3.5

3.5

This is a good router

from Apple Valley, CA

Comments about Verizon Fios Router:

This is a very usable router. I'm personally very glad to have it. We're able to use up to 3 computers on it, 2 wirelessly. It has a lot of ports in back to enable more hook ups. It's easy to connect a wii to as well as other game systems from quite a distance away. It has a great connection even with wifi. We've had no problems with it. I also like that you can basically put it in whatever position you find convenient and it'll still work perfectly. I like that it has little "buttons" at the bottom to make it easier if you lay it all the way down. But, currently we have it at about a 50 degree angle, up against something, and it still works amazingly. My brother uses wifi for PS3 from the otherside of the house, and he's able to play online just fine. I would definitely reccomend this item. The antenna makes it even easier to use the wifi, as most things do. Even though it breaks easily (ours did) it still works well.

The verizon Fios router is slow and rarely connects.

from Lewisville, TX

Comments about Verizon Fios Router:

If I had to make a choice on the Verizon Fios router and another brand I would have to say heck ya. The connection is poor and very slow. Sometimes the pages will not load no how many times I reload they will not come up. Connections will drop in and out without any reason and no problems can be detected by my browser.