4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

I can't get over at how soft my skin feels

I love to try new things for my face. Always looking for the younger look or something that will improve my skin and won't cost me a arm and a leg.
Read complete review

I have been seeing more TV ads for Aveeno products and ehhhhh wasn't sure, but I started to price the different products I have been using and they have been going sky high and thought what the heck why not try a new skin cleanser.

I have been using Aveeno Positively Radiant daily cleansing pads for two weeks now and I can not believe the difference in my skin.  I am big on having smaller pours and firmer skin and Aveeno delivered that already and the softness of my face was a plus...not just the look, but he feel of my skin...loving it!

What is great about this 28 pad jar is that these pads are pre-moistened with natural soy extracts, self foaming and dual textured.  One side is soft for cleaning make-up off the eyes and face and to tone, balance the skin texture out, it has an exfoliated side to smooth out the dry areas and bring out the natural beauty in your skin.  I love the final outcome. Brighter, smoother skin. Heck I have just been wearing a light power on my face since I have been cleaning my face with these pads, but had so many complements on how nice my skin is...LOVE IT.  I am not oily during the day and my skin just feels so nice and no oil build up during the day.

Aveeno cleans the skin wonderful, but if you have sensitive skin you will feel a tingle after using it.  I complete my morning with using Aveeno Positively Radiant face cream. I thought I would be all dried out or have oil patches during the day...NOPE, I am so pleased with Aveeno and it is much cheaper then other top leading brands.  They have sold me and I am loving it. I am happy I found something I can put in a ziplock bag and take with me camping...oh how easy and wonderful.

Not the Best for Oily Acne Prone SKin

If you're like me and have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin, this product is horrible. If you're looking for a product to get rid of acne and pores and exfoliate the skin, this product is not what you need. The scent is beautiful but what it does to the skin is not. I'm not sure if it was because I added it to my everyday routine and the ingredients didn't go along with eachother or what but it was horrible and my skin was horrible. I think it exfoliated my skin but that irritated my skin. My face turned red! I even started breaking out like crazy and it was so uncontrollable. I had red bumps on my face. I realize that it was those pus filled pimples but literally just red lumps. It truly disliked this product. You can get a toner that works well for your skin and an exfoliating face wash to use once of twice a week instead of using this product. Something great is that you can cut the pads into two or even more and get 4 times more than what you bought. Other than that...this product just didnt work on my skin. This product is not the cure for acne. Hope this review was helpful.

Loved Aveeno Cleaning Pads!

from Waretown, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

Works great and left my face feeling amazingly smooth and soft!

The product worked well but it took awhile to work it's not something that worked immediately. Over time I saw my face clearing up and I had less blackheads. the only thing i noticed that was immediate results was my face was a lot softer and smoother the first time I used it.

Ease of Application
The pads are loaded with the cleanser and create a great lather. All you do is open the container and pick the smooth side or the side with micro bumps to scrub. Personally i liked the smooth side first then scrubbed.

Convenience
The pads are are a quick and easy way to clean your face. The pads have more then enough soap on them. The container screws on tight so you can travel with it and not have to worry about spilling the contents!

Side Effects
I haven't had any bad side effects. The only side effects I have gotten is a face with less acne, smother and softer skin!

Immediacy
I didn't see the skin clearing immediately but i did notice my skin was smoother and softer after the first use.

Super Useful

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

I absolutely love these towelettes! These are always with me, in my purse, in my gym bag, basically I take them with me whenever I go out. These are great towelettes that do an amazing job of cleansing my face, removing sweat, excess sebum which causes breakouts, makeup, dirt, just anything that would be bad for my skin if I left it on too long. The acne medication in these also help manage my acne and prevent future breakouts. These are amazing towlettes that I definitely recommend.

These towelettes really do a great job. They really cleanse my face and treat my acne.

Ease of Application
I always take these with me where ever I go. They are a quick and easy way for me to cleanse my face on the go. Just one wipe is all you need to get clean skin free of dirt and oil.

Convenience
I love these towelettes because they make cleansing my face easy, and not like a chore. I use them after I do a workout and I'm all sweaty, I use them whenever I'm out for a long time and I know my skin needs a refresher, I use them when I'm lazy and tired and they do an absolutely amazing job.

Side Effects
I never got any side effects from this product.

Immediacy
I'd say this product does an immediate job because a clean face is the first and most crucial step in any skincare ritual.

Great at Clearing Skin.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

These cleansing pads work well to help with acne. My sons and I both have been using these acne cleansing pads. I have bought several products for acne, and these are some of the best cleansing pads we have used so far. The aren't as harsh as other cleansing pads, and it really feels like your getting you skin really clean.

These really have a lot of soapiness to them. These have been the best at producing lather out of all the cleansing pads we have used. The best part about these, is that they are not harsh, and seem to really help treat acne. I wouldn't use these alone to treat and prevent acne because when used alone they will not work. However, when you use them with a combination of other products, they work great. I definitely see an improvement in my sons skin and my skin.

Ease of Application
It's very easy to apply this medication, as it's just a pad that you clean your face with.

Convenience
This is more convenient than using foaming facial washes or bar soap.

Side Effects
These don't dry out your skin as bad as other acne cleansing pads.

Immediacy
We started seeing results after about three days of using these. We use other products on our face, but these definitely help when combined with other treatments.

I dont like it

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

I tried this product in hope of making my skin more bright and even out. Also, for acnes, but it doent do much. I dont see any result,

The effectiveness is really bad. I dont see result. Better stick with the asian brand. Better than another brands.

Ease of Application
Yeah its easy to use, but again, i dont see any result. My face has not improved for months. What is the point of a product that doesnt work. I dont know, maybe it is just me, but i wouldnt recommend it.

Convenience
Not gonna lie, you can buy this in any store, like walmart or target. The price is expensive for something that doesnt show improvement tho.

clear skin, easy to use

from New York, NY

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

Aveeno cleaning pads are very gentle, clean great, and rinse completely clear. The pads are very soft, and the textured side removes all my makeup including stubborn eye makeup. . My skin feels clean and soft without drying out my face. I have combination and sensitive skin I would recommend these cleansing pads to everyone. I have had no problems with pimples or dry skin since using these.Hooray for clean skin.

These help to prevent my occasional breakouts and they remove all of my makeup easily.

Ease of Application
These pads are super convenient, even when I would rather just go to bed than wash my face, grabbing a pad and doing quick sweep of the face takes away the temptation to do just that.

Convenience
This are great to travel with as you don't have to worry about the TSA fluid restriction.

Side Effects
I have had no side effects from using this product and my skin breakouts have diminished substantially.

• Immediacy:

A good facial cleansing pad.

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

I really like Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads. They seem to get my face very clean.

Each cleansing pad is very large, too large in my opinion but that is easily remedy as I cut they to a smaller size, this also makes them last longer. I love that they have a textured side to scrub the skin and a softer side to wipe the skin.

This facial cleanser is one of my favorites. I do feel as with most cleansers that it leaves my face a bit dry, but not overly so. I love that these are easy to travel with. While the container is a bit bigger to travel with, I just put a couple of the pads in a zip top bag to travel and there is no concern with the cleanser spilling all over. Very convenient!

These are also convenient if I'm somewhere without running water, like camping. They are moist with the cleanser in them already. So I wash my face with them and can splash water on, like from a water bottle to rinse it off. No need to wet a wash cloth, etc.

Overall, I'm very pleased with these Aveeno Daily Clear Complexion Pads.

• Immediacy:

This did NOT work for me...

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

But Aveeno, I still love you and I'm sorry for the review I'm about to write! I always use Aveeno for soaps and body lotions, so I decided to give it's facial products a try. Unfortunately, this product was awful on my skin. I hated the pre-soaked pads... I didn't like the way they lathered or the feel of the cheap pad on my skin. Plus it was cold feeling! I like a warm feeling on my face when I'm washing it. I had to really work with this pad to get it to remove my makeup... And it still didn't remove it all. Immediately after washing, my skin was very tight and dry. About an hour after washing, that dryness turned into intense oiliness. I broke out after a few days of use around my chin and forehead, and after that, I knew I had to stop and go back to using my old product. The idea of a cleansing pad seemed so convenient though! Oh well. The scent was nice, and it was pretty inexpensive in the drug store.

Great!

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

I really liked this product. It felt good on my face and really cleansed my pores. My face felt refreshed. I would definitely recommend. I experienced no side effects from this product. If you apply in the morning and the night you will notice a difference. I get dry skin easy and this did not cause any.

Side Effects
No side effects at all.

Not the Best for Oily Acne Prone SKin

Easy to Use and Easy to take along for Travel

Profile Image

from North Hanover, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads:

The first time I bought these was when I was going on a trip and wanted something easy to take along to clean my face with in the car or hotel that was easy to grab on the run without having to go to a sink to clean my face. I was surprised at how good they worked although all the Aveeno products seem to work well. I bought them because I was familiar with other Aveeno products. The left my face feeling clean and soft. They did not dry out my skin and were not harsh like some other face cleaning pads I have used. They are very convenient for home or on the run and you can take them anywhere you go whether it is on a trip or to work. My son works in a very dirty environment and he just keeps a jar of these in his cooler to clean his face when he needs to. They are fairly priced and have nice scent. They are gentle on your skin and I would recommend them to everyone. They work equally as well on oily , dry, or combination skin. Great product.