap and water so I have to use a non-abrasive scrubber to get the sides clean.

This blender holds a large amount of food, so I can blend smoothies for 3 of us at the same time. It pours nicely.

I like the Wild Side container better than the 4 sided container, but I wish the lid had a clamp on it to keep it in place.

This blender is really tough and should last for a long, long time.

V.GOOD

from CV

Pros

• Good Pitcher

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

This is the best kind of all over the market certainly provides quality enviable, ensuring more than the purchase of an investment for life and art really more, made of extremely durable materials and much better after using it, you will be amazed to you by the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, and experience, and do what I've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, siblings and parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends for all your loved ones. A product to provide an enviable by all the reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Preferred choice

from riwass, iq

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful

Cons

• Complicated Controls
      • Unstable

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

Good in the engine, which contains the cracking ice during a power juicer

I love this blender

from youtube

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Stable

Cons

• Not Powerful

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

I love this blender. I got it because I wanted to make green smoothies and kale is hard to blend with a regular blender. I usually make juices (and my take on milk tea: green tea, honey, and almond milk). I wish I had the other add-on so I can blend things like sauces and even make peanut butter (or whatever). The blender is very powerful and can be quite loud unless you use the pulse button. It is very stable. Everything is well made. I got in April 2015 and it is still good.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The last blender you'll need to buy!

from Spring, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

I have had many blenders over the years and they all seem to give out for one reason or another. I finally made the switch to Blendtec after hearing from so many of my friends how much they love theirs.

I love it! We have made smoothies, batter for desserts and waffles, milkshakes, etc. This blender has no problem with ice or frozen fruit. It just crushes right through it!

The jar is amazing and very large capacity which makes it so I don't have to do certain recipes in batches. It cleans up so easily too! You just put a cup of water and 1 drop of dish soap in it and then pulse for 5-10 minutes and it's clean! I love that you don't have to take apart any of the pieces to get it clean (other than the lid). I think that helps so that the individual components of the blade do not get worn out or put back on wrong. So I think this is a great design for a blender since the blade and pitcher are one piece.

I love that there are so many settings to choose from when using the blender. I no longer have to get out my food processor to puree things or make salsa or jam. This blender does all of that as well!

The customer service is also phenomenal. When we have had issues, they are quick to replace things free of charge!

Great blender

from Boston, MA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Stable

Blending Beauty

from Central FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Blade Never Needs Sharpening
          • Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Cons

• Noisy

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

The only con for the fantastic BlendTec blender is the noise. You don't notice it after a few uses because it does the job more quickly and better than other blenders. As a home economist, I know kitchen equipment. BlendTec is superior to the best blender I have ever used. I like that the blades never need sharpening and that you will not cut yourself on the blade. It is dull. Amazing! My model keeps track of the number of times the blender is used and he time used. It makes yummy ice cream, hot soup, almond and peanut butter.The ice cream is better than from the ice cream maker I own or the model used in my school department. Believe me. When folks hear the noise of blending they will come running to find something good from your kitchen. Happy BlendTecing!

amizing machin

from Libya

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control

Cons

• Unstable

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

I can't say enough how much I love my BlendtecTotal Blender. It is a blender that does the job of several kitchen appliances. This blender chops ice, grinds...

ex.

from ex

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

I love this Blender because it is easy to use and works very efficiently, and was brought through this mixer tastiest juices it II my hand in the kitchen as I do not feel the suffering of the clean

amizing machin i would buy again

from morocoo

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

i would buy this machin again

good product

from ARMENIA

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

Comments about Blendtec Total Blender Classic:

good product for big family