3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

Rids Facial Hair Without Hurting

Although I love being Italian, I swore that I wasn't going to grow up to have facial hair like all my beloved female relatives.  I must be pure bred because entering my twenties I noticed that "tashe" and hubby tried to make me feel good by saying that it was cute.  Yeah right!!!  Back in those days I would ice above my lips before tenderly plucking away...although the hairs would be gone now I had bright red marks that would last a few days.  Thank goodness for Nair.  **Nair Cream Removal For Facial Hair** really does the trick for me and even gets those stubborn wirey hairs before they pop out on the chin.  No, it doesn't smell that good but the odor goes away.  What's important to me is that the hair is gone and I wasn't in pain removing it.  Nair is a dermatologically tested product.  Nair also removes unwanted hair below the skin whereas other brands just get at the surface.  The moisturizing agents are a big plus.  I always tell my girlfriends about Nair, I love to share positive news!

yuck!!

yuck! i hate this stuff! it burns,stinks,is messy,takes too long, and only takes off the surface of the hair! if you leave it on too long, you will get burned! it's also messy and it takes way too long (especially bad for impatient people!!)! nair only takes off the surface hair too,which is a waste of time. why not shave? it's easier and you won't put your skin at risk too. or hair lasering is the way to go! at least the results would be permanent for lasering. nair's results are not long lasting, and surely will not make your hair thinner with repeated use,which the box claims. do not use!

Please dont buy this product. Just deal with the hair!!

from New Bern, NC

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

Ok. I read the warning about trying on a small area. I did that. Left it on for 5 minutes then removed. Nothing. So I reapplied to the same area. Left on for 4 minutes, nothing happened. So then I put it on my face and now I have multiple dots of blood. Like 30 small areas about the size of a pin head all over my face that is just raw. So.. trust me. Don't use this product. Even after all of this, I still have that fine facial hair that I had when I started.

It works great

from Texas

Pros

• Clean Feel
  • Fresh Scent
  • Moisturizes Skin

Cons

• Face

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

The nair face cream moisturizing hair remover works great. I left it on for about 10 minutes and it left my upper lip feeling smooth and hairless. It's pain and mess free! I would absolutely reccomend

Use with extreme caution

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

I had been looking for a thorough chin hair removal product that would remove the thicker chin hair when I came across this product due to a coupon. While I usually refrain from writing bad reviews about any product, I felt that I needed to let the Viewpoint Community know what happened to me when I used it. First I followed their instruction starting with the skin patch test. I discovered during this test that it took the full 10 minutes to remove the thicker hairs I had targeted. I waited more than 24 hours to be 100% sure I would not have a reaction to the product. No reaction was observed, so I did my chin, again being sure that I followed their instructions closely. I set my timer for 9-1/2 minutes to be sure that I removed the product by the 10 minute time limit. As soon as the damp washcloth touched my skin to gently wipe the cream from my chin I felt an immediate discomfort. Just rinsing my chin with lukewarm water, per the instructions, was not very pleasant as I felt an increasing discomfort and soreness. In fact my chin fell kind of traumatized. Less than 48 hours later I observed that the thicker chin hairs were back and needed to be tweezed, which is what I was trying to avoid by using this product. And, the skin on my chin was peeling, like it has been sunburned. This product is not gentle on your face. It does not removes facial hair below the skin’s surface as advertise. And if exfoliating means peeling skin, well it does a very good job of skin removal. It does not leaves skin smooth and radiant, anything but smooth and radiant in my opinion.

As for the scent, it did not bother me, but it would be nice to have a more pleasant odor.

Not impressed

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

I bought this product to try to get rid of my unwanted facial hair that I have been bothered with for years due to use of immunosuppressant's. I am 47 years old with a light complexion. The upper lip hair is very light and mainly only peach fuzz. This product worked great for that. I was happy with the results I achieved. My chin hairs, on the other had are coarse, but also light in color and this product did not even phase them. I had just as many after using this as I had before. Right after using this my skin was red, but that went away the next morning. If you use it, make sure to do it when you don't need to go out for about 12 hours. I looked like I had a red mustache and beard! It wasn't real painful, but did look pretty silly. Therefore, if you have just a bit of peach fuzz, this product may work fine for you but if you have more coarse hair growth I would try something else and save your money.

Kind of removes hair, irritates skin

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

I tried this product because I thought it would be a fast easy way to tidy up between waxing or threading. While it obviously isn't as painful, it does irritate my skin and sometimes leave a dry pinkish "burnt" looking spot. I do find it thins/removes some of the hair but normally I also have to go in with tweezers anyway so I wouldn't say it's that worth it.

The only Nair product I recommend.

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

I have some light, fuzzy, embarrassing facial hair. I bought Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover as a last ditch effort to get rid of some of it. This product still has the distinctive, awful smell of Nair. It has a slight burning sensation, but not as bad as most of the other products. It did get rid of my facial hair, and quickly. My face stayed smooth for twice as long as it would if I had shaved. I recommend this product, but beware of the strong smell!

Can they make any worse of a scent

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

I've been using this since I was young, however I dread it every time because of the scent. It definitely works if you keep it on the right amount of time, I always keep it on for en minutes just to make sure I get all the hair so that has never been an issue. I just wish the scent wasn't so overbearing. But I definitely recommend this for removing unwanted hair

Ineffective and smells disgusting

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

I tried using nair to reduce on the price of razors, which I was also told that it was supposed to reduce the amount of hair growth and how fast it grows back. I hated this stuff. Hard to get on how its supposed to be, burns like fire and the worst part it has a smell of diarrhea. I was disgusted and I scrubbed and scrubbed to get it off and to get rid of the smell. About a week later that smell finally went away. Worst invention out there.

Painfully ineffective

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

This product did not work at all. I put it on my face for the amount of time specified, but when I rinsed it off, not only did my face break out in a painful rash, but the hair was STILL THERE. It didn't even remove the hair! It just fried my skin. I would not recommend this product to anyone (and just to let you know, my skin does not normally act super sensitive to anything, so this isn't just some case of overly sensitive skin problems)

Did not do what it was intended to.

It did not have a horrible scent. That might have been the only decent thing about it.

hair remover product that works well!

Comments about Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Hair Remover:

This product and brand of hair remover is for your facial hair that you don't want coming in.. and lets face it... (no pun intended) we all have it where we do not want it and so this is a pretty good way of keeping it down! all you have to do it rub the stuff over the spot between your nose and mouth.. wait from 5-8 minutes and then get a washcloth and make it wet ith warm/hot water and rub kind of hard over where it is and it just takes the hair right off.. over all i rate this good cause it works fairly well and thats all im looking for!.

takes it off no problem and performs PERFECTLY how it is expected id say! so yes i rate the effectiveness VERY GOOD!

It doesnt smell the best but hey the smell is the lotion and the lotion doesnt leave the smell on your skin.. when you wash it off the smell washes off right with it but the smell is definitely standable overall, no it doesnt smell the greatest but hey it gets the job done :)