3.8

Cons

No way

from San Diego

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Ineffective

• Moderate Acne

Comments about e.l.f. Zit Zapper:

It worked okay for a while but it looked like I was getting more acne than before.Would not buy ever again.

Cheap and decently effective spot treatment

Comments about e.l.f. Zit Zapper:

It does not work instantly, but it does shrink and reduce redness. I have been using this along with the clean and clear face wash and spot treatment. The clean and clear spot treatment worked okay on its own, but in combo with this elf zit zapper, my pimples go away a lot faster and prevents them from getting really bad.

Ease of Application
It comes in roller ball container. It is skinny and easy to take around, but the roller ball doesn't work very well. You have to tip it over and push the tip of it on you skin to dispense the liquid.

Convenience
It is sold at target and easy to pick up. It is also the right size to carry in your purse or bag.

Side Effects
I have used this for about 2 weeks now and have not suffered from any side effects.
When you put it on, it is liquidy but soon soaks into your skin. But it is not overly drying like other products I have used before

Immediacy
Again, it is not an instant miracle product, but it does reduce redness and swelling after a few days of use.

• Immediacy:

Elf Zit Zapper is fantastic!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about e.l.f. Zit Zapper:

I purchased the Elf zit zapper through amazon for a pretty good price after reading some good reviews and I am glad I did! I use the Elf zit zapper as a spot treatment for the occasional blemish. I wash my face regularly with an acne wash cleanser but sometimes a zit will still unfortunately pop up every few months. So when it does I use my Elf zit zapper and it makes my zit disappear within 48 hours which is a relief because beforehand I would have difficult huge zits that lasted for up to 2 weeks.
This product is very easy to use. I just apply it directly to the blemish with no fancy tricks. The smell is not the best in the world because of the witch hazel that this product contains but the bad smell fades quickly along with the blemish. It starts working immediately to clear my acne and I feel that it also prevents new zits from forming.
Overall, I would highly recommend the Elf zit zapper! It has done wonders to help my skin stay clear!

Average

Comments about e.l.f. Zit Zapper:

This worked one half of the time and it doesn't work the other half of the time. It does get rid of zits when the product feels like it. It is really small and easy so you can take it on the go and just stick it in your bag or even pockets. I like the product overall, the only bad thing about the product is that it doesn't ALWAYS work.

Good Product

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about e.l.f. Zit Zapper:

I like this E.L.F. "zit zapper'. It has a handy applicator and packaging. I really appreciated that it didn't have an overwhelming scent to it. I have sensitive skin and am also allergic to fragrances. This doesn't bother me, didn't irritate skin, and didn't irritate my allergies. I like that the product is applied in like a sharpie or marker - with the applicator style. It's handy to carry or have anywhere and is easy to apply. Just spot apply on your blemish(es). Use a couple times a day - before applying makeup and after or before washing your face at night. This product if used every day, will probably only last a month or so. But it's so cheap, so that's fine. What more to say about this product? It works fairly well for it's purpose, I like the packaging, and it's super cheap. It also doesn't have a horrible scent to it. It smells slightly alcohol or camphor-ish, but the smell doesn't linger long. I recommend it.

Cheap, and a nice smell!

from Riverview, FL

Comments about e.l.f. Zit Zapper:

This is defiently a neat purchase. It's a small roller ball stick to help banish blemishes. It helped a little. Great for travel! I wish the roller ball wasn't made of plastic, but metal, that way it'd give a cooling affect and roll better. Being a plastic ball it doesn't roll to perfectly. It smells like fresh herbs, which is far better than other acne medication. It smelled great!!! :) Salicyic Acid is the active ingredient, and I think it really did help.