Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Spot Treatments
Mario Badescu
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

THE BEST

This product is amazing for pimples you want gone overnight! I hate popping my pimples since it makes scarring worse so I use this . Works betetr on small pimples, so it might take more than one application to work on bigger pimples. But overall very effective.

Los Angeles

true

i love all mario products

i love this especially when i break out when its the time of the month.

illinois

Works in a pinch

It always seems I get a HUGE pimple before an important event ?! Ugh . Well , after much research online , people pointed me in the direction of this drying lotion . I don't know why it's called a lotion , as it's more of a drying solution, but nevertheless, it works. After one use , which takes place overnight while you sleep, the huge monster pimple is significantly reduced. I usually go another night and the pimple is gone . The only downside is the slight brown mark o get , but that's easier to cover up than a volcano protruding from my face. Plus that's just the way my skin heals . I Definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs to reduce their pimple quickly. It works in a pinch. It can be a little drying so make sure you follow up with some moisturizer . But overall it works great and I always keep it in my medicine cabinet.

Grand Terrace, CA

Love this product line

One of my favorite brands. Not that expensive either and works amazingly well. Stay consistent and you will see the difference.

Muskegon mi

Life saving product!

This brand is one I trust with my eyes closed. It is pricey but the quality their products speaks for itself. I use this drying lotion every time I feel a painful inflamed cyctic acne forming. I apply it after washing my face right before I sleep. It works like a charm. Definitely need to keep a bottle of this. This product is amazing.

Chicago IL

This stuff is amazing!

I had read reviews about this product and figured I would give it a try. This stuff is amazing. There is a subtle burn sometimes but for me it just makes me feel like it's working. Which it does work! Leaving the stuff on overnight shrinks my zits down, and extended use I have noticed less scars and dark marks. It can be drying, so you have to make sure to use moisturizer. Also the bottle is fragile and can't be shaken. I highly recommend for bigger zits!

Austin, TX

Dries out blemish

The drying lotion does that it dries out the affected area. It is not ideal to wear during the day say at work. The pink color stays and doesn't fade away.

Texas

false

Amazing for the price

This product is very easy to use (make sure not to shake it up before applying!). I just take a q tip, dip it in straight down to the pink stuff, and apply it to an acne spof. It usually clears up whiteheads overnight!

PA

true

This is so amazing especially for those with large zits

I put a cotton swab in it and then directly on the area thanks being problematic and it works so quickly I can't even. Just remember that you don't need to shake it up. This really helps the acne get to the surface so you can pop it and then I put even more on it.

Chino hills

One word...incredible

I love this product! I have no idea how I lived without it until now. Whenever I have a blemish or any redness on my face, I soak a cotton ball and dab this product on the spot. I go to sleep with it on and wake up and the blemish/redness is GONE! It does have a strong smell but I can live with that. I gave it a 9 mainly because of the consistency of the product. It is a liquid and a powder in the bottle but the instructions say NOT to mix it up. I find it difficult to get all the "pink" stuff on the cotton ball so I end up mixing the bottle anyway. I also have very dry skin and knowing that this product is called "drying lotion" can be quite scary. It does dry out the skin but only in the spot you put it. I just make sure I moisturize the next day. Other than that, it is a fantastic product and highly recommend it! Effectiveness It is the fastest blemish remover I have ever used! Ease of Application It is a bit challenging getting the right amount of "pink" product out of the bottle. Side Effects It just has a very strong chemical smell but can easily look past that. Immediacy The next day my blemish or redness is completely gone. My face is flawless the morning after I use it.

West Lafayette, IN