3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Helps My Teenager Keep The Zits Away!

**Clearasil Acne ControlPore Cleansing Pad****

**Clearasil Acne ControlPore Cleansing Pad****
****What is it?****The Clearasil Acne Control Pore Cleansing Pads**are little round pads soaked in a solution that is 2% Salicylic Acid (which helps control acne).  After washing your face with soap and water, simply remove a pad from the container and wipe it all over your face and neck.  These cleaninsing pad helps treat acne and also prevent it.

**My Viewpoint!**I have a 12 year old (soon to be 13) and last year he started that ever raging puberty fight against acne.  I bought a few different over the counter products that seemed to work and even a few Mary Kay products for teens.  Either they didn't work for long or there were too many steps involved (keep in mind that we're talking about a lazy teenager).  I decided to try the**Clearasil  Acne Control Pore Cleansing Pads** because, quite frankly, it can't get any easier than wiping your face with a pad.

I am ever so happy and so is my Son!  He has had no breakouts unless you count the one where he forgot to wash his face and BAM! there it was, a big ol' zit,  shining bright and pretty, right between his eyes.  He hasn't made that mistake again.

I'm not sure I would recommend these pads for dry skin.  My Son has very oily skin so it works well for him.  I tried them here and there and found that it dries my skin out and I already have pretty dry skin.  So if you have dry skin, I would skip these.

Far Too Abrasive for Sensitive, Acne Prone Skin

I used to use these Clearasil DailyClear Pore Cleansing Pads every day on my severely acne-prone skin. I used to like them a lot, they are very good at cleaning all of the dirt and oil off of the skin. What I like about them is that you can see the actual results on the pad, the dirt shows up right on them, so you know that you have successfully cleaned your skin. This can actually be both a pro and a con of the pads. It was great for me that I could see how successfully I was cleaning my skin, but I found that the harder I scrubbed my skin, the more dirt and grime I would get off of my skin. This made me feel wonderful, I had cleaned my skin better than I ever had before, but it severely irritated my skin. The pads themselves are not very soft, so even rubbing them on your skin gently was fairly irritating, but scrubbing harder left my skin very red and irritated. Once I noticed that this was harming and not helping my acne, I went back to using them more gently, even though it felt that my skin was not getting clean. This definitely helped lessen redness, but it did not help the condition of my acne, no matter how I used them. If nothing else, it actually made my skin condition worse, as the alcohol in the pads made my skin dry. When I stopped using the pads, after a few weeks I realized that my acne was actually getting better. I guess these just weren't for me.

These really dried out my skin.

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

I have had oily skin my whole life and always have problems with my pores. I bought these hoping that they would help with my acne and pore problem. They are really strong and I did not have a good reaction to them. They dried out my skin really bad, even with using moisturizer. It got to the point that my skin would burn after using them. I had to stop using them and did not get much results. I would not recommend these unless you have extremely oily skin. Also, make sure you use moisturizer with them.

I did not find these to be effective. They dried out my skin too bad to ever see results from them. I had to quit using them.

Ease of Application
They are extremely easy to use. You just wipe them over your face and throw them away.

Convenience
The fact that they are just a wipe on pad makes them very convenient to use.

Side Effects
This is where i had the biggest problem. They dried out my skin really bad. It burned to use them.

Immediacy
I did not see results due to them drying out my skin and having to stop using them.

• Immediacy:

Good for on the go and in the car .

from West Virginia

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

These are great to keep in your car if the weather is mild. Also great for on the desk at the office, to have around the house, and great for guys and girls alike.

These really pull extra dirt and grime off of my face during the day. I also use these if I'm getting oily to help remove excess from my skin. They work very well even on the chest and breasts when you're done with a workout.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use. You simply grab one and wipe your face or neck or chest with it. It is irritating to the eyes and the smell is strong. Also, these are a lot wetter than other wipes. More product is nice but sometimes I have to kind of squeeze a little of the astringent out of the wipe before applying.

Convenience
Very convenient. You can stick these nearly anywhere and they fit perfectly into a cup holder in a car.

Side Effects
They leave your skin tingling for a few seconds and are harsh to smell. Also rough around the eyes and nose and sometimes cause me to tear or up irritate my sinuses a little bit. Not a real side affect so much as just a quick jolt/irritation to my sinus area.

Immediacy
Do a great job of helping get rid of extra dirt, grime, grease, sweat, and makeup when you know you're working hard and don't want all of that down in your pores. These are nice because you get product, treatment, and a nice little wipe all in one package.

• Immediacy:

Could be better if it didn't dry out my skin so badly.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

I have not had a lot of faith in Clearasil products, but that is because most of them have not worked for me. Their DailyClear Pore Cleansing Pads are no different. These pads were okay in clearing up my acne. The pads did have acceptable results in that respect, but the pads completely zapped my skin of any moisture, so in the long run, my skin had to work harder to compensate. My skin generated more oil and I ended up breaking out twice as bad. I do not think I would recommend any type of facial cleansing pad. I used to have fairly oily skin and it still dried it out badly. A teenager's skin is way to sensitive for this facial cleansing pad. I am really glad I stopped using this product.

The pads helped my acne, but still dried out my skin horribly. It was a double edged sword. There is good on one hand, but bad on the other, which makes them not worth using.

Immediacy
I did not notice any difference in my skin until a couple weeks after I started using this product.

Smelly But Works!

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

I think the Clearasil cleansing pads really help clear up my skin. There are days when I find them to be harsh on my skin. It also dries out my skin quickly, but if I do not overuse this product, I usually see pretty good results. I have tried Proactive and while I like that product, I believe that the Clearasil pads gave me quicker results. The smell however is terrible. I have had to hold my breath while using this product, but it does not last long or stay on your skin. It also has a good price for the amount of pads that you get.

The Clearasil pads are very effective. I would say I saw an improvement in my skin almost over night.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply. You just take the pad out of the container and rub it gently on your face, and wait for the product to dry, which takes less than a minute.

Convenience
It is very convenient, you just open the container and use a pad. There is no extra packages to open or steps to do.

Side Effects
The Clearasil pads can be harsh on your skin. If I use this product too often it quickly dries out my skin. It can also cause a burning or tingling feeling if you have an open scab, when using the pads.

Immediacy
I saw almost instant results. It really worked well for my skin.

Easy to use

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

These pads are extremely easy to use, and are extremely effective. I have used numerous brands to try to fight acne on my face and top of my legs. I have not found anything to be as powerful as these acne pads are. They are the best and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to a top notch acne cleanser. The ease of the application is wonderful, they come as separated circular pads and easily are used then thrown away. The convenience of these pads is wonderful too. You can use them at all times of the time (follow instructions for usage). I have not had any side effects from this product. I have found that it works right away, it does not take days or weeks like other products. It seems to start clearing your skin almost immediately, which is a fantastic attribute to the product. This product is for any age that needs some help fighting off the horrible acne that many of us at plagued with.

• Immediacy:

Overpriced and didn't even work for me.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

I didn't really care for these. I know a lot of people who use them, though, and they all seem to love them. To me, they are overpriced and overrated; they didn't even help clear my skin up hardly at all. They also dried out my skin. I've always had sensitive skin, but this really irritates it. It leaves it red and burning, and I find myself sometimes having to rinse my face afterwards because it burns so much.

It did clear my skin up a little bit, and I believe that if I had used it for longer, it would've helped more.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply, and it's good for on-the-go travel or small storage space. It's a great alternative to washing your face with cleanser, especially if you don't have water available.

Side Effects
It left my skin dry and sometimes red and burning.

Immediacy
I didn't use it for very long, but I did notice somewhat of a difference in my acne. It didn't clear it up all the way, but it helped with some few problem spots.

• Immediacy:

These are very cost effective!

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

They have 90 pads and each are medicated with salicyclic acid, which helps with the exfoliating action. The pads itself are soaked with the medicated solution and when you wipe the pads on your face, you are able to see how much dirt was removed from it.

The pads will dry quickly after you use it. These don't irriate the skin and will benefit from daily use over the affected area. It can help clear the pimples. They are scented with a favorable scent that is not to overwhelming.

You can see the power of this as it is very able to remove the dirt, grease, and make up from the face.

It is very cheap, and if you use it once a day, it will last for about 90 days, 45 days if you use it twice a day.

I find this to be a very powerful tool to help you achieve clean skin, when you don't have the time to fully wash your face with a cleanser. Simply use this and wash over your full face and you will be surprised at how much dirt is removed.

Convenience
Package is very convenient. Can make used to fit in purse and use in the bath room on the go on an as needed basis

Side Effects
Very gentle, no irritation, redness or swelling. It's not a concentrated form of the active ingredient, hence milder side effects

Great product!

from Hartman, AR

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads helps keep your skin clear of breakouts. The pads wipe away dirt, and oil your skin.the cleansing pads have helped fight acne and helped prevent breakouts, on my girls face as well as my own. Since using the Clearasil daily cleansing pads my face has remained acne free. I have noticed that it cleans the face very well. They are easy to use. Cleansing Pads are in a jar so you can toss them in your bag to use anywhere. Just wipe your face and neck with a pad and throw away. I always carry them with me everywhere i go. Easy to use, use one pad to clean your face no mess with these pads. My daughters have their own as well. They take them with them everywhere cause the pads come in a jar that can be taken anywhere.

Is very effective on keeping your face clean and clear.

Ease of Application
So easy to use. all you have to do is open the jar, pull out a pad, wash your face and neck throw away pad after usage.

Convenience
It is in a jar and can be taken with you anywhere you go. It is so easy to take on the go you will have this with you all the time.

ClearasilDailyAcneControlPore Cleansing Pads, 90 Pads Works Well

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

Clearasil Daily Acne Control Pore Cleansing Pads, 90 Pads work pretty much like the other cleansing pads I have tried. I like to try any new ones by Clearasil when they come out. Whenever I hear of a Clearasil product with salicylic acid 2% in it, I make sure I get some. These cleansing pads are very easy to apply and they will minimize your pores. Lucky for me, my pores aren’t big or medium size. My pores are small, so if I use these, my pores become tiny. This stuff definitely prevents most acne and controls oil build up. It has other ingredients in it that will work wonders on acne prone skin. You simply wipe the pad against you neck and face after cleansing, just make sure not to get any of it in your eyes. You let it dry, but do not rinse it off. It is best that you wash your hands after using it. I use one a day, but you can use it up to 3 times daily. It will only last a month if you do that. It will help reduce redness on your face if you have it. You will see some results within 24 hours. It is maximum-strength, and it does a good job of removing dirt, bacteria and oil. It is best not to over use this or you will experience excessive dryness. This is good for normal to oily skin. It comes in a container with a bright design that you can carry anywhere. The original price is too high, even though these cleansing pads are great. I think half the price they ask would be fair. Overall, “Clearasil Daily Acne Control Pore Cleansing Pads, 90 Pads” are worth a try.

• Immediacy:

Good product but too strong for everday use for me

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads:

Having both oily and sensitive skin makes it hard to find the right products to treat one without upsetting the other; I've learned that a midpoint is difficult to reach.
This is one of those products that works for me but not as a day to day use; if I were to do that I would end up with skin that was blotchy and red in spots because I've discovered that already.
It does a good job of removing oil and refreshing my skin but it takes a day or two for my skin to fully recover from the harshness of the product. That said, I do still use this product but only sparingly because I haven't found another that was so easy to use that did such a good job of getting rid of blackheads before they get too intense.
I personally like this better than creams by the same brand because those are too thick for me, it's too much like putting toothpaste on my skin; this gives me a clean feeling instead of a heavy one.
The scent is extremely strong and alcoholic though, it doesn't linger long but is impossible to ignore the first few moments.