Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Spot Treatments
Mario Badescu
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Effective (6)

Cons

• Dries out skin (4)

• Adult acne (3)
  • Inflammatory acne (3)
    • Immediacy:

I love Mario's Products !!

I am so thankful that I discovered Mario Badesu's products.  I will NEVER live without them.  I have oily skin and from time to time I get an occasional pimple.  The drying lotion will clear it up fast - as will the drying mask that he has.  My daughter (junior high) is cursed with the beginning stages of acne.  I can't believe it gets you that young!!  I've shared my Mario products with her and she enjoys using them.  Its a special way for her and I to spend "girl time" together.  She gets the tiny whiteheads on her nose and this stuff gets rid of them overnight or by the day after.  If she stops using the product, they come back.  Acne is so brutal!  I suffered with it as a youngster and I wish that I had the drying lotion back then!  When you order, you ALWAYS get freebie samples.  No one ever does that these days!  I tell people about his products all of the time.  Please, please try the Special Healing Powder.  It covers any redness that you have on your face, in addition to absorbing oil.  I swear that I have the oiliest skin on the planet and I cannot do without this product.  I will not.  I always buy 2 at time.  I put the powder on at bedtime and I use it every morning.  You can mix the powder with your regular face powder or you can use it by itself.  I can't give it enough praise!!!

i wanted to love this product...

really did...but it didn't really work for me.  i think that this product works best for people who get the white head type of acne, if you get the deep red pimples like i do, then this product doens't really do much for you.  i love mario badescu products overall, i have been using their line for years.  and this is the only product that i can give a low rating for.

Works in a pinch

from Grand Terrace, CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Works Effectively

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

• Moderate Acne
  • Teen Acne

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

It always seems I get a HUGE pimple before an important event ?! Ugh . Well , after much research online , people pointed me in the direction of this drying lotion . I don't know why it's called a lotion , as it's more of a drying solution, but nevertheless, it works. After one use , which takes place overnight while you sleep, the huge monster pimple is significantly reduced. I usually go another night and the pimple is gone . The only downside is the slight brown mark o get , but that's easier to cover up than a volcano protruding from my face. Plus that's just the way my skin heals . I Definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs to reduce their pimple quickly. It works in a pinch. It can be a little drying so make sure you follow up with some moisturizer . But overall it works great and I always keep it in my medicine cabinet.

Love this product line

from Michigan

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Hydrates Skin
  • Minimizes Pores
  • Soothing
  • Works Effectively

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

One of my favorite brands. Not that expensive either and works amazingly well. Stay consistent and you will see the difference.

Life saving product!

from Chicago IL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Works Effectively

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

This brand is one I trust with my eyes closed. It is pricey but the quality their products speaks for itself. I use this drying lotion every time I feel a painful inflamed cyctic acne forming. I apply it after washing my face right before I sleep. It works like a charm. Definitely need to keep a bottle of this. This product is amazing.

This stuff is amazing!

from Austin, TX

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Drys up any zit
    • Easy To Use
    • Works Effectively

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

• Moderate Acne
    • Severe Acne

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

I had read reviews about this product and figured I would give it a try. This stuff is amazing. There is a subtle burn sometimes but for me it just makes me feel like it's working. Which it does work! Leaving the stuff on overnight shrinks my zits down, and extended use I have noticed less scars and dark marks. It can be drying, so you have to make sure to use moisturizer. Also the bottle is fragile and can't be shaken. I highly recommend for bigger zits!

Dries out blemish

from Texas

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

The drying lotion does that it dries out the affected area. It is not ideal to wear during the day say at work. The pink color stays and doesn't fade away.

Amazing for the price

from PA

Pros

• Acts Quickly
    • Easy To Use
    • Effective

Cons

• Messy

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

This product is very easy to use (make sure not to shake it up before applying!). I just take a q tip, dip it in straight down to the pink stuff, and apply it to an acne spof. It usually clears up whiteheads overnight!

This is so amazing especially for those with large zits

from Chino hills

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Acts Quickly
      • Easy To Use
      • Effective

• Daily Use
        • To Keep On Hand

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

I put a cotton swab in it and then directly on the area thanks being problematic and it works so quickly I can't even. Just remember that you don't need to shake it up. This really helps the acne get to the surface so you can pop it and then I put even more on it.

One word...incredible

from West Lafayette, IN

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

I love this product! I have no idea how I lived without it until now. Whenever I have a blemish or any redness on my face, I soak a cotton ball and dab this product on the spot. I go to sleep with it on and wake up and the blemish/redness is GONE! It does have a strong smell but I can live with that. I gave it a 9 mainly because of the consistency of the product. It is a liquid and a powder in the bottle but the instructions say NOT to mix it up. I find it difficult to get all the "pink" stuff on the cotton ball so I end up mixing the bottle anyway. I also have very dry skin and knowing that this product is called "drying lotion" can be quite scary. It does dry out the skin but only in the spot you put it. I just make sure I moisturize the next day. Other than that, it is a fantastic product and highly recommend it!

It is the fastest blemish remover I have ever used!

Ease of Application
        It is a bit challenging getting the right amount of "pink" product out of the bottle.

Side Effects
        It just has a very strong chemical smell but can easily look past that.

Immediacy
        The next day my blemish or redness is completely gone. My face is flawless the morning after I use it.

• Immediacy:

There's a reason everyone raves about this product!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

I usually have pretty clear skin but I suffer from the occasional breakout that will pop up once every few months when I go too long between running and washing my face or having hormonal breakouts. When I do get these break outs it's really bad, I will get a monster sized zit that takes two weeks to go away. It's very embarrassing because when that happens it really dominates my face. So I was very thankful to find a spot treatment that actually works! Mario Badescu drying lotion is amazing!
        When I can feel a zit forming I dab some of this lotion on my zit and it prevents or heals the breakout almost immediately so I can avoid the huge disgusting looking zits that I had previously suffered from. This lotion has been such a relief! It's great not to have acne like that anymore and it's something that's so simple to use. It doesn't have any negative side effects and it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin. Mario Badescu drying lotion is a truly amazing product!

• Immediacy:

Banishes my spots like magic

Comments about Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

This little glass bottle is filled with a magic potion that makes zits disappear within 24 hours. It's kind of incredible.

I used to have a face covered with pimples, but now, as I've gotten older, I only get the rare hormonal breakout or random spot on my face. Whenever one of those buggers pops up, I use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, and the spot disappears overnight.

One problem I do have with this product is that you have to be careful when applying it. If you get this product anywhere except directly on the pimple, the skin around the pimple will become dry and flaky. That's something I'm willing to put up with, as this product is amazing, but it is something to keep in mind. I rarely can apply this product perfectly, so I usually end up with dry skin around my pimple. It's really hard to wear makeup over the dry skin, as makeup will cling to the dry patches.

But, like I said, it's worth it for nearly instantaneous results!