Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

These Acne Pads By Avon Will Work Wonders.

Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads will work wonders on your skin. I was happily surprised. The pads come in a cute container that is very easy to use. I just use one pad in the morning and another pad at night. When the morning arrives, my skin is smoother and clearer. I just rub the pad on my skin, and I notice right away, the hidden dirt is removed. I use them after I have washed my face and they still catch leftover dirt. It removes the access oil I might have. My skin is “normal to dry” sometimes, but it can also be “oily to normal”. I guess I would call my skin “combination”. It will work on combination and oily skin, if that is the type of skin you have. The pads are a nice size, and they rub on smooth and feel soft. The pads are not saturated with the ingredient, so your skin will not feel that wet. It dries quickly. I like the smell of it too because it does not smell like acne medication. It has a “fresh and clean yet faint” smell to it. I did “not” have any bad side effects. You can take this stuff and use it anywhere and anytime. The price is fair, and it is a steal if you buy it on sale. The only drawback is that I wish there were more pads in the container. It doesn’t last very long because it is safe to use daily. I use mine twice a day. I definitely recommend “Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads” for people with “mild to moderate” acne.

Good for mild blemishes !

Two of my teenagers are plagued with acne. We have tried just about everything on the market that we could find. I flipped through an AVON catalogue the one day at the doctor's office and found AVON Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads. The price was lower than the average container of acne pads sold at the store. I decided to give them a whirl. My son has really bad acne. These pads did not work on his fair skin at all. My daughter tried them . She has mild acne. After using the pads for a couple of weeks, we noticed a difference in her complexion. Probably half of the blemishes were gone. The pads were not harsh nor irritating to tender skin. They did not have that strong medicinal odor to them. The pads stay nice and moist in the container. She has probably been using them for about 4 months now. She usually uses one of the pads before she leaves for school and on some occasions will use one after her shower before she goes to bed.at night. It's a pretty good product, if you just have light to mild acne. I will definitely keep buying these for her as long as we notice improvement in her skin. I will continue my search for a good product for my son's acne.

It works on light to mild acne.

Ease of Application
Very simple to use the pads. Just wipe on skin.

Convenience
They come in a small plastic container.

Side Effects
Has not irritated her skin at all.

Immediacy
It seemed to take a couple of weeks before we noticed any improvement.

To harsh on face

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

I was not impressed with the avon clear skin blemish pads. Like some of avons other facial cleaners it seems to strong for my skin. After I use them my face feels like it is burning, and then feels sore. My face gets extremely dry when I tried this product. I'm probably won't ever want to try this again unless avon wants to come out with a sensitive skin formula or changes their current formula.

Causes more pain then anything

Side Effects
Burns face

Abosolute Perfection!!!

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

The Avon acne blemish pads are an absolute joy to use. They're easy to use, doesn't make a mess, you don't have to worry about getting rid of one thing and having to deal with another because of the side effects like other products.

The acne pads are very effective. I used to have a bunch of acne, dark spots and other blemishes and with the Avon pads they cleared up (not right away but you did start to see some changes early on).

Ease of Application
Because there in pad formation their super easy to use unlike other product where you have to wash the face with black soap first then use the cream and then clean the cream off with more soap.

Convenience
It's so convenient that you can take it on the go and not have to worry about being embarrassed.

Side Effects
I've been using this product for over a month and so far I haven't experienced any side affects.

Immediacy
It'll take three days to a week before you to start to see a change.

Very Harsh

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

I only the occasional breakout and only need to use a blemish fighting product at those times. My neighbor sells Avon and she's a bit pushy when it comes to selling her products, and I always seem to give in and buy them. I bought Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads a few months a go because it was offered for a great price and I prefer pads to cleanser because I wear makeup daily. I don't have sensitive skin at all. I've used Noxzema, Clearasil and Noxzema and have never had any issues. When I used these acne pads for the first time it seemed to burn or sting my skin. I thought maybe that just meant it was cleanses my skin deeper and more effectively than the previous products I've used. I was wrong. The next day I woke up with dry, peeling skin and it was red all over. I don't even know what the ingredients are because I immediately tossed it in the trash. I'm guessing it has a lot of alcohol in it because my husband uses alcohol on his face daily and I tried it once and experienced the same effect. I will never recommend this product to anyone because I don't want anyone to have to experience the embarrassment I felt the next morning.

The only thing it's effective at is burning your skin.

Convenience
If they weren't so harsh, the pads would've been very convenient and quick to use.

Side Effects
My skin was so red and was peeling and itchy the next morning.

Immediacy
It immediately stings your skin.

say goodbye to acne

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

These acne pads are great and I saw a difference for the good in my acne in just a week. The medicated pads deliver the medicine to clear up pimples and balance out my extra oily skin on my forehead without drying up my skin.

This acne treatment worked really well for me and within a week had cleared up my acne and my skin was all around better and more balanced without all the oily patches that caused my breakouts.

Ease of Application
This is a simple acne remedy and in just a minute I have taken the steps to a clearer face by just grabbing a little wipe and wiping down my whole face and toss the used medicated pad in the garbage along with all the oil and dirt.

Convenience
I like the convenience of these acne controller pads because they are very convenient to use and take no extra cleaning, scrubbing, or rubbing in medicine and washing away creams just a easy little pad ready to go.

Side Effects
I had no problems with any side effects and was acne free within a week and no dry patches like another facial acne wipe I had tried in the past.

Immediacy
within a week my face was much clearer.

• Immediacy:

Amazing Product & Results!

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

I used these pads from Avon and they were absolutely amazing!! Within just 9 days I started seeing results. I have really bad stress acne and during finals I breakout like crazy. Needless to say, I used these pads from Avon, almost completely cleared everything up!

inexpensive and high quality

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

YOu really get a good bargain with a lot of Avon products, and that is especially true of these blemish pads. You won't get the same results you will from a prescription type medicine, but this works great compared to other OTC medications that are out there. It does not dry out your skin and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean.

Highly recommended product.

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

Really durable but soft pads. Excellent exfoliate.

Immediately after one use started to clear my skin

Ease of Application
Very easy to wipe face with. No complaints .

Convenience
Container is awkward if taking on a trip.

Side Effects
Slight redness within ten minutes but goes away in 15 minutes.

Immediacy
excellent results. highly recommended.

Not so great

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

I definitely don't think these are made for people like me who breakout really easily but also want to clean their skin as quickly and easily as possible at the end of the day.

See, I know that if I don't want horrendous breakouts I need to wash my face before I go to bed. I tend to stay up too late trying to get everything done around here and by the time I'm ready to head up to bed, I'm seriously just ready to drop. I want to get my makeup off and get my face clean the fastest, most effective way possible.
These Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads seem like they would be an excellent way to accomplish just that. Unfortunately they're really just not. They are not good if you want them to be the only step you take to clean your face at the end of the day.
I order for them to do anything at all, you've got to wash you face first. Or use another makeup remover, and then wipe your face down with the pad. For me that just seem rather redundant.
For me it's faster and more efficient to just wash my face with face wash and one of those spin brushes and then apply some zit cream. These pads are just an unnecessary step.

Ease of Application
The pads themselves are obviously easy to use, but if you don't clean the makeup off your face first they're useless. That extra step is why I rated them low here.

• Immediacy:

Works on mild acne prone skin only.

from Chino, CA

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

I purchased these Avon blemish clearing acne pads just to try out because they are fairly inexpensive when compared to other acne products. My skin doesn't break out often, but I do notice that every month, right before I get my period, I tend to get a few pimples, sometimes small and once in a while a very big one. Therefore, I now use these Avon acne pads during the week prior to getting my period. If I remember to use them every day during the week leading up to my period, about 90% of the time, I won't get any pimples at all. However, once I do get a pimple already, these pads do not work to help clear the acne. It works better to prevent acne versus clearing acne. I would not recommend these acne pads for people for medium to severe acne prone skin. The pads probably would not work well enough for them.

Ease of Application
Each pad is a circular thin pad that's easy to apply on your skin

Convenience
Comes in a jar that's convenient to open and store.

Side Effects
I don't like the smell of the pad, and it's a bit rough on the skin.

Immediacy
It works immediately to prevent breakouts if you use it at the right times. You need to use it BEFORE breaking out though.

• Immediacy:

Good for mild blemishes !

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads:

It works on light to mild acne.

Ease of Application
Very simple to use the pads. Just wipe on skin.

Convenience
They come in a small plastic container.

Side Effects
Has not irritated her skin at all.

Immediacy
It seemed to take a couple of weeks before we noticed any improvement.