Other Shaving Creams:

Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream

Pros

Cons

Veet takes 6 minutes for smooth legs no razors

I bought veet suprem essence hair removal gel cream with velvet rose fragrance and essential oils at WALGREENS and after coupons I paid .99 and it was well worth it I put the cream on my legs and waited for 6 minutes and wiped it all away it worked great my legs were so smooth I love this stuff.

I hate shaving but this was not the best substitute

I hate shaving but love the look and feel of smooth legs. I decided to try this Veet Suprem' Essence hair removal gel cream because it was on sale and I had a great coupon. It had been many, many years since I used a hair removal product. I forgot about the bad smell! Actually, this fragrance was better than most. I have dark, thick hair and I had to wait the maximum 6 minutes for the best results (3 minutes is the minimum). It did remove the hair but I did find patches that were not smooth. Perhaps it was in the application but I got the same results each time. You are supposed to apply a thick, even layer. Because it takes a lot of product to achieve this application, I was only able to use this four times. I expected to be able to go more days before the next "shave" but it didn't last any longer than shaving. I did not try it on my underarms as I had hoped. The directions said not to apply anti-perspirant within 24 hours of using so I did not get to test it on the underarms. Couldn't go 24 hours without deodorant in 90 degree weather! Because of the good deal I was not too disappointed but I probably would not buy again.

Veet Hair Removal Creme

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

This is a very good product and does what it's intended for. Some other hair removal cremes smell just awful, and you need to crack a window when using them, but not with Veet. It's nice how they infused a rose type scent into this creme, makes the whole process much nicer. What you get is a tube of hair removal creme and a little tool that takes place of a razor. The creme is very thick and this allows it to stay on your legs while working, usually between 6-8 minutes, maybe longer depending on the coarseness of your hair. Then you are supposed to use the tool provided to remove the creme. It's sort of like shaving, but there is no blade involved. I tried the tool myself, didn't really like it, so now I just a use a damp washcloth. Be sure to be gentle when removing the creme as to not pull the cloth or tool too hard. You may have a little redness when done, this always goes away. You are left with silky, smooth legs, and it does last longer then shaving alone.

Nice job

Nice, still smells like a chemical

Where did the hair go?!

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

I always hated shaving and always end up missing a few patches, mainly because I am constantly rushing around. Following a friend's recommendation, I tried the Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream. The application was easy but it was rather difficult to sit still for the whole time, so I decided to brush my teeth and get my face ready for the day. I have to admit, it was nice to save a couple of minutes of time in the morning, and I felt a little bit less rushed. I noticed towards the last minute it started tingling a bit, so I promptly removed it. I had to use about three hot washcloths to get all the cream off, and when I did my skin was left feeling very smooth! I was amazed at how well it worked! I noticed after a couple of minutes though that my skin was read and looked a little burnt. I followed the recommendations but I will try less time next time, as my skin felt like it was burning for the rest of the day.

Not my style

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

I wanted the easy way out, but what they say is true; nothing in life is easy. Veet hair removal left my legs feeling dry and smelly. I dont even like the way it 'shaved' me. I much rather use a razor and some shaving cream. Definitely wont be buying it again

Not worth the gross smell

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

I am one of those woman who HATE shaving. I do not shave every time I shower and but force myself to at least every other time. I was looking for a product to help me out and really limit the amount of times I have to shave. This product was not a good substitute. Veet Hair Removal Gel did work to remove my leg hair, but it also left a horrible smell throughout not only my legs but my entire bathroom and all surrounding areas. I will not be using this product again because of the awful smell. I hate shaving but I hate smelling bad even worse.

Veet Hair Removal Gel did work to remove my leg hair. But that is basically the only good factor about this product. You may save time without having to shave but not you must add time to try and remove the horrible smell that it has left behind.

Veet Hair Removal Gel has a horrible smell that will really stink up your house and body. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Gets rid of hair without breaking out your skin.

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

Let me start this by saying I have very sensitive skin. My skin turns into a red, itchy, painful sleeve if I do not use the right product. I used this, it got rid of my hair on the first try without breaking out my skin. It did not dry out my skin. It lasted half a week before the hair started to regrow. It was certainly worth the money. The only real complaint about the product is it does not moisturize well. It could improve on that score, Nair has it beat on that part for me. It is also difficult to take out of the bottle if you have some product on your hands.

Very effective, as long as you use enough product over the area you wish to remove the hair. It gets rid of the hair on the first try.

You smelled the chemicals, I had to have a fan on so I did not get a headache from the fumes (I easily get headaches). Even with a scent the smell of chemicals over powered it. I understand it is an all chemical product, but I wish they could find a way to mask the smell better.

I love this product!

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

I have tried many home hair removal products, but this is one I can finally say works! The Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream is a gentle gel that actually removes unwanted hair with no pain or terrible smell! It worked on the first try and it wasn't an uncomfortable experience. I found I did not need to shave for another two weeks! The best part is that does what it says it does without any pain!

the power veet

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

I've recently decided to purchase veet since I haven't had the time to shave or take longer showers unless I'm on vacation or its a weekend. I usually wear skirts all the time and I prefer a clean and silky appearance which appears more sexier. Veet works extremely well and is very efficient and removes all the hairs in a single use and last pretty much a week for me which is more better than shaving then having hair grow back a day later.I highly recommend this if you're like me and don't have enough time to shave and want a better more faster result without burns,cuts or missed hairs leaving you incomplete and upset.

It works really well never leaves one hair missing and don't worry ladies it doesn't burn or melt your skin its completely trustworthy and useful and more faster than shaving.

It doesn't smell like much of anything but I recommend using it and then taking a shower after if its not you're cup of tea.

This product burned and irritated my skin.

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

I wasn't very impressed with this product at all. I was very excited to try it out, as I had never heard of a product like this that just took your hair off immediately. When I applied it, I left it on for the recommended time and then wiped it off in the shower. When I got out and dried off, a lot of my hair was still there, even though I washed my legs. I also noticed that my leg was extremely red and itchy. This product isn't really worth the side effects that it has. It also smells terrible.

Good at first

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

I first used Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream when I was about 12 or 13 and wasn't sure about using a razor. I followed the instructions and it did work. The smell was terrible, and it took a couple appliances to really get the hair off, but it worked. Now, I'm unable to use the Veet Hair Removal because I'm not patient enough to sit for 6-10 minutes for it to work.

Less Effort

Comments about Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream:

Usually I can tend to forget to shave or be too lazy to shave when I need too, especially in the winter time i tend to let time pass because of how lazy I will get and I really don't want to go through the effort and time of shaving in the shower and during those times, this is the perfect quick fix. I really love using the veet because the smell isn't too bad for one thing. And the ease of application is perfect. You smear the lotion onto your legs and let it sit there. In the past when I have used these hair removal creames not only is the initial smell almost unbearable, but the smell after a couple minutes was that of hair almost be burnt off my legd and also my leg would literaqlly begin to burn and itch with it on. I really love that this doesn't cause those issues of discomfort and is an easy use lotion. The only real issue with it is that sometimes it will miss small patches of skin here and there and also it won't work if it was too soon done after shaving because the hair isn't long enough.