1.9
no!no! Hair Removal

no!no! Hair Removal

1.9

Cons

Ok, but there's something better

This product does work. However, the cons of it do need to be noted before buying. For instance, this unit uses a replaceable "wire cartridge" that has to be reordered separately. These are very expensive, comparatively. And they don't last very long; the tiny wire breaks easily after just a few uses. Also, the "burnt hair" smell is off putting. It lasts even after washing the skin. I'm torn on recommending this product. While it does work, the user does need to use it without fail every day for several weeks before noticing any real decrease in hair. And the above issues should be considered. Personally, I've discontinued the NoNo and started using another hair removal system that works better for me and lasts longer.

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE NO NO

I bought the no no because i saw it on the DR OZ show i thought if he recomended it it had to be alright . boy was i wrong. this thing does nothing it says it does. it is a waste of your money. i tried it for 30 days and i used it almost every day . it does nothing but stink up the house you still have most of the hair you were trying to shave and have to go shave your legs when you get through using the no no . it says it replaces your razor this is not true as is nothing else they say it will do. this is a piece of junk so please dont buy it. customer service is awfull i caled to return mine after the 30 days and they said i had to keep it for 45 days before i could return it. i called back and they said i had to wait the full 60 days but i read the fine print to the man i was talking to and it said you could return after 45 days after about 30 minutes of him trying to get me to keep it he finally gave me the number you have to have to return it. then he said it was my fault because i must not be using it right that i needed to watch the video which i had already watched 3 times. anyway he gave me the number and i have sent it back but so far after a month i still dont have a refund for my no no. the no no does nothing it says it will do and the customer services is rude and awfull to deal with this product is nothing but a piece o junk and i think i have lost all faith in DR OZ for recomendeing a product like this. i wish i had read the reviews on places like amazon where everbody gave it bad reviews before i bought it. so i hope this will help someone make a better choice than i made when trying to decide to buy the no no.THIS IS A PIECE OF JUNK AND A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY SO PLEASE DONT BUY IT.

Biggest scam EVER

from Cocoa, FL

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

Cons

• Not Close Enough
    • Skips continuously
    • Unpleasant Scent

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

This has to be the WORST ITEM I have ever purchased! READER, be SMART... DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK PRODUCT! The commercials are absolutely and completely false! They show the girl running the NO-NO smoothly and perfectly over arms and legs. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! Even if you hold it perfectly, it SKIPS every inch or so making it necessary to go over the area several times and then, it still leaves areas blotchy, not to mention burning your skin! After use, it leaves a bristly stubble that does NOT go away even after many uses. We have been using this DAILY on my husband's chest hair for over 2 months and the hair is still there but now he has red skin blotches from the burns! Absolutely the most atrocious item we have ever purchased! I wouldn't have even given it a "one star" if the system would have allowed!
      Again, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PIECE OF JUNK! You too, will regret it!
      I STRONGLY believe that ALL the great comments and reviews area as FAKE as their advertisement!

• Fine Hair

Seriously?! This does not worl at all!

from Syracuse, NY

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

Cons

• Not Close Enough

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

This is a complete joke! Please please please do not waste your money and buy this awful product. I have no idea how people are rating this over 1 star if anything at all! I got this for a Xmas present 2 years ago and was so happy that I cried because I have suffered from facial hair and I am a woman. I have coarse hair on my chin that resembles a 5 o clock shadow. This product only burns off part of the hair. It does NOT remove the follicle for any results at all. I plan on getting the tria laser. It is legit and I have many friends who have been using tria on different body parts and the results were great but I was frustrated that my family spent almost $400 on a kit from hsn when the tria was on wvc this morning for the same price. I felt so cheated. I started to use vaniqua, the cream that slows facial hair growth. It is pricey but it works. Please don't buy this product it is a joke and I'm almost certain the people giving it more than 1 starbworls for the company or is completely blind.

• Coarse Hair

Don't purchase this produce

from coram ny

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

the nono I have after 13 month will no shut off very dangerous. nono refused to fix or replace. If I could have given 000 stars I would have, but your forced to give at least one star> overall this thing sucks.

• Fine Hair

Good To Use No No

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

I tried no no hair removal and at beginning the results was not as expected but after reading complete user guide at (howtonono) I got idea how to make it proper utilize. Highly recommended for removing hair from sensitive areas like bikini line.

This product is awesome!

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

I love the fact that I do not have to shave very often! The feeling it leaves on my legs after using the buffer is awesome! So soft and smooth! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to shave less and have your legs feeling great. A nono is a worth while investment!

Waste of money!

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

I am a man and tried No No on my chest and pubic area, in my opinion it is a waste of time and money. The wire cartridges are no good because the rip almost immediately, perhaps because my hair is akin to a wire brush. I partly blame the power supply of the device because it is unable to create a continuous hot glowing heat source, possible because of bad contact caused by carbon buildup to the power supply or carbon buildup of the electrical contacts leading to the electronic regulating device. Dear Engineer, please re-design, you possibly have a great idea but it is not mature.

No! No! Horrible!

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

My husband bought this for me to use on my face. I used it faithfully every time the scabs from the burns were gone. I have no less hair on my face and just can't use it anymore because i constantly had burns on my face. It was embarrassing. This product does not do what it advertises. Don't waste your money!

Undecided on this product.

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

I have been using the No No! device for about 4 months now, since Christmas, and I have to say I'm not sure about this product still. As a hair removing device it does remove the hair and is practically pain free. However, when using the device I never seem to get all the hair completely removed and am always left with tiny stubble. I have very fair hair anyway, so this isn't a problem, but it also takes a god amount of time to thoroughly remove all the hair. It is also pretty easy to use on legs and arms, but on smaller areas such as bikini, lip and side burns it's hard to get a continuous flow to remove hair as the light keeps turning on off when the roller is not moving. I find that the lighter, softer hairs on my thighs seem to be removed a-lot easier then those that have previously been shaved or waxed. I'm still giving No No! the benefit of the doubt and will continue using the device to see if it can provide more long term results, I'm just not entirely convinced yet.

Removes hair temporarily

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

This device removes hair temporarily. I was fine with that until the device wasn't working as well. Determined that the o-ring was stretched and slipping. You can't just replace the o-ring......you have to buy a NEW device!! Unbelievable!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Not happy!

Comments about no!no! Hair Removal:

I researched hair removal methods for quite some time and read the bad reviews for this product but before I had a chance to decide what to buy I received the No! No! as a gift. I gave it a shot. I read the instructions, watched the video and charged it up. I was mainly concerned with some facial hair I have as a result of immunosuppressant's I take after a kidney transplant. I set out the next morning to work on my upper lip. I had a hard time making it glide as it was supposed to. I had the setting on low, as I read to do, but when I did my chin it burned me! I had a sore there for a week. I still did not give up. I used it daily but no matter what I did the hair was still there. To be fair I think it did work a bit better on the upper lip than anywhere else. I even tried my legs and underarms. My lower legs it seemed to work a little but my underarms you could not tell I had even done anything. There was no pain from this product, accept for some reason my chin. I used the buffer, but all that seemed to do was sand the hair down and leave stubble. After 45 days of trying I had the person who bought it call for a refund. We sent it back a few weeks ago. They did receive it but said that we will be refunded the next billing cycle but no indication of when that will be. Don't waste your money on this.