Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Finally something that WORKS for cystic acne!

This product has helped save my life! I used to break out with cystic acne spots on an almost DAILY basis and it would take literally weeks for these spots to FULLY go away. Cystic acne is the worse and the hardest form of acne to get rid of.

This buffering lotion is amazing and I'm so happy I found it. Just a dab of this at night before bed and in the morning the acne cyst is NOT completely gone but it does go down a whole lot. In a few days, the spot is not even noticeably to anyone else! It's only noticeable to you because you can feel it slightly when rubbing your finger over the spot.

With consistent use I have found that this has helped to get rid of acne cysts in about a week. Now that's a week compared to 2-3 and often a month or more to totally get rid of a spot. Sulfur is very easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this is not irritating at all!!

It does not tell you this on the directions, but I emailed Mario Badescu to ask them personally. You are NOT supposed to use moisturizer or anything over this. When you apply this on a spot, leave it like that. If you want to apply moisturizer, avoid the spots with this on it.

Oh yea, and the bottle lasts forever!! You only need 1-2 drops per spot so imagine how long it will last!! Well worth the money.

Lotion Review

I wanted to try a lotion that would help my dry skin without making my skin too oily afterward and I was pleasantly surprised by this lotion. It had a good consistency and a decent smell and seemed to do the trick. Therefore, my overall rating would have to be above average. I did not rate it even higher because it would have been nice if it came in different flavors or smells.

I have tried this product a few times now and it it helps with my dry skin without making my skin too oily. When my skin gets too oily then I have problems with acne and this lotion seemed to do the trick.

Ease of Application
Some lotions are too runny but this one was just the right combination of smooth and thick and so i did not feel like I was gooshing it all over the place with I squirted it out but it came out in nice round rich heaps that easily spread across the skin.

Convenience
I am not sure exactly how a lotion can be convenient. It would have been more convenient if I had transferred a small amount and carried it around with me as I
don't carry a purse that is not likely.

Side Effects
I was concerned that my skin would get too oily or be left with a bad smell but that did not happen and no acne developed so that is good.

Immediacy
When my skin dries it can be very painful and this lotion hit the spot and seemed to work immediately on the problem.

excellent skin care lotions in half the price.

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

When you’re a teenager, it’s not unusual to have a pimple or two. But if you have large, red, and painful breakouts deep in your skin, it could mean you’ve developed something called cystic acne.

These breakouts can be treated. Don’t try to wait them out. Cystic acne can linger for years. It can affect large areas of your skin and leave permanent scars.but this product stops cystic acne from growing and eventually decreases the bump until it disappears. I like this brand and I like the product. It's the best Lotion for my cystic acne that I ever use. Sheap. excellent skin care lotions in half the price. help unplug your pores and help antibiotics do their job.

However I find that this products works better on Cystic Acne than the Drying Cream .

Ease of Application
Easy to use just shake the bottle well and apply it on the problem area just like a normal lotion or cleanser. .It's easy :) :) :)

Convenience
It is very convenient. It does not require any sort of special effort to apply to the face.

Immediacy
It worked fairly quickly, but the results were definitely not immediate

it works for me

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

I have tried may different products in the market from cheap to expensive. Only this one works the best and good for the money. My skin is very sensitive and most of the products will cause rash. It is hard to find something suit me. This one is smooth and fresh after I apply and it does not cause any rash on my skin. I really recommend this to everybody.

Awesome in a bottle!

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

After having my son, my face went through major changes. Nothing that had previously worked would help. I had red, dry patches on my forehead that nothing would help. I tried this lotion after a friend suggested it and it worked! My face is not dry anymore and the red patches have gone!

• Immediacy:

WOW! It's wonderful to finally have clear skin.

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

I've been looking for something like this for a long time! I wish I had tried this stuff when I first saw it in the magazine's. I could've saved so much money from buying products that didn't work. Not only did it clear my acne, it reduced the redness. It helped give me a more youthful, healthy glow. I love this stuff!

Side Effects
There are no side effects.

Lotion Review

Convenience
don't carry a purse that is not likely.

Great for dry skin

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

I have acne and extremely dry skin. When my friend bought the Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion for me, I was so happy after trying it on. It makes my skin so smooth and not dry anymore. Also, my acne seems to decrease more and more, as the blemishes go away. Also, it helps to reduce the redness on my face from the acne.

• Immediacy:

nice product for sensitive skin

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

I have very senstive skin so any harsh products will dry it out. I have tried many different acne treatments like sulfur masks, salicylic acid spot treatments, benzol peroxide, tea tree oil, but either they are too harsh for my face or not potent enough.

I saw a 3 piece acne set by Mario Badescu on guilt.com for half off so i bought it. The set included a dring lotion, a cream lotion, and then the buffering lotion. The cream lotion did nothing for my blemishes but the buffering lotion and the drying lotion were both amazing.

After cleaning my face and applying face lotion, I smooth the buffering lotion all over my problem areas (chin and forehead) and then with a q-tip i apply the dring lotion over the buffering lotion directly on the blemish. In the morning my blemishes are smaller and less red.

The product has sort of a rubbing alcohol smell to it but its not unbearable.

Great product for sensitive skin.

AMAZING PRODUCT...WORKS WONDERS!

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

When I used it, I found that it worked but it kinda took a while (which I think is expected). One tip if you do buy it is to shake it really well before using it. I really like this kind of lotion because it isn't he kind where it will just dry out your skin and cause those dust-like particles to stay on your face. When I used it to treat my acne, it was amazing ...it cured almost all of them and left my skin just as if I was back to being a 5 year old with perfect skin. It works great for cystic acne and when my niece tried it, she went from some acne on her forehead to perfect skin in a month! This brand of lotion is amazing and it works really well, no matter if you do have cystic acne or not.

It will get rid of all your acne and it won't leave you with those terrible flakes.

Immediacy
The buffering lotion will definitely take some time before the results start to show...but it's worth it! Don't give up on it after 5 days and no visible result!

mario badescu

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

i first heard about The mario badescu line through a friend so i decided to give it a try because nothing else seemed to work.. guess what? it worked wonders. it seems to do its job very well and i definitely recommend it to everyone. if you have not tried it i would say you should give it a shoe.

Love this line.

Comments about Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion:

I normally have pretty terrible skin, and I always struggle to find good lotions. This lotion is great for sensitive skin. It didn't break me out at all, even though I'm sensitive to make ingredients and one wrong thing can break me out. It smells pleasant, and feels great on your skin. After using the lotion, my skin looks so clear and bright. I can see an instant difference the morning after using this lotion. My skin looks great, and hydrated. It doesn't clog my pores, and it doesn't make my skin super oily. What more can you ask for? I've always loved the Mario Badescu line and I'm so glad that I found one more product from him to love. This lotion seriously goes on so smoothly and feels so light on your skin. It doesn't feel tacky at all, and it will definitely even out your skin tone over time. I've been using this product for a long time, and will continue to do so in the future.